Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Hi. Could someone post the correct order for MO2 (both left and right panels) to get everything working correctly for SE?   

I tried to follow the MNC install guide, but I somehow made things worse and I’d like some clarity particularly with regards to what is supposed to overwrite what on the left panel of MO2.  I presume Loot will get things correct for the load order/ right panel, but it might help for me to confirm what the right panel is supposed to look like too. 

It’d be really great if someone could post where even the core mods should go (SexLab, skeleton, creature framework (if resorting to the stand-alone older version), SL anim loader, JContainers, etc), in addition to MNC, Aroused/ Aroused creatures, hentai creatures, bad dog’s immersive creatures, defeat, ABC, etc). 

thanks! 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:42 AM, btasqan said:

Hey. This has been already issued before. But it seems it needs a bit of clarification to the problem where ash hoppers are bugged since ABC 1.35.

Video 1 (version 1.34). No issues opening corpse inventory or interacting:

Video 2 (version 1.35 and later, clip is with current 1.70). After a sex scene, there is no way to interact with inventory or any related menus of the specific ash hopper:

can you share that version of ABC please? I´m tired of this ash hopper issue

Factory, the problem with the penis texture for deers or elks persist. I've taken a look at my entire load order and there's no conflicts, your mod overwrites all the rest. Before that, I've opened your "hard meshes" for these animals and found that the penis directs towards "deer_penis" in More Nasty Creatures... but that texture doesn't exist, the latest 12.08A version only has "cervidae_penis" texture in the deer folder. Correcting myself the name of the textures in the meshes (or changing the name of the textures in MNC) has ended as shown in the screenshot.

Anyway, thank you for this amazing work!

Captura.PNG

On 7/31/2020 at 7:57 PM, Mike-Long said:

Factory, the problem with the penis texture for deers or elks persist. I've taken a look at my entire load order and there's no conflicts, your mod overwrites all the rest. Before that, I've opened your "hard meshes" for these animals and found that the penis directs towards "deer_penis" in More Nasty Creatures... but that texture doesn't exist, the latest 12.08A version only has "cervidae_penis" texture in the deer folder. Correcting myself the name of the textures in the meshes (or changing the name of the textures in MNC) has ended as shown in the screenshot.

Anyway, thank you for this amazing work!

Are you using SE or LE?

Either way, you can grab the correct texture from MNC v11 and drop it into the right folder. Worked for me.

On 8/8/2020 at 4:09 AM, endersgame said:

Are you using SE or LE?

Either way, you can grab the correct texture from MNC v11 and drop it into the right folder. Worked for me.

LE. Ok, thanks for the tip. I'll try later.

Edit: nope. In Legendary there's no more v11 to download... no luck.

Hi, i've a little problem, probably can be quickly corrected. Horses and trolls have no hitbox for me, spells pass through them, animations are working perfectly, schlongs are there, but with no hitbox no collisions either, and so no belly bulge, no open vagina ect.

Update: I found out that Lurkers were concerned as well, no hitbox, i can't touch them with a spell, like those of MassMatchMaker for example.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:09 AM, MadMansGun said:

I did not even realize you responded... I had been using "Always erect" for creature aroused and that somehow fixed this, but then it was causing a bizarre crash near Whistling Mine and when I got rid of it same problem. Your solutions fixed it. Thank you very much.

Not necessarily an issue.. I don't think.  I've been noticing newer versions appear to remove collisions on certain creatures.  In my case, collisions on my character's belly no longer trigger, only against the genitals.  It started with Chaurus and then the Trolls and now Spiders.  Is that correct, or am I doing something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i've a little problem, probably can be quickly corrected. Horses and trolls have no hitbox for me, spells pass through them, animations are working perfectly, schlongs are there, but with no hitbox no collisions either, and so no belly bulge, no open vagina ect.

Update: I found out that Lurkers were concerned as well, no hitbox, i can't touch them with a spell, like those of MassMatchMaker for example.

On 9/1/2020 at 4:03 AM, LixxiClits said:

Hi! I have a problem where sometimes the creature cocks aren;t there even when they are aroused?

I understand they have to be aroused for the cock to show otherwise...right?

1603067153_SkyrimSE2020-09-0102-35-38-42.jpg.33c020ea40bfca821bfdca58b55e506b.jpg

I'm having this issue with pretty much every creature even though I have MNC installed correctly and animations, the creatures all have testicles and sheathes but no penis. And have latest version of ABC. 

On 9/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, LixxiClits said:

Hi! I have a problem where sometimes the creature cocks aren;t there even when they are aroused?

I understand they have to be aroused for the cock to show otherwise...right?

1603067153_SkyrimSE2020-09-0102-35-38-42.jpg.33c020ea40bfca821bfdca58b55e506b.jpg

2 hours ago, VAAlucard said:

I'm having this issue with pretty much every creature even though I have MNC installed correctly and animations, the creatures all have testicles and sheathes but no penis. And have latest version of ABC. 

Yep, been having the same issue as well, still no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have all the requirements installed, but nothing appears besides the sheaths. 
Oddly enough, if I switch over to ASOS everything works normally including collision. 

Installing this hasn't changed anything. I already have all the requirements set up and working perfectly, anims that use it, everything. Is there something about HDT I'm supposed to do with collision settings? I just, installed HDT, there's no MO menu for selecting settings or anything, it just installs, done.

Older versions picked up in the thread don't work either. It's at the bottom of load order for testing, I'm running FNIS.

What am I missing here?

Ah! It turns out by sheer fucking coincidence all the creatures I consoled in to test it were variations that were using bad dogs meshes (which aren't changed) not mnc meshes (which are). Googling base game Base ID's for creatures and spawning them in worked. Not an immersive solution but good enough for me.

On 7/17/2020 at 7:49 AM, ThrowawayMesser said:

So I'm attempting to figure out why ABC doesn't appear to be working right now.

For starters, when using NMM for the purpose of unpacking the .zip file, should ABC have its own personal .ESP file in the load order? As I'm unable to locate one in the NMM window when looking down the list.

Right now, I reinstalled it and allowed it to overwrite *everything*, and because I haven't had LOOT sort my plugins yet, I would assume it would be located at the bottom of my load order as result. Yet it's not there.

As for in-game. All animations work perfectly fine so far. But when I test an ABC animation with a wolf, the cock stays completely static, and in a position that would indicate it's using the standard MNC model for the wolf, and not even attempting to use ABC's model.

Anyone have any idea what it is I'm doing wrong?

This might be your issue too, Messer.