Sneak peek at changes next version. These are done more or less:

- Added a property licence. Women are not permitted to own property without a valid property licence. Non compliance will lead to eviction. Quartermasters keep records and so will automatically evict you if your property licence elapses naturally. If you lose the licence or it gets stolen you'll have to be caught to be evicted. Once evicted you'll have to buy a property licence and speak to the quartermaster about lifting the lockdown on your property. They'll unbar your homes later that day.
- Added 'jiggles'. Based on how voluptuous you become, gain 3/6/10% to your buy & sell prices but it makes you 3/6/10% slower. Your sex partners also gain unconditional bonus enjoyment during sex on every animation stage change due to all your jiggling about. Effect is based on the combined size of your 'slif_butt', 'slif_belly' & ('slif_breast' or 'BreastsFantasy') nodes. 
- Added cum bottles, inflate potion, FM fertility potions and SLEN aphrodisiacs to toll drugs and added menu toggles. Added the same for rape drugs. 
- Added a kennel to every city! (Not really though. It's the same kennel. Just with some door trickery)
- Jazzed up the kennel a little bit.
- Added a caged troll to the kennel. If you ask nicely the keeper just might let you suck him off. Lucky you! Player must be in a predicament (arm cut off or is creature corrupted or is cum addict and must have spent at least one night in the kennel)
- Added a huge speech & buy/sell price debuff to the active bikini curse to discourage wearing non bikini/slooty outfits around town. The effect lingers for some time afterwards so you can't just equip something that's not slutty while trading and then swap back into a respectable outfit later. Best just stick with your heels and bikini. Or go naked if necessary.
- Added an out of breath animation when the bikini curse is active. Needs Devious Devices.
- 'Party wide' licence system will now apply the magic curse to your followers. 'Only' supports up to 5 followers.
- Crawling now adds substantial sneak bonuses (might be OP. Feedback needed) but slows you down a lot. 
- Curse spell visual effects won't play anymore on sex end. Only on curse start. 
- Fixed masturbation stat. 
- Fixed an easy escape from getting caught by enforcers.
- You should be able to change the slot mask of the tongues to whatever you want now without the script crapping out.
- Fixed a bug with dismemberment when both arms were cut off devious devices could not be equipped. 
- Fixed unfilled property in Slaverun interface.
- Fixed a bug in licence purchase blocking.
- Added some new curse sounds and reduced their volume a little. 
- Fixed CTD on issuing 'withdraw' command?
- Fixed bikini curse wasn't assessing your outfit for the short of breath effect when first applied.
- Devious Followers lives won't be restored unless you spend at least 6 hours in the kennel.
- Hand cleaned the mod in TesEdit.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Log looks mostly fine. There's a recurring error from a bug due to MME not being installed but it is unrelated and I've fixed it now. 

Other than that I see nothing wrong. 

Maybe check the state of the interface scripts. 

'sqv _SLS_InterfaceFhuQuest'

'sqv _SLS_InterfaceRndQuest'

'sqv _SLS_NeedsQuest'

FHU and Rnd should be in state 'Installed'

and Needs should be in state 'rnd'. 

FHU and RND both return as empty, as in the console command outputs this as their state: 

Script status = ""

While Needs returns "rnd" as you've mentioned.

Ooh, I'm liking those changes.

Does the property license only apply to houses inside the cities, or does it also evict players from Hearthfire and mod homes?

I might be asking for a bit much, but could it be possible if the supported followers was up to 10? You say 'only' but it does feel a bit small, lol.

@Monoman1

There seems to be a small conflict between Submissive Lola and Survival

The Lola experts have set it out very clearly - and certainly far better than I could ever hope to - in the post referenced

They think that if there is any solution to be found, it might need to be made in Survival and something that you could maybe check out for us?

Do you have any practicable options for a fix, or will the two mods probably just remain incompatible for those of us who really can't delve under the hood safely?

TIA if you can help at all.  No probs if it's really just not a runner

18 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thanks!  I'm blown away that you can run so many mods.  My skyrim is a dumpster fire, even with mator smash.  

Just started a new game with SLS, and very often when I'm too encumbered to walk, I can't even walk.  Trying to get inducted into the circle, and everyone but farkas is stuck :(  Any tips on troubleshooting would be appreciated

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Added a property licence. Women are not permitted to own property without a valid property licence. Non compliance will lead to eviction. Quartermasters keep records and so will automatically evict you if your property licence elapses naturally. If you lose the licence or it gets stolen you'll have to be caught to be evicted. Once evicted you'll have to buy a property licence and speak to the quartermaster about lifting the lockdown on your property. They'll unbar your homes later that day.

Just a tax really, but still fun.

Now it exists, optimistic there might be further related functionality...

- Added 'jiggles'. Based on how voluptuous you become, gain 3/6/10% to your buy & sell prices but it makes you 3/6/10% slower. Your sex partners also gain unconditional bonus enjoyment during sex on every animation stage change due to all your jiggling about. Effect is based on the combined size of your 'slif_butt', 'slif_belly' & ('slif_breast' or 'BreastsFantasy') nodes. 

