What really makes you happy?

8 hours ago, landess said:

Finding old hilarious videos - I don't care about the politics, as they change like the wind.

You might enjoy looking up old advertisements. Smoking, drinking etc. They can be really funny and out of touch with what today's society would accept.

I just saw someone riding around on one of those old timey big wheeled bicycles.

I always like to see well maintained functional archaic technology at least when it is done by hobbyists. When a government or professional business is still using outdated technology, it can potentially be a matter for concern.

20 minutes ago, gregathit said:

Free BBQ:

I watched that a few days back. It really touches the 'cynic' in me while showing the different personalities of people today. While I understand the need for 'animal rights' to some extent, other times I internally quote the Joker - "Why so serious?".

Spoiler

I have mixed feelings about that Kenosha thing - at one hand we have three dumbass commies dead which is always a welcome news, on the other i damn well know that Burn Loot Murder will use it as an excuse to continue their riots and Lamestream media will do anything in their power to turn it into another muh far right incel shooting innocent peaceful protestors bullshit like they did with the St Louis married couple.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

That reminds me of an old dog who never howled a day in his 15 years of life. If one were to draw a lazy inference from this, one could conclude that howling shortens one's life significantly. 

But is that living?

Also got some hot sauce. I'd howl to that.

Edit: Oh I'm also getting a kick from watching other people suffer.

22 hours ago, Darkpig said:

But is that living?

Also got some hot sauce. I'd howl to that.

Edit: Oh I'm also getting a kick from watching other people suffer.

Howling seems like a good time for everyone (possibly even squirrels?) so long as that everyone does not include cats.

Spoiler

2726fea4ccf819ef24352067d0411065.gif.8aa65c4e23ccc5528e9f965934f1c640.gif

If you hear this sound, you know that either you or the feline that you are hearing might be in for a bad time.

For cross species sounds, barking it where it is at for a cat.

Spoiler

Then again, dogs seem to like meowing. Maybe Aristocats was right, after all.

Spoiler

Spoiler