Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 6/28/2020 at 5:02 PM, Bakon said:

Hmmm weird, my setup seems to be the same. Only thing that overwrites ABC is the abc cosio patch, and a patch that removes some animations is overwriting MNC so I can try without that. A particle patch was for some reason overwriting aswell, not sure if that would change anything but might as well give it a shot^^

Also the XML's you talk about is the standard ones you get through the cosio fomod right, any of the ones with FULL collisions I suppose?

Also in bodyslide I suppose you build the CosioHD and not the stock one, never tried the standard version so not sure if this changed anything.

Also you don't run any SMP outfits? Not sure how it works having a hdt based body with SMP doing its thing for outfits hmm. Should probably wait untill we hopefully get a SMP based cosio for that. (everything else works fine with both of them /or just SMP running.)

Anyhow, thanks! Now I have a setup that works I can base myself upon.

EDIT: I did actually get it working now, I found out I for some reason had enabled an old creature framework version and moved the particle patch before any mods so its getting overwritten. Not sure if this fixed it or if it could be animation based, anyways thanks alot!

"Also the XML's you talk about is the standard ones you get through the cosio fomod right, any of the ones with FULL collisions I suppose?"

-Yes

"Also in bodyslide I suppose you build the CosioHD and not the stock one, never tried the standard version so not sure if this changed anything."

-Yep, build by me, but I don't think that makes difference with that specific problem

"Also you don't run any SMP outfits? Not sure how it works having a hdt based body with SMP doing its thing for outfits hmm. Should probably wait untill we hopefully get a SMP based cosio for that. (everything else works fine with both of them /or just SMP running.)"

-No, I don't play with SMP

"EDIT: I did actually get it working now, I found out I for some reason had enabled an old creature framework version and moved the particle patch before any mods so its getting overwritten. Not sure if this fixed it or if it could be animation based, anyways thanks alot!"

-I'm glad that you have found a solution.

Quick question. ABC is set to overwrite mods:
MNC 12 08A
Realistic Ragdolls and Force

SOS

XP32MSE

No other mods are being overwritten.

My character is getting a black face and hair bug. It only happens when ABC is installed and enabled. Disabling ABC removes this bug. If I place ABC above MNC, physics don't work or cocks don't appear. If I place XP32 above, cocks float. If I place SOS above, Skyrim CTDs on anim start. If I place Realistic Ragdolls above, the game CTDs when CF JSON reg finishes.

Anyone have a fix?

6 hours ago, 579435 said:

Quick question. ABC is set to overwrite mods:
MNC 12 08A
Realistic Ragdolls and Force

SOS

XP32MSE

No other mods are being overwritten.

My character is getting a black face and hair bug. It only happens when ABC is installed and enabled. Disabling ABC removes this bug. If I place ABC above MNC, physics don't work or cocks don't appear. If I place XP32 above, cocks float. If I place SOS above, Skyrim CTDs on anim start. If I place Realistic Ragdolls above, the game CTDs when CF JSON reg finishes.

Anyone have a fix?

For me I have mine set up like this MO2

SOS

MNC

ABC Schlongs

XP32MSE

If I recall right. Ragdoll Force is included in the new skeleton of XP32MSE. The way I have mine set up. I see the creature and its penis. Nothing is floating. Everything works. Only my Frost Atronach is not behaving right at least for one animation. It goes from new penis to old one, but meh I don't come across them often.

Sorry that I am not much of help. 

factoryclose, don't you think it would be convenient if your mod had its own genital activator .esp ?. I'm asking you this because when you started this project, I still had SexLab Nude Creatures By lordescobar666 installed, along with Creature Features 5/20/14 By Leito86 and it worked perfectly, with the limitations of the mod, obviously, but it worked. At this moment, and due to the evolution of your mod, I have MNC By dentarr (I have this version due to the minimum requirements that this version has), which together with your mod works more than well, with the collision, the movement , everything. I think that an esp of yours, from your mod totally independent of everything, with the same requirements, from SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim By b3lisario, could work perfectly.

Factory.... first of all, thank you another time for this AMAZING work.

I've found that since the last updates deer and elk dicks looked like this... I've taked a look at your meshes and the path goes to the More Nasty Creatures textures, and checked that no other mod overwrites "deer_penis" or "elk_penis" from that mod.

Captura.PNG

On 7/5/2020 at 9:19 PM, Mike-Long said:

Factory.... first of all, thank you another time for this AMAZING work.

I've found that since the last updates deer and elk dicks looked like this... I've taked a look at your meshes and the path goes to the More Nasty Creatures textures, and checked that no other mod overwrites "deer_penis" or "elk_penis" from that mod.

