Jump to content

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, =IceScream= said:

I'm prety sure, that somwhere here is a post with solution for my problem, but i'm lazy to search 300+ pages for now: bikini armor don't spawn in chests/traders/e.t.c. Note: i build bikini list, i have all of them installed and i dont merge TAWOBA with Ascend, Carved and Dragonscale bikini's, i build also fresh TeS5 patch. Have this problem first time: version .626 works fine by me, but something go wrong, i think?

You need to do a merge patch in xEdit to make sure the SLS bikini entry point gets forwarded to the chests in game. The second post on the first page of this thread will talk you through that process. 

Link to post
13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Permanent until when? 

Until the licence expires?

I guess what Corsayr is getting at is the disconnect between the license and the curse.

It seems strange to have the curse but no license.

And getting out of the curse by destroying the license would also be a loophole.

 

Could the tattoo be considered to "be" the license document for bikini license, and not issue any other item?

I guess that's probably an awkward change to make, but it would make a bikini license into something you have to commit to.

 

I could even see a rationale for saying you can't buy an armor license if you bought the bikini license. It must expire first, due to the curse.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You need to do a merge patch in xEdit to make sure the SLS bikini entry point gets forwarded to the chests in game. The second post on the first page of this thread will talk you through that process. 

Installing SLS properly is at the point where it almost needs its own forum.

Link to post

Great Mod! but i have a question ( sorry if it was repeated but i just want to clarify it) I know that the mod was built around a female character gameplay, but does it integrate well with a male character gameplay or will it ruin the gameplay?

thanks in advance :) 

 

I just want to know how well this mod integrate with a male gameplay.

 

Have anyone tried a male gameplay?

Link to post
6 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Have anyone tried a male gameplay?

alot of the mod is misogyny towards women plays of various stereotypes made against women as well sooo, I am sure playing as a man would be fine but it would still treat you as if you were a girl rather than a boy.

Link to post
7 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Great Mod! but i have a question ( sorry if it was repeated but i just want to clarify it) I know that the mod was built around a female character gameplay, but does it integrate well with a male character gameplay or will it ruin the gameplay?

Yeah, the mod itself was designed to be played by female characters, the dialogues will refer you as a female even if you are playing a male PC.

Your game won't break, but some things will go awkward. Whenever I play a male character, I manage to turn off most features of this mod, because they just "doesn't fit" into a male playthrough.

Fortunately, this mod let you export/import settings from a JSON file, which makes the (re)configuration much easier (make sure to do a backup of your JSON file in case of anything going wrong 🙂)

Link to post

Had a question and a feature request/suggestion of sorts. Since you already have a PSQ tie into the cum feature, is there any chance you might be willing to add the ability to convert the FHU cum pools into PSQ energy?

Link to post
8 minutes ago, stolensweetroll said:

Yeah, the mod itself was designed to be played by female characters, the dialogues will refer you as a female even if you are playing a male PC.

Your game won't break, but some things will go awkward. Whenever I play a male character, I manage to turn off most features of this mod, because they just "doesn't fit" into a male playthrough.

Fortunately, this mod let you export/import settings from a JSON file, which makes the (re)configuration much easier (make sure to do a backup of your JSON file in case of anything going wrong 🙂)

the answer i wanted to know. Thank you :)

 

Link to post
9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Could the tattoo be considered to "be" the license document for bikini license, and not issue any other item?

I would prefer that the bikini curse & license work like the magic curse & license, meaning that if you encounter an Enforcer NPC and you don't have a bikini license, then the Enforcer casts the bikini curse on you, and you have to go buy a bikini license to get the curse removed.

 

SL Survival's magic curse and bikini curse are some of its really interesting features, and I would like to see even more curses, such as:

  • Clothing curse, which hurts you unless you are naked.
  • Unplugged curse, which hurts you unless you are plugged.
  • Ungagged curse, which hurts you unless you are gagged.

The new curses could be given as punishments by guards for player misbehavior, and you would have to go pay the quartermaster to get the curse removed. This would function as a gold sink.

Link to post

Hey Monoman1,

 

I was having some issues with letting SL survival manage the inn prices. When looking through the papyrus logs, I found this 

Error: Cannot set the value of a constant GlobalVariable
stack:
    [RoomCost (0009CC98)].GlobalVariable.SetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
    [RoomCost (0009CC98)].GlobalVariable.SetValueInt() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 16
    [_SLS_LocationTrackCentralQuest (4C0ECBC2)]._sls_loctrackcentral.SetInnCost() - "_SLS_LocTrackCentral.psc" Line 278
    [_SLS_LocationTrackCentralQuest (4C0ECBC2)]._sls_loctrackcentral.SetInnCostByString() - "_SLS_LocTrackCentral.psc" Line 258
    [_SLS_Main (4C000D64)].sls_mcm.OnOptionSelect() - "SLS_Mcm.psc" Line 4140
    [_SLS_Main (4C000D64)].sls_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (1A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159

So I unchecked the "constant" property of the "RoomCost" global variable in CK and everything was working as intended. Not sure if I should be posting this on the SE thread since this problem was only present in SE, my LE build was working fine. 

