27 minutes ago, Black714 said:

If I'm Not Mistake, SLS Itself Have That Option, "Disable Fast Travel In Cities" In Setting Menu.

Yeah sorry I have found it, it is in the map and compass mechanic which I don't use so this feature is disable as well. Thanks for you help.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you wait 24 hours? The men aren't too bothered doing things for you and make you wait. 

Other than that I think bane was working on a way to hook into SLS and trigger eviction if you are estrus pregnant. Don't know if that change was ever implemented though. 

Thanks, 24 hours after dropping/picking up the license I got the "eviction lifted" messages again and this time they were really lifted (and further 24 hours later the message came again). Not sure what caused the problem, either the update, or maybe that for the first time I bought a long-term license slightly before the short-time one expired? In this case I get to keep the short-time one and maybe it happened when that one expired? Although I was playing through the Sexlab-Parasites main quest at the time which triggers a lot of estrus animations.

But the dialogue to lift the evictions is still gone, did this change with the update? It used to be there even if I wasn't evicted, same as the "remove curse" dialogue which is still always there.

On 2/15/2021 at 11:28 AM, saltshade said:

I've noticed that Enforcers can't forcegreet through TDF Aroused Rape (other NPCs in the same town work as normal). If you walk close to them and they are aroused enough they give you the dialogue that should have been used for forcegreet, but as an idle comment. It's not until you talk to them that the rape event triggers.

If that's because they have their own special schedule and scripts I don't know, but it seems like that's the problem. Is there a way to get around this by changing something in the CK or xEdit? Preferrably without destroying their license checks.

Here is a potential solution to the TDF Enforcer issue (also comes in handy for a lot of TDFs issues.)

TDF Aroused Rape Int always works.7z

With this the dialog option to intimidate always works. This can be helpful to clear the blocking dialog from a horney Enforcer also if TDF tries to engage while a scene is already going on. It will work as a sort of temporary 'fuck off' button. ?

Just replace the esp with that one. No other changes have been made should work on LE and SE converted installs.

14 hours ago, Olgert said:

I have problem with self-milking through the wheel menu. When i choose this feature nothing happens.

Do you have MME and > 1.0 Milk?

14 hours ago, Olgert said:

Also I'd like to ask if the feature "beg for cock" trigger some sex scene or not?

It's unfinished currently. 

13 hours ago, Brommer said:

But the dialogue to lift the evictions is still gone, did this change with the update?

If you're not evicted does it matter?

Some people like the placebo effect I guess ?

12 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Quick question. On the wheel menu, what is the start fucking option supposed to trigger and how does it work?

It's based on compulsive sex. Clicks the enjoyment button automatically for you every so often based on stage. 

Normally you trigger compulsive sex while either highly aroused, high on skooma or are a skooma junkie. This option allow you to start it manually. 

Probably needs SLSO. Compulsive sex might need to be enabled too which means it's vulnerable to the skyrim bug with RegisterForKey(0) that's mentioned in the popup when you enable CS. 

14 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Here is a potential solution to the TDF Enforcer issue (also comes in handy for a lot of TDFs issues.)

TDF Aroused Rape Int always works.7z 4.99 kB · 1 download

With this the dialog option to intimidate always works. This can be helpful to clear the blocking dialog from a horney Enforcer also if TDF tries to engage while a scene is already going on. It will work as a sort of temporary 'fuck off' button. ?

Just replace the esp with that one. No other changes have been made should work on LE and SE converted installs.

Thanks, but I don't want intimidate to always work. It feels like an exploit. The whole point of the mod is to get a challenge that often leads to rape. If you can just avoid it with the same option every time I might as well uninstall.

I would rather have some sort of patch where TDF overrides the enforcers usual routine if their arousal is high enough, but I don't know how to do that. Right now I can manage by either ignoring them or talk to them and pretend they force greeted me. They can still inspect you so TDF doesn't really ruin anything they were supposed to do in SLS. What's strange is that Deviously Enslaved works on enforcers, meaning they actually come after you.

2 minutes ago, saltshade said:

Thanks, but I don't want intimidate the always work. It feels like an exploit. The whole point of the mod is to get a challenge that often leads to rape. If you can just avoid it with the same option every time I might as well uninstall.

The notion is to only use intimidate then when you need a reset, but obviously some might feel the temptation to be too great I guess. ?

Playing with SSE and house evictions, the mod breaks the quest in Windhelm. Because of how house evictions work, the house eviction for some reason happens before you actually get the house, and since you have to get into the house before owning it in the quest Blood on the Ice in order to advance the murder mystery quest, the game just breaks and you're unable to progress since home eviction blocks the door (quite heavily, seems to completely remove it). COCing into Hjerim immediately crashed my game instead.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

Thanks, but I don't want intimidate to always work. It feels like an exploit. The whole point of the mod is to get a challenge that often leads to rape. If you can just avoid it with the same option every time I might as well uninstall.

I would rather have some sort of patch where TDF overrides the enforcers usual routine if their arousal is high enough, but I don't know how to do that. Right now I can manage by either ignoring them or talk to them and pretend they force greeted me. They can still inspect you so TDF doesn't really ruin anything they were supposed to do in SLS. What's strange is that Deviously Enslaved works on enforcers, meaning they actually come after you.

