4 hours ago, Texmarker said:

Hi, i have a conflict i am trying to resolve and would appreciate some input.

I want to use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24356 to reduce skill gain from useage to 0, to use this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30410 to gain skills on levelling. However, with SLS installed, the first mod does not work and i still raise my skills through useage. I thought it would be related to the sex related skill gain settings so i disabled this option in SLS, but that does not help. I checked for conflicts in SseEdit, but there is no problem, so the problem has to be script related.

Did i overlook another setting in SLS or do i have to ditch my idea of having this kind of levelling with SLS installed?

Have you tried disabling inequality skill gain debuff?

That's the only skill modififier in sls AFAIR

Dunno why it would be increasing your gain though. Unless you're male

19 hours ago, Black714 said:

Without Freedom License: Woman Should Be Under Control Even She Going Outside.

It's an interesting idea but there are some difficulties or flaws. 

1. SLS does not have a hard dependency with DD (and never will). So I'm limited in what I can create. Sort of complicated stuff can be created like the magic collar but it involved a lot of tricky fiddling. 

2. You can just pick/unlock your way out of anything I could possibly create. That might be just fine. I'm not sure. 

3. I'm not big on chastity personally..... I guess I could go with an open belt and vag plug. But the idea of taking away your freedom should also mean you're fair game to be raped without consequence. And chastity belts are not exactly conducive to sex. 

4. Constant vibration events and stopping to watch an animation may get pretty annoying. Pretty fast. 

5. You may get legitimately ported away from town by another mod. That's a headache. 

21 hours ago, PInute said:

Possibly that without a freedom license you're a possession of the hold, therefore your free availability is only to yarls, guards and thanes, and that a cut of your profits from whoring while unfree also goes to the hold? Maybe a daily requirement to present your earnings to the steward.

Hmm. That's sort of fine from the player's perspective but from the npc perspective....: 

PC: Hey baby. What to have some fun? 

NPC: Sure!

PC: That'll be 100 septims. 

NPC: *Grabs you bends you over and rapes you. Leaves without paying. Because you're a slave you've no comeback really*

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Ah well. I'll see how it goes....

Nice feature demo, but bounties for everything is kind of vanilla.

That's one big difference between the feel of SL Adventures and SLS, and its even more present in that mod collection.

Also ... hunter license? Requires entire Robin Hood mod IMHO.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I guess I could go with an open belt and vag plug.

Thanks Monoman1.

I Just Realized SLS Not Have Any Dependency to Any Mods. ?

I Know That's Involved a Lot of Tricky Fiddling, Since CK Condition Function Still Limited.

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. That's sort of fine from the player's perspective but from the npc perspective....: 

PC: Hey baby. What to have some fun? 

NPC: Sure!

PC: That'll be 100 septims. 

NPC: *Grabs you bends you over and rapes you. Leaves without paying. Because you're a slave you've no comeback really*

Yep, but that's a consequence of most prostitution mods already. Should probably rob her too :)

edit: the Jarl might be a bit pissed on their not getting their cut and provide some additional punishment. "It's your fault for getting robbed of my money."

But as you said you've other things on the hopper so maybe consider this stuff for cogitation later. And on reflection, in my mind this is sort of a replacement for Slaverun's required reporting.

53 minutes ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Is there racist dialogue?

no just sexist

Adding racial components to dialog creates a ton of extra branches and just spirals out of control. ?

Even if you grouped all the elf races together that is still like 6 races that need independent reactions to each other race. ?

Some suggestions for the freedom license:

It could make the penalties for all the normal stuff worse. Caught after curfew? The toll collector finds some things you aren't supposed to have? Guard sees you pull your fists out? Etc. Normally you just get a warning (and probably a spank on the ass), but without a freedom license, perhaps they'll see you as just an unruly slave in need of something harsher, immediately. Straight to the kennel, arm binding, pilloried, etc. Something like that. So, basically, you'd have to really watch your step.

Another idea is to have NPCs (or just guards) harangue the PC from time to time (after all, she has no freedom. Why not?). Could be anything - rape, bindings, taking gold or an item, or maybe just a force greet saying something sexist or rude (could even give a confidence debuff to all skills for an hour or two). So every hour, there's an X% chance that one of these things happens.

