On 8/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, Monoman1 said:

I need some imaginative suggestions for what text should appear on:

- A curfew licence.

- A whore licence.

-Whiterun Women's council (or various plays on women's organizations)

-Board of entertainment, recreationm, leaisure ect.

-plays on "street walker" or "street work"

-https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Thesaurus:prostitute

16 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

What happens when you don't have a whore license?

Does that mean you can't do whorish things for guards?
What are you punished for?

What is allowed?

If Monoman1 goes with something close to my "women's council" idea it could be a good opportunity to expand away from 'just horrible men' and introduce a faction of women to do horrible things to the PC.  He seems to have expressed a desire to do that.

Maybe these are rich upperclass type women are a "home owners association" but for the PC's body?  Instead of straight degradation maybe they are about "beautification" and objectification?  While they are certainly not anti-prostitution they insist that the neighborhoods are only populated by the "right kind of women." If you want to work that particular street you have to be the right kind of lady, with all her paperwork in order. The dirt types belong on this other arbitrary street.

So a license could dictate

-if you can collect money (instead of just favors)

-if you can have sex at all

-where you can work

-what you have to wear while you work

-what sex acts you can perform where you work

Started a new game. Set up all mods MCM settings including Survival. Saved the game. Exited to desktop. Loaded the save, and Survival no longer appears in the MCM menu. Waited to see if it was just being lazy, but it never loads. Any suggestions on how to make it reappear? (Have tried the turn it off and on again stuff)

9 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

I was getting other hellos.
So I tried 'sqv _SLS_CatCallsQuest' and confirmed it was running, then i tried 'Show _SLS_BodyCoverStatus' and got a 2, got my character naked and used 'Show _SLS_BodyCoverStatus' again, still got 2.
Did 'Set _SLS_BodyCoverStatus to 1' and now the cat calling is working. Don't know if '_SLS_BodyCoverStatus' is gonna be stuck at 1 now. Is it a problem if it's stuck on 1?

Setting it via console won't cause any permanent harm. It should be changing on it's own though. 

0 -> naked

1 -> bikini or something sexy

2 -> Anything else.

Either something is equipping something invisible to your char (unlikely) or the script tracking what you're wearing has poo-pooed for some reason. This variable is also responsible for dictating what the bikini curse sees and responds to. 

You can try 'sqv _SLS_LicBikiniCurseQuest' to make sure it's running. It probably will be. It might be ok to try to restart the quest but I'd keep a save just in case. 

'StopQuest _SLS_LicBikiniCurseQuest'

'StartQuest _SLS_LicBikiniCurseQuest'

3 hours ago, dePog said:

Started a new game. Set up all mods MCM settings including Survival. Saved the game. Exited to desktop. Loaded the save, and Survival no longer appears in the MCM menu. Waited to see if it was just being lazy, but it never loads. Any suggestions on how to make it reappear? (Have tried the turn it off and on again stuff)

Not a common problem that I'm aware of. 

Any SkyUI script overwrites?

How many Mcms do you have. There's a limit of 126 or 127. 

3 hours ago, dePog said:

You can always try to open the console and type "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" but if that doesn't fix it your issue probably lies somewhere else

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You're right. Must have been thinking of another word. For maleguard there's only one dirty. But there are 4 filthy. It's not enough in my experience to just have the word. The tone/tempo/inflection need to be close to the rest of the line or it just sounds like shit. 

Even though STA has some lines like that but STA is a little more light hearted or tongue in cheek. If you want to come up with a line I'll take a look at it. 

I don't want to make it too difficult.   "filthy bitch" or "queen of filth" would be simple enough for a filthy stage player.

For femalenord, maleguard "filthy pickpocket" or "filthy she-hound high queen" would be enough to make 1st and 2nd

Another for maleguard "you dare strut around here with that filthy ass?"

or another more humorous line would be to take from the 2 voices is "ugh. that armor stinks of death" and convert it to something about about ugh player stinks like this or that can't really put a ring to it yet. ? "Ugh. You stink" would also work though.

"Clean those ass greases" for players that wear bikini armor and are sweaty/dirty

Also  the "you smell like a wet dog"  for femalenord and maleguard could be used to make for filthy line or  "you smell like a wet bitch in heat" for a wet/sweaty character although you'd have to clip the word "heat" from "sheathe"

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Not a common problem that I'm aware of. 

Any SkyUI script overwrites?

How many Mcms do you have. There's a limit of 126 or 127. 

Thanks for the reply. No I don't have that many MCMs. I bit the bullet and started again. Spent another hour or so setting up a new character, lol. Survival worked this time, so don't know what the issue was with the previous character. Sigh.

21 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

How many times have you actually bought a healing potion? Or any potion really?

But you never play, so how would you know?

If you can't make them, you have to buy them.

Also, Cure Disease potions, super-vital, cannot do without.

23 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Also, Cure Disease potions, super-vital, cannot do without.

Still wouldn't buy one. I'd try to nick one first. They're ~1000 gold in my game. 

Or if you use crappy vanilla. Just use the shrine outside the shop :O

I really don't understand what they were doing in vanilla sometimes. 

