Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 11/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, no_way said:

@factoryclose I can confirm that abc 1.82 de does not work with MNC 12.3 SE or earlier.  You lose all the collisions for some reason.  Reverting to ABC 1.74 works with 12.3.

I guess it’s just a matter of waiting for 12.4 MNC conversion for SE?

Porting MNC over to SE is not too bad actually, all you have to do is use Cathedral Assets Optimizer and run the mod's folder through the program, it makes everything semi work in Skyrim SE and is the same way that Pfiffy ports over MNC to Skyrim SE (I think I remember seeing them say that)

EDIT: So I ported over the newest MNC version to SSE and it works well, but the collisions still do not work still, so it is most likely not because of the MNC version. Hopefully the fix comes soon, I did revert back to a 1.74 version of ABC though and the collisions work as normal. The collision issue is most likely due to the new skeleton that factoryclose made, as I ran the skeletons through NifSkope and found the various new parts added for compatibility, in which the skeletons dictate collision through the mechanics of HDT-SMP. I don't know too much about how HDT-SMP collision works, but if I'm right about the skeleton, the issue resides in the skeleton. A interesting fix would be to try out ASOS alongside the newer update, maybe the skeleton compatibility would allow collision for that new mesh in particular.

I'm getting a CTD when entering Helgen Keep (ASLAL) with ABC installed...

(Yep, tested... ABC installed, start new playthrough, CTD at helgen keep, uninstalled ABC, save loaded, no CTD, installed ABC again, save loaded, CTD)

Anyone having this issue too?

2 hours ago, Nimius said:

I'm getting a CTD when entering Helgen Keep (ASLAL) with ABC installed...

(Yep, tested... ABC installed, start new playthrough, CTD at helgen keep, uninstalled ABC, save loaded, no CTD, installed ABC again, save loaded, CTD)

Anyone having this issue too?

This isn't enough info for troubleshooting. This CTD could be for any number of things so can you start by posting your load order in .txt form?   

10 hours ago, janbui said:

Porting MNC over to SE is not too bad actually, all you have to do is use Cathedral Assets Optimizer and run the mod's folder through the program, it makes everything semi work in Skyrim SE and is the same way that Pfiffy ports over MNC to Skyrim SE (I think I remember seeing them say that)

EDIT: So I ported over the newest MNC version to SSE and it works well, but the collisions still do not work still, so it is most likely not because of the MNC version. Hopefully the fix comes soon, I did revert back to a 1.74 version of ABC though and the collisions work as normal. The collision issue is most likely due to the new skeleton that factoryclose made, as I ran the skeletons through NifSkope and found the various new parts added for compatibility, in which the skeletons dictate collision through the mechanics of HDT-SMP. I don't know too much about how HDT-SMP collision works, but if I'm right about the skeleton, the issue resides in the skeleton. A interesting fix would be to try out ASOS alongside the newer update, maybe the skeleton compatibility would allow collision for that new mesh in particular.

It seems its creature framework as usual for some reason.  If I overwrite MNC 12.3 with CF 1.1.0 pre2a collisions are back

On 11/12/2020 at 4:02 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

Is ABC 1.74 online anywhere? ABC quit working for me sometime back and I tried uninstalling and doing a clean save but nada. I want to roll back and see if that fixes things.

A clean save isn't necessary. ABC does replace MNC models and that's all ABC does.

On 11/11/2020 at 7:51 AM, E Boy said:

Amazing mod! Unfortunately, I can't get the collisions to work at all. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, as I'm a complete smp noob, but the smp collisions between penis/vagina just don't work. When I used ASOS, the collisions worked at least for cbp, but still not for smp, so I'm assuming this is an xml issue. 

If it helps, here's what my defaultbbps.xml looks like:

image.png.b0ab17b38f1577ff5ffa535185b30d78.png

Also, I'm using CBBE 3BBB body.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I am developing BHUNP so I can't give you an answer. The only reason I can think of is CBBE SE xmls don't support ABC anymore. Please ask Acro about this matter.

