1 hour ago, Durante said:

Could you please PLEASE pleaaaase remove outfit studio triggering randomly all the time? I have lost count how many times I had to reload the game because of outfit studio starting and removing ALL of my inventory. It would be understandable if I knew what triggered it, but I never even found a button or a setting for it to stop.

lol wut?

I guess you mean bikinifier's outfit studio. 

The only way to get there is via the console or by pressing the button in the bikinifier Mcm. There are no other ways provided by my mods. Why would the mod randomly send you there?

3 hours ago, shar181 said:

One more potential daydream-related issue!

I had this weird thing happening where every time my girl talked to a male character, he would briefly undress. It took me a bit to realize that it was the "imagine men naked" thing mentioned under Daydreams. This should also be a toggle, because I've had a couple of incidents where the guy just stayed naked. It seems to only happen if they're in the middle of an animation when they're greeted (for example, half-way through sitting down, drinking, or using a forge).

Probably best to just disable it if it's giving you so much trouble. 

On 8/16/2020 at 10:00 PM, Monoman1 said:

lol wut?

I guess you mean bikinifier's outfit studio. 

The only way to get there is via the console or by pressing the button in the bikinifier Mcm. There are no other ways provided by my mods. Why would the mod randomly send you there?

I have no idea. I don't actually get there, the player just gets stripped and items removed, I also get a notice of welcome to outfit studio and etc.

7 hours ago, shar181 said:

B-but... the sex fairies!

Just install perma-sex-fairies.

I put them in to test them, and they're still there... 

I also have perma-mushrooms, and had them for quite some time before daydreaming was raised as an idea.

Does SLS use the penis-bottles for all the cum potions?

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

honestly would be interesting if the cum had physical or psychological effects, optional of course because that would be diving into territory some people don't

like.

I mean horse causes you to equip pony gear.

Isn't that what daydreaming is all about. 

Is there a to manually remove the cursed device debuff, like a command or a setting I'm too blind to notice? A weird interaction with the regular cursed collar and DCL's bondage lover setting made it permanently affixed to my character. (After I unlocked the collar outside town to rid myself of the curse I tried to drop the collar, that's when bondage lover fired and so it instead re-equipped itself. I opened my inventory to unlock it again, but now it was named "iron collar" and removing it has no bearing on the curse, it stays either way.) 

34 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Is there a to manually remove the cursed device debuff, like a command or a setting I'm too blind to notice? A weird interaction with the regular cursed collar and DCL's bondage lover setting made it permanently affixed to my character. (After I unlocked the collar outside town to rid myself of the curse I tried to drop the collar, that's when bondage lover fired and so it instead re-equipped itself. I opened my inventory to unlock it again, but now it was named "iron collar" and removing it has no bearing on the curse, it stays either way.) 

Maybe try turning magic license off and on again, closing the MCM between?

3 hours ago, Tenri said:

Maybe try turning magic license off and on again, closing the MCM between?

It's a good guess but I tried this earlier, took off the offending collar, then waited a bit, opened the MCM and turned off magic licenses and waited some more... no dice. Tried to save and then load afterwards too. I hope there's a command that can accomplish this. 

8 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

It's a good guess but I tried this earlier, took off the offending collar, then waited a bit, opened the MCM and turned off magic licenses and waited some more... no dice. Tried to save and then load afterwards too. I hope there's a command that can accomplish this. 

hmm, not sure if it works, or how it would affect things but maybe

player.dispel xx045C3C

after that I would make sure it didn't break thins by getting the curse and collar back and try to remove them normally.

edit:

might need to try player.dispel xx045161

the first is the magicka curse effect the second is the cursed device effect

14 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Do you have a magic license now? 

If yes try dropping it and going in town to get the collar re-equiped? If you can get them to re-equip the correct collar maybe taking it off will work? 

30 minutes ago, Tenri said:

hmm, not sure if it works, or how it would affect things but maybe

player.dispel xx045C3C

after that I would make sure it didn't break thins by getting the curse and collar back and try to remove them normally.

edit:

might need to try player.dispel xx045161

the first is the magicka curse effect the second is the cursed device effect

The code is right, the effect is removed.. but it's also immediately re-applied. I assume the game thinks I'm still wearing a collar.

