8 hours ago, Herowynne said:

but I think it makes sense the way it currently works.

The problem with the system as it stands is mostly down to fill her up.

With FHU - Get filled with cum. Drain cum (draining any amount of cum creates a new cum layer on your skin). Fill bottle. Drink bottle. Drain cum. Fill bottle. Drink bottle. And round and round we go. As a cum addict your main source of cum should, of course, be dicks. I don't mind being able to get a couple of freebies but the complete circular thing irks me a little. 

You can also, probably, make quite a bit of gold doing this, skewing the economy of the mod. 

So either FHU changes it's behavior. Maybe say only adding a layer once a total number of units are drained. But that's asking someone else to do something. 

Or I make empty containers more rare. 

Another fringe case might be DFC's slut deal. (I think it's the slut deal). Where you come into town and your DF covers you in cum. You could potentially 'milk' that as well. Perhaps the DF should punish you if you clean yourself while in town? But of course people that want to exploit will find a way to exploit so it's not hugely important. Just a minor annoyance. 

How does "Cry for Help" work? I try to use the ability, but the guards aren't doing anything even if I am standing right next to them. They are saying things like 'go on, rip her clothes off' (not sure if that's from this mod or another). I am currently being attacked by thugs, with little chance of survival, but am surrounded by guards who aren't doing anything. Is this working as intended? I've used the baility quite a lot, and the character cries out audibly, but nothing seems to happen other than that.

8 minutes ago, Alexi04 said:

How does "Cry for Help" work? I try to use the ability, but the guards aren't doing anything even if I am standing right next to them. They are saying things like 'go on, rip her clothes off' (not sure if that's from this mod or another). I am currently being attacked by thugs, with little chance of survival, but am surrounded by guards who aren't doing anything. Is this working as intended? I've used the baility quite a lot, and the character cries out audibly, but nothing seems to happen other than that.

Guards aren't hostile to thugs. 

You're on your own. 

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Guards aren't hostile to thugs. 

You're on your own. 

Thank you!

She got cleaved with an axe, but luckily I got a good Death Alternative event. Unluckily I lost pretty much all of my gold, armour and weapons. ?

Is there a way to make it so that the Bikini curse does not get triggered by regular clothing?  Stuff that has no armor value.   What I've been doing so far is to add the bikini keyword via SL Aroused Redux to plainclothes when I need to, but would rather the bikini curse only cursed regular armor, not clothing.

54 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Is there a way to make it so that the Bikini curse does not get triggered by regular clothing?  Stuff that has no armor value.   What I've been doing so far is to add the bikini keyword via SL Aroused Redux to plainclothes when I need to, but would rather the bikini curse only cursed regular armor, not clothing.

The general idea of the bikini curse is to force you to wear skimpy outfits. This also applies to clothes. By default clothes that are tagged as slooty in SLAX or flagged as slutty or above in milk addict won't trigger the curse. 

So I know I said I usually do my planning in MS paint but I do occasionally resort to flow charts etc. Freedom/Whore/Resident are such big concepts and there's a lot of scope for overlap of ideas/options that it's easy to become convoluted and lose sight of things. So I've done a small chart. 

This is not a plan. Not really. Nothing is set in stone. Nothing is guaranteed. If done it will likely take forever and be implemented piecemeal. Ideally everything will be optional. 

It's more of a conversation piece and a way for me to organize ideas and where they fit and where there might be problems. 

Massive picture ahoy! 

Spoiler

Free.thumb.png.e702c8de74f9fa56aa25b2c9d07043c6.png

PS. Better to open the image in a new tab otherwise it's hard to read

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Freedom/Whore/Resident are such big concepts and there's a lot of scope for overlap of ideas/options that it's easy to become convoluted and lose sight of things. So I've done a small chart.

I see many very interesting ideas! Looks great, and thanks for sharing the diagram!

So I know I said I usually do my planning in MS paint but I do occasionally resort to flow charts etc. Freedom/Whore/Resident are such big concepts and there's a lot of scope for overlap of ideas/options that it's easy to become convoluted and lose sight of things. So I've done a small chart. 

This is not a plan. Not really. Nothing is set in stone. Nothing is guaranteed. If done it will likely take forever and be implemented piecemeal. Ideally everything will be optional. 

It's more of a conversation piece and a way for me to organize ideas and where they fit and where there might be problems. 

Massive picture ahoy! 

Reveal hidden contents

Free.thumb.png.a1b0245c844d4b14ecfff4a390de099f.png

PS. Better to open the image in a new tab otherwise it's hard to read

I read what you wrote in the spoiler and for me I like the ideas you have right now. Course I know they can easily change.

I see on the whore license part where it says "jarl takes less of a cut if the whore is good". What if the jarl doesn't take a cut in exchange that he gets serviced for free or something.

I also like the idea of Assignable "guardian" where you don't need a freedom license as long as you have a guardian

Edit: Also like the idea of "assignable guardian home"

14 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But of course people that want to exploit will find a way to exploit so it's not hugely important

Ultimately if they want to exploit the game there is console commands. My own philosophy is that if its there ill abuse it, but i wont go searching for it.

10 hours ago, Hiderius said:

What if the jarl doesn't take a cut in exchange that he gets serviced for free or something.

Don't know if the jarl could be bothered with a low class whore....?

10 hours ago, indolu said:

Ultimately if they want to exploit the game there is console commands. My own philosophy is that if its there ill abuse it, but i wont go searching for it.

There's a difference though between a gameplay loophole and the console. When you open the console you're quite clearly crossing the line but if it's a gameplay loophole then there's an element of "I'm allowed to do this so it must be ok...."

In this case it's not a big deal to fix. I just commented out a single line. 

