5 hours ago, Mr. Wick said:

There appears to be a strange thing that occurs with the minimum av toggle where sudden reliefs such as milking from high amounts would cause the character to be extremely fast afterwards, im assuming from the minimum av not acknowledging maybe?

Known issue. Problem with Skyrim and how actor values are applied and updated. It even goes the other way sometimes and you will be slower than the minimum speed AV for a brief amount of time. ?

3 hours ago, ACHROMATIC##! said:

I'm having a weird issue where jiggles aren't registering for my character even though they are clearly inflated by the framework.

Depends on what nodes are inflated. 

Additionally, sometimes after having sex, the notifications for bathing in skyrim will absolutely go off and ping nonstop until the game is restarted. Not sure if thats because of this mod or perhaps bathing tweaked?

Update Bis tweak or disable compulsive sex

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/158818-modder-psa-re-registerforkey/?do=findComment&comment=3229359

Also, despite having the bikinis registered and give the tag in the system, I never seem to gain any bikini xp! 

Only mechanism I'd fully trust is keyword present on the armor form itself. Adding via SLAX doesn't cover everything. 

On 12/29/2020 at 10:25 AM, Mr. Wick said:

There appears to be a strange thing that occurs with the minimum av toggle where sudden reliefs such as milking from high amounts would cause the character to be extremely fast afterwards, im assuming from the minimum av not acknowledging maybe?

There are no 'nice' events to catch when speed is changed. 

OnEquip is covered but magic effects are not (because they're too numerous and frequent). 

So it's more... manual. I just hotkey a spell and hit it when I want speed refreshed. 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:42 AM, gurdilhfkk said:

My speed is sometimes so slow that running speed is walking. But sometimes it is just relatively slow, and the difference does not seem to be the difference in the debuff sum. 

See above. 

On 12/28/2020 at 7:33 AM, Xiaron said:

Quick question about the yps json files. When editing and removing colors by name, do we need to remove the matching numbers as well? Things seem to be working mostly well with just removing the names but sometimes a color isn't what the notification said was being dyed, but a blond color. I'm wondering if I mucked up the json or the glitch is elsewhere.

Yes, They're 1:1 corresponding list. If you delete a color string you need to delete the corresponding integer at the same index. 

On 12/26/2020 at 1:46 AM, lcewolf said:

I'm sorry if the question has already been asked but why doesn't the whore license force us to be naked at night to strut the streets? Since there is already another one without this liscense, shouldn't this one force us to remain naked to use the whore liscense?

Thank you

Because it's not finished. 

On 12/25/2020 at 10:00 PM, Ursur1major said:

Sorry if this has been answered, but the site being the way it is at the time of writing the search function is not working.

But I've noticed a pretty grave issue with this mod interfering with Trade & Barter, with many vendors and traders throughout Skyrim, both male and female, ending up with no money at all while T&B is enabled, is there a way to work around this or could it be possible to perhaps ask for a way to patch compatibility into this mod?

I hope there is a way to resolve this as I'd rather not abandon either that or this mod from my load order.

Yea it's misogyny. It doesn't currently play well with T&B. I'm aware of it is all I can say. 

On 12/22/2020 at 6:03 PM, Seleia said:

When I acquire a horse via the features in this mod, when I exit a dungeon, the horse is no longer there. Using admin commands such as "moveto player" with the horse's ID selected also doesn't work

If you prid the horse and Player.MoveTo ID but the horse is gone then it sounds like the horse was disabled. But I'm fairly sure SLS doesn't do that. I don't want to ever delete horses. 

On 12/22/2020 at 3:49 AM, gregaaz said:

is all the relevant dialogue contained within the ESP file itself, or is some/all of the dialogue in the scripts?

Some in scripts but the vast majority is in the esp. 

On 12/18/2020 at 2:31 AM, AkiKay said:

Btw Monoman do you use SE or LE ? I´ve been wondering for a while now

LE.

Having some trouble with the newish party-centric magic curse. Didn't notice it til now since I rarely get magic licenses.

