7 hours ago, Sospice said:

I noticed the "autosuck" feature seems to work on dogs but not horses (I haven't tried it with other creatures). Is that typical?

I've seen it work for dogs, horses and chauruseseses? Chauri? Whatever.

Important point is that they need to be non hostile. Usually that's only dogs and horses. 

The compulsive sex is an awesome idea. I tried it but it seems to create issues with animations playing properly (the timing goes off on the animations, they run out of sync, etc). I checked in the save editor and I wasn't getting the reported errors it might generate, so I don't know what's happening there. But I'm hoping it can be resolved because it is a great idea.

It's not timed. It will never be timed. Never. Ever.

Not unless there's a major overhaul of the SL animation system. So don't hold your breath. 

I like some of the new changes to the mod, especially the daydreaming effects. My only complaint; the tongue effect doesn't really work well. facial expression can make it be placed weird, especially if your character face isn't standard (with my character it appears just below the lower lip). I don't suppose there can be a button to turn it off?

Someone made a tongue pack that's a bit higher over in the SE thread. Try that. But I don't know about bringing meshes from SE to LE. 

10 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

1. There is only one kennel which in Whiterun?

All walled cities have one. (The same one)

2. modified inn prices. Does not work at all for me, inn still costs 10 gold everywhere.

Works ok for me. Others have reported it not working but I don't know why atm. But I would assume you have enabled the 'set prices' toggle. 

3. Option to not have the  first action with kennel master? It would be great.

I don't understand?

9 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I agree. Having my 20 Year old Adventuress molested by a 50ish year old man isn´t exactly my thing. 

He's meant to be repulsive. You're not meant to want to be there or enjoy your time there. That's sort of the point. 

I think it'd be mad if he was a young, barrel-chested man with long flowing golden hair and a six pack. That's disney level fairytale stuff. But I'm sure an esp edit would be easy enough if someone wanted to do it. Just don't forget to esm-ify simply knock or you'll break stuff. 

19 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Or there might be something wrong with that texture, there are like a gazillion different "types" of DDS file maybe that one is one that Skyrim don't like?

Mmm. I remember the STA spank overlays causing some people problems. But that was different. The texture was still localized to the ass area. Fuzzy and purple. Not blue smurf all over the body area. So it still looks like a missing texture/bad file path to me. The question is how is it getting there. 

Could maybe just be some kind of random timing, synchronization issue when 2 or more mods are editing overlays at the same time. But I still have not seen it in my game. 

34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't understand?

I think he wants an option to only have sex with the animals and where the Kennelkeeper would keep his pants on.

He's meant to be repulsive. You're not meant to want to be there or enjoy your time there. That's sort of the point. 

I think it'd be mad if he was a young, barrel-chested man with long flowing golden hair and a six pack. That's disney level fairytale stuff. But I'm sure an esp edit would be easy enough if someone wanted to do it. Just don't forget to esm-ify simply knock or you'll break stuff. 

I do get your point, don´t get me wrong. I like how my desperate adventuress would do pretty much do anything to have a safe place to sleep for once, no matter how disgusting and degrading it is but...  he could atleast look a little more exciting. Like some retired soldier with a scarred face that has been assigned to guard duty down in the Kennel after he took an arrow to the knee, now living his best years binding and rutting poor desperate women who don´t have any other choice. He wouldn´t have to be pretty, just maybe a little more badass/savage and less like some grandpa the city decided to hire ? I´m sure the place of a Kennelkeeper is favourited under the guards judging how they get to have sex with women and sit on their ass all day reading books and eating food + getting paid for such easy tasks aswell! 

Would anyone be interested in touching up 2 of the trauma textures for CBBE bodies? I think most work fine but there's 2 on the left/right upper hip that don't look right with CBBE....

Side note: I think I'm going to have to change BiS and SCO to reserve an overlay slot from the get-go. I'm noticing now that between trauma and rape tats there sometimes aren't enough free slots. And it's more noticeable that dirt/cum isn't applied than it would be for a tat or trauma. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmm. I remember the STA spank overlays causing some people problems. But that was different. The texture was still localized to the ass area. Fuzzy and purple. Not blue smurf all over the body area. So it still looks like a missing texture/bad file path to me. The question is how is it getting there. 

