Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

that's just CF being a bitch

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts from your save file, then turn off/uninstall MNC & CF's esps, then load the game and save & quit, reinstall/enable MNC but replace CF with the old stand alone version.

2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Maybe we should abandon CF?

i already tried to, i can make/edit sexlab to strip outfits off of creatures like it does for humans but the problem is they first need to have outfits added to them for sexlab to strip.

the way it works is the "worn armor" (and/or race skin) is setup to be the aroused mesh and then a "outfit" is used to apply the non aroused mesh on top of it, therefor when the edited sexlab strips off the outfit the game will reveal the aroused mesh.

but draugers and horses are a major problem because they are already using outfits to apply there beards and saddles, the horses alone would take at least 15 new outfits to deal with all of there possible combinations (100s for draugers, also a bunch of things would need to have sexlab's "no strip" keyword added to them).

also there is the fact that every creature npc in the game would need to be edited for it to work, therefor it would conflict with every creature stat editing mod ever made.

Hey @factoryclose, there does seem to be some sort of issue regarding the newer meshes for the creatures, as I don't seem to have collision for horses, bears, or gargoyles as I have checked so far. Going to the previous version though did solve the issue, so nothing major for us, we can wait a little more! Thanks for the mod too, really well done!

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i already tried to, i can make/edit sexlab to strip outfits off of creatures like it does for humans but the problem is they first need to have outfits added to them for sexlab to strip.

the way it works is the "worn armor" (and/or race skin) is setup to be the aroused mesh and then a "outfit" is used to apply the non aroused mesh on top of it, therefor when the edited sexlab strips off the outfit the game will reveal the aroused mesh.

but draugers and horses are a major problem because they are already using outfits to apply there beards and saddles, the horses alone would take at least 15 new outfits to deal with all of there possible combinations (100s for draugers, also a bunch of things would need to have sexlab's "no strip" keyword added to them).

also there is the fact that every creature npc in the game would need to be edited for it to work, therefor it would conflict with every creature stat editing mod ever made.

That makes sense. A replacer option for those who know what they are diong might work. Hm...  Complicated. It woudln't be a problem if CF worked normal though.

another possibility is using SOS, but the problems there are 1: i don't know how to make scripts for that mod, 2: i don't think that mod is setup to apply different dicks when a different worn armor is getting used (one dick per race, no color variation), and 3: i don't know if it's MCM can handle all of the entrys it would end up getting.

On 11/5/2020 at 3:52 AM, MadMansGun said:

I honestly think the CF's basic approach is the correct one and that it's only hampered by bugs rather than any fundamental issue.

A switch to equipable junk rather than complete body slot outfits could greatly improve compatibility and reduce dev workload in a lot of cases - for instance most horses could use a single penis NIF along with a single un-aroused junk NIF with alternate texture sets.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

A switch to equipable junk rather than complete body slot outfits could greatly improve compatibility and reduce dev workload in a lot of cases - for instance most horses could use a single penis NIF along with a single un-aroused junk NIF with alternate texture sets.

i've tried that before and it's not reliable (that's to say even less reliable than normal)

see stock mnc dragon penis as an example.

Just now, MadMansGun said:

i've tried that before and it's not reliable (that's to say even less reliable than normal)

see stock mnc dragon penis as an example.

I've been customising MNC and it's meshes to work this way for my own game and it's been exactly as reliable as the full-body replacement. Main reason is so I can pick, choose and swap out creature textures without having to worry about compatibility. The issues appear to be with mods like Immersive Horses which also seem to try and re-equip or model-swap horses (not looked into the code but the in-game results suggest this).

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

me and bad dog have had problems doing it that way before so that's why i avoid it..........but those stupid fucking horses.......maybe it is worth looking into again just for those bastards.

I feel you. Best thing I ever did was throw out all the over-complex horse mods and switch to Simple Horse instead. Zero compatibility issues. CH and IH are the bane of Aroused Creatures.