This is just a weak version of an SLD feature, so I'm not sure why you bothered with it.

I guess SLD doesn't do SLSO enjoyment, and given the time I have, probably won't until 2035

- Added a caged troll to the kennel. If you ask nicely the keeper just might let you suck him off. Lucky you! Player must be in a predicament (arm cut off or is creature corrupted or is cum addict and must have spent at least one night in the kennel)

Useful.

- Added a huge speech & buy/sell price debuff to the active bikini curse to discourage wearing non bikini/slooty outfits around town. The effect lingers for some time afterwards so you can't just equip something that's not slutty while trading and then swap back into a respectable outfit later. Best just stick with your heels and bikini. Or go naked if necessary.

Practical maybe, but feels unimmersive. If there was some lingering visible consequence of breaking the bikini rules it would be awesome.

I'm amazed you have time do to all this. 

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm amazed you have time do to all this. 

You're not the only one. 

If there was some lingering visible consequence of breaking the bikini rules it would be awesome.

Such as?

Need to elaborate. If this is about not needing a property licence if you're married. I looked at it but getting who you're married to and when and when/if you break up doesn't seem to be easy. 

8 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

Just started a new game with SLS, and very often when I'm too encumbered to walk, I can't even walk.  Trying to get inducted into the circle, and everyone but farkas is stuck :(  Any tips on troubleshooting would be appreciated

You've probably got something else modifying carry weight?

Try disabling the carry weight function in SLS misogyny menu. 

11 hours ago, donkeywho said:

TIA if you can help at all.  No probs if it's really just not a runner

This problem in lola requires your character to sneak and talk to an npc while wearing a gag?

That's the gag begging thing in SLS. I'm not even sure it's working anymore so I could probably just disable it for now. 

12 hours ago, Lute said:

Does the property license only apply to houses inside the cities, or does it also evict players from Hearthfire and mod homes?

Mod homes would be absolutely impossible I think. 

Hearthfires would probably be difficult enough. 

I just role play that there are no other homes. Mod homes I find way OP anyway so it suits me. 

12 hours ago, Lute said:

I might be asking for a bit much, but could it be possible if the supported followers was up to 10? You say 'only' but it does feel a bit small, lol.

I could. I mean I don't think it'd be a big deal for me but I'll just say that having a lot of followers hits performance a fair bit in my experience.

14 hours ago, Meteox said:

FHU and RND both return as empty, as in the console command outputs this as their state: 

Right. Well that at least explains it. 

If the state is empty then calls to decrease hunger or inflate your character will just be dumped. 

Does not, however, explain why they're in that state to begin with. You haven't merged RND or FHU have you? 

Try restarting their interfaces by clicking on them in the interface menu. Then save, reload, wait 10 seconds or so and check their states again.

16 hours ago, DzOnIxD said:

I'm will be starting a new playthrough soon, and this mod will be integral to it. That being said do you have an ETA for this new version?

I wouldn't really bother waiting too much. I don't currently foresee any issues with updating to the new version whenever it comes out. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

This problem in lola requires your character to sneak and talk to an npc while wearing a gag?

That's the gag begging thing in SLS. I'm not even sure it's working anymore so I could probably just disable it for now. 

Thanks for getting back.  It was this issue, if that helps, the secoind post showing the TES5Edit changes needed to survival. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/148847-submissive-lola-the-resubmission/?do=findComment&comment=3123934

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/148847-submissive-lola-the-resubmission/?do=findComment&comment=3085935

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sneak peek at changes next version. These are done more or less:

- Added a property licence. Women are not permitted to own property without a valid property licence. Non compliance will lead to eviction. Quartermasters keep records and so will automatically evict you if your property licence elapses naturally. If you lose the licence or it gets stolen you'll have to be caught to be evicted. Once evicted you'll have to buy a property licence and speak to the quartermaster about lifting the lockdown on your property. They'll unbar your homes later that day.

Hello sir, you are doing the work of the divines with this mod, i say this is one of the finer mods on this website, possible you could expand on this in a future update? possible you would add marriage to this functionality? i can see this being expanded to a requirement of having to be married and having husband in order to own property, mounts and such for that ye old spouses permission. :D Also it would make the consequence of divorce and staying faithful much more crucial for the average adventuring harlot, :D but maybe that's beyond what I'm initially suggesting, marriage essentially as a requirement would be a fun immersive and lore friendly addition to the inequality content of the mod  thank you for creating this mod btw it's looking great. :D

2 hours ago, Huntrezz said:

Hello sir, you are doing the work of the divines with this mod, i say this is one of the finer mods on this website, possible you could expand on this in a future update? possible you would add marriage to this functionality? i can see this being expanded to a requirement of having to be married and having husband in order to own property, mounts and such for that ye old spouses permission. :D Also it would make the consequence of divorce and staying faithful much more crucial for the average adventuring harlot, :D but maybe that's beyond what I'm initially suggesting, marriage essentially as a requirement would be a fun immersive and lore friendly addition to the inequality content of the mod  thank you for creating this mod btw it's looking great. :D

It's not a bad idea actually.  Forcing women into marriage to get basic rights would be neat.

