8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

MMmm I don't know. Sounds like a lot of tricky work. Before even talking about getting the effects to apply you've got to deal with:

1. Every god damned follower framework ever made doing things differently. No trivial task. There might be a GetFollowers() type function in SLS for confiscations. I forget at this point. 

2. How many followers are following...

Given that it's already a small point and that it should only work for 'party wide' licence system making it even smaller then you've got to ask yourself is it worth the effort?

I agree that it might not be worth the effort, though it might not be too difficult.

You have two methods used to search for followers that I've found,

• a follower search quest for the kennel entrance to disable/enable them when you enter/leave, I think it works by filling quest aliases with nearby actors in CurrentFollowerFaction. It may be possible to link into that, or duplicate it.
  • for the licence confiscation it seems to use:
    • with EFF
      • Formlist FollowerList = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000F53, "EFFCore.esm") as Formlist
      • Follower = FollowerList.GetAt(i)
    • without EFF
      • Follower = DialogueFollower.GetNthAlias(i)

Lute says the curses work as is if applied to the followers already so getting it to work should be as easy as applying it, but it gets cleared when changing cells, so would need to reapply it every time you change cells. As noted not long ago the magicka curse is a bit... loud, and having it apply to every follower every time you transition cells would likely get annoying quickly, if not immediately.

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Kennel expansion:

20200829115216_1.thumb.jpg.c5d9ab2638d0fbad8e80e09afaef1d62.jpg

Also there'll be kennels 'in every city' next version. But it's the same kennel. Just with some door trickery. 

Additionally, the new licence objects (curfew, whore, property & freedom) have been added to the licence system and can be bought & expire naturally etc. But I've only done the mechanics for the property licence so far for which I still need to add inspection for it when passing through gates or getting caught by enforcers. At the moment when the licence expires you're evicted from your homes. 

Looks good. Why is there a troll in there though? Seems a little out of place. 

Also, any chance you will link toll blowjobs to slso? As of now they let my character pass regardless of whether she made them cum or not. Says under the mcm option (npc must cum to successfully beg) that it extends to toll blowjobs as well. But, the orgasm check doesn't work on toll blowjobs. Works fine with normal begging though.

Lastly, love what you've done with this mod. Thank you for continuing to develop it.

On 8/26/2020 at 1:42 PM, Monoman1 said:

Requiem. But that's a big overhaul mod. But I've been using it so long that it is vanilla for me. 

Thanks for sharing that you use Requiem. Can you share any other key mods that you use that may not be obvious, e.g. which ENB, etc.?

51 minutes ago, drunken toad said:

Also, any chance you will link toll blowjobs to slso? As of now they let my character pass regardless of whether she made them cum or not. Says under the mcm option (npc must cum to successfully beg) that it extends to toll blowjobs as well. But, the orgasm check doesn't work on toll blowjobs. Works fine with normal begging though.

Lastly, love what you've done with this mod. Thank you for continuing to develop it.

Trained Trolls are all the rage in Skyrim these days, haven't you heard? ?

7 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Trained Trolls are all the rage in Skyrim these days, haven't you heard? ?

I actually have that troll guard mod installed (which was removed from LL for some reason), so trolls in the kennel is very "lore" friendly for me ;)

For the person trying to apply the bikini curse to followers, it may be possible to make a wearable item, like a ring or a collar or whatever you want, that has the bikini curse effect on it, and just console command it into the follower. May not be the most elegant solution but it'll save you a lot of fiddling around with scripts and what have you.

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Every god damned follower framework ever made doing things differently. No trivial task. There might be a GetFollowers() type function in SLS for confiscations. I forget at this point. 

DF can possibly solve some of these problems for you ... but of course that creates a different dependency.

It has functions that will get follower lists according to certain criteria (DFs only, or all followers) from the framework, for EFF, NFF and AFT.

Or you could just cut+paste that code. The downside of that is it's a pain in the bum to have in your build due to it relying on three conflicting pieces of code at once.

11 hours ago, Tenri said:

You have two methods used to search for followers that I've found,

Yea, that rings a bell. So applying the magic curse might not be so bad. But another thing I've thought of: What happens when you dismiss a follower? It's also not easy to get when they're actually dismissed. How does DFC capture hire/dismiss? In the domme mod I was working on I added a check OnMenuClose for the dialogue menu. 

The thing is I've got so many half done things in my dev version right now that I'm not sure I want to add another half done thing. I'll probably wait til I have the licences in some kind of working order to look more at it. 

9 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Why should the Dawnguard have exclusivity on troll taming?

Don't worry I'm not about to place trolls all over the place though. It's mostly for people running dismemberment. 

8 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Can you share any other key mods that you use that may not be obvious

Nothing I can think of that would be on the same level as requiem as it makes the most changes. 

