2 hours ago, 814661 said:

was able to get healing from the healer aswell

Ehhh. No. This shouldn't even be possible with the old framework. Priest heal calls:

(AmpQuest as _AMP_Main).ApplyAmputator(akActor, morphType , bothLeftRight, SendEvent = true, akSource = akSource)

_AMP_Main being the problem. This script does not exist in the old framework. 

I'd check your files are installed properly. If you use a crappy non-virtual mod manager then you might need to remove the old files manually first before installing the tweak...?

1 hour ago, Durante said:

How about adding a few more lines for the guards from the ""You dare strut around here?"

"You dare strut around here, filthy bitch?" or just "dirty/filthy bitch"  if dirtiness over 50/70%

I did try this IIRC. But filthy isn't a commonly spoken word in skyrim dialogue. 

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

What happens when you don't have a whore license?

I have no solid idea at this point. It will allow you to do what the curfew licence does for a fraction of the cost at least. Thus making the whore licence a more tempting proposition. Everything here is preliminary and just ideas more than anything. Right now I'm just focused on adding the physical licence to the system which is enough work on it's own. 

Curfew licence will allow you to wander the streets after curfew (but you still can't leave town). Women out after hours without a curfew licence will either own a home or not. Or have enough gold for the inn or not. Out around town when curfew is imposed = greet by a guard. Check for home or gold, give 30 seconds to clear the street. If no home or gold (delinquent) = toss into one of the cells in the dungeon for the night. If slave town then player 'sleeps' in zaz furniture in said cell. Or port to kennel. 

Whores out after hours

- must wear something sexy. Clothes only. Slooty keyword. 

- Must wear heels.

- Must wear stockings?

- Must wear lipstick & eye shadow (currently looking at how to get this info from yps as it would be useful for other things anyway)

?

?

I don't know?

Whores should be 'graded' when applying for a licence? Based on appearance of the above + performance + sex experience + devices + tats (must add a way for you to tattoo yourself) + how curvy your PC has become (this is already being tracked by a new 'jiggles' effect which gives better buy/sell prices and give periodic bonus enjoyment during sex but makes you slower))? Why? Maybe your grade affects the gold you can charge clients. Grade F whores can only charge 10 gold max. Perhaps when renewing your licence you should be 'reviewed' on your performance. Didn't serve enough clients = licence refused.

You need to get clients to sign your licence afterwards with

Name:       Date                Act                                   Pay

Nazeem     Whenever       Came in her ass               100

Belethor     Whenever       Came on her face & tits  50

When renewing your licence you need to pay a commission on what you earned to your pimp... I mean Jarl. Don't think signing the licence would be feasible tbh. Would be nice though. 

Another big question is what happens when slaverun takes over? Surely there'd be a long line of whores at the unemployment office (perhaps that should be a thing :)when basically all women are available to be used anytime. 

Right now there's nothing except the whore licence object. Which can easily be blocked if it turns out to be a non-starter. 

You buy a potion of healing, but it turns out to be stale urine

Work to effort ratio seems to be basically zero here. How many times have you actually bought a healing potion? Or any potion really?

Still hoping for a trading license..

Sounds more like a property licence. Really confused me there for a bit. I'd have to modify the 'buy house' dialogue though which I wouldn't be too keen on. 

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

But if there isn't. Why not?

Because STA is a spanking mod. And only a spanking mod. And you like that :P

From a STA perspective I guess that makes sense since you're giving women a bad example for the men going around begging to be spanked. 

From a SLS perspective you're just another girl suffering the same as another in a man's world. 

8 hours ago, audhol said:

I can look at it if you like but the point was not to be stuck in a long "getup" anim also your arse and tits have been spanked plenty of times after bending over, not sure you would want to be jiggling them after??? That being said if thats what people want it can be done, let me know @Monoman1 if youd like it changed.

Without going back to look at the animation (because I can't right now). IMO when you decide to get up it should be pretty quick, hopefully smooth-ish. But maybe could also be done with a quick flourish of some sorts. But I don't remember being unhappy with the current animation. 

15 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I need some imaginative suggestions for what text should appear on:

- A curfew licence.

- A whore licence.

Using 'council or armaments' again would be weird. 

Both will allow your PC to wander around town 'after hours'. One is practically free. The other is not. I'll let you guess which. 

Need to keep in mind when writing that this is a Skyrim wide affair again. Not per city. So I can't really do 'By the will of the jarl' etc. 