It might be that the quest priority on it's force greet is not high enough. You could try increasing it to 100. 

Enforcer aliases are at 99. Which is a bit high in retrospect. But before they were going walkies for some people. 

2 hours ago, Olgert said:

Can it conflict with Hentai pregnancy or JUGs?

Don't use those mods but I wouldn't think they conflict. 

Button seems to work ok for me with latest version of MME. 

If you long press the MME status button it should do the same thing. If it doesn't then it's got to be something to do with MME itself. 

50 minutes ago, Network said:

Playing with SSE and house evictions, the mod breaks the quest in Windhelm. Because of how house evictions work, the house eviction for some reason happens before you actually get the house, and since you have to get into the house before owning it in the quest Blood on the Ice in order to advance the murder mystery quest, the game just breaks and you're unable to progress since home eviction blocks the door (quite heavily, seems to completely remove it). COCing into Hjerim immediately crashed my game instead.

Shouldn't crash your game as SLS has nothing to do with the inside of houses. There are some markers inside but I think that's all. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't use those mods but I wouldn't think they conflict. 

Button seems to work ok for me with latest version of MME. 

If you long press the MME status button it should do the same thing. If it doesn't then it's got to be something to do with MME itself. 

Yes, everything is ok with that.

Seems, I found the cause of the problem. When i change gender to female (I play male) wheel's feature starts working same as MME.

Anyway, it is not a significant problem. I'll just keep using
self milking via MME. The rest of the mod's functionality is fine!
Thank you!

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It's based on compulsive sex. Clicks the enjoyment button automatically for you every so often based on stage. 

Normally you trigger compulsive sex while either highly aroused, high on skooma or are a skooma junkie. This option allow you to start it manually. 

Probably needs SLSO. Compulsive sex might need to be enabled too which means it's vulnerable to the skyrim bug with RegisterForKey(0) that's mentioned in the popup when you enable CS. 

Ah! Thank you, no wonder I was confused. I've kept compulsive sex turned off to avoid that bug, so the wheel option hasn't been active.

On 2/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, Monoman1 said:

Well this is it. I don't know really. 

If you could get smurfed twice and see if it's the same texture it would be really helpful. 

Still hunting for the pink trauma.

Chances to see it are rather low, that's why I only recently deactivated Trauma.

Means to see that one glitched texture I had to fight huge amounts of NPC.

Corsec just reported me that he sees the same issue with SLS and trauma.

So now we hunt that glitch together ?

I saw it mainly after combat on NPC or followers.

There are different trauma overlays for Combat and trauma during SL scenes?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

There are different trauma overlays for Combat and trauma during SL scenes?

No. It uses the same system/textures. But sex scene stage changes are going to be a bit more orderly than OnHit events. So I'm hoping that last update's changes to OnHit fixed it. 

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

No. It uses the same system/textures. But sex scene stage changes are going to be a bit more orderly than OnHit events. So I'm hoping that last update's changes to OnHit fixed it. 

If that's true my followers will be really mad at me. They all look like brutally beaten up now with 12 applied trauma overlays ?

Maybe I should fight more bandits instead of Draugr ?

On 2/20/2021 at 12:35 AM, Monoman1 said:

If you're not evicted does it matter?

Some people like the placebo effect I guess ?

Just trying to figure out if everything works. But then I'm the kind of person who clicks on such dialogue to see if there is some funny response or punishment for stupid requests. 

The Sexlab MCM menu has checkboxes for 'Apply Facial Expressions' and 'Auto Refresh Expressions'.

If I enable the ahegao facial expressions in SLS, then what are the recommended Sexlab settings for facial expressions? Do they matter?

EDIT: I REALLY like the ahegao, thanks for adding that feature!

Will the ahegao feature conflict with the mod Blush When Aroused, which changes facial expressions when the player character is at high arousal?

On 2/20/2021 at 6:29 PM, Monoman1 said:

AT LAST!

Had to kill a lot of bandits to see the effect again. Actually it helps to kill them slowly ?

I caught one bandit that got the pink texture after getting a few trauma.

Pink texture is always on the body slot.

Now how can I see what texture that would be? Should I grab manipulator to check the overlays on NPC or is there another clever solution?

Spoiler

1211921467_enb2021_02_2112_48_24_50.jpg.e1d91b3e31d5c0d7568d091950ae4f94.jpg

975183537_enb2021_02_2112_51_05_40.jpg.249c48b1254938d7318e1bf1a3d85f18.jpg

1906000395_enb2021_02_2113_08_00_18.jpg.8aa37fe01de6e7787f307f15af634152.jpg

1324184590_enb2021_02_2113_09_18_45.jpg.069e558bd79e0e73b932f5252dbff692.jpg

76676770_enb2021_02_2113_10_56_89.jpg.635998527251511faf17bca28529467b.jpg

2025603805_enb2021_02_2113_18_41_03.jpg.e89179d68c33c8a711459eea49a463cf.jpg

I still have the save of that traumatic incident if it helps.