Could maybe just be some kind of random timing, synchronization issue when 2 or more mods are editing overlays at the same time. But I still have not seen it in my game. 

Let me ask this then,

Does the default database of wounds include more than just textures from Battlewounds and spank that ass? You see, I never hit that rebuild database till I removed that one texture, so maybe the cause it not building the database itself? 

That would explain why it only happens to some and not others... /shrug

I've setup a patch to apply the SLS Magic Curse as an object enchantment onto devious collars. I manually place the cursed collars into the inventory my female party members so they will wear them. I do this because I want to apply the magic curse to female party members but not male ones. This basically simulates a female-only licence-style which is a good enough solution for me, other licences can be roleplayed as female-only but the magic licence needs an item to be applied.

If I'm adding the spell onto items worn by NPCs like this, will there be any complications? Will SLS quests or scripts try to run on those NPCs if have the spell active on them? I'm just checking beforehand so I don't break anything.

15 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I agree. Having my 20 Year old Adventuress molested by a 50ish year old man isn´t exactly my thing. 

Do a template replacement with an NPC model you want.

step one you copy the NPC as override to the mod with the NPC model you want to use

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d0f8fc91face542bc41b281895a9f1ea.png

Find the template flags and right click edit use traits (maybe even model animations... play with it a bit see what gives the results you like just don't copy the AI stuff, the faction, or the script one) those will break the kennel master

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.a508b8d11058aa9b5826faf367ed1962.png

Copy the FormID for "Nord Snack #7" from whatever "Dude-men of the north" mod you copied the kennel master into and paste it into the TPLT field (you may have to do a right click add in the blank area next to the TPLT to make it available for edit first)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fc052e4fa8c70bf7b3e9bca8e283cfd0.png

Now the kennel master will look like that guy instead. 

15 hours ago, Midnightbug said:

2. modified inn prices. Does not work at all for me, inn still costs 10 gold everywhere.

Check xEdit to make sure it isn't being overwritten just about any thing that touches the inns might mess that up. (Room cost is a global you can find in Skyrim.ESM 0009CC98)

The other thing to double check, are you being charged 10g? or are they just saying it will cost 10G, and then you get charged the correct amount?

In my game they always say 100g because devious followers changes that dialog (from the vanilla 10G) but I get charged whatever the setting in SLS is. 

31 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Let me ask this then,

Does the default database of wounds include more than just textures from Battlewounds and spank that ass? You see, I never hit that rebuild database till I removed that one texture, so maybe the cause it not building the database itself? 

That would explain why it only happens to some and not others... /shrug

Without checking I'd be fairly confident that the same 'build texture lists' function is run on initialization as is run when you hit the button. 

I will see about adding a log print-out of the list whenever the function is run. Should catch any "" strings. 

24 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I've setup a patch to apply the SLS Magic Curse as an object enchantment onto devious collars. I manually place the cursed collars into the inventory my female party members so they will wear them. I do this because I want to apply the magic curse to female party members but not male ones. This basically simulates a female-only licence-style which is a good enough solution for me, other licences can be roleplayed as female-only but the magic licence needs an item to be applied.

If I'm adding the spell onto items worn by NPCs like this, will there be any complications? Will SLS quests or scripts try to run on those NPCs if have the spell active on them? I'm just checking beforehand so I don't break anything.

Can't say for sure but I don't believe there's any scripts attached to the magic effect itself. They're attached to a reference alias. 

oh speaking of license based curses!

I was wondering, is there any way you can adjust the bikini license to be more persistent? It goes away if you just drop the license (or someone rips yours up after assaulting you in my case)

Like maybe make it a permanent perk until you buy a Armor license or pay to have it removed or something?

Just a thought to noodle around I guess. 

I have a 1 idea or suggestion for the mod, like how the status page is can there be a license page? I know its not "immersive" but it would be pretty handy to have a page like that so you know how many days you have left without having to go through your menu and opening up the papers.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

oh speaking of license based curses!

I was wondering, is there any way you can adjust the bikini license to be more persistent? It goes away if you just drop the license (or someone rips yours up after assaulting you in my case)

Like maybe make it a permanent perk until you buy a Armor license or pay to have it removed or something?