Another idea would be anything involving device bondage. Not a lot of mods actually use stuff like pillories, X-crosses, or the variety of device animations and idles available in Zaz or DD. It makes me sad! So having penalties associated with getting stuck like that would be awesome, and also would fit very well the theme.

56 minutes ago, 2generic said:

Some suggestions for the freedom license:

Some quite different ideas of what the freedom license is:

• No freedom license means you are a slave - fine with Slaverun, not so fine for any other setup.
  • No freedom license means you're a woman who isn't allowed out of the city.
  • Or not allowed out of city without imposing additional controls.

I'd get more value out of it, if it were about women's freedoms in general, rather than slave specific.

But I think Monoman's original concept was that it would fit tightly with Slaverun - it's called "Freedom license", not "Travel license", or "License to Sass" :) 

Without Slaverun, it's hard to explain why all woman are slaves without a "license", so I struggle with immersion on that point, but others may vary.

A license for freedom doesn't fit that well with the idea of what my idea enslavement is.

It's not a concept that SLS grapples with right now; it leaves it open for the player to decide - but the freedom license pushes it towards taking a specific position.

It seems unlikely that will please most people unless they have additional options to configure it.

Here's one scenario...

Spoiler

While in "sexist Skyrim" all women are property, most are property of a husband or belong to a family (the father owns and is responsible for his daughters).

Even many men may "belong" to their Jarl, or Thane, or even a random rich jackass like Nazeem.

But that doesn't make them slaves as such, because they are normal people.

Slaves are low status scum. Foreigners with no money. Captives taken as loot from distant locations (or even relatively close ones). Nobodies, kidnapped by bandits and never ransomed, and people born into slavery.

In such a setup, freedom from slavery is not something you license; you're either a slave or you aren't.

If you have an owner, who has the ability to ability to dispense almost any punishment short of death, and maybe even that too, and who may have other means of control, then you're a slave. And if you don't, you're free, until somebody shows up claiming to own you. People from local families would have no problem proving they aren't slaves because everyone knows it. The PC, who is probably an outsider, might have more problems, but a license won't help.

I guess the key concept here is that a person can be "property" without being a "slave", because most people are property, and freedom is for the rich.

For that sort of setting, a "freedom license" could allow a woman some limited self-determination. It's a way of saying that despite the lack of a male relative to look after her, she isn't a slave, or the property of a brothel, or a vagrant. Such a person should hire guards to protect them. Maybe sometimes those guards might be a bit -over- protective, but they're also a symbol of status - if you can pay them.

As such, a freedom license could be required:

• to buy any other license
  • before you can hire a follower
  • before you can buy various goods from merchants (anything other than girly clothes or household goods)
  • to leave the city at all and travel within the hold
  • to stay at an inn without a guard (unless you are property of the inn keeper)
  • to speak to the Jarl or his retainers and officials (such as the steward, but other than guards and the quartermaster) or even enter his palace
  • to buy a whore license unless you are the property of a brothel

A women with her husband wouldn't have such limitations, because she has a man with her and any time she opens her mouth it's with his permission.

The limitations on selling that come from the other licenses is quite sufficient without adding to it.

I've always struggled a little with the way tolls work, and the locked gate mechanic.

Thus, I don't play with locked gates, and set an 8 hours timer, or longer.

That allows my character to travel around the hold, without having to pay a toll.

Up to a point, I can configure what I want.

However, the follower requirement is a bit clunky.

I want to lock in a follower requirement, but I also want to be able to leave the city without a follower, as long as I'm back in time.

Maybe follower enforcement could be linked to toll enforcement?

So, you could leave town for X hours and come back, and no problems.

But if you stay away too long, not only are you fined and punished, but you get the obligatory follower.

However, if you had to buy a freedom license to get a follower, then in a situation where SLS wants to assign you a follower and can't because you lack the license, you should get some severe punishment, such as being given to the kennel or an inn-keeper, not as a slave exactly, but as property. For the inn-keeper, as a worker (whore or otherwise) and for the kennel-master ... he can do as he likes ... for example...

Spoiler

He could lock you in slave chains and a ring gag. Recommended with the gags block all trading feature.

He will only remove the chains once you've paid him 1000 gold, which you are allowed out of the kennel to earn - but not out of the city.

Nor are you allowed to buy any licenses while in debt to the kennel.

