Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

20 hours ago, fakethis69 said:

Yep, been having the same issue as well, still no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have all the requirements installed, but nothing appears besides the sheaths. 
Oddly enough, if I switch over to ASOS everything works normally including collision. 

SMP collision or just CBPC? Should I install ASOS? Will it conflict with anything?

Does ASOS have an MCM? I installed it with the ABC patch in the FOMOD, and the MCM isn't showing even in a new game

EDIT: I installed ASOS, and I found under creature framework MCM that I can change which mod handles the animal schlongs.
It's weird. Any animal that can use ASOS+ABC, I selected, and any that can't use ABC I left on More Nasty Critters.

I tested some of the animals, and it seems I had one animal using ASOS+ABC that did have collision, and one that didn't. And one animal using MNC that did have collision, and 1 that didn't. So idk wtf is causing that. 

Another thing, when I used the Hentai Creatures spell, the schlongs always appeared. But the one time I was defeated by a sabrecat, no schlong.

List of SL creature mods:

ASOS
Creature Framework
More Nasty Critters SLAL
Baka ABC
Sexlab Aroused Creatures

Considering removing aroused creatures and seeing if that fixes the issue?

On 9/4/2020 at 6:24 PM, fakethis69 said:

Yep, been having the same issue as well, still no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have all the requirements installed, but nothing appears besides the sheaths. 
Oddly enough, if I switch over to ASOS everything works normally including collision. 

Same

11 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

SMP collision or just CBPC? Should I install ASOS? Will it conflict with anything?

Does ASOS have an MCM? I installed it with the ABC patch in the FOMOD, and the MCM isn't showing even in a new game

EDIT: I installed ASOS, and I found under creature framework MCM that I can change which mod handles the animal schlongs.
It's weird. Any animal that can use ASOS+ABC, I selected, and any that can't use ABC I left on More Nasty Critters.

I tested some of the animals, and it seems I had one animal using ASOS+ABC that did have collision, and one that didn't. And one animal using MNC that did have collision, and 1 that didn't. So idk wtf is causing that. 

Another thing, when I used the Hentai Creatures spell, the schlongs always appeared. But the one time I was defeated by a sabrecat, no schlong.

ASOS
Creature Framework
More Nasty Critters SLAL
Baka ABC
Sexlab Aroused Creatures

Collision is caused by .xml files. If a creature doesn't have collision it usually means it's missing the .xml. you could try downloading AIO hdt vagina, it has an option for creature collision but it is a bit outdated for LE not sure about SE. I installed it first then overwrote it's files with updated mods. I have collisions on everything it's just the ABC dicks not showing, makes me think there is something wrong about how CFs arousal detection isn't finding the mesh for ABCs erections

11 hours ago, LixxiClits said:

ASOS
Creature Framework
More Nasty Critters SLAL
Baka ABC
Sexlab Aroused Creatures

For collision I tried both CBPC and SMP with the 3BBB body, or I think that's how the body works since you can toggle either SMP or CPBC ingame. 

You shouldn't use ASOS with ABC, since they're incompatible with each other. When I said that oddly enough ASOS HDT worked with out issue, I meant as in with a clean save without ABC. I'm unaware about any patches that merges ABC and ASOS, but I am still new to SSE. ABC worked fine in LE, but I haven't updated anything in LE for a solid 2 years or so.

I was able to get ABC partially working? And this is after reinstalling both MNC and ABC again, and reconfiguring it in mod config, but collision still did not work, and some creatures still only had sheaths even after forcing aroused state with MNC.

So yeah, I still have no idea what I'm doing wrong that's causing this issue, if anyone's more experienced with this I'll gladly show my load order to get some help. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 9/6/2020 at 12:22 AM, VAAlucard said:

Collision is caused by .xml files. If a creature doesn't have collision it usually means it's missing the .xml. you could try downloading AIO hdt vagina, it has an option for creature collision but it is a bit outdated for LE not sure about SE. I installed it first then overwrote it's files with updated mods. I have collisions on everything it's just the ABC dicks not showing, makes me think there is something wrong about how CFs arousal detection isn't finding the mesh for ABCs erections

So I fixed this through some workarounds. In CF MCM, I adjusted the creature to be considered aroused at 1, and then changed all schlongs to ASOS+ABC where applicable, and left the rest handled by MNC.