Just a thought to noodle around I guess. 

Permanent until when? 

Until the licence expires?

17 minutes ago, tamai said:

I have a 1 idea or suggestion for the mod, like how the status page is can there be a license page? I know its not "immersive" but it would be pretty handy to have a page like that so you know how many days you have left without having to go through your menu and opening up the papers.

I assume you mean as a part of the 'g' menu? Because there's already a page in the mcm for it AFAIR.

20 minutes ago, tamai said:

But that already exists

it is under stats and info 

Valid License is a true false measure

Spoiler

ScreenShot452.thumb.png.219bcdb04015d8db09065c1e0dd4749b.png

and Valid until shows current time compared to when they expire (I think the numbers are in days)

Spoiler

ScreenShot453.thumb.png.760dcfaaee0b11288b7b0ac7a46c93f0.png

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Permanent until when? 

Until the licence expires?

Permanent until you buy an armor license or pay to have it removed would be my favorite setting. ?

But until the original expiration date would also work. 

My licenses get destroyed a lot so just something that makes the curse not tied to the physical holding of the piece of paper... I guess is what I was looking for

15 minutes ago, skullgirls_ said:

this is what im talking about. i re enable compulsive sex, and it spam these 3 words.

I don't recognise the circled text. 

7 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

lines from Toll guards ..( hold it there princess )....gets repeated 3 or 4 times ...it's like repeated for each cell of the mod ...armor ..weapons ..magicka ..and such..!?

Pause while the script processes your shit. Lots of shit = a longer wait time. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I assume you mean as a part of the 'g' menu? Because there's already a page in the mcm for it AFAIR.

yes exactly the all in one "g menu" hotkey ui extension menu thing :D

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

But that already exists

I know it has it in the MCM i was talking about when you pressed the all in one hotkey for it to have an option to bring up the status there.

I'm prety sure, that somwhere here is a post with solution for my problem, but i'm lazy to search 300+ pages for now: bikini armor don't spawn in chests/traders/e.t.c. Note: i build bikini list, i have all of them installed and i dont merge TAWOBA with Ascend, Carved and Dragonscale bikini's, i build also fresh TeS5 patch. Have this problem first time: version .626 works fine by me, but something go wrong, i think?

18 minutes ago, =IceScream= said:

I'm prety sure, that somwhere here is a post with solution for my problem, but i'm lazy to search 300+ pages for now: bikini armor don't spawn in chests/traders/e.t.c. Note: i build bikini list, i have all of them installed and i dont merge TAWOBA with Ascend, Carved and Dragonscale bikini's, i build also fresh TeS5 patch. Have this problem first time: version .626 works fine by me, but something go wrong, i think?

Being lazy isn't a good way to be if you're looking for a solution lol you're basically putting the responsibility on everyone else no offense but its true.

I am not understanding what you mean by merging but..

1.) have sexlab survival installed

2.) Have TAWOBA installed

3.) build tes5 merged patch

4.) open the patch  and sl survival in tes5edit to make sure the merged correctly

image.png.97a960adaa1d6dfc48ddd1884049356b.png

if they're red or orange or watever then you can manually fix them.

5.) make sure the patch is at the bottom of your load order

6.) start the game load up the mods and select Build bikini lists in the MCM menu.

that should be all you have to do, test it on a new game only and confirm if it works.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

something that makes the curse not tied to the physical holding of the piece of paper

You are asking for the Bikini Curse to be more like the magic effect from a disease, which persists until it is cured?

Let me see if I understand -- you are asking for the Bikini Curse to start when the quartermaster first uses the scroll to cast the Bikini Curse on you, and then the Bikini Curse would remain on you until you purchase an Armor License? Specifically, the Bikini Curse would remain on you regardless of whether you happen to have a Bikini License in your inventory or not?

8 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Let me see if I understand -- you are asking for the Bikini Curse to start when the quartermaster first uses the scroll to cast the Bikini Curse on you, and then the Bikini Curse would remain on you until you purchase an Armor License? Specifically, the Bikini Curse would remain on you regardless of whether you happen to have a Bikini License in your inventory or not?

Yes