53 minutes ago, youlou said:

The mcm menu from this mod doesn't show up? What can i do?

open the console '~' button and type

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

and hit enter, then close the console and wait a bit.

It should give you a message saying {X} number of mcm items had been enabled. 

If it is still not there, then the mod is probably not installed correctly and you may need to do a re-install with a clean save. 

21 minutes ago, Sento851 said:

I accepted to wear a hopping skirt or how it is called, and now my body is invisible, seems like I don´t have the texture for that. Is it another mod I need to download?

DD items need to be built in bodyslide because they are not packaged with pre built NIFs to save file space. Until they are built they will be invisible in game. 

9 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

DD items need to be built in bodyslide because they are not packaged with pre built NIFs to save file space. Until they are built they will be invisible in game. 

does this mean I have to edit the hobble skirt in Bodyslide? or does it mean it is just not possible for me to fix it without modding experience?

5 minutes ago, Sento851 said:

does this mean I have to edit the hobble skirt in Bodyslide? or does it mean it is just not possible for me to fix it without modding experience?

When you enter bodyslide, you build your body preset with the "Build" Button and then move on to the "Build Morphs" Checkbox in the bottom which you check. Then you select "Batch Build" right next to it, click Build, select your choices in the Build Menu and then proceed. It should now build your outfits.

2 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

When you enter bodyslide, you build your body preset with the "Build" Button and then move on to the "Build Morphs" Checkbox in the bottom with you check. Then you select "Batch Build" right next to it, click Build, select your choices in the Build Menu and then proceed. It should now build your outfits.

do I have to start a new game after this? or can I continue playing this one, while wearing the hobble dress?

Since when starting a game I create my own body and face etc. Or should I load the preset from bodyslide?

3 minutes ago, Sento851 said:

You just have to run bodyslide on it.

I don't know exactly which hobble skirt it is but you need to find it and put your slider preset data in and hit build... Or better yet load the DD group and do a batch build

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1f6b6a23e590acf4c1f352b19293a474.png

Just now, Sento851 said:

do I have to start a new game after this? or can I continue playing this one, while wearing the hobble dress?

I don´t think you need a new game really since its only meshes you´re changing. I´ve done it before midgame aswell and nothing broke really

Just now, Sento851 said:

can I do it for several items at once? or do I have to do it for every single hobble dress?

Batch build will allow you to do multiple items at once

The build button does the selected item

The Batch build button does the selected group 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.07be0de961a47c540201af0f74f978d0.png

the body morph must be unchecked?

I did it with a checked body morph, chose the group DDX, changed some sliders, then pressed batch build, (windows was empty, but I continued to do the batch build, then pressed build, then save, and left the Body Slide.

My body is still invisible.

the body morph must be unchecked?

I did it with a checked body morph, chose the group DDX, changed some sliders, then pressed batch build, (windows was empty, but I continued to do the batch build, then pressed build, then save, and left the Body Slide.

My body is still invisible.

Which hobble skirt do you have on?

Do you know for sure it is in DDX?

Did you choose a preset?

What do you mean the windows was empty?

Did you see a pop up with a 0% to 100% line showing items getting built?  

3 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Body morph should be checked if you use the in game racemenu body sliders. If all you do is adjust weight then they are not needed

I tried to picture what exactly I did, is it okay that the box is empty?

I think I use bodymorph, due to a fertility mod

Bodyslide1.PNG

okay so things in you image that are red flags

1. the Outfit/Body is in [] which means it is NOT part of the selected group

a. you can hit the field to get it to open and see what IS in that group.

2. That Batch Build window should have a bunch of outfits in it. But it doesn't... You will need to see what is in that group and find out why they are not processing. 

now I simply chose everything I guess, it took a bit longer. do I have to run FNIS after doing bodyslide?

also, do I have to right click overwrite in Mod Organizer 2 and do something? It shows that there are things in my overwrite now, when I double clicked it it showed 2 folders, SKSE and Meshes, so due to the meshes I assume it has something to do with the bodyslide.

But I really don´t understand that overwrite function tbh

now I simply chose everything I guess, it took a bit longer. do I have to run FNIS after doing bodyslide?

also, do I have to right click overwrite in Mod Organizer 2 and do something? It shows that there are things in my overwrite now, when I double clicked it it showed 2 folders, SKSE and Meshes, so due to the meshes I assume it has something to do with the bodyslide.

But I really don´t understand that overwrite function tbh

In MO I usually create 3 folders 

Overwrite Other

Overwrite Outfit

Overwrite Animations

I put things like the SKSE folder in Overwrite Other

and the Meshes I put in Overwrite Outfit

1 minute ago, Corsayr said:

In MO I usually create 3 folders 

Overwrite Other

Overwrite Outfit

Overwrite Animations

I put things like the SKSE folder in Overwrite Other

and the Meshes I put in Overwrite Outfit

I created a folder called generated FNIS, as it was explained like that in a tutorial of how to set up all those mods with MO2. So I just put everything in there right now.

is running FNIS needed? or not?

Have you ever spent hours and hours over many days tracking down a 'bug' that just drives you crazy? Then, when you go to report it you, out of due diligence, do one last search of the support thread to see if it's been reported recently and discover that somehow you missed every single reference and it's truly 'a feature, not a bug?'

Lovely feature, that daydream unequip :) 

Thanks monoman your mod just gets better and better. Now to track down a extraneous voice somewhere. It better not be a feature, I don't think I could take two in a row.

Does crawling have any overt gameplay significance?

I was gonna come here and ask about my crawl animations not working and saw that it's tied to the amputation framework, which I'm not using and am not particularly interesting in using. Am I gonna miss out on anything significant outside of amputation-related content or nah?

54 minutes ago, noctred said:

Does crawling have any overt gameplay significance?

I was gonna come here and ask about my crawl animations not working and saw that it's tied to the amputation framework, which I'm not using and am not particularly interesting in using. Am I gonna miss out on anything significant outside of amputation-related content or nah?

1. my understanding is crawl is a more effective stealth.

2. you just have to have the amputation framework assets. the Plugin can be deactivated.