Link to post
4 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

So I unchecked the "constant" property of the "RoomCost" global variable in CK and everything was working as intended. Not sure if I should be posting this on the SE thread since this problem was only present in SE, my LE build was working fine. 

Thanks. That solves that mystery. Looks like a lot of mods unflag it RND, DF so that's why I wasn't seeing it in my game. 

18 hours ago, Herowynne said:

This would function as a gold sink.

Interesting but like I said before I think what SLS needs at this stage is actually ways of helping you out. 

Started a new game recently and I've been stuck in loop of: get defeated, get enslaved (SD or DFC), get free, get defeated, get enslaved, get free. With hardly any progress being made at all. I suppose that's the point but it's begun to feel a bit too much like actual labor. 

18 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Had a question and a feature request/suggestion of sorts. Since you already have a PSQ tie into the cum feature, is there any chance you might be willing to add the ability to convert the FHU cum pools into PSQ energy?

Not sure I follow. Convert in what way? As in what metric to convert?

In any case I probably can't delve to deep into FHU without making changes to FHU scripts. And given the release of baka's version that's probably unlikely. 

 

Link to post

In other news I've been smurfized by trauma. But boy did it take a lot. It took the Pop 'parade' scenario in riften (the laggiest town in skyrim) with half of Riften whipping my character. Such an aggressive whipping with so many people they bumped me through the walls and into the ether. Still none the wiser of the actual source though. 

 

It seems like when it happens some data somewhere gets corrupted and then this data enters the system and it goes around in a loop. Good news is that it's easily fixed by either disable/enable the system or rebuild texture lists. 

Link to post
13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Not sure I follow. Convert in what way? As in what metric to convert?

In any case I probably can't delve to deep into FHU without making changes to FHU scripts. And given the release of baka's version that's probably unlikely. 

I wasn't trying to make it complicated, sorry! I'm probably underestimating what it would take to implement, but I just meant that when triggering deflate the result is instead absorb and PSQ energy raises as the FHU pools decrease. Poking around Baka's FHU thread it looks like someone suggested the same thing, so I guess I'm not the only one that thinks it's interesting and I'm guessing far easier if done in FHU so I'll go second the suggestion over there.

 

Also, is there a way to block whipping as a punishment? There are so many options I'm wondering if I missed it.

Link to post
On 11/27/2020 at 5:18 AM, Monoman1 said:

It's not timed. It will never be timed. Never. Ever.

 

I may not have been clear. What's happening is after I turn on compulsion, the timing between the player character and NPC in the animation is no longer in sync. So what happens is the player will continue to do the same animation stage while the NPC advances to the next stage, or the other way around. One actor will even finish the sex scene, while the other is still say, floating in the air in a being held position, still having sex. 

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, tamai said:

was their a command to reset the guard behaviors because they're bugged on my end atm? Like not reacting to anything, wearing armor having spells equipped etc.

'set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0'

5 hours ago, Sospice said:

I may not have been clear. What's happening is after I turn on compulsion, the timing between the player character and NPC in the animation is no longer in sync. So what happens is the player will continue to do the same animation stage while the NPC advances to the next stage, or the other way around. One actor will even finish the sex scene, while the other is still say, floating in the air in a being held position, still having sex. 

Sorry misread you. Thought you meant the sound plays out of sync with the animation. But I don't see how compulsion could affect the playing of the animation. There's no setting stage or any of that stuff going on. 

Link to post
22 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

'set _SLS_GuardWarnTypeAndCooldown to 0'

Sorry misread you. Thought you meant the sound plays out of sync with the animation. But I don't see how compulsion could affect the playing of the animation. There's no setting stage or any of that stuff going on. 

Doesn't compulsion just automate the SLSO sex mini game? 

 

If so, then SLSO is what is speeding up the animations, because that is what happens when you play the SLSO mini game. 😊

 

(if it is set to do that, there is a thing to turn that off)

Link to post

I started a new game and I still have issues with the Kennel. When I enter the game freezes like mad. I just dont know why its happening. I did adjust the slider, maybe I need to keep it to the lowest and test.


Edit: Ok so reducing the maximum to 2 fixed the lag. I had it set to 3 before. It shouldnt lag though because my PC isnt a potato.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Kingslayer101 said:

I started a new game and I still have issues with the Kennel. When I enter the game freezes like mad. I just dont know why its happening. I did adjust the slider, maybe I need to keep it to the lowest and test.


Edit: Ok so reducing the maximum to 2 fixed the lag. I had it set to 3 before. It shouldnt lag though because my PC isnt a potato.

This fixed issues like this for me, maybe its worth a try:
 

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...