Everything seems to work now. The creatures that don't have collision are few as well so it's no sweat off my nose. Usually having sex with humans anyway lol, but in the case I get it from an animal, I want it to work right.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

If anyone have a working load order please share.

I can just give you this:

MNC.esp has to overwrite XPMSE (Loot is not respecting this) 

MNC files (left pane) have to overwrite both ABC and Animal SOS. 
I havent tested all creatures yet but with this I have collisions and at least until now all also have schlongs... 

I also kicked Bad Dog and Immersive Creatures out. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I havent tested all creatures yet but with this I have collisions and at least until now all also have schlongs... 

So, if installing or updating in order, it's:

1. XPMSE
  2. SOS
  3. ABC HDT
  4. MNC

Correct?  MNC overwrites all files?

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

That didn't work for me, the animals are not even animating.

2 hours ago, Little Moon said:

31 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

That didn't work for me, the animals are not even animating.

It would look like this:

Spoiler

Mods to install:

And for LO from MNC SLAL page:

Spoiler

Suggested Load Order:
(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

What works on my Setup:

Spoiler

•  0F Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

•  11 SexLab.esm [Version 1.62]

•  12 SexLabAroused.esm [Version 2.8]

•  13 CreatureFramework.esm [Version 2.0.0]

•  81 FNIS.esp

•  82 FNISspells.esp

•  83 XPMSE.esp

•  84 SOSRaceMenu.esp

•  85 SexLabTools.esp

•  86 MoreNastyCritters.esp

•  87 HentaiCreatures.esp

•  88 Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp [Version v6.5.2b]

•  89 Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp [Version v6.5.2a]

•  8A Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp

•  ++ SIC Stormcloak Wolves Faction Fix.esp

•  ++ sic_spawnFIX.esp

•  8B BDIC.esp

•  ++ ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp

•  8C SLAnimLoader.esp

•  97 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

2 hours ago, Little Moon said:

Depending on your mod manager there may be a difference between install order and load order.

I'm using Vortex and I have:

ABC 1.44 loading after XPMSE and MNC 12.04

SOS loads before everything else.

So load order would be

SOS

XPMSE

MNC

ABC

I'm not trying to be clever here but creature sex is the one area of my game where I've never had any problems. When I used NMM I used to let LOOT sort the order and never had problems.

I don't know if it's relevant but I've never used Hentai creatures. I try Defeat about once a year for 10 minutes before deciding it is still crap.

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Does that translate to: "Doesn't work" or "no clue how that could work" or "not tried myself"?

Baka/FactoryClose works on ABC and XPMSE; MMG works closely with both so when I used NMM I would just let the latest/newest one overwrite the others. I can't do it now because Vortex wants rules.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Does that translate to: "Doesn't work" or "no clue how that could work" or "not tried myself" or "impossible for the regular user" ^^?

i guess "impossible for the regular user because they use a mod manager and don't know how to edit/repack 7zip files"?

52 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You mean they all work closely against each other

i'm not working with anyone here, i don't get consulted about anything, i just get to deal with the aftermath of there changes.

Anyone figure out a fix for beast schlongs not always showing up? Same issue as like 5 other people in this thread?
I've tried the listed fixes from earlier in the thread as well as every possible combination with ASOS.

EDIT: On an interesting note, it seems the creatures (Skeevers, in this case) I submit to all get schlongified when teleporting to each other, but lose everything but the sheathe once the animation starts.

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts from your save file. (it may take a bit for the MCM to reload)
G. turn off MNC & CF, then load the game and save & quit, then turn MNC & CF back on.