Won't those license heavily conflict with other mods ?  Take slaverun, getting punished for not having a license when having sex would make little sense and come in the way of the mod scenes.  Same would go for mods and scenes that happen to take place during the night.

Don't get me wrong, those license make sense, but there's so much whoring and adventuring at night provided by mods already...

18 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Take slaverun, getting punished for not having a license when having sex would make little sense and come in the way of the mod scenes.

Well there is slaverun detection in SLS. But I never mentioned being punished for having sex without a licence. I think, like you, that it would be unworkable. 

On 8/23/2020 at 7:34 PM, Monoman1 said:

Another thing I've been thinking about/working on is toll/rape drugs. 

I've now added, cum bottles, Fertility Mode fertility potions, SLEN aphrodisiacs and an 'inflate' potion to the things you can be drugged with for tolls/rape. Inflate potion will seemingly have no immediate effect but some hours later will start to explosively inflate your character's breasts, ass & belly. Effect lasts for a day or two and then you're returned to normal. Might add a 'waddling' effect to it - decrease speed, increase buy/sell prices. Which in turn makes me want to add bonus enjoyment for men/women fucking a curvy bombshell player character with or without your input (without you directly providing enjoyment yourself). 

Now the thing I've been thinking about that's probably going to be fairly divisive..... A futa curse...

Would be disableable obviously but:

Must drink 3/4? 'suspicious potions' before effect begins. Go to sleep, wake up with a: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9859-sos-addon-horse-penis-redux-le/

To dispel the curse you need to fuck and cum inside 10? different women. Finding cooperative women to help you would probably be difficult. So I'd have to rely on mods like defeat and PAH to allow you to cure yourself with hapless victims. 

Masturbation shouldn't allow you to orgasm. Or shouldn't count at least. 

That schlong mod only does UNP though unfortunately. CBBE = seam town + texture mismatch. It's pretty funny with floppy SOS. 

First time I used that mod I, as you do, increased the size to max because that's what you do. Along comes a HDT glitch and my girl starts 'helicoptering' infinitely like a boss while standing still. Cue uncontrollable laughter. 

Have you entered my mind ? because a futa curse and breast/ass expansion curse are some mods that I've dreamed of.

So far I've been playing with Gender Bender, it gives you and your followers a chance to wakeup with a schlong. Works really nice but the trigger is just a simple chance on sleeping. There's also Johnbturnip's Becoming Futanari and with his Suprise Equip, but I'm not satisfied with these 2. Its idea is what i've been dreaming of, catching a sap futa disease and spreading it. And to cure it, you have to reduce it's size by sexing others who have a schlong. The issue I've found is it uses the SOS schlong scaling of 1-20 and not the Racemenu genital sliders (size 1 looks like normal size). And also Suprise Equip that hooks on Becoming Futanari, it triggers on any kind of container like even when inspecting your follower or a dumb barrel in town.
So I even though of maybe creating a mod that would give you BE / futa curses.

One idea was the magic corruption, the more you fight mages or use magic, the more you up the chances to waking up with a schlong, maybe simply adjust Gender Bender chance. Or sometimes you drink a corrupted potion.

And kinda the same for the Breast Inflation. Reminds me, i gotta try Morphology

I'm having fun with the Amputation (didn't know i had this kink :D), I would love to see that aspect developed further like a crawling animation when having no thighs. What about still be able to fight while having no legs, like you could stay still on your stumps to fight but can't move until you go into a crawling animation which takes time, but I guess this is limited by the Skyrim engine.

Another crazy idea would be that your follower or human aggressor carries you but ehh that sounds too crazy for the engine

Here's my char after getting too confident until she met a Dwemer centurion, I loved the can't wear without hands mechanic and that followers can or will refuse to help you wear clothes :D Had to walk down to Windhelm on all fours naked. I tell you, it was struggle to go past the stables :D I have to say I really prefer amputation than getting devious deviced

Spoiler

skyrim155.png.e096d3b009a0d0c964781d5f56fec699.png

46 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Won't those license heavily conflict with other mods ?  Take slaverun, getting punished for not having a license when having sex would make little sense and come in the way of the mod scenes.  Same would go for mods and scenes that happen to take place during the night.

Don't get me wrong, those license make sense, but there's so much whoring and adventuring at night provided by mods already...

From what I've gathered the idea for the whore licence isn't so much "allowed" to have sex but more, "required" to have sex and must wear a whores uniform, but you are allowed to wonder around during curfew as when the two new licences are implemented you wont be allowed to wonder around town without a licence to do so.

