I noticed the guard behaviour is not working for me.
Doesn't matter what I do (taking skooma, lockpicking, drawing weapons) they just won't react to anything.
Are there known incompatibilities?

Edit: OK shouting seems to work, at least they approach me and say that 'shouting is making them nervous'.
But after multiple shouts they are supposed to punish me, but nothing happens. The dialogue just plays out and then nothing.

47 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

can you be more specific about fhu 'not working' 

MCM won't load, game crashes, etc

Mcm won't load. And survival won't detect it.  Though it worked perfectly fine before having fixed survival. 

"Setstage ski" etc.  Did nothing. 

1 hour ago, memati? said:

I noticed the guard behaviour is not working for me.
Doesn't matter what I do (taking skooma, lockpicking, drawing weapons) they just won't react to anything.
Are there known incompatibilities?

Edit: OK shouting seems to work, at least they approach me and say that 'shouting is making them nervous'.
But after multiple shouts they are supposed to punish me, but nothing happens. The dialogue just plays out and then nothing.

The same guard has to catch you. 

47 minutes ago, DHTVV said:

Mcm won't load. And survival won't detect it.  Though it worked perfectly fine before having fixed survival. 

"Setstage ski" etc.  Did nothing. 

Probably better to ask in the FHU thread. 

The MCM check in survival is a simple 'is sr_FillHerUp.esp loaded' check. 

So either the esp is simlpy not active or it's named something else. 

Haven't used bakas version yet but hopefully s/he kept the same esp name for compatibility's sake. Some modders are all too eager to 'put their stamp' on mods when they take over. This is not the way to do it however. 

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The same guard has to catch you. 

Probably better to ask in the FHU thread. 

The MCM check in survival is a simple 'is sr_FillHerUp.esp loaded' check. 

So either the esp is simlpy not active or it's named something else. 

Haven't used bakas version yet but hopefully s/he kept the same esp name for compatibility's sake. Some modders are all too eager to 'put their stamp' on mods when they take over. This is not the way to do it however. 

Thanks for the quick reply,

I know that it has to be the same guard, but they dont react to anything in the first place

I can legit just stand infront of a guard and swing my weapon or drink skooma/lactacid or do anything else that's 'illegal' but they don't react.

It used to work a few months ago on a different version of this mod.

And I have no mods altering guard behaviour other than sexist guards. 
Oh and I'm playing on SSE btw.

59 minutes ago, memati? said:

I know that it has to be the same guard, but they dont react to anything in the first place

Do 'help _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown' in the console. Let me know what number it is. 

Then do 'set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0' and let me know if it fixes it. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Do 'help _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown' in the console. Let me know what number it is. 

Then do 'set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0' and let me know if it fixes it. 

Thanks this worked!

It was set to 4 before.

Weird glitch just happened. I entered windhelm and soft locked. The toll guard kept saying the same dialogue endlessly without giving me an option to leave the conversation or say anything.. Just endless "hold on girl. I need to check your license. Hold on girl I need to check your license"

26 minutes ago, Aki K said:

Weird glitch just happened. I entered windhelm and soft locked. The toll guard kept saying the same dialogue endlessly without giving me an option to leave the conversation or say anything.. Just endless "hold on girl. I need to check your license. Hold on girl I need to check your license"

Dialogue loops for as long as it takes to proc your inventory so constantly skipping won't help. It's to stop you escaping before you're fully inspected. 

Until I improve the inventory scan you can try to keep the amount of crap in your inventory to a minimum to reduce the time it takes. 

8 hours ago, Aki K said:

I also had this problem once in Markarth. When I started trying to figure out what was happening I discovered that I'd had a stack dump shortly before (it seems every mod I had that was listening for a crosshair ref all fired repeatedly and rapidly. I'd seen this before, no idea what causes it.). I retreated to the previous save, sat around for a real time hour in breezehome to let scripts settle and continued (I swear I read on tesalliance that waiting like that helps). Dialogues worked and I've had no related problems since.

9 hours ago, lcewolf said:

you plan to work on the whore liscense in the next update?

Not really. Well maybe a little. Indirectly. Dancing will be a part of the next update. Which sort of feeds into whoring. I posted about it here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3278741

Just finished with the debug overlays menu. Preview of that on the mods features page. 