22 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Do you have a magic license now? 

If yes try dropping it and going in town to get the collar re-equiped? If you can get them to re-equip the correct collar maybe taking it off will work? 

This was the first thing I tried. I tried it again now and noticed something I'd missed the first time, the guard didn't actually give me a proper collar, he just forced me into the bugged one that was already in my inventory. So I disabled bondage lover in DCL, dropped the old collar and then tried this for the third time and it actually worked!

Thanks for the help, both of you. 

35 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

The code is right, the effect is removed.. but it's also immediately re-applied. I assume the game thinks I'm still wearing a collar.

This was the first thing I tried. I tried it again now and noticed something I'd missed the first time, the guard didn't actually give me a proper collar, he just forced me into the bugged one that was already in my inventory. So I disabled bondage lover in DCL, dropped the old collar and then tried this for the third time and it actually worked!

Thanks for the help, both of you. 

Glad you got it sorted.

Bondage lover is a fun idea, it is just a little heavy handed, and has some long standing exploits due to the way it works, probably best to just leave it off and try to practice restraint in getting rid of devices in ways it would block.

Possible bug with the option to scale toll cost per player level, somehow hadn't noticed before now but I'm level 16 and still pay 11 gold which is what I set as the base cost before ticking that option (same setting since new game.) I know this setting worked for me on the previous non-beta release, currently using the latest version.

14 minutes ago, firepunch1 said:

Possible bug with the option to scale toll cost per player level, somehow hadn't noticed before now but I'm level 16 and still pay 11 gold which is what I set as the base cost before ticking that option (same setting since new game.) I know this setting worked for me on the previous non-beta release, currently using the latest version.

that has been around a while.

Someone did post a fix for that some time ago

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Found it!

It was Tenri (figures, it's always Tenri. ?)

Always, I wouldn't say always... 

I did lose my computer for a while, so fixes during that time definitely weren't me.

Double checked that script to be sure that it is still valid, it looks like the original is unchanged so that one should still work fine.

Two suggestions regarding corruption :

- Also allow for "de-corruption" over time when not fucking creatures

- Make the preference for cock sizes also affect humanoids.  I think this should have its own MCM section, though.  At first, your character would gain a little enjoyment during sexlab scenes, but gradually she would crave big cocks and only would want to have sex with "bigger" males.  A bit similar to the cum addiction, in the end :)

@Monoman1

I wanted to try to modify the SLS_Main, at compiling I get stuck at the _SLS_IntMa with GetCurrentEffectsStage(), i don't know what to do with that one

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "SLS_Main"...
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_IntMa.psc(36,29): GetCurrentEffectsStage is not a function or does not exist
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\_SLS_IntMa.psc(36,1): cannot return a none from getcurrenteffectsstage, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(256,26): cannot convert to unknown type xxx_prkf_xxxpassivefingersmit_020a3756
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(256,26): cannot cast a perk to a xxx_prkf_xxxpassivefingersmit_020a3756, types are incompatible
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(256,69): xxx_prkf_xxxpassivefingersmit_020a3756 is not a known user-defined type
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(260,26): cannot convert to unknown type xs2__prkf_xmapassivefingersmi_05112b24
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(260,26): cannot cast a perk to a xs2__prkf_xmapassivefingersmi_05112b24, types are incompatible
D:\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\simplyknockmainscript.psc(260,69): xs2__prkf_xmapassivefingersmi_05112b24 is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for SLS_Main, compilation failed.

1 hour ago, boita said:

@Monoman1

I wanted to try to modify the SLS_Main, at compiling I get stuck at the _SLS_IntMa with GetCurrentEffectsStage(), i don't know what to do with that one

Milk Addict.7z

I made some changes to MA to display addiction status in the status menu but never posted it. 

1 hour ago, boita said:

xxx_prkf_xxxpassivefingersmit_020a3756

If I remember right, this is a simply knock script you can find on it's github.