9 minutes ago, tamai said:

I have a suggestion that maybe when you give blowjobs to creatures and you have an empy bottle you can spit the cum into a bottle to save it for later, maybe to sell it or use it :D

Yea. Stuff like this is on my list but bottles are not simple objects. Every needs mod has their own. 

53 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Might be something stuck in STA. Anyone chasing you around the place?

Might have been, I get spanked a lot and sometimes I don't have time to wait for them to catch up to me to give me a slap... I'm a busy Dragonborn! ?

Aren't they supposed to give up eventually? 

41 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

But it's occurred to me that you're simply going to have to get wet some times so I'm intrigued to know how you plan to handle these circumstances.... ?

I'll have to buy a new license? /shrug

Happens all the time already with SL triggers any sex event where I am a victim there is a chance of the rapist ripping up my licenses. 

I had to walk all the way from NW of Solitude to Whiterun once because I lost all my licenses and money. So I couldn't go near a town except Whiterun (where my home is and I have some cash stashed) or all my gear would get confiscated and I would get one of those magic draining collars. Then I would have had to walk home naked with no magicka! 

Plus having SLS licenses and SLAdv crime linked not having licenses = heavy fines

With this feature it will be even MORE fun! Crossing a river, getting caught in the rain, even taking a bath can cause real problems for me. ?

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. Does sound good and might be doable. Maybe some day. 

But, historically (maybe this was changed), each license has a different random name.

It's ridiculous to expect you to answer to all of those names.

If you were assigned a give insulting alias at mod start, which was used consistently, it would be fine.

Maybe there could be a progression of insulting aliases, so over time, it's possible to be renamed to something worse.

Perhaps some number of possible values at each "stage"?

e.g.

A stage 1 name: Sweetcakes, Tightbuns, Hotlips (MASH)

A stage 2 name: Cocksucker, Hot holes 

A stage 3 name: Cumdump, Slutpig

11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Aren't they supposed to give up eventually? 

Yup but it's been known to get stuck now and then. 

Shouldn't really affect access to the main script as it's a different quest/script combo now that I think about it more but who knows. Skyrim.

11 hours ago, Corsayr said:

I'll have to buy a new license? /shrug

Alright. I thought you had a cunning plan around backpacks or something. There was a backpack mod someone suggested that I added compatibility with that allowed you to dump your backpacks on the ground using a hotkey. So you could potentially place your licences into the backpack and ditch the backpack when going for a swim or bathing, etc.....

Can't remember the name of it but it was @Bane Master that made the patch for it. 

Otherwise I suspect you'll just end up dropping your licences before going for a short swim. But crossing rivers etc still presents an interesting dilemma. 

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's ridiculous to expect you to answer to all of those names.

I agree. It is ridiculous. But maybe that's the point? But yea I would agree. 

The problem is that the current system is actually more complex. So reverting to a single licence name is a bit undesirable to me. It'd mean deleting Npcs, aliases and redirecting existing aliases. These are probably things that would be safer to start a new game. Which I'm not cool with. 

There's also the (minor) problem that with a single licence, names are synchronized. So old licences will change name magically when you buy a new licence. 

For all these reasons I'm not exactly eager to implement this idea but it is a nice idea. 

10 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

But crossing rivers etc still presents an interesting dilemma. 

That, but I am mostly looking forward to rain! 

You don't get drenched right away and it becomes a race against the clock to find shelter! Campfire tent might not work because only the leather tents are water proof (fur tents are warmer).

So maybe I have to hid in that cave over there! Many opportunities for adventures await! ?

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea. Stuff like this is on my list but bottles are not simple objects. Every needs mod has their own. 

While they aren't small bottles, could empty wine bottles at least eliminate the need for any mod in particular? I think they're from the base game. 

50 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

While they aren't small bottles, could empty wine bottles at least eliminate the need for any mod in particular? I think they're from the base game. 

You're dead right. There are several vanilla empty bottle objects. But I can already picture the constant questions from people not in-the-know "I have a 'X' bottle (from some mod) but I can't do 'Y'. What's going on?". And I'm the one that has to deal with that :P

But I'd forgotten myself that part of the 'lore' (and I use the word loosely) I created is that the containers needed are special to keep it er..... fresh and warm. The current description alludes to this. So all I need to do is create my own empty enchanted container object. A 'cumtainer'. And only allow that object to be filled. Eliminates the need to accept every bloody container from every needs mod ever. 

These empty bottles would have to be basically worthless though for balance purposes because you'll probably get a free one after drinking a bottle ala MME. Which is a bit counter-intuitive for a fancy enchanted container. 

There's also an animation from someone which has our heroine bouncing up and down on a potion bottle. It'd be nice if FHU cum could be drained to a container with this animation. But there's more questions of balance as this basically creates a circular process... Get filled with cum, drain cum to bottle, get hungry, consume bottled cum, drain cum to bottle etc etc etc.

And also the question of what kind of cum to receive when er..... recycling? :S 

Perhaps just keep it simple and create a new generic 'cum type' that's less potent or something. Cum cocktail. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

obviously for reasons mentioned it would be better if the chances for a license to be ruined while you are soaked was periodic until you dried off, but a trigger at full wetness I guess is good too. ?

Thought of that. But then thought it'd be mad to lose, possiblyseveral thousand septims worth of licences in a single swoop. 

I have to say corsayr, you've got to be the most hardcore Skyrim player on LL :P

I salute you.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

You're dead right. There are several vanilla empty bottle objects. But I can already picture the constant questions from people not in-the-know "I have a 'X' bottle (from some mod) but I can't do 'Y'. What's going on?". And I'm the one that has to deal with that :P

To further the issue with empty bottles (the vanilla items) I am fairly sure RND automatically replaces them with it's own empty bottles as soon as they enter your inventory.