Hello fellow modding enthusiasts... I seem to be having a problem with beast erections in game for several types of characters. While some animations play properly (some ABC some non-ABC) most others related to giants, horses, lurkers, and trolls don't spawn erections. I have done the following in addition to scouring about 30 pages of this thread for a fix:

1. Ensure XPMSE>MNC>ABC load order

2. Rebuilt CF Creature list

3. Run and re-run FNIS

4. Moved ABC to the bottom of my load order

5. Verified that all creatures in CF are using MNC Default meshes

Below I have attached some reference images:

Spoiler

20201107105123_1.thumb.jpg.5258ae69195b1a069c235227452f0e96.jpg20201107110741_1.jpg.1bbcad765f255e4c1d352f824f2c07aa.jpg20201107110148_1.jpg.cfd4255000683df1fb97291c57edb61c.jpg20201107114906_1.jpg.a934bf34fdff8e904573245a51ff695c.jpg

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I have spent the last 2 or 3 weeks reinstalling my Skyrim onto my new rig and with everything looking and running perfectly, this is the last step before I can enjoy the skyrim of my dreams. 

Thanks in advance

Edit: I am not using Animal SOS and I am using hentai creatures for testing purposes. Also I am using some texture upgrades on the above mentioned creatures as well as an ai package for animals (cannot remember the name) but I have NOT installed any immersive creatures mods nor anything that adds new creatures or variants to the game. 

4 minutes ago, splashzone said:

Hello fellow modding enthusiasts... I seem to be having a problem with beast erections in game for several types of characters. While some animations play properly (some ABC some non-ABC) most others related to giants, horses, lurkers, and trolls don't spawn erections. I have done the following in addition to scouring about 30 pages of this thread for a fix:

1. Ensure XPMSE>MNC>ABC load order

2. Rebuilt CF Creature list

3. Run and re-run FNIS

4. Moved ABC to the bottom of my load order

5. Verified that all creatures in CF are using MNC Default meshes

Below I have attached some reference images:

Hide contents

20201107105123_1.thumb.jpg.5258ae69195b1a069c235227452f0e96.jpg20201107110741_1.jpg.1bbcad765f255e4c1d352f824f2c07aa.jpg20201107110148_1.jpg.cfd4255000683df1fb97291c57edb61c.jpg20201107114906_1.jpg.a934bf34fdff8e904573245a51ff695c.jpg

Can someone please point me in the right direction? I have spent the last 2 or 3 weeks reinstalling my Skyrim onto my new rig and with everything looking and running perfectly, this is the last step before I can enjoy the skyrim of my dreams. 

Thanks in advance

Try letting ABC overwrite XPMSE.  So ABC>XPMSE>MNC. That' the way I have it, and don't forget to run FNIS.

2 hours ago, Shadow Lurker said:

im having this issue on SE too. I switch between both CBPC and SMP physics and im getting no collisions with BHUNP bodytypes

Do you have the latest version of ABC? I rolled back to previous version, because I wasn't getting collision. A few people have mentioned this in previous posts.

8 minutes ago, splashzone said:

Well I have XPMSE then MNC then ABC in the left panel and right panel. Where do you have ABC in each column (assuming you also use MO2)?

I run Vortex, but I have ABC overwriting XPMSE. After I posted and walked away from my computer I realized that you said that is the way you had it.

Edit: just looked back at previous post. Is XPMSE overwriting MNC?

On 11/7/2020 at 12:25 PM, wildtangent said:

I run Vortex, but I have ABC overwriting XPMSE. After I posted and walked away from my computer I realized that you said that is the way you had it.

Edit: just looked back at previous post. Is XPMSE overwriting MNC?

Turned out ot be Creature framework related. Apparently the included CF in the newest MNC has issues. I cleaned my save and downgraded to the old CF and everything worked perfectly. Thanks for your help either way

Amazing mod! Unfortunately, I can't get the collisions to work at all. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, as I'm a complete smp noob, but the smp collisions between penis/vagina just don't work. When I used ASOS, the collisions worked at least for cbp, but still not for smp, so I'm assuming this is an xml issue. 

If it helps, here's what my defaultbbps.xml looks like:

image.png.b0ab17b38f1577ff5ffa535185b30d78.png

Also, I'm using CBBE 3BBB body.

Any help is greatly appreciated.