25 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Now how can I see what texture that would be?

I did some exhaustive testing trying to find out what texture might be the one glitching. My results tell me it is not a specific texture, but an error that occurred applying a replacement texture. (When the traumas fill up their max slots they drop the oldest to replace with a new one every time one was added.) It is during that swap out I believe the glitches occurred. Based also on the frequency curve when testing with a high chance of new trauma's verses a lower chance of new traumas I further believe it to happen when it tries to apply more than one overlay too close together (timing wise)

I have not seen one since the changes so I think MM1 may have at the very least made it less likely to occur if not fixed entirely ?

But it still best to avoid the combination of low threshold for a trauma chance, paired with a high probability of a trauma being applied. 

17 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I did some exhaustive testing trying to find out what texture might be the one glitching. My results tell me it is not a specific texture, but an error that occurred applying a replacement texture. (When the traumas fill up their max slots they drop the oldest to replace with a new one every time one was added.) It is during that swap out I believe the glitches occurred. Based also on the frequency curve when testing with a high chance of new trauma's verses a lower chance of new traumas I further believe it to happen when it tries to apply more than one overlay too close together (timing wise)

That would explain why it happens so randomly and also happens rarely.

(and why the installed textures look okay outside of the game)

17 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

I have not seen one since the changes so I think MM1 may have helped

Is there a hidden patch somewhere or did I miss a beta?

My test was with SLS 0.635

Hi. The following questions might seem like noob questions, but this mod and some technical stuff is a bit new to me. So:

1. I don't intend to use the "just knock" feature of this mod. Do I still need to install the just knock mod for this one to work without that feature? I would think no, but it is listed under a requirement section whereas other optional mod features are not so I want to confirm.

2. TesEdit merged patches are a concept I have always struggled with. I understand that they are, in general, good to have. But in the spirit of paranoia I want to know if I can delete it if this mod and the patch do not work and it won't affect my existing setup? I don't anticipate either thing to happen, but I just want to be sure.

3. I'm hoping to use this mod in a very light way. There are only a few features that interest me. I don't quite understand how the bikini thing works. But I have my own armors and stuff that are not bikinis. I understand I can modify them to include the bikini keyword, but what does that actually do for me? What features involve that? And if I don't like those features can they be disabled?

I think those are my only questions for now.

EDIT: Thought of one more question but minor. I use "Tweaks Magic Touch crafting" mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94579) which has a spell that opens a storage container anywhere I go. Will this container also be vulnerable to theft and if so is there a way to edit it to exclude this container?

Not a big deal if that container is compromised, I don't use it often. But it is a sort of immersion/convenience thing for me.

Edit: 2 Also how to use the whore license? Does that require another mod?

Edit: 3 CTD on Amazing World of Bikini armor. Anytime I try to access a bikini etc. It just crashes.

I've been having some issue with the jiggles feature. Personally I'm not a fan of it, so I've the toggle turned off. However, whenever I'm in a scene it seems the NPC(s) still gets an exposure boost every stage if my "assets" have increased in size. I wouldn't mind really if it wasn't for the fact that scenes can end very quickly as I'm using SLSO and after the scene ends the NPC remains at high exposure (possibly because I have auto-advance on male finish on SLSO, causing the final stage advancement to give an exposure boost form the jiggles effect?).

On 2/20/2021 at 10:10 PM, OtherMoleva said:

is there a way to disable devices devices when dodged the toll in city?

No. You can just disable toll evasion. But you can talk to the toll guard after paying the toll and he'll release you anyway. 

22 hours ago, Olgert said:

Found that pcea2 idle animation resets to vanilla after crawling.

There's a reset hotkey tweak on my tweaks page. 

18 hours ago, Corsec said:

If I enable the ahegao facial expressions in SLS, then what are the recommended Sexlab settings for facial expressions? Do they matter?

With the open mouth scripts ahegao should override SL where applicable. 

18 hours ago, Corsec said:

Will the ahegao feature conflict with the mod Blush When Aroused, which changes facial expressions when the player character is at high arousal?

Anything that messes with expression will mess it up unfortunately. We need an expressions framework mod. It's something that should be in SL or maybe SLA(X)......?

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Now how can I see what texture that would be? Should I grab manipulator to check the overlays on NPC or is there another clever solution?

I'm adding a way to check overlays but until then I don't know what mod allows you to check

I think corsayr is right. It's not something to do with a specific texture but some kind of timing/coding bug. 