I think the idea for a custom container works best. if possible make it have a chance to not return the empty bottle? and have diminishing returns on amount of cum needed to fill the bottle vs the amount gained from drinking it.

50 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Thought of that. But then thought it'd be mad to lose, possiblyseveral thousand septims worth of licences in a single swoop. 

I have to say corsayr, you've got to be the most hardcore Skyrim player on LL :P

I salute you.

Thank you! ?

But I must confess that my licenses cost less because they can be destroyed. most are in the 250 range for a week and the 1250 (5 times) for 4 weeks. But also money is a lot harder to make for me... ?‍♀️

But more visits to the license merchant also means more chances for blocking issues! The whole thing is very self feeding. ?

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Eviction has only recently been tied to a property licence and didn't depend on it before and still shouldn't.

Maybe I'm hitting a bug of some kind. When I disabled tolls and licenses, my eviction was also cleared. After that, incurring a new bounty didn't cause another eviction.

Hm. I'll play around with it a bit and see if I messed something up!

1 hour ago, shar181 said:

Maybe I'm hitting a bug of some kind. When I disabled tolls and licenses, my eviction was also cleared. After that, incurring a new bounty didn't cause another eviction.

Hm. I'll play around with it a bit and see if I messed something up!

Have youv tried sleeping in the house? 

Eviction triggers differently via different mechanisms. 

Eviction via bounty tries to ambush you in your sleep and toss you out naked with nothing.  

you could have the empty bottles purchasable through the kennel guy? And he may even give you decent amount of money selling cum to him as an incentive to collect them. I mean guys are always feeding you cum bottles as punishments it makes you wonder where they're collecting all this stuff :D

you could even tie the idea to a punishment in the kennel like you have to collect so many bottles of cum in order to be released from the kennel.

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

But more visits to the license merchant also means more chances for blocking issues! The whole thing is very self feeding. 

Only if you bother getting licenses. You reach a point where they seem unattainable, and there's just no point bothering.

Instead you look for ways to sell items without entering cities and you sleep in isolated inns.

If you can do that before your DF makes you into a display mannequin for all the DDs in the game, you can dump the DF too, because you never enter a city, you don't need one to leave.

At higher levels you may choose to simply murder the enforcers? I never tried, but have some other mods with similar government sanctioned rapists/muggers who it becomes easier to kill then endure after a while. Sure, you get a huge bounty, but once you start killing guards, you may as well keep killing them.

What seems odd is that the bandits don't respect that.

48 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Only if you bother getting licenses. You reach a point where they seem unattainable, and there's just no point bothering.

once you reach that point you are on the last leg on the road to losing the game. It can eventually get to a level were you are no longer a viable 'hero' and you will never dig yourself out. I generally consider this to be game over. ?

I never really tried the hermit life, but I know it would not be sustainable in my game unless I had somehow managed to appropriate some kind of outside of town housing. With equipment degradation I need a place to resupply and reequip or I am just gonna be everyone's fuck toy. ?

I can see why Bandits wouldn't respect that... They might have a use for me, but it would not involve much (if any) respect. ?

But maybe there should be a mod that added you to the bandit faction if you started killing guards and stuff. 

6 minutes ago, Baltasarr80 said:

But than you would need a really good faction system and i dont know if the system is build with good good neutral good evil good neutral evil evil good evil neutral in mind and after a certain point the system should understand like the fame systemthat your crime is soooooo high ....

There is a bandit ally faction that is pretty good. Obviously it can't predict every change of every mod out there, but if you put your char in the Bandit ally faction you will be friendly to almost every bandit you meet. 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

There is a bandit ally faction that is pretty good. Obviously it can't predict every change of every mod out there, but if you put your char in the Bandit ally faction you will be friendly to almost every bandit you meet. 

SD+ gives you access to a lot of factions, not limited to bandits.

The faction system works up to a point. You can be set neutral, so it's still possible to pick a fight with them if you want.

The downside is that bandits are incredibly boring.

To my amazement, nobody has made a mod called "Interesting Bandits", that might make the business of dealing with the bandits of Skyrim even remotely worthwhile.

I don't mean the four dozen bandits overhauls that are designed to make them into more potent enemies, but a mod that would make being friendly with bandits of some interest.

• Do jobs for bandits.
  • Earn respect.
  • Or grovel and toady to bandit leaders and be treated like dirt by lackeys.
  • Picks sides in disputes between bandits - within a group, or between groups.
  • Trade stuff with bandits.
  • Meddle in bandit politics by brokering deals and trades between groups.
  • Join a gang - be a fighter, or the entertainment.
  • Or become leader and dominate the scum.
  • New bandit dialogs voiced by Ryan Reynolds and Samuel L Jackson.
  • Lead a bandit insurrection against a weak Jarl.
    • Replace all guards with seedy bandits.
    • Lock quartermaster/enforcers in a dungeon and rape their bums with a giant strapon because they treated you kind of badly.

Maybe there's a FO4 mod that could be used as a starting point?

Bandits have just been punching bags and clowns for so long. Mods like SD Cages turn them into "badasses", but they remain sadly undervalued as a modding resource.

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Have youv tried sleeping in the house? 

Eviction triggers differently via different mechanisms. 

Eviction via bounty tries to ambush you in your sleep and toss you out naked with nothing.  

Alright! I finally had time to fiddle around with this, and the eviction system is working as intended even with Licenses and Tolls disabled. It wasn't working for me due to a really silly and obvious mistake; I'd raised the required Bounty to an absurdly high sum. When I lowered it to 300 and slept in Breezehome, I was yeeted out of bed and tossed into the street with nary a scrap of cloth to cover my bits. :D