Once my followers get the magic curse debuff on them, it's permanent. Doesn't matter if I get a magic license, disable party licenses, disable magic licenses, etc, if I get the curse removed, once I change cells, my followers get their magicka sapped again. Guessing it's a runaway script handling the spell renewal?

I'm struggling with balancing the bikini armors for regular play, even the weakest(?) leather variant is in so many pieces that once each piece is tempered you'll get really damn close to Skyrim's internal armor rating limit, especially if you've found a "The Brain" from Skooma Whore. It's hard to justify using heavy pieces like this, and also makes it impossible to find a fair ratio for amputator. I've tried lowering their armor rating in TES5Edit but that, along with all the debuffs from this mod, makes the character extremely weak early on, but still too strong for my liking once they've made it past the initial early game scramble and purchased/tempered their pieces. 

Anyway, the point I'm getting to is I would like to suggest some sort of feature that makes it harder to reach the armor rating limit without just slashing the stats in TES5Edit which doesn't scale that well in my experience. Some ideas:

• Perhaps the shopkeeper that is offering you that armor piece is presenting a piece of low quality armor made out of thinner than usual plating, you're a woman after all, so how would you be able to tell you're being scammed? (piece would appear to have X armor rating in the shop window but would actually have a lower rating after purchase when viewed in your inventory, complaining about this to the shopkeeper could also lead to... something.) 
  • Maybe a chance to mess up at the workbench when tempering and accidentally not strengthen it as much, or even weaken it. In this misogynistic version of Skyrim women aren't exactly known for being ace smiths and should probably leave such work to the men of Skyrim. 
  • Maybe boob plate isn't actually that great at dispersing force? (% chance that a hit would ignore the armor rating of your chest piece, so even weak enemies have the potential to be somewhat of a threat past their assigned levels.)

I'm not that proficient in coding, but I tried to keep the suggestions from being way too complex, what I'd like to see the most is probably the failure chance of tempering armor as a woman, then again it's just suggestions and I'm thankful for all the work you've put into the mod already. 

@firepunch1

It might be easier implementing a choosable limit on equipped items for bikini armor. Like, say, the bikini license only gives you the license to equip up to 5 pieces of armor, so you gotta pick and choose. You'll get your boots, gloves, bikini top, bottom, and maybe an extra accessory or a helmet, but then if you go over the limit, you get sapped by the bikini curse and be forced to remove a piece.

Or, be hardcore, set it to one item, and be forced to choose covering up your chest or your bottom. :P

On 12/25/2020 at 10:00 PM, Ursur1major said:

Sorry if this has been answered, but the site being the way it is at the time of writing the search function is not working.

But I've noticed a pretty grave issue with this mod interfering with Trade & Barter, with many vendors and traders throughout Skyrim, both male and female, ending up with no money at all while T&B is enabled, is there a way to work around this or could it be possible to perhaps ask for a way to patch compatibility into this mod?

I hope there is a way to resolve this as I'd rather not abandon either that or this mod from my load order.

I had this problem and fixed it. It is caused by the conflicting changes made to the levelled lists, there are 8 of them, they all have an EditorID beginning with "VendorGold".

You can see them in this screenshot highlighted in red on the left hand panel. On the right hand you can see the conflicting edits.-

Spoiler

1125567511_TBSLSConflicts.jpg.06b10ffa4cc3ea807afc0e5f753387b8.jpg

Trade and Barter has an MCM option that allows you to modify merchant gold, and it's VendorGold levelled lists edits enable this. However it will be nonfunctional if you also use SLS and merchants will have no gold. So in the Trade and Barter MCM page you need to uncheck the options for low/medium/high vendor gold, don't let any of them be ticked.

SLS changes merchant gold and in order for that function to work it needs it's edits to be preserved and not overwritten by another mod.