I'm going to set max traumas low to fire swaps more often and see what happens. 

15 hours ago, Aki K said:

1. I don't intend to use the "just knock" feature of this mod. Do I still need to install the just knock mod for this one to work without that feature? I would think no, but it is listed under a requirement section whereas other optional mod features are not so I want to confirm.

SK is a hard requirement. 

2. TesEdit merged patches are a concept I have always struggled with. I understand that they are, in general, good to have. But in the spirit of paranoia I want to know if I can delete it if this mod and the patch do not work and it won't affect my existing setup? I don't anticipate either thing to happen, but I just want to be sure.

TesEdit patch is a single, new esp file. It doesn't modify existing files. 

So yes, deleting it will revert everything. But it may affect an on-going save. Just as removing any mod might. 

but what does that actually do for me? What features involve that? And if I don't like those features can they be disabled?

Bikini licence is a way of forcing the PC to use ridiculously skimpy armor/clothes + heels. If you don't wear bikini armor you get affect by heavy debuffs. Why would I buy a bikini licence over an armor licence? Because it's much cheaper and allows you to carry and trade full armor. Can be disabled in which case you should reduce the cost of the armor licence. 

Thought of one more question but minor. I use "Tweaks Magic Touch crafting" mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94579) which has a spell that opens a storage container anywhere I go. Will this container also be vulnerable to theft and if so is there a way to edit it to exclude this container?

Remote containers are unaffected. 

Edit: 2 Also how to use the whore license? Does that require another mod?

Whore licence is unfinished. It does function the same as a curfew licence right now though. 

CTD on Amazing World of Bikini armor. Anytime I try to access a bikini etc. It just crashes.

No idea about that. You'd have to talk to the mod author. 

10 hours ago, Supreme Taco said:

I've been having some issue with the jiggles feature. Personally I'm not a fan of it, so I've the toggle turned off. However, whenever I'm in a scene it seems the NPC(s) still gets an exposure boost every stage if my "assets" have increased in size. I wouldn't mind really if it wasn't for the fact that scenes can end very quickly as I'm using SLSO and after the scene ends the NPC remains at high exposure (possibly because I have auto-advance on male finish on SLSO, causing the final stage advancement to give an exposure boost form the jiggles effect?).

If you've left the jiggles effect enabled and disabled jiggles but you're not getting pink flashes on stage change then I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree. 

I think SLSO has always had this problem - where npcs start at/near max enjoyment. Maybe it's just been a really long time for that npc ;)

26 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

Anyone see that KVA Synth - xVASynth mod on the nexus?

Cause I wouldn't mind generating stuff and sending them to be put in.

You're welcome to try but

A) I would not accept everything.

B) It's not as easy as you're probably thinking. Coming up with good sounding lines can still often take 15-20mins.

Hey.

Tldr: Survival doesn't show in the mcm.

So I'm having a major issue. ( well 3 actually but that's not related to this mod ) and I'm trying to resolve those issues instead of starting from scratch if, I can avoid that pain in my ass

So i got all the requirements and most of the optionals ( including the tes merge ) & did everything thru mo. All of it works Including your amputator tweak and the map & compass deal. 

( I think the inequality patch too but that's just off me eyeballing the run speed. I didn't know what to do with it as mo wouldn't accept the file type to install it, so I did it manually  )

Except for the actual mod which doesn't even appear in the mcm. 

Sorry if this has already been answered but the topic has a lot pages >.>

Thank you in advance. 

-----‐------------------------------------------------------------------

these are the other issues, just including them if you think they're related somehow or you have an especially big heart and wanna help ❤️

Spoiler

I was sceptical about learning mo so I installed it outside the skyrim folder. This hasn't had any side effects except fnis not finding any mods when running the generate for users. 

I may be on my way to solve this as it finally found what I think is all the mods but it's janky atm. 

Whenever I've set up all mods to preference in mcm, it then ctd when I try to load that save. 

I'm guessing it's either mod settings that are fighting eachother, Or save bloat but I haven't read up on that issue yet. 

( I have a bunch of crash fixes and what not ) So far I've tweaked one mod at a time to see when it shits the bed. 

1 hour ago, DHTVV said:

I was sceptical about learning mo so I installed it outside the skyrim folder. This hasn't had any side effects except fnis not finding any mods when running the generate for users. 

I may be on my way to solve this as it finally found what I think is all the mods but it's janky atm. 