I'm even thinking further...

If you are married :

• You have to wear your wedding ring
  • If a guard sees you with more than X gold, the excess is sent to your male spouse (+ optionally you get a punishment)
  • You can use your male spouse as a gold storage
  • If you need more gold than the limit, you can ask/beg/<insert interesting stuff> your spouse for a note/license allowing you to carry that excess gold for some time (X hours or days)
  • You get a fine/punishment if you're seen having non-forced sex with someone else

If you are in a slave faction :

• No such limit (to avoid breaking some mods)
  • You can't get married until you get out of that faction

Else, systemic limits :

• You cannot buy property in town
  • You can't carry more than X gold, half of the excess is stored until you get married, the other half is taken by the Hold.  When you get married, the remain is sent to your spouse (see above)
  • You can't have more than one follower
  • You can't buy a horse
  • You can't buy in taverns (unless with a bribe)
  • Other ideas ?

You could ask for divorce, but at what price...

Not beeing wed would make your life harder basically.  You'd have to ask your spouse for everything :)

The only issue I see is that marriage in Skyrim isn't easily accessible.  First, you have to get the amulet, then you have to go to Riften, which could bother some low levels/roleplay people...

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If there was some lingering visible consequence of breaking the bikini rules it would be awesome.

Such as?

Some weird glowing tattoos all over your face maybe?

Or the character turns kind of red (though hormones already does this, and it looks a bit odd).

Or maybe it causes boob and butt inflation? (Seeing as you're into all that jiggles stuff now). With morphs, as butt and breast size increases based on nodes look so bad.

Or an occasional idle animation, like the out of breath ... maybe the boob self-grope?

But I'm sure you have some better idea...

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Need to elaborate. If this is about not needing a property licence if you're married. I looked at it but getting who you're married to and when and when/if you break up doesn't seem to be easy. 

I was thinking of something different.

The marriage thing has been posted on plenty ... so I won't get into that.

I had the idea that characters without property licenses, who are found wandering about the city during curfew hours would be promptly sent to the kennels. Currently, the guards need to be quiet annoyed with you to send you to the kennel.

And if whore licenses were a thing, they would also allow some night time wandering, but I think a whore license should require a "sponsor". Probably you don't want to go there.

Not sure why but after installing The Amazing World of Bikini Remastered the bikini list is not populating the world, I can actually build the lists but I can't find any bikinis on vendors or chests. I modified the json file as instructed, built the SSEMerged and Bash patch. I don't know where I'm fucking up please help?

loadorder.txt

5 minutes ago, Agnes_ said:

Not sure why but after installing The Amazing World of Bikini Remastered the bikini list is not populating the world, I can actually build the lists but I can't find any bikinis on vendors or chests. I modified the json file as instructed, built the SSEMerged and Bash patch. I don't know where I'm fucking up please help?

loadorder.txt 3.56 kB · 0 downloads

Remastered changes the name of the ESP so Survival isn't looking for it

11 minutes ago, Agnes_ said:

loadorder.txt 3.56 kB · 0 downloads

You have to go into the Bikini Armor JSON file and change the esp name like this 

Under edit you can do a find and replace works great super easy

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fb8858997bcc84c876f598c7dc6aeb9f.png

3 minutes ago, Agnes_ said:

Yes I did change the name of the esp on the bikiniarmor json so survival can find it, otherwise you can't even build the lists. Thanks!

Does "TAWOBA REMASTERED Leveled List.esp" have ARMA files? 

I don't have it installed anymore so I can't check RQ but if it does it would be overwriting the forms so your JSON file might need that esp instead.

32 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

You have to go into the Bikini Armor JSON file and change the esp name like this 

Under edit you can do a find and replace works great super easy

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.fb8858997bcc84c876f598c7dc6aeb9f.png

This was it, for some reason I thought you only needed to change the bikinimodname line and the mod will take care of the rest. I replaced them all and now it's working, thank you so much!

On 9/3/2020 at 8:53 PM, Monoman1 said:

But if people have more ideas on how to make things harder later in the game I'm all eyes..... (but that's not a commitment on my part. I've already got so much to do).

Sometimes when you're leaving a town, you're asked to confirm the name on one of your licenses and I think it would be really hot if instead of the one option that's always correct there were a couple more, and if you happen to give the wrong answer the toll collector would then tear apart said license (suspecting either that it was stolen/counterfeit or that you're impersonating someone else, since you apparently didn't even know who the license was issued to.)

The interaction is already there, and this would also give you incentive to check and try to remember the randomized names that're written on your purchased licenses. Possibly pretty hardcore though so maybe a toggle.