Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

3 hours ago, kruloreki said:

ABC meshes is awesome, looks like a dildo XD

Seems the ABC mesh adjustments are more than just the dildo, based on Baka's reference gifs a few pages ago:

But yea, it doesn't work with current animations.  Apparently Billyy may be updating his animations, but for now if you want dwarven spiders that line up you'd want to use the MNC version of the mesh.

Forgive me if this has been asked before.  I have followed everything to the letter so far.  My issue is that when my character is in beast form and I initiate a sexlab scene my werewolf doesn't get a dong until the scene ends, meanwhile other werewolves (even the hentai creatures one) get a dong just fine.  Is this a known issue or did I do something wrong? I use Skyrim LE btw.

14 minutes ago, dhkLover said:

Forgive me if this has been asked before.  I have followed everything to the letter so far.  My issue is that when my character is in beast form and I initiate a sexlab scene my werewolf doesn't get a dong until the scene ends, meanwhile other werewolves (even the hentai creatures one) get a dong just fine.  Is this a known issue or did I do something wrong? I use Skyrim LE btw.

turn off werewolves in SOS's mcm

also: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/95985-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/page/53/?tab=comments#comment-3019996

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Thank you for the reply. I had already disabled Werewolves in Schlongs of Skyrim MCM menu (as I said I followed the instructions to the letter). Deleting the armature entry on the other hand worked like a charm. Have a great day :)

Yo,

my problem is "simple", i'm using ABC with CBPC/3BBB and obviously XPMSSE and here's the issue, i get a perfect collision for belly bulge only with werewolfs. I did some tests with others, for example a chaurus and bringing together the pelvis of both party, and i literally have to make them touch or even pass through the other to get the collission to work.

I even tried to change this line,

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
0,-3.8,0,7 | 0,-3.8,0,7

in CBPCollisionConfig file, to make it easier to trigger but nothing special happened.

Just so you know, in Vortex i gave ABC priority over MNC and XPMSSE (it overwrites them).

I'm a little confused on the state of collisions for SE. The files and the description lead me to think that collisions are available for all the creatures in the pack, but for me they only appear for some (falmer, chaurus, draugr, giants) while not appearing for others (dragon priests, lurkers, ash hoppers). I've tried it both for CBPC and HDT SMP for 3BBB. Am I doing something wrong or are collisions just not available for all creatures yet?

28 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

err, why my wolf so big? i just noticed that today. anyone know how to fix this? what mod cause this to happen? wolf should be a same size as dog right.

did you select the wrong wolf setting in the cf mcm?

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You should know best ?

This isn't a vanilla wolf, so you installed a wolf replacer ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

did you select the wrong wolf setting in the cf mcm?

no no, this wolf from ABC mod. true wolf,
wolf setting?
i even reinstall the games. but the outcome just the same as b4

enb2020_6_9_18_33_07.jpg

13 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

true wolf

ABC doesn't add the wolfs, it adds ABC schlongs to already installed wolfs.

The True wolfs seem to be modified:

"New Mesh which I have tweaked from the original vanilla wolves, which gives Skyrim wolves a more refined and healthy look, fluffier tails and fuller bodies."

If you have a mod that overhauls dogs too, they even might appear smaller.

You are not trolling are you?^^

Now I want True Wolfs in my game too! ?

Also Succubus-san needs to be back in game after seeing your screenshots ?

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

ABC doesn't add the wolfs, it adds ABC schlongs to already installed wolfs.

The True wolfs seem to be modified:

"New Mesh which I have tweaked from the original vanilla wolves, which gives Skyrim wolves a more refined and healthy look, fluffier tails and fuller bodies."

If you have a mod that overhauls dogs too, they even might appear smaller.

You are not trolling are you?^^

Now I want True Wolfs in my game too! ?