ENB wise I've used Real Vision since forever. I've tried other ENBs but either found the look not to my taste or the performance to be terrible. 

7 hours ago, ttpt said:

For the person trying to apply the bikini curse to followers, it may be possible to make a wearable item, like a ring or a collar or whatever you want, that has the bikini curse effect on it, and just console command it into the follower. May not be the most elegant solution but it'll save you a lot of fiddling around with scripts and what have you.

Until the ring gets confiscated :D

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea, that rings a bell. So applying the magic curse might not be so bad.

As I noted just above, the code to find followers from EFF, NFF and AFT frameworks can be used or copied from DF.

39 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Until the ring gets confiscated

Aren't things with blank name not confiscated by default now?

So they could just do that.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

As I noted just above, the code to find followers from EFF, NFF and AFT frameworks can be used or copied from DF.

Thanks for the offer but there's already code in sls as tenri points out. I'll have a look at DF if it doesn't work out. 

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Aren't things with blank name not confiscated by default now?

Yes. Was joking. 

There's also the licence exceptions list. 

So I got distracted and did this

20200830152919_1.jpg.d48d0d6be96ed913225d8e96af8a558c.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to reliably unload the effect so that I can test the fail safe re-adding of the curse? I left lydia behind and have been running around all over skyrim and can't seem to get Lydia to unload and the effect to dispel. Dispelling it via console isn't really an option. 

Edit: Ran from winterhold to markarth after leaving Lydia in whiterun and still that effect persists. 

Edit2: Maybe I'm just confusing this with active effects. The curse active effect does unload alright. But the spell does not. So when she loads back in again the effect is applied again (though her magikca might be back at max again and so has to drain again). But this raises the question of why it wasn't working for you guys via adding it by console. 

Edit3: Ok looks like it's largely done. This behavior is now part of the 'party wide' licence system. I'm not going to bother trying to capture hire/fire events. Hire - you'll just get caught at the gates or by enforcers anyway. Fire - The next time you get caught for it the old follower will be removed. Best to keep things fairly simple.

Are NPCs able to make smart enough outfit choices to put on bikinis when they have the curse?

My experience is NPC followers are super stupid when it comes to dressing themselves. 

I'll make them a fully tempered set of armor and the second I hand them some POS outfit to carry they will toss it on.

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Are NPCs able to make smart enough outfit choices to put on bikinis when they have the curse?

Well I'm only working on the magic curse right now. But I was thinking along the same lines as you for the bikini curse. I do think it'd require reinforcement via script. There's probably no point in applying the stamina draining effect itself. Just have the follower always unequip anything that isn't bikini armor or slooty. Questions are:

1. Would something get stuck in a loop. Some other mod equips something. SLS unequips. Some other mod re-equips. SLS unequips and on and on. 

2. Would it really be worth it?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Well I'm only working on the magic curse right now. But I was thinking along the same lines as you for the bikini curse. I do think it'd require reinforcement via script. There's probably no point in applying the stamina draining effect itself. Just have the follower always unequip anything that isn't bikini armor or slooty. Questions are:

1. Would something get stuck in a loop. Some other mod equips something. SLS unequips. Some other mod re-equips. SLS unequips and on and on. 

Don't full armours get confiscated when you only have the bikini licence now? If so giving your follower non bikini armour to wear would end up with it confiscated in towns anyway, so trying to make them only wear bikini armour would be tedious for the reasons you've mentioned, and not entirely worth the effort.

Have you tried having Lydia follow you through cell transitions, as that is what Lute said was shutting down the curse, like how stuff like cum covering from sexlab is lost as you move between cells without something refreshing it.

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

Don't full armours get confiscated when you only have the bikini licence now?

Yep! But you can still run to the quartermaster and collect them by asking to retrieve confiscated bikini armor, it will list all the regular armor as well, and you're not stopped from taking them. Not entirely sure if it's intended.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Not to be a downer

but haven't we already seen that NPC + scripts = minefield  with DD and DCL ?

I don't want SLS to become a new DCL, please KISS

Cheers

35 minutes ago, Tenri said:

Don't full armours get confiscated when you only have the bikini licence now?

32 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

But you can still run to the quartermaster and collect them by asking to retrieve confiscated bikini armor,

No... You can carry and trade full armors. You're just not supposed to wear them. Worn full armors will get confiscated if caught. But you can get them back. If buy back is enabled then you'll have to buy them back. Obviously. 

It's intended that you're able to trade full armors. So there's less of a need for you to buy a full armor licence and you'll be happy enough in your bikini armor. 

36 minutes ago, Tenri said:

Have you tried having Lydia follow you through cell transitions, as that is what Lute said was shutting down the curse, like how stuff like cum covering from sexlab is lost as you move between cells without something refreshing it.