You must return to the kennel to sleep - where the kennel master will take full advantage of you.

Each night in the kennel also reduces your debt by 200, so there's incentive not to dodge it.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

For that sort of setting, a "freedom license" could allow a woman some limited self-determination. It's a way of saying that despite the lack of a male relative to look after her, she isn't a slave, or the property of a brothel, or a vagrant. Such a person should hire guards to protect them. Maybe sometimes those guards might be a bit -over- protective, but they're also a symbol of status - if you can pay them.

This kind of makes me think, what if there was a guardian who has responsibility over the player in a nonslave-like fashion? similar to guardianship works and worked in real life, and the freedom license is less of a license to the state for ones own freedom, but more collateral that proves that the individual is capable of managing on her own.

The guardian would not be a follower, but rather a NPC in a static location, while commonly this guardian would be a relative, if the authorities decreed it it doesn't necessarily have to be?

This could also be a bit of a cushion, as the guardian has the responsibility to aid the player in the early game when money is low anyway and most licenses are out of reach, the guardian would be able to house and feed the player during this period, and might be convinced to pay for licenses that the guardian considers appropriate.

But once you buy the freedom license this help disappears, you're a big girl now and need to handle yourself in the big harsh world. (Could do with some random events if the player has had the license for a very long time that maybe the guardian tries to regain guardianship?)

But basically, untill the Freedom License is bought the guardian puts restrictions and obligations on the player, maybe the player isn't allowed to manage her own money, it's still hers, but untill she gets the freedom license it's managed by the guardian, and the player is allowed to keep a certain allowance. you could easily turn this into more of a dom like relationship, maybe the guardian is always a dom, maybe they start acting more dom like if the player acts out of turn, forces her to wear collars and feminine (Restrictive) dresses, shoes and gloves and such.

One could even have it so that a spouse could inherit guardianship once the player is married.

Sorry if this all comes across as a bit ramblery, this just got the creative juices flowing.

On 2/16/2021 at 10:45 PM, Genterric said:

This bug has probably been answered a couple thousand times at this point, but I can't find a solution in this topic: The bikini armor does not register as a bikini armor and triggers bikini curse.

All installation done via ModOrganizer

My loading order, briefly:
SL Survival
TAWOBA main file
CBBE - Patch- TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor
CBBE - Patch Update 0.1

My loading order, full:

Reveal hidden contents

2021-02-16_223651.thumb.jpg.ead29f37fd278828c2a4a9792ffeb395.jpg

BodySlide, GenerateFNISforUsers run on everything, Tes5Edit merged patch created, no bash patch present.

When I load the full loading order in Tes5Edit, as far as I can tell nothing is overwriting the keywords on TAWOBA armor, and the keyword is present:

Reveal hidden contents

2021-02-16_224058.jpg.78764ae3efc83a44f4d741be103e7c74.jpg

Tried clearing and rebuilding bikini list via SL Survival MSM menu several times: nothing happens. Equipping Falmer Bikini Bottom I triggers the curse, drains my stamina and plays out of breath animations. "Boots required" is turned off in the SLS MCM.

EDIT: FIXED
For those who scroll trough this forum with the same issue: I was being dumb and didn't run LOOT properly. When you open FNIS, make sure to hit the sort button on the top left (looks like three horizontal stripes) and save your changes. It rearranged my loading order and it worked perfectly. The order of your mods in ModOrganizer IS NOT your actual loading order.

So this issue resolved itself: I stopped being an idiot and actually ran LOOT. Added an edit to state that for those who search the forums.
Monoman1, I'm sorry for the hassle, your mod works flawlessly.

1 hour ago, Genterric said:

So this issue resolved itself: I stopped being an idiot and actually ran LOOT. Added an edit to state that for those who search the forums.
Monoman1, I'm sorry for the hassle, your mod works flawlessly.

Great. Love it when problems solve themselves ;)
But MO does display your load order. You just need to sort by priority (or mod index for the right window). You should pretty much always sort by priority. 

@Lupine00 & @Ursur1major

Sounds an awful lot like wartime daughter. It's a cool, attractive idea but I'm genuinely put off by the possible scale of the whole thing. 