Captura.PNG

I'll check it out! Thanks.

On 7/5/2020 at 5:16 PM, DUBALADO said:

factoryclose, don't you think it would be convenient if your mod had its own genital activator .esp ?. I'm asking you this because when you started this project, I still had SexLab Nude Creatures By lordescobar666 installed, along with Creature Features 5/20/14 By Leito86 and it worked perfectly, with the limitations of the mod, obviously, but it worked. At this moment, and due to the evolution of your mod, I have MNC By dentarr (I have this version due to the minimum requirements that this version has), which together with your mod works more than well, with the collision, the movement , everything. I think that an esp of yours, from your mod totally independent of everything, with the same requirements, from SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim By b3lisario, could work perfectly.

After I complete my ABC work for all the creatures that exist in Skyrim, I'll make replacer version so that you don't need to install Creature Framework, whatnot.

On 7/5/2020 at 3:14 PM, Kluze said:

Does everyone seeker's collison work well?

Only CBPC and SMP is available for now. I am working on HDT-PE. So it's normal.

15 hours ago, factoryclose said:

After I complete my ABC work for all the creatures that exist in Skyrim, I'll make replacer version so that you don't need to install Creature Framework, whatnot.

You're the best, but I think you know by now... I'll wait then. Thousands of thanks my friend.

On 7/6/2020 at 11:16 PM, factoryclose said:

I'll check it out! Thanks.

Only CBPC and SMP is available for now. I am working on HDT-PE. So it's normal.

Sorry for noob question, I'm SE user. btw, I misunderstood. I found there is tentacles in Seeker's body. Do you know seeker animation with tentacle? Billy's animations use Seeker's Legs not tentacles.

Just wondering where people are at in terms of getting collisions to work with all the various critters. 

I still do not have collisions for these critters from the ones I have tested:

Lurker

Ash Hopper

Anything dwarven

Spiders

Skeletons

Any help sorting out why some collide and some dont would be great, thanks!

My install order for relevant mods:

SOS

SOS SMP Files

Baka SOS SMP patch

XMPSSE

Hentai Creatures

MNC 12_06A

Creature Framework 1.1.0 Pre2A SE

Baka ABC

SLAL

Animation packs

Hi, i've a little problem, probably can be quickly corrected. Horses and trolls have no hitbox for me, spells pass through them, animations are working perfectly, schlongs are there, but with no hitbox no collisions either, and so no belly bulge, no open vagina ect.

So I'm attempting to figure out why ABC doesn't appear to be working right now.

For starters, when using NMM for the purpose of unpacking the .zip file, should ABC have its own personal .ESP file in the load order? As I'm unable to locate one in the NMM window when looking down the list.

Right now, I reinstalled it and allowed it to overwrite *everything*, and because I haven't had LOOT sort my plugins yet, I would assume it would be located at the bottom of my load order as result. Yet it's not there.

As for in-game. All animations work perfectly fine so far. But when I test an ABC animation with a wolf, the cock stays completely static, and in a position that would indicate it's using the standard MNC model for the wolf, and not even attempting to use ABC's model.

Anyone have any idea what it is I'm doing wrong?

I have a problem, after having installed this mod, I started to have a bug with trolls as werewolves, I have not seen if any other species, stays in T pose, when trying to install it there was a problem and nexus mod managger  had to close, at trying to install it again worked but that annoying bug started, is there anything i can do?

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"....(and then maybe add "bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1" to the skyrim.ini file in your save folder, it should go under the "[General]" section)
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enter the performance settings, increase the "Cloak Cooldown" to 10.
D. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
E. in SSE some people continue to have problems with the version of Creature Framework included with MNC, so if it's still not working click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit (DON'T reload), then install the standalone version of Creature Framework SE: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5462-creature-framework-se/
note: if it shows up just ignore the "things will be broken" warning message.

Okay I'm getting one hell of a strange issue. My wolves don't have collision if I use the True Wolves of Skyrim option in the installer. So I started investigating it and

1.It doesn't appear to be the the xml file as dogs use hdtcanine.xml and that works fine.

2.It doesn't appear to be the mesh either as if I swap the dogs models out (via renaming dogHard.nif and wolfblackHard.nif) for the wolf models they have collision. If I swap the wolf models to the dog models there is no collision.

3.As previously mentioned, if I just use the normal skyrim wolves they have working collision.

4. True Wolves have belly collision, just not vaginal.

I am completely and utterly stumped on this, it appears to be something to do with the  True wolves entity rather than the model/xml. Does anyone have an idea? @factoryclose

*edit* upon further testing it seems to be something to do with the skeleton. If I replace the skeleton installed with the True Wolves option with the normal wolf skeleton from this collision works.