You can fix this conflict by making sure that the VendorGold levelled lists are identical to what is in SLS and to prevent these Trade and Barter edits from loading into the game. This can easily be fixed with a manual patch or by editing the Trade and Barter plugin. It is more problematic if you use an auto-patcher like Bashed Patch because it will probably revert back to the Trade and Barter edits. Also, you might want to load SLS before Trade and Barter.

So I've made and uploaded some options for you to fix this.

1). "SLS + Trade_and_Barter Patch"

You can download it and load it after both SLS and Trade and Barter, it has them as masters. If you use Bashed Patch then don't include my patch in it and also load my patch after the Bashed Patch. Should be safe to add to existing game, but will require a cell reset (default is 10 days) for merchant inventory to reset and gold to be restocked. Must load after both SLS and Trade and Barter.

2). "Trade and Barter - Heartfire - Plugin Replacer for Sexlab Survival"

You could also manually edit the Trade and Barter plugin so that it has the same VendorGold levelled lists as SLS, then you wouldn't need the above patch and load order wouldn't be a concern. In case you prefer this then use this plugin replacer for the base mod. It replaces the "TradeBarter.esp" from the original mod, so let it overwrite. It is for the SKSE Hearthfire version, and NOT the lite versions. It doesn't matter whether this loads before or after SLS.

Remember to disable the low/medium/high vendor gold in the Trade and Barter MCM! Don't leave any of those 3 boxes ticked.

Note that these fixes result in disabling the Trade and Barter merchant gold features in favour of the SLS features. If you want the Trade and Barter merchant gold features instead of the SLS ones, then this wouldn't help you. But if you don't like misogyny then why are you using this mod lol.

Note that both of these fixes

SLS + Trade_and_Barter Patch 31_12_2020.7z Trade and Barter - Heartfire - Plugin Replacer for Sexlab Survival 31_12_2020.7z

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

I'm struggling with balancing the bikini armors for regular play, even the weakest(?) leather variant is in so many pieces that once each piece is tempered you'll get really damn close to Skyrim's internal armor rating limit, especially if you've found a "The Brain" from Skoom Whore. It's hard to justify using heavy pieces like this, and also makes it impossible to find a fair ratio for amputator. I've tried lowering their armor rating in TES5Edit but that, along with all the debuffs from this mod, makes the character extremely weak early on, but still too strong for my liking once they've made it past the initial early game scramble and purchased/tempered their pieces. 

Anyway, the point I'm getting to is I would like to suggest some sort of feature that makes it harder to reach the armor rating limit without just slashing the stats in TES5Edit which doesn't scale that well in my experience. Some ideas:

• Perhaps the shopkeeper that is offering you that armor piece is presenting a piece of low quality armor made out of thinner than usual plating, you're a woman after all, so how would you be able to tell you're being scammed? (piece would appear to have X armor rating in the shop window but would actually have a lower rating after purchase when viewed in your inventory, complaining about this to the shopkeeper could also lead to... something.) 
  • Maybe a chance to mess up at the workbench when tempering and accidentally not strengthen it as much, or even weaken it. In this misogynistic version of Skyrim women aren't exactly known for being ace smiths and should probably leave such work to the men of Skyrim. 
  • Maybe boob plate isn't actually that great at dispersing force? (% chance that a hit would ignore the armor rating of your chest piece, so even weak enemies have the potential to be somewhat of a threat past their assigned levels.)

I'm not that proficient in coding, but I tried to keep the suggestions from being way too complex, what I'd like to see the most is probably the failure chance of tempering armor as a woman, then again it's just suggestions and I'm thankful for all the work you've put into the mod already. 

I actually use Armor Rating Redux to fiddle with the armor formula in game. You can configure it in such a way that while it gives you a lot of defense with smaller numbers it's much harder to reach armor cap at higher numbers. It's not necessarily gonna make heavy armor better but the way I see if you have to temper less pieces than you do with the bikini armor pieces.