2 hours ago, factoryclose said:

A clean save isn't necessary. ABC does replace MNC models and that's all ABC does.

I am developing BHUNP so I can't give you an answer. The only reason I can think of is CBBE SE xmls don't support ABC anymore. Please ask Acro about this matter.

Oh, thanks for answering! I posted the same thing in Acro's 3BBB page, but unfortunately couldn't get any response. I couldn't get HDT SMP collisions to work either on ABC nor on ASOS, but I could get CBPC collisions to work on ASOS so I'll just stick with that. Tried many things already...

But really, amazing work with ABC! The animations look flawless and hella hot. Too bad I had to overwrite ABC with ASOS to get collisions, but apparently ABC still works (Chaurus crashes tho)

11 minutes ago, E Boy said:

Oh, thanks for answering! I posted the same thing in Acro's 3BBB page, but unfortunately couldn't get any response. I couldn't get HDT SMP collisions to work either on ABC nor on ASOS, but I could get CBPC collisions to work on ASOS so I'll just stick with that. Tried many things already...

But really, amazing work with ABC! The animations look flawless and hella hot. Too bad I had to overwrite ABC with ASOS to get collisions, but apparently ABC still works (Chaurus crashes tho)

I Thought thils chaurus crash issue had been fixed a long time ago. I've had no issue on Chaurus on my end. Was it immediate crash whenever you tried to spawn Chaurus?

I am gonna ask him about the matter.

You made a guide for the public and provided ABC material for animation creators to use in their slal packs,and people are starting to do it, people are hoping and relying on you that thanks to animations and ABC, the 18+ animation environment will get something special ...and now you put everyone in front of the fact that "CBBE SE xmls no longer supports ABC", do you even know how many people use 3bbb ?.....

If you don't give a shit about a good half of the users who use 3bbb ,then at least do a guide on how to make collisions work.
I'm done,thank you for your attention.podxg4vuco0.jpg.e210e8282e997439a25a1172027baea3.jpg

11 minutes ago, Nimius said:

You're right... I tested with another save. Getting close to one of this eight-legged creeps with ABC installed, I get a CTD faster than being sent to orbit by a giant's club...

check your skeletons and what mesh is getting used with them.

wrong skeleton + any mesh with hdt links = crash

ASOS (sse verson) mesh = crash

bad/wrong/missing XML file for HDT (or the XML file path is wrong in the mesh) = crash

6 hours ago, zer02 said:

You made a guide for the public and provided ABC material for animation creators to use in their slal packs,and people are starting to do it, people are hoping and relying on you that thanks to animations and ABC, the 18+ animation environment will get something special ...and now you put everyone in front of the fact that "CBBE SE xmls no longer supports ABC", do you even know how many people use 3bbb ?.....

If you don't give a shit about a good half of the users who use 3bbb ,then at least do a guide on how to make collisions work.
I'm done,thank you for your attention.podxg4vuco0.jpg.e210e8282e997439a25a1172027baea3.jpg

I am quite careful with words and Acro(CBBE 3BBB developer)and I share things, work together if you haven't noticed. I don't care about your assumption dude. Just don't take things wrong based on the superficial guesses. If you're done, so be it.

11 hours ago, E Boy said:

He said nothing's been changed lately. Maybe intensity value is litttle bit weak? At least CBPC handles the vagina collision.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

check your skeletons and what mesh is getting used with them.

wrong skeleton + any mesh with hdt links = crash

ASOS (sse verson) mesh = crash

bad/wrong/missing XML file for HDT (or the XML file path is wrong in the mesh) = crash

Thanks! I'll take a look at it

hi there,

After 1.80 (tested with 1.82 and 1.83 too) vag collision stopped working. I am not sure what could be the problem. Using 3BBB body. Any helpers?:) 

Update:  I read through the previous posts, there is nothing wrong with CBBE /3BBB or MNC. Something changed with ABC, because if I switch back to ABC 1.80 collisions work. I did not changed the 3BBB or MNC version, using the same.

Update 2: After all the above now I tried with MNC 1.23 and tried with the latest 1.25 too, with ABC1.80 collision works with both version of MNC, if I install 1.82 or 1.83 it stops working. Used the latest 3BBB in both case.