Right. Got it now. Whether lydia needs to be following for it to happen or maybe it's because I had her targeted in the mfg console all the time. Or maybe I was just high and looking at the wrong thing entirely. But I have the issue now. 

Think I have it fixed too by adding an OnLoad check to their alias. Seems to be working well. 

24 minutes ago, sshar22 said:

but haven't we already seen that NPC + scripts = minefield  with DD and DCL ?

We have? But I wouldn't worry too much. I won't be going very deep. 

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

No... You can carry and trade full armors. You're just not supposed to wear them. Worn full armors will get confiscated if caught. But you can get them back. If buy back is enabled then you'll have to buy them back. Obviously. 

It's intended that you're able to trade full armors. So there's less of a need for you to buy a full armor licence and you'll be happy enough in your bikini armor. 

So I'm not supposed to have all of the full armor confiscated each time I pass a license check if I'm only wearing pieces of bikini armor? Because that's what happens in my save on the current version. 

26 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

So I'm not supposed to have all of the full armor confiscated each time I pass a license check if I'm only wearing pieces of bikini armor? Because that's what happens in my save on the current version. 

Doesn't sound right to me. Unless I an misunderstanding. 

Here's me approaching the gate with a bikini licence and wearing a full set of steel armor:

1.jpg.29fef49c304737e09c2c8fa5e1d7ac84.jpg

Here's me after the gate inspection. Only the cuirass is taken:

2.jpg.695fd6af88daa07ad66722afce11b2b7.jpg

Here's me if I reload and unequip the steel cuirass. And then I'm standing at the gate with no force greet:

3.jpg.32ed9776afbfc1e49cf870a034dc3839.jpg

No confiscations if bikini licence and full body cuirass isn't worn. 

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Here's me approaching the gate with a bikini licence and wearing a full set of steel armor:

1.jpg.29fef49c304737e09c2c8fa5e1d7ac84.jpg

Here's me after the gate inspection. Only the cuirass is taken:

2.jpg.695fd6af88daa07ad66722afce11b2b7.jpg

Here's me if I reload and unequip the steel cuirass. And then I'm standing at the gate with no force greet:

3.jpg.32ed9776afbfc1e49cf870a034dc3839.jpg

Hmmm.. didn't know that's how it's supposed to go. I'm not sure how it checks for full armor, but I assume that it's then because of some other mod I run that has changed keyword/slot/???/detection etc. I always just thought it was a feature. ;) 

41 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Okay, I had seen while looking for the follower checks code regarding the confiscation of full armours but hadn't looked much deeper than seeing it existed, if it is just worn full armors that makes sense. I knew that being able to trade armours was intended but then I lost my old computer for a couple months and didn't look through entire change logs for things.

As for NPCs and scripts the issue with DD is more that every device a NPC has equipped is another script running on them 5 NPCs each wearing 5 devices is 25 scripts, so one script on your followers to reapply a spell effect shouldn't be an issue, since most people aren't going to have dozens of followers, the number of scripts that adds should be fairly minor and they won't be doing anything most of the time.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yeah-- probably not worth it. Just have the tattoo apply and call it a day for that one, probably; the existing game mechanics already seem to handle the matter well enough as discussed. Although, I wouldn't mind the extra script either.

I just noticed that the detection radius for guard behavior (in submenu 'Misogyny and Inequality") is different than the guard detection radius for "Toll Evasion". I wanted to reduce guard detection to 256 or so but if I have my weapon equipped, they detect me from much further away which leads to them chasing and confronting me, which then leads them to spotting me to pay the toll.

72850_20200831094010_1.png.19fd0765cc9e8c43d5b0346fc67775a2.png

Shouldn't the setting affect both behaviors? Or maybe guard behavior can also have an adjustable radius?

Maybe we can assume the guard sees weapons from much further away since they are worn on the outside but not notice the person's face which is under a hood unless much closer. I think I can work without or maybe with this assumption.

47 minutes ago, Dawndrake said:

I just noticed that the detection radius for guard behavior (in submenu 'Misogyny and Inequality") is different than the guard detection radius for "Toll Evasion". I wanted to reduce guard detection to 256 or so but if I have my weapon equipped, they detect me from much further away which leads to them chasing and confronting me, which then leads them to spotting me to pay the toll.

72850_20200831094010_1.png.19fd0765cc9e8c43d5b0346fc67775a2.png

Shouldn't the setting affect both behaviors? Or maybe guard behavior can also have an adjustable radius?

Maybe we can assume the guard sees weapons from much further away since they are worn on the outside but not notice the person's face which is under a hood unless much closer. I think I can work without or maybe with this assumption.

A limit on their detection radius would be nice, I once had a whiterun guard that patrols the roads outside the city chase me down for unlocking the chest at the entrance to the White River Watch bandit cave.