Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

8 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I have no idea what is not happening.

The creature cock is not pointing down. This animation is from Billy's pack and it's about stroking up and down a non existant cock, because the horse cock doesnt point down to follow the feet animation.

4 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure ABC overrides MNC.

that would not make a difference, the dicks in MNC v12 are also animated.

1 hour ago, Dro said:

It is overriding it. It still doesn't work.

are you sure you installed MNC v12 and not MNC v9? the file structure is not the same therefore abc won't work with v9.

22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that would not make a difference, the dicks in MNC v12 are also animated.

are you sure you installed MNC v12 and not MNC v9? the file structure is not the same therefore abc won't work with v9.

I reinstalled everything following everything word for word and now it works. Somehow. I have no idea why, but it does.

HOWEVER! Animal SOS with the ABC Patch doesn't seem to work still. Do you happen to know why?

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

in what way does it not work?

Before sex happens, the schlongs have physics on them, but if I trigger an animation, the cock are static again, as if ABC wasn't there and when the animation finishes, the cock just disapears instead of going flaccid as it's suppose to. I did change the schlong type to ASOS + ABC type for the creatures that I wanted the behavior on. But still the issue remains.

I'm having an issue where it has just stopped working!

I have not installed anything. i simply put the game down one day and came back the next. loaded up it and noticed their dongs are not moving anymore. 

I've reinstalled it and it didn't fix. 

run fnis a ba-jillion times - hasn't solved it 

Does anyone have any other ideas?

On 8/18/2020 at 3:01 PM, factoryclose said:

If you have any issue, please report.

I feedback some questions:
1 Boar ABC LE-CTD
2 hmdaedra LE-NO hdthmdaedra.xml
3   ancientfrostatronachHard.nif / âncientfrostatronach.Hard [MNC] error
     atronachfrostHard.nif / âtronachfrostHard.nif [MNC] error
They are LE version, sorry for my bad English, try to explain as simple as possible!

Hey do I need anything else along with HDT SMP for this to work? What I mean is, it says "with Collision Settings" but I'm not using HDT SMP for anything but this mod. I already installed CBBE 3BBB and just went with the CBPC options for performance, not thinking I would need HTD SMP for anything. Will ABC utilize HDT SMP on its own or should I reinstall 3BBB and have it integrate SMP as well as CBPC? I assume thats what is meant by "HDT SMP with Collision Settings" in the requirements, but I just wanna double check before I do all that. Had to rebuild Skyrim yesterday because of negligence and I don't wanna make a mistake if it's avoidable.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is a stupid question.

Got a bit of a problem with the Frost Atronachs. The non-aroused meshes, and textures seem to be working just fine, but if switched to aroused in CF puppeteer, or during sexlab scenes, the Frost atronachs do not appear to be visible. Almost like the meshes, and textures for aroused Frost Atronachs, don't exist. Is there some sort of file path issue here, or an error in the mesh/texture files themselves? Would be nice to get this working properly, it's a bit odd to see the PC just floating there during scenes. I should clarify, that this is only a problem with the ABC aroused mesh/textures.

Edit: It seems the "Hard" meshes added by this mod are not named the same as the ones in MNC. The files added by the mod are spelled with a normal "a", rather than the "â" character used in MNC. Changing the spelling on the new files to be the same (âtronachfrostHard.nif, and âncientfrostatronachHard.nif) fixes this issue. The Frost Atronachs are working fine now.

On 10/3/2020 at 1:13 AM, qq927803938 said:

I feedback some questions:
1 Boar ABC LE-CTD
2 hmdaedra LE-NO hdthmdaedra.xml
3   ancientfrostatronachHard.nif / âncientfrostatronach.Hard [MNC] error
     atronachfrostHard.nif / âtronachfrostHard.nif [MNC] error
They are LE version, sorry for my bad English, try to explain as simple as possible!

I as well am dealing with Boar ABC LE CTD but only when dealing with the SMP Installation. The PE Works perfectly fine with 0 issues.

4 minutes ago, Deathwalker512 said:

I as well am dealing with Boar ABC LE CTD but only when dealing with the SMP Installation. The PE Works perfectly fine with 0 issues.

I gave up on LE SMP. I save that for a future SSE build :(
And honestly, the PE body and jiggle is already a 2000% improvement over All in one Animated Pussy. 

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I gave up on LE SMP. I save that for a future SSE build :(
And honestly, the PE body and jiggle is already a 2000% improvement over All in one Animated Pussy. 

Just something I've been messing around with. Been using SMP for LE for a while. with 0 issues till this point. It legit just the boar using the SMP option that causing CTD all other creature anim are working as normal. PE option works just fine for the boar which is why i'm a little confused.

7 minutes ago, Deathwalker512 said:

Just something I've been messing around with. Been using SMP for LE for a while. with 0 issues till this point. It legit just the boar using the SMP option that causing CTD all other creature anim are working as normal. PE option works just fine for the boar which is why i'm a little confused.

cool :D i hear that rarely enough. 

are you using BHUNP SMP body? 

9 minutes ago, Deathwalker512 said:

I normally use BHUMP SMP but i've been messing around with Real Clones body lately.

do you have a link to that body? just failed me to look for it, hehe :)

I got some weird physics with BHUNP SMP. the breasts did not move much somehow and stopped moving so fast. 
it was weird because the PE phyiscs acually looked better than the SMP ones. 

I also noticed the mod contains files that seem to destabilize the game (some dlls) 

11 minutes ago, Nymra said:

do you have a link to that body? just failed me to look for it, hehe :)

I got some weird physics with BHUNP SMP. the breasts did not move much somehow and stopped moving so fast. 
it was weird because the PE phyiscs acually looked better than the SMP ones. 

I also noticed the mod contains files that seem to destabilize the game (some dlls) 

Real Clones is a Patreon mod. 

41 minutes ago, Deathwalker512 said:

Real Clones is a Patreon mod. 

oh wow... almost forgot that their might be patreon exclusive stuff :D

What is the "private mod" you get for 50? or is he just making a mod specially for that patreon?

Is there any other content apart from the body and dances?