It is simple, if reverting back to ABC 1.80 solves the collision problem then something changed in ABC which causing the issue (nothing to do with MNC or 3BBB updates). I think the problem lies with ABC. Could you look into it factoryclose, please?

1 hour ago, Midnightbug said:

hi there,

After 1.80 (tested with 1.82 and 1.83 too) vag collision stopped working. I am not sure what could be the problem. Using 3BBB body. Any helpers?:) 

Update:  I read through the previous posts, there is nothing wrong with CBBE /3BBB or MNC. Something changed with ABC, because if I switch back to ABC 1.80 collisions work. I did not changed the 3BBB or MNC version, using the same.

Update 2: After all the above now I tried with MNC 1.23 and tried with the latest 1.25 too, with ABC1.80 collision works with both version of MNC, if I install 1.82 or 1.83 it stops working. Used the latest 3BBB in both case.

It is simple, if reverting back to ABC 1.80 solves the collision problem then something changed in ABC which causing the issue (nothing to do with MNC or 3BBB updates). I think the problem lies with ABC. Could you look into it factoryclose, please?

Do you have ASOS installed by any chance? As you can see the only difference between the two is the skeletones that I modified for compatibility with ASOS and MNC. All the SMP, CBPC settings haven't changed. What kinds of creature did you test with?

15 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I Thought thils chaurus crash issue had been fixed a long time ago. I've had no issue on Chaurus on my end. Was it immediate crash whenever you tried to spawn Chaurus?

I am gonna ask him about the matter.

Nope, only when it changes to aroused model.

3 hours ago, factoryclose said:

He said nothing's been changed lately. Maybe intensity value is litttle bit weak? At least CBPC handles the vagina collision.

I have really no hope in getting smp vagina collisions working anymore. Only SOS's works, and I got no clue why. Using CBPC is completely fine tho.

9 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

hi there,

Im getting the same issue 1.80 worked fine but 1.83 there no collision on horse or dogs that I have tested

8 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Do you have ASOS installed by any chance? As you can see the only difference between the two is the skeletones that I modified for compatibility with ASOS and MNC. All the SMP, CBPC settings haven't changed. What kinds of creature did you test with?

Thank you for looking into it :) 

I don't have Asos, my setup has been working fine for a long time like this, I did not change anything, just updated ABC regularly. I have tested with multiple creatures (draugr, troll, canines, falmer, none of them work from 1.80 upwards.) Maybe some value or names changed with the skeletons which changed compatibility with SMP or CBPC?

On 11/13/2020 at 7:49 PM, no_way said:

It seems its creature framework as usual for some reason.  If I overwrite MNC 12.3 with CF 1.1.0 pre2a collisions are back

That's weird, I did not try that yet since I have been using the older CF because of the notorious issue with the erect model not applying consistently, I should try that out now that you mention it. I though CF only changed what mesh would be applied, and it did apply the ABC meshes correctly, so it is a bit questionable. I will see if the newest version of CBBE 3BBB works though alongside the old CF to see if that fixes the issue.

EDIT 1: Transitioning to the older CF did not work, neither did updating CBBE 3BBB. I want to check if it works with BHUNP but its most likely does since factoryclose would have tested it with ABC, but would further show that it is something wrong on my side. Not sure what else on my side could be wrong though tbh, I've tested nearly everything and just defaulted to 1.74 and it worked out fine, weirdest issue I've had so far.

EDIT 2: It seems like using BHUNP only makes the belly move but not the vagina. Now that just stumps me.

Adding a copy of 1.80 to the thread.

BakaFactory ABC LE SE 1.80V.7z

Haven't tested 1.83, but 1.80 still has CBPC. For reference, I'm using MNC & HC v11_4 and creature framework 1.1.0pre2a. Reinstalling 1.82 or 3BBB did not fix collisions, nor did having 1.82 overwrite an installed 1.80. So far only rolling back to a previous version has fixed the issue. It looks like the issue is with CBPC no longer working with newer ABC