If I was to go down that road I'd have to start small and I guess the ideal approach would be to try to keep the licence as generic as possible. Create it as an object and attach various optional rules to it. If I was to create a 'guardian' role it would be best to use a re-assignable alias so you can set it to whomever you want (your father in wartime for example).

I've looked into marriage thing before but I couldn't find any good way to determine when you're married/divorced without modifying marriage which is a no no in my book. You think something like that would be easy....

On a side note, I appear to have completely screwed my LE setup... 

Can't load my saves any more without an infinite loading screen. Doesn't happen on new games but creeps in at some point (the shittiest kind of skyrim bug)

Doesn't appear to be animation related as I'm back under 10k even and they still won't load.....

Even did the disable esps thing. Still wouldn't load. 

*sigh*

Thus motivation to do things is.... low, to say the least.

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

On a side note, I appear to have completely screwed my LE setup... 

Can't load my saves any more without an infinite loading screen. Doesn't happen on new games but creeps in at some point (the shittiest kind of skyrim bug)

Doesn't appear to be animation related as I'm back under 10k even and they still won't load.....

Even did the disable esps thing. Still wouldn't load. 

*sigh*

The same kind of happened to me and  I took it as an opportunity to move to SE.  With a humongous load order as I had, it took me one week or two but I got there without losing any mod.

It's a boring step to take as a LE diehard but no regrets so far.  The SKSE plugins and fixes on SE are much welcome.

59 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

On a side note, I appear to have completely screwed my LE setup... Can't load my saves any more without an infinite loading screen. Doesn't happen on new games but creeps in at some point (the shittiest kind of skyrim bug)

That is awful. You definitely have my sympathy. Similar problems prompted me to switch to Skyrim SE a couple years ago.

59 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I really hope that you are able to sort out your Skyrim setup and continue your excellent work.

Sexlab Survival is my essential gameplay mod. I cannot imagine playing Skyrim without it.

I have been so looking forward to the new features that you have been describing. Thanks for all your hard work!

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I've looked into marriage thing before but I couldn't find any good way to determine when you're married/divorced without modifying marriage which is a no no in my book. You think something like that would be easy....

Would it be possible to have the player simply be able to register their marriage with some NPC or through the MCM after the marriage quest is done?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There is a playerMarried faction. in theory that should have you and your spouse in it...

Spoiler

image.png.6667371d7c96992e479c76431416ee02.png

If I had my dream effect for the freedom license it would be this (it could have other effects but this would be nice and immersive)

If the player has an active freedom license and is sent to auction by Simple slavery they are not sold but just released.

Why would you want that? You ask...

Well it's like this, Simple slavery has a habit of derailing your game. It is a pretty hard outcome for a lost fight or any of the other potential things that can trigger a simple slavery event. But it is also a very immersive outcome... So if you set the probability of it happening as high as it technically should be, Skyrim becomes a slavery game where you are always just playing the get out of slavery mini game. So I like the idea of things that can be done to preempt that outcome while leaving the danger of that outcome still there. (and with several ways for your license to get destroyed it would be exciting to know you are not protected and have to get a new one.) ?

But Simple Slavery is a totally different mod and we would need some kind of cooperative involvement from the modder of Simple Slavery to make this work. You mention...

I know, that is why it is a dream. ?

Having mitigation outcomes would allow me to set my chances of a simple slavery event a lot higher. Which amps the danger factor and raises the stakes. ?

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I've looked into marriage thing before but I couldn't find any good way to determine when you're married/divorced without modifying marriage which is a no no in my book.

Sometimes, you can get lucky and a game action will send a story event.  I recently had to detect room rental without modifying game scripts or dialog, and I found that the trigger to have the innkeeper show you to your room is a story event.  That was perfect.  I haven't looked at marriage, but if there's a story event in the process, that might be of use to you.

25 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

But Simple Slavery is a totally different mod and we would need some kind of cooperative involvement from the modder of Simple Slavery to make this work.

What would you want it to do?  Optionally remove licenses?  If so, that could easily be handled by SL Survival.  Entry to SS is triggered by the "SSLV Entry" mod event.  SL Survival could listen for that event and optionally remove your licenses.  That would work for any version of SS.  Or, SS++ adds a new mod event sent when the auction ends, "SSLV Exit", which identifies the auction outcome.  Survival could take one action if you're set free, or a different action if you end up enslaved.