Then i immediately got side tracked into a little daydreaming easter egg. Spoilers:

Spoiler

Voices in your head urging you to suck dicks when talking to men. Its worked out fairly well I think. The voices drown out normal dialogue when speaking (normal dialogue volume is lowered) so it has that effect of the PC losing focus and unable to think of anything except cock. And the voices are random enough to be funny, interesting and even downright pushy at times. 

I'll be doing the freedom licence before whore anyway. Still taking suggestions for freedom licence but I think without a freedom licence you will probably be:

1. Forced to wear a mandatory devious uniform - cuffs, collar, boots, gloves, gag.

2. Unable to buy any other licence

3. Existing licences confiscated

4. Quadruple inn room costs - Encourage sleeping in the kennel. 

5. Double buying costs, half selling prices without one - Encourage dancing/whoring/pickpocketing to pay. 

Maybe:

1. Need to report to the kennel before curfew?

2  no leaving town? Difficult to manage that around toll evasion. 

3. Slave hunting parties - you left town illegally without a freedom licence. 

4. ??

Then I have to figure out how freedom affects whoring. Why would anyone pay for a whore when you can just use a free fuck slave?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Then I have to figure out how freedom affects whoring. Why would anyone pay for a whore when you can just use a free fuck slave?

Possibly that without a freedom license you're a possession of the hold, therefore your free availability is only to yarls, guards and thanes, and that a cut of your profits from whoring while unfree also goes to the hold? Maybe a daily requirement to present your earnings to the steward.

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I'll be doing the freedom licence before whore anyway. Still taking suggestions for freedom licence but I think without a freedom licence you will probably be:

1. Forced to wear a mandatory devious uniform - cuffs, collar, boots, gloves, gag.

5. Double buying costs, half selling prices without one - Encourage dancing/whoring/pickpocketing to pay. 

Maybe:

4. ??

I Think Freedom License Can Be Simple But Powerful. Like Magic License (Curse Collar) Did.

Anyway Have A Plan For "Chastity Belt With Timer Vibration Control System?"

For Discipline A Woman When Adventuring/Far From City? --> Freedom License?

If Really Happen, That Will Be Awesome. Two Mandatory Device "Chastity and Plug" Should Be Simple Enough, Erotic and Powerful.

My Reason:

1. That Looks More Complicated and Crowded With To Much Device Like Boots, Cuff, Gloves Etc That Will Equip Into Player.
  2. Control Collar is Already Made (Magic License), Also Reasonable for Freedom License is Chastity-Plug Device.
  3. Chastity Belt for Avoid Any Rape Event "Chaurus, Parasite, Rape, Kidnaped) or Any Mods Related". Most of Them Happen Outside The City Wall.
  4. Vibrating Plug Can Make Woman Must Report Back After Some Time.
    • Check For Item, License, Device, Curfew, and more toll.
    • Longer Not Report, More Strong and Intense The Vibration Can Happen!
  5. She Can't Get Freedom Even She Goes Outside, That "Freedom License" Should Be.

My Opinion:

Without Freedom License: Woman Should Be Under Control Even She Going Outside. --> That's Can Be The Best Dynamic BDSM Event And Control System.

18 hours ago, PInute said:

I also had this problem once in Markarth. When I started trying to figure out what was happening I discovered that I'd had a stack dump shortly before (it seems every mod I had that was listening for a crosshair ref all fired repeatedly and rapidly. I'd seen this before, no idea what causes it.). I retreated to the previous save, sat around for a real time hour in breezehome to let scripts settle and continued (I swear I read on tesalliance that waiting like that helps). Dialogues worked and I've had no related problems since.

Yeah that seems to be the case. Also, randomly the kennel animals started spawning again. No idea what the issue was. I didn't change anything.

So for the most part things seem functional now. Although I briefly had a moment where, despite turning it off, my character was still getting orgasm fatigue.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

some extra suggestions:

- having to ask for permission to use crafting furniture in cities/towns;

- confiscating your devious keys and lockpicks;

not sure about the difficult of implementation of these, but there are some ideas to restrict the... um... freedom of your character.

1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

some extra suggestions:

- having to ask for permission to use crafting furniture in cities/towns;

Check out the merged version of stradivuckos's mods. I suggest the merged version instead of the author's individual mods since they can be configured or turned off in the the MCM.