Also Succubus-san needs to be back in game after seeing your screenshots ?

wat should i do now? the wolf still not fixed, i dont install anything that changed wolf/dog.  only wolf have this problem :<
should i post my load order ?
P/S: even without true wolf, the wolf still bigger.... :<

39 minutes ago, kruloreki said:

no no, this wolf from ABC mod. true wolf,
wolf setting?
i even reinstall the games. but the outcome just the same as b4

If this is a generic wolf - something in your game is likely modifying their size.  Not ABC/MNC, but another mod you are using that is either overwriting MNC's size adjustments to the wolf race (MNC changes wolves to be the same size as dogs), or adding a larger wolf to your game that you are using.

One thing you can try for testing - move the MNC/ABC mods to the bottom of your load order.  If your wolf goes back to the proper size, something in your load order is altering the wolf race height.  If it doesn't try opening console and clicking on the wolf to see what mod is adding it.

You might also be able to make them work in sex scenes by activating "even actor height" in sexlab - but then your wolf will visually shrink just for SL scenes and then get big again after.

10 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If this is a generic wolf - something in your game is likely modifying their size.  Not ABC/MNC, but another mod you are using that is either overwriting MNC's size adjustments to the wolf race (MNC changes wolves to be the same size as dogs), or adding a larger wolf to your game that you are using.

One thing you can try for testing - move the MNC/ABC mods to the bottom of your load order.  If your wolf goes back to the proper size, something in your load order is altering the wolf race height.  If it doesn't try opening console and clicking on the wolf to see what mod is adding it.

errr.... maybe sexlab-beastess make the wolf bigger.

enb2020_5_6_00_06_35.jpg

everything is ok after i reinstall MNC... weird

On 5/10/2020 at 3:47 PM, SilverBlack said:

Hi!

Spoiler

There is a way to fix many of those collision problems for HDT-PE. But it takes a lot of work. Using the hdtHavokModifier you open up the xml files provided by AIO or any other body mod and look at each Rigidbody defined under RigidBodies. When you double-click on an entry you will see another window open up and at the bottom there is the Collisions box where the shape, the GroupID and the No Collide With entries are listed. You now have to check the xmls of the SOS or ABC mods. The GroupID and the No Collide With entries have to be compatible e.g. if the NPC R Pussy02 is assigned to the GroupID 7 and the NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] (which is assigned to GroupID 0) has a No Collide With checkbox 7 checked, then there will be no collision. The same does apply for the NPC R Pussy02: the No Collide With checkbox 0 should not be checked to have collisions with the NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]. This is an example of CosioHD. But the principle applies to all HDT mods. If everything is set up correctly and there is still no collision, then you have to edit the collision shapes themselves, meaning to experiment with the size of the collision shapes first. To verify if the xml files are loaded you have to check the hdtPhysicsExtensions.log. If the xml files don't appear there you have to check that the path to the xml files in the body nif files are set up and spelled correctly.

Not sure if this was a reply to my issue or someone else as no previous post was quoted but thanks

However

xml's were fine before ABC and were fine with ABC removed. No one else seemed to be reporting the problem so I assumed the ABC ones were also good, which they were, even if that were a dumb assumption to make.

The issue turned out to be someone not following their own advice in removing a mod from their load order cleanly before replacing it with another.

In short, I'm a bit of an idiot.

?

Had to look up what hdtHavokModifier was, Thought there was another tool out there.  I've always just called it JFF. Yes I used that to create my xml's (I use different ones for custom races)

New issue, now I've installed this cleanly and it works.

If there are two trolls only one gets assigned a schlong in the case of a threesome animation.

Both seem to work fine if they take turns.

Anyone else getting this?

Since my previous, collision, issue was down to me not cleanly removing Animal SOS before installing ABC I started a new game but still getting the same problem.

(I am expecting this to be something I have/have not done as that seems to be the pattern with my issues but would love any suggestions about where my mistake might lie)

Edit: Seems it's just down to a script my game sometimes fails to run properly since I've now got a working on a couple of occasions without changing anything.