Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

19 hours ago, MarloCarloWC said:

I found the same issue :( 

Yes, there are no deer texture and has not in the first version. By the way, they do not coincide with the textures in the MNC either by name (deer_penis.dds-ABC and cervidae_penis.dds-MNC) or by layout - that is, they can be renamed, but the dick will be a third black.
Another old problem is a stable CTD with bears. A temporary solution is to replace the model from the ABC with the model from the MNC

16 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

after install ABC and start new games this happen, hadvar keep stuck  there, anyone knows how to fix this?

i have that problem as well (so i guess it was not yiffy age after all)

3 hours ago, kruloreki said:

after install ABC and start new games this happen, hadvar keep stuck  there, anyone knows how to fix this?

Not sure what's causing it. I worked around it by consoling him to me after I get out of the cart.

If you don't do anything, it doesn't break the scene, it just looks weird because he's not in front of you doing his lines.

prid 2bfa2  (this selects hadvar)

moveto player

Anyone know about my issue with LE version where everything installed fine and everything works except this mod does nothing? All animations work except the dicks are completely stiff and motionless and the new upgraded animations that should be using it are completely out of line as a result.

I am pretty sure I got all of the requirements except it says "HDT-PE with Collision Settings." I could not find any mod with that name, but I found HDT-PE. Is "Collision Settings" not something there by default? What is the name of the simplest and easiest possible way to get whatever that is? Does not having that cause this mod to do nothing? Thanks!

1 hour ago, draeneis said:

Anyone know about my issue with LE version where everything installed fine and everything works except this mod does nothing? All animations work except the dicks are completely stiff and motionless and the new upgraded animations that should be using it are completely out of line as a result.

I am pretty sure I got all of the requirements except it says "HDT-PE with Collision Settings." I could not find any mod with that name, but I found HDT-PE. Is "Collision Settings" not something there by default? What is the name of the simplest and easiest possible way to get whatever that is? Does not having that cause this mod to do nothing? Thanks!

I had this issue, turns out I didn't install the latest MNC, however it can still be buggy as draugers/ashman crash my game when I initialize sex now, oh and bears too. 

12 hours ago, bloocarrot said:

it can still be buggy as draugers/ashman crash my game when I initialize sex now, oh and bears too.

Running ABC v1.58 for a week now and my Skyrim LE is rock solid stable. No CTDs with bears, ash spawns/draugres, foxes have properly aligned dicks.

For those who have purple elk dicks, it's because MNC v12.06+ changes the elk/deer models to use different set of textures and ABC uses the old ones.  Keep the old textures (...\textures\MoreNastyCritters\deer\) from previous version of MNC and the problem is gone.

Hope this will help a bit and happy modding.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:51 AM, Nepro said:

Having patch for those would be nice

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16310

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15511

since they override default creature meshes.

i'm guessing it's just a edited BSLightingShaderProperty, if you can find out what was changed it should be easy to copy the edits over to the mnc/abc/asos meshes using NifSkope.

On 5/15/2020 at 11:16 PM, zarantha said:

Not sure what's causing it. I worked around it by consoling him to me after I get out of the cart.

If you don't do anything, it doesn't break the scene, it just looks weird because he's not in front of you doing his lines.

prid 2bfa2  (this selects hadvar)

moveto player

Next time you start a game and just as images begin to appear in the wagon, open console and just sit back and watch your mods register, when pretty well finished, close console and enjoy the ride and opening scene without issues.

1 hour ago, Shubal said:

Next time you start a game and just as images begin to appear in the wagon, open console and just sit back and watch your mods register, when pretty well finished, close console and enjoy the ride and opening scene without issues.

Didn't think of the console. I think I checked menu last time and saw less twitching out.  on the new game with only a couple sexlab mods i was back to the spinning cart lol. feels like pick your starting game bug, since i often choose the original start even with alternate start.

On 5/15/2020 at 3:44 PM, kruloreki said:

2 hours ago, Shubal said:

47 minutes ago, zarantha said:

the hadvar problem is caused by creature framework, go to the MCM and click on uninstall before you get to the gate.

so far my attempts to fix the problem have not worked, here's what i've tried:

added conditions to exclude his horse = no effect.

added conditions to exclude NPC's flagged as "isghost" (his horse has that flag) = no effect.

moved waypoint markers = no effect at all...which surprises me because i would of thought that would at least change his path to get stuck somewhere else.

tried to stop CF from loading until after the first quest is done = it still loaded at the start of the game...may have done something wrong there.

18 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

i found another sad thingz for SE
dwarnen spider... the schlong not even go inside the puss*.
:<
and not Animated
u tried reinstall . still the same :<
can someone help me?

use the original mesh from MNC, nothing uses that ABC mesh....and it should not have been made in the first place.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:52 AM, kruloreki said:

fox schlong.... how to fix this...
only fox, others is ok
Skyrim SE

billyy's fox animations need to be re-exported due to a invalid node being listed in his node list, for now use MNC's fox mesh.