It includes Crafting Requires Permission, you have to ask to use any crafting apparatus and even pay to use them. It also includes other mods that'll make your character's life more difficult such as Hunting Requires Permit and More Punishable Crimes.

49 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Check out the merged version of stradivuckos's mods. I suggest the merged version instead of the author's individual mods since they can be configured or turned off in the the MCM.

It includes Crafting Requires Permission, you have to ask to use any crafting apparatus and even pay to use them. It also includes other mods that'll make your character's life more difficult such as Hunting Requires Permit and More Punishable Crimes.

Never heard of this, but those mods sound very interesting. Will give it a try in a new gameplay (probably in a few days since now I'm very busy with rl issues and can barely play skyrim)

The only work on my side will be converting it to SSE, but it's kinda easy ?

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I tried these mods a while back as the basic ideas were appealing.

The feel wasn't quite in keeping with SLS/STA or SFMEA.

They sound like they should fit, but I ended up removing them and hoping that SLS would implement its own more-sexy versions of them.

I guess the issue for me are:

The only punishment is bounties. SLS offers more interesting punishments.

SLS can punish you for drawing a weapon, so drawing one in front of the Jarl should be more severely punished; instead its sort of a muddle with two mods trying to handle it.

Vagrancy also overlaps with SLS. Overall SLS is just better for this, so the strad version seems redundant.

Hunting permits are both unimmersive, and meaningless in my game.

The biggest gap in SLS is "crafting requires permission", and FMEA has that covered.

The looting corpses feature is super-interesting, but is insufficiently polished to work well.

If this were more selective, it would work a better:

• It should only run any script at all if the crime faction involved is the main one for the hold you're in.
  • It should matter what corpse you are looting. Guards should react especially to looting a guard corpse.
  • Citizens should call guards if they see you loot a citizen corpse.
  • You should be able to pickpocket or stealth to get away with it.
  • It suffers from the penalty being limited to bounties.
  • It should probably be suspended during civil war scenes.
  • Vanilla corpse cleanup needs to be improved. This is unimmersive when bodies of local citizens are left out on the street for hours.

It's becoming my mantra, but making a feature work is just the start of any Skyrim mod. Making a feature good takes twice as long as the original implementation. Or ten times as long. The strad mods feel like quick demos of an idea that isn't properly finished, but they haven't been worked on in years. They aren't being improved. Pity. 

Spells require stamina and the spell learning requirements are interesting mods I haven't tried, and I think those would work very well for me, even in a simple form. However, a full spell-study mod is better yet. I keep meaning to back-port the SE one that works for all spells including added ones.

The "Really Simple Follower Tweaks" doesn't seem really simple at all, and seems more likely to really conflict with other mods. NFF, DF, and SLTR already cover loot and operating expenses so probably not useful to most SLS users.

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Voices in your head urging you to suck dicks when talking to men. Its worked out fairly well I think. The voices drown out normal dialogue when speaking (normal dialogue volume is lowered) so it has that effect of the PC losing focus and unable to think of anything except cock. And the voices are random enough to be funny, interesting and even downright pushy at times. 

Maybe:

4. ??

All like all those new idea. I personally enjoy when my character is forced to be naked.

Guard; What do you think you are doing with those clothes! (Strip/steal clothing) When the curfew is in effect Whore, you are not allow to walk around with these.

But i am sure you will find a better idea :D.

Thank you

1 hour ago, lcewolf said:

All like all those new idea. I personally enjoy when my character is forced to be naked.

Guard; What do you think you are doing with those clothes! (Strip/steal clothing) When the curfew is in effect Whore, you are not allow to walk around with these.

But i am sure you will find a better idea :D.

Thank you

I Think It’s Already Integrated With Slaverun, Or Maybe You Can Try City Bondage or Player Exhibition Mods.

Hi, i have a conflict i am trying to resolve and would appreciate some input.

I want to use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24356 to reduce skill gain from useage to 0, to use this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30410 to gain skills on levelling. However, with SLS installed, the first mod does not work and i still raise my skills through useage. I thought it would be related to the sex related skill gain settings so i disabled this option in SLS, but that does not help. I checked for conflicts in SseEdit, but there is no problem, so the problem has to be script related.

Did i overlook another setting in SLS or do i have to ditch my idea of having this kind of levelling with SLS installed?