As for thoughts on it, maybe you could use a sort of staged Curse Tattoo when buying the whores licence? if you don't do your whores duty the tattoo degrades, if it degrades far enough then you are punished when renewing the licence. Just a thought really I know it wont be easy to make such a thing how big to make it and where to put it being major sticking points for a mod that can already have the player tattooed a lot as is.

It would be nice to have characters sign the licence for immersion, but since Skyrim lacks a good variable text book, you could either make a custom item that when used shows you your clients via a message box or something similar to the stats option of the options wheel, or rely on suspension of disbelief.

17 minutes ago, Tenri said:

but since Skyrim lacks a good variable text book,

Yup. The extreme limitations on adding dynamic text to books in this rpg called skyrim is shamefully awful!

The hoops SLS is already jumping through to do what it does is ridiculous. 

Out of interest: What would I need to change to replace the yoke from the mandatory restraints with an elbowbinder?

Personally I dislike the yoke and therefore wanted to change it, but the items do get equipped directly with a script? I remember from some other mods that they used outfits which I could change easily with TESVEdit, but that is not the case here. Or I am just not intelligent enough yet :D 

Advice would be appreciated.

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

- A curfew licence.

- A whore licence.

Both will allow your PC to wander around town 'after hours'. One is practically free. The other is not. I'll let you guess which. 

Need to keep in mind when writing that this is a Skyrim wide affair again. Not per city. So I can't really do 'By the will of the jarl' etc. 

Maybe the High King? The office is vacant due to Ulfric murderizing the last holder, but both sides in the civil war still recognize the office as valid. Could be some kind of tax on, well, carnal services due to the High King directly, and the licences exist to make sure the tax is paid. The Jarls manage collecting the tax and keep a cut (or everything, as long as the throne is vacant).

Maybe with the whore license, anyone can approach you for sex (no matter the hours) with maybe a set interval, you can't deny them and you get paid for it, but each time the PC is used the amount she gets paid is smaller, to a point where PC only gets paid 1 gold coin? Curfew license just allows you to walk around after hours.
Punishment for being caught walking around after hours could be receiving a whore license for a set duration for free?

Also, @Monoman1 is there any console command I can use to check if the cat calling quest/script/gimmick is running? And something I can use to jump start it if it's not?

8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I did try this IIRC. But filthy isn't a commonly spoken word in skyrim dialogue. 

It actually is. I encourage you to double-check on that with Lazyvoicefinder. Each voice set has has a word for it for generic taunts. "Filthy n'wah" "filthy orc" "filthy nord" "filthy lizard" "filthy pickpocket"  "die, you filthy beast!"  "Stormcloaks" Filthy traitors!" "Filthy vampire"  along with many other longer dialogues that use it.

The word dirty is also used commonly, although to a lesser degree. "you dirty thief" "you dirty, filching lizard", but also  has almost every voice use the word dirty in longer dialogues

21 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

- A curfew licence.

- A whore licence.

I really like the idea of the curfew and whoring licenses.

As for specifics to the whoring license, perhaps just using a counter would be mechanically easier instead of signing? If you having a whoring license, you could be required to meet a quota, ie 10 customers a night, or you'd be penalized and have your license revoked. Personally though, I'd prefer any clothing/heels/etc requirements should be optional-- being naked out at night should be sexy enough. :P

When Slaverun takes over, I think... the whoring license could turn into a free woman license of some sort, that certifies you as a free woman, as well as showing your 'whore grade.' It would go along pretty well with the original Slaverun theme, I think; you would have to keep paying to renew the license or you'd be enslaved, i.e. only women with money can stay free.

I've also said it before, but I really do support the idea of a trading license. Instead of playing around with the housing mechanics directly, I really think it would be easier simply restricting the player from holding onto cash --they'd have to bank it with a quartermaster-- and implement a fee on withdrawal and giving a set amount of time they could hold onto that cash before it's reconfiscated. Maybe merchants could even be forced to go through the quartermaster when buying (although I'm not sure if that could be possible.) Such a system could easily also preclude being able to buy a house as a female without special dispensation. play around mechanics revolving around that.

3 hours ago, Mara26 said:

Maybe the High King?

Aye maybe. 

3 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Also, @Monoman1 is there any console command I can use to check if the cat calling quest/script/gimmick is running? And something I can use to jump start it if it's not?

Not really. It's fairly simple. You can 'sqv _SLS_CatCallsQuest' to make sure the quest is running. 