MO is not supposed to be installed in the Skyrim folder so you are in the clear on this one. ?

FNIS has to be run from MO to find mods though. 

Go to tools - executables

Spoiler

image.png.61a3cb59ef14da82f5048c6507b3d638.png

Add FNIS to your executables

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.99b005798b7f1bf955e231a9eb3040f2.png

Then run it from the upper right corner dropdown

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.223951e204f655b852de6255b1338498.png

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you've left the jiggles effect enabled and disabled jiggles but you're not getting pink flashes on stage change then I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree. 

I think SLSO has always had this problem - where npcs start at/near max enjoyment. Maybe it's just been a really long time for that npc ;)

I've been playing with both toggles disabled. I just now tried enabling the effects toggle and I was indeed experiencing pink flashes as well as shakes on stage change. I also get the "X is going to enjoy your jiggling" message regardless of which of the two toggles are enabled/disabled. I started a new game to make sure it wasn't a problem of me having updated the mod on an existing save and I got the same results. Also, the exposure boost I was experiencing is indeed not form this mod, I can however see an enjoyment boost on stage change with the 'stage enjoyment increase' toggle on SLSO's mcm disabled.

17 hours ago, Corsayr said:

MO is not supposed to be installed in the Skyrim folder so you are in the clear on this one. ?

FNIS has to be run from MO to find mods though. 

Go to tools - executables

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.61a3cb59ef14da82f5048c6507b3d638.png

Add FNIS to your executables

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.99b005798b7f1bf955e231a9eb3040f2.png

Then run it from the upper right corner dropdown

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.223951e204f655b852de6255b1338498.png

Yeah that's the method most guides showed but it doesn't work for me.
I somehow worked around it and now it works. 

The yellow FNIS is your method and the black my work around.
It works now though so thanks anyways :)

asdasfa.PNG

feargaag.PNG

15 hours ago, Supreme Taco said:

I've been playing with both toggles disabled. I just now tried enabling the effects toggle and I was indeed experiencing pink flashes as well as shakes on stage change. I also get the "X is going to enjoy your jiggling" message regardless of which of the two toggles are enabled/disabled. I started a new game to make sure it wasn't a problem of me having updated the mod on an existing save and I got the same results. Also, the exposure boost I was experiencing is indeed not form this mod, I can however see an enjoyment boost on stage change with the 'stage enjoyment increase' toggle on SLSO's mcm disabled.

Ok. Think I've fixed the issue. Thanks for the detailed report. 

17 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Am I praying for nothing?

Yes. It'd be easier to build mods from scratch than to cut up features. 

19 hours ago, DHTVV said:

Tldr: Survival doesn't show in the mcm

Mcm not showing up is 99% of the time some problem with the users install. There is a limit of 127/128 mcms. You can try 'setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1' in the console but this should not be required. 

So, I just realized that my girl's mouth is stuck open and it seems it's been for over 2 gameplay hours. I either vaguely remember or it's a false memory that I used G to retract her tongue at one point because she MAY have had her mouth open and her tongue sticking out. Anyways, now her mouth won't close, even when I use the command through a keybinding or the circular menu. I updated my mouth script and SLSO. Is there anyway to fix this without losing all my progress? Thanks

6 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

So, I just realized that my girl's mouth is stuck open and it seems it's been for over 2 gameplay hours. I either vaguely remember or it's a false memory that I used G to retract her tongue at one point because she MAY have had her mouth open and her tongue sticking out. Anyways, now her mouth won't close, even when I use the command through a keybinding or the circular menu. I updated my mouth script and SLSO. Is there anyway to fix this without losing all my progress? Thanks

Turn off ahegao in the sex and effects tab and then use the wheel menu to close the mouth. I'm having the same issue and I've yet to find the conflict but that'll allow you to close the mouth.

3 hours ago, DHTVV said:

So I did that and the console tells me it found more mods. But they don't show up regardless.

Ideas?

Ty ty.

It should have re-found all of your mods. That command tells SkyUI to totally redo the MCM list. If it completed that task and SL Survival's MCM is still not there, then most likely your install is either incomplete or glitched.

You should uninstall completely and reinstall from scratch (re-downloading the mod as well). 

23 hours ago, DHTVV said:

So I did that and the console tells me it found more mods. But they don't show up regardless.

Ideas?

Ty ty.

If you're using mo I'd check skyui is not being overwritten or try reinstalling skyui. After that I don't know really.