Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Hi, I guess I missed something or I really don't know.

All beasts work properly, except for the dog's and the wolf's penis. For some reason, they are static.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

PS: I don't use any special MOD for dogs or wolves.

3 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

I can't for the love of god fix the issue where horse have invisible schlongs on LE.

You're going to need to give a lot more information than this if you want people to be able to help you.   

Horse mods/load order/did you follow all the troubleshooting steps on the first page ect.

46 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

You're going to need to give a lot more information than this if you want people to be able to help you.   

Horse mods/load order/did you follow all the troubleshooting steps on the first page ect.

Immersive horses is the only horse mod i have and i've put abc as the penultimate on the load order behind the Animal sos patch and i didn't find any troubleshooting in the first page.

Edit: the more that i think about it, the more i think something went wrong with the installation but i can't find what and i tried reinstalling the mod. 

18 hours ago, poblivion said:

Hi, I guess I missed something or I really don't know.

All beasts work properly, except for the dog's and the wolf's penis. For some reason, they are static.

Does anyone know what could be causing this?

PS: I don't use any special MOD for dogs or wolves.

I'll answer for myself, I'm an idiot, I used the wrong version. Just re-installed and everything is working properly now. Sometimes it just takes time and a little thought :classic_biggrin:

On 6/14/2020 at 4:32 AM, LordDrakath15226 said:

I'm also going to ask if anyone here knows why sometimes i load a game all the mods are restarting again, my character is bald with face paint, the dual sheet patch is not there and if i try to load another save it says the esps are missing, this ever happened to any of you?

Possibly too many active plugins in your game, has happened to me when I have gone over the plugin limit, check if you have more then 154 (I think was the general max?) if so then reduce them and see if your game works. If not then I've no idea

Hey I really enjoy this mod and it make the animations way better, but I have a request on the fomod. If its not to much trouble could you adjust the fomod so it places the just my selections in the correct folders. The fomod installer currently dumps all the fomod folders right into skyrim data no matter my sections. I have to go back and manually remove all of them every time I update the mod because its really messy. Anyways thanks again for your work!

So I'm having most of the penises not working with the monsters in the SE version. For example, here are two giants. They seem to have different "clothing" on. One had a loin cloth, the cloth went away, he has a penis, but the animation never played (just stood next to PC). Then the other Giant, apparently having a different set of clothing, didn't get naked and have a penis at all. Also, when the naked Giant was done, he never got clothes back on.

I did see something about Mortal Enemies causing an issue, is this from that mod? Is that mod considered incompatible?

Thanks! I attached screenshots for reference...

Spoiler

ScreenShot44.png.7b426161831854b5282967e27826acc5.pngScreenShot43.png.1b890764877b288cac7a99e9d4d31b1e.png

** Edit - Disregard. If you run across this issue, I put the original CreatureFramework above MNC and it worked. Saw it in the description to try that if having issues **

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

MNC comes with its own CF so you don't need the original.

Yeah I know. I didn't have it installed. But it wouldn't work for whatever reason, and at the bottom it said to try the original CF if it wasn't working. Low and behold, installing the original (albeit downgraded) version seems to work perfectly. Not sure WTF is going on with it lol... I'll try out some stuff later on I guess.

Has anybody with COSIO ever managed to get collisions working? Never gotten it working with/without the collision patch or with HDT/SMP.
(Was a bit unsure which to use since I run SMP now for some outfits, but the body is still HDT I suppose. Tried without SMP aswell)

Tried countless combinations over the case of at least a year and nothing has ever proven successful. Apparently its easier on UUNP

If anybody has gotten it working, would you mind sharing what order you have things in or what mods you got running? Body/xmls/patches/etc.

