24 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Been changing (substantially) my mod list and broke something (so hard to pinpoint what changed). I am using TAWOBA with the patch for keywords. In Live Another Life, I configured to use bikini curse/reflexes, etc... I built the leveled lists. (And to test set cumulative chance of finding Bikini armor to 100%).

The curse works fine. Experience works fine. License works fine. 

What stopped working is finding armor in chests. Checked several chests and nothing. I am using SE version. I can build armor at forge. I am certain I was finding in chests and I believe on some enemies.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Did you make the xEdit merge patch? It sounds like the Bikini armor entry point records in the containers didn't make it to the game, some thing overwrote the container records. 

17 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Did you make the xEdit merge patch? It sounds like the Bikini armor entry point records in the containers didn't make it to the game, some thing overwrote the container records. 

Didn't know where to look. Containers were being overwritten by other mods. Fixed that and it works. Thanks!

Uuuhm.. guys! Is my cum-hungry character supposed to stare at man's junk only during dialogs when she "imagines" them naked or always?

Because she looked at them only during the dialogs before but now she's like "stuck" in this "staring mode" and constantly turns her head when walking/riding horse..

So I'm curious - was it working correctly before and broken now or vice-versa?

1 hour ago, NiX10 said:

Dosen't the mod disable dragons from the game? because they are gone, like they don't spawn, unless its some other mod.

I think you are going to be looking for another culprit. I don't use all of the features of SLS but I have read all the patch notes of every release and there is nothing that should be stopping dragon spawns. 

Does anyone have a "BikiniArmors.json" file with armours from Bikini Ascend mod added?

If they are added to that file, will the mod spawn them for containers and merchants?

10 hours ago, NiX10 said:

Dosen't the mod disable dragons from the game?

Nope. Still spawn after completing the relevant quest.

On 1/2/2021 at 3:04 PM, Corsayr said:

I've had this happen despite having all the records in the ESP.

Rebuilding the armor distributions in SLS didn't do anything to fix it.

Installing a different version of SLS magically fixed it, when it happened.

I think that starting a new game might have fixed it too. Hard to remember.

It certainly could be that you lost the records, but I've had it not work even with the records in place.

3 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Something like More Notification Messages?

If only it were so obvious. I don't have that mod and never have. I dislike the extra messages as they get all over my inventory. I certainly didn't add them on purpose, but they just ... came along with some mod install and now I forget what it was.

That mod gave me a clue what files were involved, so I was able to narrow the blame down to a mod that changes something in interface/exported ... some UI mod ... Extended UI?

It doesn't claim to have that feature, but I suspect that it does.

On 2/10/2020 at 9:04 AM, legraf said:

For some reason, the file structure in this UUNP version is entirely different than that in @Sucker343's  CBBE version - I think the UUNP is based on TAWoBA 1.8d, is it possible the CBBE is from 1.7?  Certainly the unpacked CBBE version is much smaller, and packed likewise (about a quarter the size in both cases).  Packing all the UUNP bodyslide files up results in a 390 MB file at 7zip's maximum compression.

I've attached it here all the same.  I wish I could give proper credit, but I don't remember the name of the hero who did all the work on changing the slots - after they closed their LL account of course their name disappeared.

Here are their original instructions, just edited to point to this attached file.  And for good measure, a link to their original post.

The only changes I have made: the two Leather Left Pauldrons now correctly use slot 48, and the Leather and Hide Belts now use slot 58.

TheAmazingWorldofBikiniArmor_slot_patch.7z 383.58 MB · 1,967 downloads

Whenever i start using this version of TaWoBA, suddenly the armor meshes no longer appear on my PC, and in addition to that, they still seem to trigger the bikini curse as well.

Using the default esp the armor shows up fine, however the curse still triggers because it hasn't been tagged properly of course.

Any clue what could be the issue here?

EDIT: using the esp supplied with SL survival itself allows the meshes to appear but still causes issues with the curse, when checking in the MCM the armor is said to not have the bikini keyword

EDIT 2: narrowed down that the curse issue is caused by an armor patcher i use called "know your armor", would there be a way to use a patcher like that without it influencing the keywords? like copying it and pasting it to the right in the spoilered screenshot below?

Spoiler

afbeelding.png.427880e11f2f4693ba50f1e0810460ba.png

1 hour ago, Statick16 said:

Whenever i start using this version of TaWoBA, suddenly the armor meshes no longer appear on my PC, and in addition to that, they still seem to trigger the bikini curse as well.

Using the default esp the armor shows up fine, however the curse still triggers because it hasn't been tagged properly of course.

Any clue what could be the issue here?

EDIT: using the esp supplied with SL survival itself allows the meshes to appear but still causes issues with the curse, when checking in the MCM the armor is said to not have the bikini keyword

EDIT 2: narrowed down that the curse issue is caused by an armor patcher i use called "know your armor", would there be a way to use a patcher like that without it influencing the keywords? like copying it and pasting it to the right in the spoilered screenshot below?

Hide contents

afbeelding.png.427880e11f2f4693ba50f1e0810460ba.png

Yes that would work. As long as the last plugin has the keyword it will make it to the game and you will be fine. 

4 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Yes that would work. As long as the last plugin has the keyword it will make it to the game and you will be fine.