Are you getting other 'hellos'? Check your greeting distance in the settings menu.

What are you wearing? I think cat calls are for either while totally naked/wearing bikini armor/something tagged as slooty. Do 'Show _SLS_BodyCoverStatus'. This is your clothing status. Must be <= 1. 

15 minutes ago, Durante said:

It actually is. I encourage you to double-check on that with Lazyvoicefinder. Each voice set has has a word for it for generic taunts. "Filthy n'wah" "filthy orc" "filthy nord" "filthy lizard" "filthy pickpocket"  "die, you filthy beast!"  "Stormcloaks" Filthy traitors!" "Filthy vampire"  along with many other longer dialogues that use it.

The word dirty is also used commonly, although to a lesser degree. "you dirty thief" "you dirty, filching lizard", but also  has almost every voice use the word dirty in longer dialogues

You're right. Must have been thinking of another word. For maleguard there's only one dirty. But there are 4 filthy. It's not enough in my experience to just have the word. The tone/tempo/inflection need to be close to the rest of the line or it just sounds like shit. 

Even though STA has some lines like that but STA is a little more light hearted or tongue in cheek. If you want to come up with a line I'll take a look at it. 

Guest AthenaESIV

Damn Mono, every time I fear you're going to go MIA for a year or more, you come back with a new idea that looks like it will make SLS even better.

Really hope you keep enjoying making mods, and hopefully soon some new moddable game comes out that knocks all our socks off and you start "survive-ifying" it at your leisure, lol

28 minutes ago, Lute said:

counter would be mechanically easier

Sure. Counter is easy. Seeing all the guys you've fucked written down on paper would just be nicer and more immersive when it comes time to tot up your due or your licence is up for renewal etc. I forgot I can probably just use a UI extensions list. The list window is a little on the narrow side though. Wonder is there a way to widen it...

Still not as nice as seeing in down in hand writing on paper though. 

being naked out at night should be sexy enough.

Oh being naked would of course qualify. But IF you are wearing something then must be sexy. No ugly boots/baggy robes etc. 

When Slaverun takes over, I think... the whoring license could turn into a free woman license

While this is sort of interesting. It's a bit lame if you simply forget to renew your licence and all of a sudden you're enslaved. Maybe I could have the guy issue you a licence on the spot. Do like toll evasion. If you don't have enough gold. Start taking stuff from your inventory as well. Still not enough = enslaved. 

Another problem with all this is that is it worth the effort you'd put into whoring only for slaverun to come and take it all away eventually. 

I've also said it before, but I really do support the idea of a trading license.

I think a property licence would probably be easier tbh. IF it doesn't conflict with other mods much. But that's a bit of an IF. 

17 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Damn Mono, every time I fear you're going to go MIA for a year or more, you come back with a new idea that looks like it will make SLS even better.

I'm still cutting modding down to these 'modding windows' I have every now and then. So things will be fast-slow-fast-slow etc etc. 

25 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

While this is sort of interesting. It's a bit lame if you simply forget to renew your licence and all of a sudden you're enslaved. Maybe I could have the guy issue you a licence on the spot. Do like toll evasion. If you don't have enough gold. Start taking stuff from your inventory as well. Still not enough = enslaved. 

Another problem with all this is that is it worth the effort you'd put into whoring only for slaverun to come and take it all away eventually.

That could definitely work. It would also be given automatically once Slaverun starts if you're a free female even if you didn't have the whoring license, which would make sense and give it some more use. Although I suppose it doesn't necessarily make the whoring license worth the effort, but then again once Slaverun comes around, it already makes a lot of different efforts for females become useless as well lol.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Not really. It's fairly simple. You can 'sqv _SLS_CatCallsQuest' to make sure the quest is running. 

Are you getting other 'hellos'? Check your greeting distance in the settings menu.

What are you wearing? I think cat calls are for either while totally naked/wearing bikini armor/something tagged as slooty. Do 'Show _SLS_BodyCoverStatus'. This is your clothing status. Must be <= 1.

I was getting other hellos.
So I tried 'sqv _SLS_CatCallsQuest' and confirmed it was running, then i tried 'Show _SLS_BodyCoverStatus' and got a 2, got my character naked and used 'Show _SLS_BodyCoverStatus' again, still got 2.
Did 'Set _SLS_BodyCoverStatus to 1' and now the cat calling is working. Don't know if '_SLS_BodyCoverStatus' is gonna be stuck at 1 now. Is it a problem if it's stuck on 1?