Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

only issue so far is, that if you have SLS below the outfits you won't be able to add the _sls_bikiniarmor to any of the outfit mods if they are going to be treated as bikini

That's true, but in my game bikini armours are different from whore outfits. I wanted it to be "working clothes" and "adventuring clothes"

Link to post
9 minutes ago, audhol said:

That's true, but in my game bikini armours are different from whore outfits. I wanted it to be "working clothes" and "adventuring clothes"

Can't wait to see the whole process. 😊

 

I think it is possible to make it into an .esp patch but I need to see the whole thing. Basically it would involve copying all the records you are touching as overrides into a patch esp, then doing all the modifications there. This should also allow SLS to still be above the outfit mods to allow bikini keywords if needed. 

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Can't wait to see the whole process. 😊

 

I think it is possible to make it into an .esp patch but I need to see the whole thing.

I've had my 2 coffees and a good few vapes so I'm ready to finish the guide now 🧐 The problem with making an esp is everyone is going to have different mods for the outfits, it would need a couple of "whorelike" outfits with permission from author to make a standard .esp i think.

Link to post
35 minutes ago, audhol said:

I've had my 2 coffees and a good few vapes so I'm ready to finish the guide now 🧐 The problem with making an esp is everyone is going to have different mods for the outfits, it would need a couple of "whorelike" outfits with permission from author to make a standard .esp i think.

that is part of why I need to see the whole process 

 

Worst case the end user would have to do the finial touches copying the ARMO records so the keywords can be added... 

Link to post

Hi, folks!

I've just installed this mod, looked through all of it's options and so far I like it :)

But. The first thing I've noticed - it reverted all of the female walking animations to default :( The mt_walkforward.hkx mt_walkbackward.hkx and so on files are now ignored :( Can I do something about it?

Link to post
11 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Hi, folks!

I've just installed this mod, looked through all of it's options and so far I like it :)

But. The first thing I've noticed - it reverted all of the female walking animations to default :( The mt_walkforward.hkx mt_walkbackward.hkx and so on files are now ignored :( Can I do something about it?

I have to say are you sure its this mod because ive never once had this mod change the walking idles for me 😮

Link to post

Hey Monoman1.  I have a bug with the creature fondle system. Its nothing new for and has happened for a long time. Anyways when you go to fondle a creature Hey boy ect. it will go to the previous creature you talked to and tried to fondle and pull up a dialogue with them.   If I tab it goes back to the correct creature. However sometimes this causes teleporting if the last creature is far away and other times causes the game to crash. If I could make a request once you get the creature excited enough could you have all the options show up (normal , oral anal 3p if available). it seems random now. Creature could have 10 arousal and I get the option for sex but the could be at 100 and all I can do sometimes is warm them up over and over. Sorry if this was already reported. Thanks for all your work!

 

Link to post

Couple of questions to anyone if i may, first, what is the ACTIVATE optio in the Creature feature? i know that fondle initiates things. 2nd, what exactly is the Kennel? i kind of read it and guessing its a actual kennel cage thing that acts like a prison cell? wasnt sure how i get sent to one and when i do what happens and how i get released. is it like a dog thing?🤔

Link to post
3 hours ago, sophiextime said:

Couple of questions to anyone if i may, first, what is the ACTIVATE optio in the Creature feature? i know that fondle initiates things. 2nd, what exactly is the Kennel? i kind of read it and guessing its a actual kennel cage thing that acts like a prison cell? wasnt sure how i get sent to one and when i do what happens and how i get released. is it like a dog thing?🤔

not sure what the fondle thing is? but the kennel is a prisoncell type things with animals in it (horses, dogs, trolls) where you have sex during the night and i believe the cell only opens up during a certain time so once you're in there you cant leave until they unlock the gate i think its tied to curfew. You get sent there by not listening to the guards like say you have your sword or magic out too many times and the guard says put it away. After so many times he will punish you by putting you in the kennel also you can just use the kennel if you need a cheap place to sleep. In whiterun the kennel is just left of the gate entrance against the left wall.

 

Basically when in the kennel you mainly want to sleep or wait after 3 hours time an event happens ive not been in there alot so i dont know the outcomes but i do know if you have aroused creatures installed it is alot more dangerous in there. :D

Link to post
7 minutes ago, DevilFIN said:

Hey, I was wondering can I use some different armors as bikini armors, like Remodeled Armor for CBBE BodySlide HDT? I remember there being instructions how to make your own bikini lists, but I can't find it anywhere anymore.