On 6/20/2020 at 12:06 AM, Bakon said:

Has anybody with COSIO ever managed to get collisions working? Never gotten it working with/without the collision patch or with HDT/SMP.
(Was a bit unsure which to use since I run SMP now for some outfits, but the body is still HDT I suppose. Tried without SMP aswell)

Tried countless combinations over the case of at least a year and nothing has ever proven successful. Apparently its easier on UUNP

If anybody has gotten it working, would you mind sharing what order you have things in or what mods you got running? Body/xmls/patches/etc.

I play with COSIO and the patch for the collisions, and works like a charm: collisions, dicks, anims... For the body of my character (HDT) I'm using the COSIO xml with FULL collision (bodyslided by me). I play with MO and it's important that NOTHING overwrites the xmls and meshes from COSIO and ABC, I'm playing also with the latest version of MNC with CF integrated, but is overwrited by ABC (if you know MO, you can do this manually in the left pane). The .esp order is given by LOOT, but ABC has no plugin, doesn't matter.

I don't know if the image is clear, but the vagina of my char is totally open and reacts to the horse's dick thrusting. It's not visible, but in cases similar to this (horse) also the belly of my char reacts due the huge size of the penises.

Captura.PNG

On 6/22/2020 at 6:56 PM, Mike-Long said:

I play with COSIO and the patch for the collisions, and works like a charm: collisions, dicks, anims... For the body of my character (HDT) I'm using the COSIO xml with FULL collision (bodyslided by me). I play with MO and it's important that NOTHING overwrites the xmls and meshes from COSIO and ABC, I'm playing also with the latest version of MNC with CF integrated, but is overwrited by ABC (if you know MO, you can do this manually in the left pane). The .esp order is given by LOOT, but ABC has no plugin, doesn't matter.

I don't know if the image is clear, but the vagina of my char is totally open and reacts to the horse's dick thrusting. It's not visible, but in cases similar to this (horse) also the belly of my char reacts due the huge size of the penises.

Captura.PNG

Hmmm weird, my setup seems to be the same. Only thing that overwrites ABC is the abc cosio patch, and a patch that removes some animations is overwriting MNC so I can try without that. A particle patch was for some reason overwriting aswell, not sure if that would change anything but might as well give it a shot^^

Also the XML's you talk about is the standard ones you get through the cosio fomod right, any of the ones with FULL collisions I suppose?

Also in bodyslide I suppose you build the CosioHD and not the stock one, never tried the standard version so not sure if this changed anything.

Also you don't run any SMP outfits? Not sure how it works having a hdt based body with SMP doing its thing for outfits hmm. Should probably wait untill we hopefully get a SMP based cosio for that. (everything else works fine with both of them /or just SMP running.)

Anyhow, thanks! Now I have a setup that works I can base myself upon.

EDIT: I did actually get it working now, I found out I for some reason had enabled an old creature framework version and moved the particle patch before any mods so its getting overwritten. Not sure if this fixed it or if it could be animation based, anyways thanks alot!

Yo,

my problem is "simple", i'm using ABC with CBPC/3BBB and obviously XPMSSE and here's the issue, i get a perfect collision for belly bulge only with werewolfs. I did some tests with others, for example a chaurus and bringing together the pelvis of both party, and i literally have to make them touch or even pass through the other to get the collission to work.

I even tried to change this line,

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
0,-3.8,0,7 | 0,-3.8,0,7

in CBPCollisionConfig file, to make it easier to trigger but nothing special happened.

Just so you know, in Vortex i gave ABC priority over MNC and XPMSSE (it overwrites them).

Hey. This has been already issued before. But it seems it needs a bit of clarification to the problem where ash hoppers are bugged since ABC 1.35.

Video 1 (version 1.34). No issues opening corpse inventory or interacting:

Video 2 (version 1.35 and later, clip is with current 1.70). After a sex scene, there is no way to interact with inventory or any related menus of the specific ash hopper:

Likewise, for the belly at least.

What determines collision in animations?  The troll's penis works against the vagina, but it does not appear to trigger the belly node for collision.  Anyone have any ideas?  I have the latest version installed as well as the COSIO patch since I'm using the COSIO body model.