Usually, the last plugin will be your merge patch ... so that's the place you want to be sure the keywords and list entries are all present.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Usually, the last plugin will be your merge patch ... so that's the place you want to be sure the keywords and list entries are all present.

you wouldn't want to have to use the merge patch for armor keywords, that would be an insane amount of upkeep and there usually wouldn't be a conflict to tell xEdit to create a merge record.

6 hours ago, Corsayr said:

you wouldn't want to have to use the merge patch for armor keywords, that would be an insane amount of upkeep and there usually wouldn't be a conflict to tell xEdit to create a merge record.

As general advice, probably a good point.

I have several "merge patches" that I manage different levels of change in ... and my armor itself is all in big merges because otherwise I'd have a billion armor ESPs.

So, it's not unreasonable to keep everything SLS dependent in one ESP so you can drop all the things that depend on SLS out cleanly, or know to rebuild them if SLS changes things, or you want to swap one TAWoBA for another.

But I wasn't really speaking about keywords, I meant levelled lists. Putting those in your merged patch is perfectly reasonable, I think.

But you should be checking at that final merge patch override point that you didn't take the keywords out again.

I had a random thought about bikini armor and bikini armor curse...

How about a bikini armor curse where any normal armor you put on simply disintegrates.

Now, you're wearing bikini armor, not because there's a weird license for it, or because you keep finding so much of it in chests, or because you magically get really good at wearing it. No. You're just wearing bikini armor because it's the only armor you can use without it vanishing into the ether. A real bikini armor curse.

You'd still be able to loot and sell normal armor.

The curse could be an event that happens to you, and that could even be cured ... maybe?

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

How about a bikini armor curse where any normal armor you put on simply disintegrates.

That is an interesting idea, but I like the current "out of breath" effect when you put on non-bikini armor.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The curse could be an event that happens to you

A while back I posted my preference for how the player would get the bikini curse. I want the bikini curse & license to work like the magic curse & license, meaning that if you encounter an Enforcer NPC and you don't have a bikini license, then the Enforcer casts the bikini curse on you, and you have to go buy a bikini license to get the curse removed.

With the plant replacer for hallucination, was there a fix for the broken plants (nightshade and nirnroot?)

I recall I had to do some fix to mine in NifScope to make it not really annoying, but it still wasn't quite right.

I have the "restrip" ones ... and comparing to SLS, all of the files are different.

Are the ones in SLS a newer version again, or are the they pre-restrip version?

I was playing Wartimes - A daughter's tale as a start yesterday.

It made me wish for a way to enable tolls and follower requirement to leave on a per hold basis, or only for Slaverun towns.

In Wartimes, you live in a farm just outside the city and need to go in and out repeatedly to do tasks.

Of course, you are penniless, and also a local resident. Charging you a toll seems unimmersive.

Yet, a toll anywhere else would make perfect sense.

I've often wanted that ability to set my home towns, or towns where I own property as "non toll", or have Slaverun force tolls on me, but otherwise not have them. (Or have a way for slaves to be toll exempt in slave cities, if with a master).

I've only just updated to the new SLS. I haven't had access to the hallucinations, or new addiction system, or new guard lines, or wheel menu, or any of that stuff until now. So much stuff to try!

Do the dialogues respect relationships? I think maybe your spouse or brother, or father may say some odd things to you.

I was also reminded why I got rid of SexWorker's Life before ... it adds solicitation dialogs to every single person you talk to, that you can't turn off, no matter what. Awful! Just about any other prostitution mod only gives you dialog if suitably attired, and only on likely patrons.

This is perhaps an issue that mods with begging options should also consider...

Does anyone know why SLS patches out or (depending on perspective) has ITM records for race data patched in USLEEP?

Is this possibly unintended?

I don't know what's going on here. There are a lot of edits to race data, and some are pure ITMs, others are reverting USLEEP "fixes", and some small number seem to be doing something possibly related to SLS.

For example:

For Redguards

USLEEP changes the tint total and adds tints to races that lacked them. SLS takes them back out.

I cannot see any edit where SLS adds something new or does anything other than revert the USLEEP edits.

For argonians

USLEEP adds a power attack. SLS takes it out.

For nords

SLS stomps on hair colors that are added by follower mods but makes no other non-ITM that I can see.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it looks like all this stuff should be purged from the ESP?

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I was playing Wartimes - A daughter's tale as a start yesterday.

It made me wish for a way to enable tolls and follower requirement to leave on a per hold basis, or only for Slaverun towns.

In Wartimes, you live in a farm just outside the city and need to go in and out repeatedly to do tasks.

Of course, you are penniless, and also a local resident. Charging you a toll seems unimmersive.

Yet, a toll anywhere else would make perfect sense.

Agreed, tolls should be charged once per day normally, every time in Slave run towns. Also, If I may add, curfew until 9am make no sense. Sun is as bright as day at 7. it should end at 7. Also curfew not respecting gate curfew. As a result guard grab me before I can reach the gate pay toll and get out of the city, it does not end there, outside city guards will grab you as well.

Edit: Better yet idea, citizenship licence: Pay toll once a day [whore license let you roam around freely anyway so why become citizen? Being thane also should allow the player to roam around freely at night but without citizen license you cannot buy property. Just a thought]