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

I'm struggling with balancing the bikini armors for regular play, even the weakest(?) leather variant is in so many pieces that once each piece is tempered you'll get really damn close to Skyrim's internal armor rating limit, especially if you've found a "The Brain" from Skoom Whore. It's hard to justify using heavy pieces like this, and also makes it impossible to find a fair ratio for amputator. I've tried lowering their armor rating in TES5Edit but that, along with all the debuffs from this mod, makes the character extremely weak early on, but still too strong for my liking once they've made it past the initial early game scramble and purchased/tempered their pieces. 

One thing you can do to balance Bikini armor if you have skytweak you can remove the base armor factor add for each piece of armor. (apparently default skyrim gives you some AF just having a piece of armor on. This is additionally increased by the AF of the item.) 

Armor Rating Redux SE and Armor Rating Redux LE are also useful tools. But that per armor AF increase is really what makes bikini armor OP without it they are actually a bit underpowered.  

48 minutes ago, ttpt said:

I actually use Armor Rating Redux to fiddle with the armor formula in game. You can configure it in such a way that while it gives you a lot of defense with smaller numbers it's much harder to reach armor cap at higher numbers. It's not necessarily gonna make heavy armor better but the way I see if you have to temper less pieces than you do with the bikini armor pieces.

Thanks, I'll check it out, that's a lot better than my current setup at least, that's for sure.

18 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

One thing you can do to balance Bikini armor if you have skytweak you can remove the base armor factor add for each piece of armor. (apparently default skyrim gives you some AF just having a piece of armor on. This is additionally increased by the AF of the item.) 

Armor Rating Redux SE and Armor Rating Redux LE are also useful tools. But that per armor AF increase is really what makes bikini armor OP without it they are actually a bit underpowered.  

Didn't know about the AF, good to know. I've read the support thread of Armor Rating Redux now and it seems that mod also disables the AF entirely so it would seem that SkyTweak isn't necessary to that end with Armor Rating Redux installed (if I'm interpreting the comment below correctly).

123.PNG.30ada5b0c82e93a1c04e0f80edcdec9f.PNG

3 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Didn't know about the AF, good to know. I've read the support thread of Armor Rating Redux now and it seems that mod also disables the AF entirely so it would seem that SkyTweak isn't necessary to that end with Armor Rating Redux installed (if I'm interpreting the comment below correctly).

That is possible, which would make it easier. ?

2 hours ago, firepunch1 said:

The main issue with tempering armor sets that have more than the default number of slots (Helmet, 'Chest', Gloves, and Boots) is tempering is just a flat increase to armour rating (AR), rather than respecting the initial AR of the pieces in any way.
Your entire set could have base 0 armour but if it can be tempered then fully tempered at silly levels will still make it ridiculously powerful armour.

While those solutions seem simple at first glance they really aren't unfortunately. The trading and crafting (tempering) windows are quite straightforward.
Monoman is already hijacking the trading window for the policing of purchases, so he could do the false advertisement, but it would probably require making new items for every item you want to fake, and have a script remove the actual item from you after you buy it and give you the weaker version in its place.

And this would just frontload the issue making getting even partially useful armour at low levels even more difficult, while the tempering problem still persists.

He could hijack the crafting window and there is already a mod that does that for other types of crafting, FEMA though it doesn't include smithing, that could be used as a base if he were to want to implement it himself.
I would probably not want this sort of change myself, depending on how your game is set up it can be rather difficult to get the equipment, and the materials, and get them to a workbench without losing them. Then to use the materials to lesser or even detrimental effect on top of all that would just be disheartening, which I get is the point there is a limit where instead of punishing the character you are punishing the player.

The bypassing armour could probably be done, as there is already OnHit events in the mod, but I would rather just make bikini armours have (and maintain) lower AR than full armours than than try bypass existing armour.

