NWO321 Posted April 21 Posted April 21 Anyone got the mega link working? For me its just endless loading once I open it
4356tverf Posted April 21 Posted April 21 https://mega.nz/folder/YGwzCDYR#cZ686f1BwjmB4bErUzlOiw i'm just gonna leave this here 19
NeonBlu Posted April 22 Posted April 22 7 hours ago, 4356tverf said: https://mega.nz/folder/YGwzCDYR#cZ686f1BwjmB4bErUzlOiw i'm just gonna leave this here You mad man. Thank you for this though, I'm not for the whole dumb ID verification crap
Dyshonoriusz Posted May 11 Posted May 11 Hello, Could you please help me? Not long ago Billyy made a fly-hagraven animation I wanted to check out. After installing newest ABC and creature framework, it seems that Hagravens do not animate and stand still while my pc is playing her part of the animation. What can cause this?
kaizersoze27 Posted May 11 Posted May 11 Could someone please consider making a patch for Imperfect men - Ash Spawn Replacer? Thank you
genesque Posted May 19 Posted May 19 (edited) Is there a list of all creatures with supported physics? Horses and some others works fine, but giants, and a few others aren't activating vagina physics for some reason. Im also having some floating tongue and floating eye issues with all creatures. ABC is last in load order, and nothing is overwriting it. Edited May 19 by genesque 1
ZhangP Posted May 25 Posted May 25 On 2024/11/12 at AM5点28分, Guest said: https://mega.nz/file/HFtxyKBb#wBEhgkaIp90d9Y0nkVdIJBi3mKcn9912iVsVO43ZCjo 带有物理效果的生物 (CBPC) 巨人 - 扶 她 亡灵 - 扶 她 雪精灵 - 扶她 龙祭司 - 扶她 女巫 乌鸦 - 女性 矮人球 - 女性 矮人百夫长 - 女性 火焰元素 - 女性 冰霜元素 - 女性 风暴元素 - 女性 树精 - 女性 精灵之母 - 女性 需要说明的是,这并非简单地从其他网站重新上传 CPA mod。 我花了 60 个小时进行修复,使其即插即用。 不过,仍然存在一些 bug。我不知道如何修复亡灵的手指(它们不知何故弯曲得不自然,可能是骨骼问题)。 另外,如果能重新制作一个肩膀不那么宽的骨骼就更好了。 可能是由于某些设备上使用了自定义立方体贴图,导致亡灵战士的盔甲出现了问题(我也遇到过这个问题,但在纯原版设备上运行良好)。 隐藏内容 The link is broken. Could you please fix it? I’d really appreciate it!
Storms1 Posted May 31 Posted May 31 (edited) Hi guys, is there a file somewhere for the Fluffworks patch? I've seen talk of it, but not a link for it. Is it still separate, or has it been incorporated into the mod itself? Edit: nvm, I missed the line in the changelog discussing it Edited May 31 by Storms1
ShivaChalsey Posted June 11 Posted June 11 Does a Patch for the latest abc and Light horses of skyrim exist? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33692?tab=description Or can be done and shared? I would be thankful for it.
kaizersoze27 Posted June 16 Posted June 16 4th Unknown made an absolute unit of a spider: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/182638
razzor69 Posted June 23 Posted June 23 On 6/16/2026 at 10:41 AM, kaizersoze27 said: 4th Unknown made an absolute unit of a spider: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/182638 Aaah this new spider got so many problems, if you have the custom skeleton from 4thunkown, the back of the ass is too short, but when you use the ABC/MNC the ass will grow bigger, and it doesnt have humping animation. I gave up after that. 2
emailrequirementsaregay Posted June 24 Posted June 24 is anyone able to make a patch for Canidae? id make one myself but i have no idea what im doing with something like nifskope https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/182994 4
kaizersoze27 Posted June 26 Posted June 26 On 6/23/2026 at 6:50 PM, razzor69 said: Aaah this new spider got so many problems, if you have the custom skeleton from 4thunkown, the back of the ass is too short, but when you use the ABC/MNC the ass will grow bigger, and it doesnt have humping animation. I gave up after that. No humping animation? Then I will not be using it. Sad though
razzor69 Posted June 26 Posted June 26 50 minutes ago, kaizersoze27 said: No humping animation? Then I will not be using it. Sad though Let me show you this Spoiler Maybe the author didn't manage to animate the lowerbody of the spider. Cant be help, i wont use this. 1
Kelp, Posted June 26 Posted June 26 On 2/7/2026 at 1:10 PM, razzor69 said: 4thunknown uses custom skeleton on his Frost Atronach, but you can replace his version with Baka ABC skeleton i tried to make my own patch, its kinda great to see the texture and meshes, better than the vanilla one. Hi, how are you doing with this personal patch? Do you mind to share it?