On 8/24/2020 at 8:35 PM, Monoman1 said:

- A whore licence.

seeing come comments about conflicts, especially with Slaverun, made me take a look at some of the basic mods that seem to be a solid base that many people use (ya spent a few days looking at threads lol).

there are some pretty dedicated "approach" mods, each with their own "variable sliders" for vulnerability, some with vulnerability based on night time, some on what restraints are worn and how many, some on nakedness or attire, some on emotional / physical attribute levels, and so on. the approach factors can heavily influence when and how often the PC gets approached and it can get pretty ridiculous when in "populated" areas.

but one of the biggest conflicts (and also a very popular mod) is Cursed Loot, which not only offers direct approach for many variables, but also direct consequences in towns from guards, and i think this would have the biggest impact on possible conflicts with a "whore" license.

hope this helps.

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Either something is equipping something invisible to your char (unlikely) or the script tracking what you're wearing has poo-pooed for some reason. This variable is also responsible for dictating what the bikini curse sees and responds to. 

You can try 'sqv _SLS_LicBikiniCurseQuest' to make sure it's running. It probably will be. It might be ok to try to restart the quest but I'd keep a save just in case. 

'StopQuest _SLS_LicBikiniCurseQuest'

'StartQuest _SLS_LicBikiniCurseQuest'

The quest was running. I tried doing stopquest and then startquest and now the _SLS_BodyCoverStatus is changing by itself normally, thanks for the help.
Is there any similar solution that might jumpstart the guards approaching my character when she draws her weapons?

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Still wouldn't buy one. I'd try to nick one first. They're ~1000 gold in my game. 

Or if you use crappy vanilla. Just use the shrine outside the shop :O

I really don't understand what they were doing in vanilla sometimes. 

Yeah and then there is the hawk feathers, just eat one of them, if you can't buy a cure potion and shrines have been changed, without modding them hawk feathers cure diseases when eaten.

1 hour ago, Dojo_dude said:

Is the mod "Simple Taxes" any worth to you, pretty neat idea of taxing for hirses, followers, prevenys carrying thousands of gold.

Well houses will have a tax of sorts soonish in the form of a required licence. No licence = can't buy. Licence expired = evicted. 

Follower tax is handled by DFC as far as I'm concerned. And SLS adds weight to gold and reduces carry weight so you won't really carry that much gold anyway. 

1 hour ago, Dojo_dude said:

Also, yeah the shrines in vanilla do CURE everything and instantly! What mod do you use to prevent that one?

Requiem. But that's a big overhaul mod. But I've been using it so long that it is vanilla for me. 

There's probably a smaller mod that does it... somewhere.

2 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Is there any similar solution that might jumpstart the guards approaching my character when she draws her weapons?

This happened to me once before and somebody else here too. Try dropping a weapon in front of a guard. Seems to fix it for some reason. 

3 hours ago, Durante said:

By the way, I can't get any other license purchase challenge apart from administration fee, and I had purchased the licenses tens of times, also tried resetting the percentage chance, it's always the administration fee.

I've been buying a lot of licences lately and I'm definitely getting the 3 'difficult' outcomes. 

Issues are refreshed every game day rather than every time you talk to the guy. 

Anyone know of a handy way to:

Get an event when married. Also who you're married to.

And event on breakup.

Needs to be compatible with other mods. Can't just sledge hammer the script. 

Been looking at the SM the last while. Damned if I could get it to fire anything and I'm getting sick of getting married to jenassa. 

Breakups... I never knew this was a thing in skyrim....? There doesn't seem to be any dialogue to do so. So your only option is to kill your spouse? Good on ya Bethesda, encouraging mariticide!

6 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

the shrines in vanilla do CURE everything and instantly! What mod do you use to prevent that one?

In addition to RND (as Bane master noted), iNeed also removes disease curing from shrines (that part might require iNeed's optional Dangerous Diseases plugin).  Diseases became more meaningful if I had to buy, make, or swipe curing potions.  Much better this way.

31 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

In addition to RND (as Bane master noted), iNeed also removes disease curing from shrines (that part might require iNeed's optional Dangerous Diseases plugin).  Diseases became more meaningful if I had to buy, make, or swipe curing potions.  Much better this way.

Would be more interesting if the shrine's cures were temporary pending a quest to "show your devotion", or rebounded worse if not.  This being LL, it would obviously need to be something perverted that still somehow matches what that deity might want out of a worshiper.

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This happened to me once before and somebody else here too. Try dropping a weapon in front of a guard. Seems to fix it for some reason.

Tried it, but no luck, just got the "strop dropping stuff" approach. Maybe there's some other mod here conflicting with it.

4 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

there is a purple magic aura that appears everytime at the end of sexlab animation..is this an outcome from SLS or another mod !??

It is SLS reactivating the Magic curse that it turns off so you have magicka to be able to play the SLSO game during the sex scene.

2 hours ago, Tenri said:

It is SLS reactivating the Magic curse that it turns off so you have magicka to be able to play the SLSO game during the sex scene.

Thanks, I was also wondering about this :)

Is it really necessary, though ?  I mean from a technical point of view.  It's a bit weird to see magic being applied to you when you're supposed to have lost your magic powers.