I like how whore tree is being shown with a ranking/leveling system. I always thought it would be cool to have a prostitute mod that you can advance in. Radiant does a little with the more rank you have the more various tasks you can do. TDF improves overall with more money per job. Still I always thought either could be expanded on with customer satisfaction. This mod already has some of that with the "please I need help" begging that you do not get the reward unless they orgasm. Looking forward to more of your updates.

Sorry if this is a question unrelated to the mod, but how do you deal with cum addiction? Is the only in-game way to either buy vials from vendors? I realise I could probably force it through MCM Sexlab or Zaz, but is there a more immersive way of asking for cum/to give blowjobs? If there isn't, is the open mouth key mandatory?

I can see in the Sexlab Survival MCM that if I press the "g" key, it shows a new circular menu, am I supposed to do it through that somehow? If I press "collect cum" it always says I'm too dirty. even if I disable the bathing in Skyrim mod. This might be something to do with the targeting system as it seems locked on my own character, even if I change it through the sexlab targeting system.

Sorry, I'm fairly new at this sort of thing, and I'm sure this is obvious to most.

Also, a wee bug I found- the inspectors at the gates of cities sometimes double-up on their dialogue. I don't think this causes any issues, but this happened in one of the instance where I couldn't afford to go through the gate and she ended up being given way more vials of cum than the previous time I received cum vials. First time, my addiction went up to 80~, the second time it almost reached 400 (on top of the 80 from earlier).

Edit: Also! In Deviously Cursed Loot one can find and purchase useful, sexy armour. However, for whatever reason, these armours aren't being taken away by the inspectors when I am checked. I'm guessing this is because they are missing some sort of flag. If someone knows, could they tell me what the flag they are missing is?

1 hour ago, Alexi04 said:

but is there a more immersive way of asking for cum/to give blowjobs?

Not currently I'm afraid. Besides creature fondling. Haven't figured the human part out yet. 

If I press "collect cum" it always says I'm too dirty. even if I disable the bathing in Skyrim mod.

Do you have BiS tweak installed?

the inspectors at the gates of cities sometimes double-up on their dialogue.

Haven't seen that one before. If it's the looping "hold a moment while I inspect your licences" then that's as intended right now. 

Haven't seen that one before. If it's the looping "hold a moment while I inspect your licences" then that's as intended right now. 

I see. Yes, that's what I was talking about. I guess my character was just unlucky in that second batch of cum she drank!

So is the current, easiest way to do a blowjob- doing the sexlab spell, cycling through the animation until you get to a blowjob one, then pressing the open-mouth key from this mod?

Edit: Just looked into the armours from Devious Loot, and it looks like they have the armour keywords. I'm not sure why they are specifically not being taken.

Here's an example of an armour that is not currently being removed upon inspection (edited to what I think are the relevant bits?):

BOD32:

32 - Body

Armor Type: Heavy Armor

KWDA:
ArmorHeavy [KYWD:0006BBD2]

ArmorCuirass [KYWD:0006C0EC]

_SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:08049867] (obviously I edited this one in, but my character does not have the bikini license and her other bikinis gets taken)

dcur_kw_dollmaker_rubber [KYWD:090666C6]

is the current, easiest way to do a blowjob- doing the sexlab spell, cycling through the animation until you get to a blowjob one, then pressing the open-mouth key from this mod?

Dunno about starting a scene but the sole purpose of the open mouth buttons are

1. Role play. 

2. Fixing blowjob animations that don't auto open the mouth. Or you can watch your char get her teeth smashed in. 

3. Swallowing cum in positions where you could conceivably swallow ( boobjobs etc)

4. Or just abuse it as you wish - Swallow cum while getting smashed in the ass etc. 

I'm not sure why they are specifically not being taken

Hum. I can't explain that. It looks like it should be taken. I'll have to investigate. Haven't used cursed loot in a while now. 

Do you have BiS tweak installed?

I did. So, I tried again- I had sex with someone using the sexlab spell, managed to make them cum (using SLSO) which added the cum texture on my character; I disabled BiS, then clicked on the tweak in the MCM menu which asked me to make a save and reload, so I did that and found that I was still "too dirty", and that the mod hadn't deselected itself. I tried once more, this time I did not save and reload, and when I pressed "g" to get the circular menu, I clicked on "cum" and it gave me three options, none of which I could select. There are actually many options I can't click on for some reason using that menu.

I don't know how to get this feature to work, and I suspect that the answer is very simple so it is quite frustrating!

Thanks for you help by the way. I really am a total noob at all of this.

Edit: Apologies, the mod is called "Deviously Cursed Loot" not "Devious Loot". That particular item also has (in game) a little blue lightening bolt, which I think signifies that it does something special. None of my other armours have this.

Okay! I have found a solution! There's a mod called SexLab Eager NPCs which has branching dialogues for different sex acts, and it seems to work with this mod! You can request to give a blowjob (which you'll probably need to pay your follower for, which seems very fitting for this mod!), then the script from survival kicks in, and you'll swallow thier cum.

I couldn't get the circular menu to work at all though. I cleaned myself by simply uninstalling, then reinstalling Bathing in Skyrim, had vaginal sex with the follower until he came, then tried to use the menu, but I still couldn't select any of those three options.

26 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

btw this is a bit off topic is there a mage base bikini armor other than the 2 light and the rest heavy sets

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14620-bikini-mage-robes-cbbe/

@Alexi04

I'm afk so I can't get details. But there's a global in bis that sls reads to determine your dirt state. I think its mzin_playerdirtiness. Do 'help mzin_playerdirtiness' in game to read it. Its 0.0 - 1.0 IIRC - so you need to multiply it by 100. 

if an option is unselectable it means the conditions aren't met or you haven't got the dependency. 

You can't add a rape tat to an npc without charcoal (condition) or if RapeTats is not installed (dependency)