Can't you just add them  as exceptions in game? I just do it from the MCM when a piece of bikini armor is triggering the curse. Or does that not track the Bikini EXP

Link to post
11 minutes ago, DevilFIN said:

Hey, I was wondering can I use some different armors as bikini armors, like Remodeled Armor for CBBE BodySlide HDT? I remember there being instructions how to make your own bikini lists, but I can't find it anywhere anymore.

Anything you add the _sls_bikiniarmor keyword to will be treated as bikini armor by SLS

 

if you want to add it to the list of items distributed to the chests and merchants then you need to follow the process on the 2nd post of this thread. 

Link to post

This mod is terrible, "survival"? more like fucking break shit in frustration. Good luck getting the gold for licenses, oh wait they dont even fucking work right now, but seriously 10000 gold for 1 license thats permanent, 10k gold to use a weapon or armor

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Beastie69 said:

This mod is terrible, "survival"? more like fucking break shit in frustration. Good luck getting the gold for licenses, oh wait they dont even fucking work right now, but seriously 10000 gold for 1 license thats permanent, 10k gold to use a weapon or armor

You can always lower that license cost in MCM or disable it entirely for that matter.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Beastie69 said:

This mod is terrible, "survival"? more like fucking break shit in frustration. Good luck getting the gold for licenses, oh wait they dont even fucking work right now, but seriously 10000 gold for 1 license thats permanent, 10k gold to use a weapon or armor

go troll elsewhere lol because the licenses are configurable meaning you can change them to how you want, anyway i have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it too you further.

Link to post
6 hours ago, evilblade said:

Hey, folks!

Just a thought accured to me now.. there's a barefoot speed debuff, but would it be nice to also hear some pain sounds (wich are already there) periodically when your character is barefoot ;)

The Barefoot speed debuff was kind of a barefoot realism-lite attempt (after MM1 found barefoot realism had issues with adding bloat). 

 

If you want a more robust barefoot experience Sexlab Disparity has a lot of functionality for barefoot situations. Highly recommend. 😊

One of the things I like most is that the effects of being barefoot can grow over time using SLD. 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Beastie69 said:

>Snip<

Did you use the Snowberry start feature? That will give you a weeks worth of license at the beginning of the game which should allow you to get started. Also (as mentioned by others) the default license prices are not intended for all game plays and should be altered to taste during initial configuration. 

 

The license all function as intended at this time. A couple of them have future uses planned, so I am not sure what you mean by the license not working, can you elaborate? (preferably after calming down a bit, I know things can get frustrating. But this will be easier and we can get you up and running faster with a more 'clinical' description of your issues.) 😊

Link to post
16 hours ago, Beastie69 said:

This mod is terrible, "survival"? more like fucking break shit in frustration. Good luck getting the gold for licenses, oh wait they dont even fucking work right now, but seriously 10000 gold for 1 license thats permanent, 10k gold to use a weapon or armor

 

Wut? Gold is super easy to make to the point where I increase my license costs dramatically just for temp ones. My temp ones are usually 10K+ gold each for a 1 week license  and permanent  ones are 100K

 

Just play around with the settings if you have to. With Cursed Loot you can set the prostitution settings so you can make gold based on your level and make a pretty hefty amount of gold by just selling your body in an inn at night, or you can just do the vanilla route and sell OP AF enchanted garbage and make hundreds of thousands of gold by just draining every merchant across Skyrim of all their gold 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post

Hi MM1 👋

 

***EDIT*** I just restarted the game, I needed to make some other changes anyway. 

 

I did some updates the other day and since then I get some unattached instances in my saves (and it seems like sleep deprivation is not working right atm)

 

The updates were just mod version updates and I don't think there was anything that might have impacted SLS... /shrug

 

Do these messages tell you anything?

Spoiler

01.thumb.jpg.0667f7622c418b543e14ffa63f1acf87.jpg02.thumb.jpg.302114669124560124855daf75146a9a.jpg03.thumb.jpg.35dd863d33c95724411a691f29d9563c.jpg04.thumb.jpg.0041294d13370bfa2c5e0d05d7cf0ea4.jpg

 

Link to post

I've got a suggestion regarding the "names" the licenses you buy are issued to: how about sometimes/always, during a license check at the gate, the enforcers ask you to confirm the name on your license? Getting it wrong would result in losing the license, since you obviously stole it, while getting it right could cause a willpower hit? It would give you an incentive to read them rather than just buying them and forgetting about them. I don't know how easy this is to implement obviously, just thought it might add another layer to something that's currently "only" cosmetic.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

If you want a more robust barefoot experience Sexlab Disparity has a lot of functionality for barefoot situations. Highly recommend. 😊

One of the things I like most is that the effects of being barefoot can grow over time using SLD. 

Naah, thanks, but it's not what I'm looking for.. I just wanted to add some sounds to a speed debuff and thats all :) 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...