I would rather rewrite the entire tempering system to actually respect the base AR of the equipment rather than undermine visible gameplay with the proposed solutions, I am just not sure how or if that could be done, or how best to balance the change should it be reasonably doable. There are already a few mods that change how tempering works, CCOR for example, although it does so by altering the strength of tempering based on weather it is light/heavy, and metallic/non-metallic, still no allowances for the base armour of the individual items.
Making tempering based on base AR would be similar to making a chance for tempering to be weaker but it wouldn't be random it would just be weaker at least for weaker armours depending on how it is balanced it could actually be stronger for top tier equipment. It would be incentive to get stronger and more expensive base items, that require rare and valuable materials to enhance, and you would have greater incentive to maximize the strength of each tempering you do potentially requiring you to stockpile bottles of 'The Second Brain' and become addicted to them.

Edit: I started writing this before dinner and forgot to check if the thread had updated before posting it, a quick look at the Armor Rating mod, it looks interesting not sure if that is the solution I would want though as it doesn't remove the issue of tempering multiple pieces of armour having a disproportionate increase to AR compared to tempering a vanilla 'chest' armour with the same total base AR.

11 minutes ago, Tenri said:

The main issue with tempering armor sets that have more than the default number of slots (Helmet, 'Chest', Gloves, and Boots) is tempering is just a flat increase to armour rating (AR), rather than respecting the initial AR of the pieces in any way.
Your entire set could have base 0 armour but if it can be tempered then fully tempered at silly levels will still make it ridiculously powerful armour.

SkyTweak has you covered there too

There are two settings that can be changed to help that

Armor Tempering which determines the effectiveness of tempering. The Default is 10 (I use 6.5) While Tenri's solution of a ground up rewrite of tempering to respect the starting AF and temper as a % of that instead of a base would be a more elegant solution, this works for me because I am always wearing bikini based armor so an across the board solution can get the basic job done. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot599.thumb.png.7023c3af008fc00e2505be33395ab974.png

The other stat is Tempering suffix distribution, this changes the crafting level requirement to achieve the various levels of tempering. The base is .56 at .25 I have found that even a level 100 smith can't achieve Legendary temperance without buffs. (not to mention the ridiculous multiple levels of legendary that can be achieved with vanilla settings.) ?

Spoiler

ScreenShot601.thumb.png.c0e2dec9917ce596f8829e1920a85439.png

I took a look at how CCOR does its tempering editing, and while that solution wouldn't work for being a percentage of the base armour of the item, if all your bikini armours are flagged with a 'Bikini Armour' keyword then you could use the same system to reduce the amount that tempering improves bikini armour pieces.

Specifically it uses a perk and modifies the tempering boost you get based on a keyword and the configured settings in the MCM for items with that keyword.

9 hours ago, Corsayr said:

SkyTweak has you covered there too

There are two settings that can be changed to help that

Armor Tempering which determines the effectiveness of tempering. The Default is 10 (I use 6.5) While Tenri's solution of a ground up rewrite of tempering to respect the starting AF and temper as a % of that instead of a base would be a more elegant solution, this works for me because I am always wearing bikini based armor so an across the board solution can get the basic job done. 

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot599.thumb.png.7023c3af008fc00e2505be33395ab974.png

The other stat is Tempering suffix distribution, this changes the crafting level requirement to achieve the various levels of tempering. The base is .56 at .25 I have found that even a level 100 smith can't achieve Legendary temperance without buffs. (not to mention the ridiculous multiple levels of legendary that can be achieved with vanilla settings.) ?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot601.thumb.png.c0e2dec9917ce596f8829e1920a85439.png

Oh yeah, skytweak rules and I also use a lot of it's functions to balance stuff out. there's also a setting on skytweak for tempering that makes it so heavy armor gets more tempering than light armor. So if you were using the bikini esp that makes all bikinis light armor it's gonna make them less good than a proper heavy armor.

Been changing (substantially) my mod list and broke something (so hard to pinpoint what changed). I am using TAWOBA with the patch for keywords. In Live Another Life, I configured to use bikini curse/reflexes, etc... I built the leveled lists. (And to test set cumulative chance of finding Bikini armor to 100%).

The curse works fine. Experience works fine. License works fine. 

What stopped working is finding armor in chests. Checked several chests and nothing. I am using SE version. I can build armor at forge. I am certain I was finding in chests and I believe on some enemies.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.