lamplight12347 Posted July 2 Posted July 2 On 4/1/2026 at 10:48 PM, damp_soup said: Perhaps someone could help me. Whenever i install ABC in SkyrimVR it CTDs before the bethesda logo even fades in. I'm using the right version for SkyrimVR and have all the dependencies neatly installed - everything seems to work except for this mod. Here is the crashlog https://pastebin.com/6kzi0KdM Might be reading the log wrong but it looks like you might not have any of your plugins enabled
shardy2016 Posted July 5 Posted July 5 On 4/21/2026 at 11:58 PM, 4356tverf said: https://mega.nz/folder/YGwzCDYR#cZ686f1BwjmB4bErUzlOiw i'm just gonna leave this here Thanks man
ZhangP Posted July 6 Posted July 6 On 2026/1/2 at AM7点50分, asianboy345 said: 有人有适用于 4thUnknown 的 Ogrim and Goblins 的 ABC 补丁吗? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44316 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54409 我记得之前安装过它们,而且我知道我在一些rule34视频里见过这些模型,所以它们确实存在。 其他 4thUnknown 的模组已经在 Arca 上完成了,但那两个还没有。 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LVaCQEPe3qCm5H_t5AY-ypqhU-wpddpN Hey, I saw the Google Drive link you posted somewhere else. I’d like to ask you—how do I use the patches in there? Do I also need to install the original mod files that these patches correspond to? Thanks a lot.
ChuileL Posted July 6 Posted July 6 Hello, sorry for the newbie question but how do I make the creature have collision with vag and anal? at the moment I only have human penis working but for creatures it don't have collision
KKSlider Posted July 9 Posted July 9 On 4/21/2026 at 4:58 PM, 4356tverf said: https://mega.nz/folder/YGwzCDYR#cZ686f1BwjmB4bErUzlOiw i'm just gonna leave this here GOAT!!!! no way in hell was I going to give face/id verification to some off-brand onlyfans.
Heovyna Posted July 9 Posted July 9 On 6/24/2026 at 10:08 PM, emailrequirementsaregay said: is anyone able to make a patch for Canidae? id make one myself but i have no idea what im doing with something like nifskope https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/182994 I got it working but I need to fix some textures and make all the wolf variants have penises. I don't know when I'll have the time to finish it, but I'll upload it when I'm done
Heovyna Posted July 9 Posted July 9 (edited) On 6/24/2026 at 10:08 PM, emailrequirementsaregay said: is anyone able to make a patch for Canidae? id make one myself but i have no idea what im doing with something like nifskope https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/182994 I finished the ABC patch for Canidae, I patched the Normal, Red, Black wolf variants, the Dog Replacer is optional but there in case you want it. And I also added penises to the loading screen wolves. What I didn't patch is the Beyond Bruma wolves. But it should be easy enough to do yourself A little note, I used a different model for the penis, one I used for my other patches which has a few material issues, this has been fixed. The new model uses the same skeleton as the ABC original so it works with the exact same animations. The change is visual only. Still If people dislike it I can make a version with the Original penis as well. Mod Version 1.3 ---> Download Link <--- Mega.nz It's a patch so you'll still need the Original mod Changelog for V1.3 Fixed Erect .nifs Missing NiStringExtraData node Fixed Black Wolf Glossy Balls Changelog for V1.2 Fixed Normal map for Penis Added some texture choices for the penis Removed Redundant files Edited September 19 by Heovyna 15
emailrequirementsaregay Posted July 9 Posted July 9 5 hours ago, Heovyna said: I finished the ABC patch for Canidae, I patched the Normal, Red, Black wolf variants and I also added penises to the loading screen wolves. However I didn't patch the Bruma wolves or the dog replacer, this is only for the Wolves and that one loading screen with wolves. A little note, I used a different model for the penis, one I used for my other patches which has a few material issues, sorry I didn't notice this before I had already done most of the work. But the new model uses the same skeleton as the ABC original so it works the exact same with animations. so the change is visual only. Still If people dislike it enough I can make a version with the Original penis as well ---> Download Link <--- Mega.nz It's a patch so you'll still need the Original mod everything looks great, except for black wolves for some reason their balls are just super shiny in lighting with community shaders, though the others are fine (also if you could make a patch for the dog replacer as well that'd be awesome, if its not too much to ask lol)
Heovyna Posted July 9 Posted July 9 (edited) On 7/10/2026 at 12:00 AM, emailrequirementsaregay said: everything looks great, except for black wolves for some reason their balls are just super shiny in lighting with community shaders, though the others are fine (also if you could make a patch for the dog replacer as well that'd be awesome, if its not too much to ask lol) Sure I updated the Download and I made an installer with the dog model as an option. I also took a look at the ball materials and I cannot figure out why they're so shiny for you, the materials are the exact same for the balls, sheathe and body. There were some extra data attached but the other parts and the other wolf variants had those too, I removed them but I don't think this fixed it. If the issue is too distracting for you, you can change the balls glossiness in Nifskope like this: Click the Balls Click BSLightingShaderProperty In the Bottom Window you can change the glossiness or edit the Specular color below that It's strange since I copied over settings from the body to the balls, so in theory they should have the exact same material. Edit: I fixed it in 1.3 I should've looked at the .nif more thoroughly Edited September 19 by Heovyna 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now