11 hours ago, Tenri said:

Okay, I had seen while looking for the follower checks code regarding the confiscation of full armours but hadn't looked much deeper than seeing it existed, if it is just worn full armors that makes sense. I knew that being able to trade armours was intended but then I lost my old computer for a couple months and didn't look through entire change logs for things.

As for NPCs and scripts the issue with DD is more that every device a NPC has equipped is another script running on them 5 NPCs each wearing 5 devices is 25 scripts, so one script on your followers to reapply a spell effect shouldn't be an issue, since most people aren't going to have dozens of followers, the number of scripts that adds should be fairly minor and they won't be doing anything most of the time.

Just to clarify further with the bikini licence. 

All armors are allowed to be carried in your inventory. 

Acceptable worn armors are: bikini armor keyword armor, boots with boots keyword, helmets with the helmet keyword, gauntlets with the gauntlets keyword and shields. Anything else is considered full armor IIRC. and shouldn't be worn. 

I wonder would it be better to reverse the logic from inclusive to exclusive which might be simpler. Ie. Anything that's in the body slot must have the bikini keyword. Anything else would be allowed. Its just how that script evolved over time. Initially it was strict bikini armor only. 

2 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

Shouldn't the setting affect both behaviors?

The setting on the misogyny page only covers ass slapping and whistling. But this is the hello greetings distance. I might add a separate slider for guard behavior distance. 

1 hour ago, Tenri said:

A limit on their detection radius would be nice, I once had a whiterun guard that patrols the roads outside the city chase me down for unlocking the chest at the entrance to the White River Watch bandit cave.

Haha. There are LOS checks. Just goes to show how bad los is in skyrim. As I've said here a few time I've had LOS not be blocked by an entire farmhouse but later be block by a post.  

My issues with the current version:

- Swallowing cum doesn't seems to reduce the cum hunger at all. I've my character suck THREE different horses back to back (With the encourage beastiality option ticked) but nothing seems to have happened to the debuff. I've checked the magicka regen mult and it stayed as low as 10 (Default being 100, -90 for being at ravenous). I've even doubled up the factor at which the hunger would decrease from swallowing the cum. The swallowing message shows up and sound effect fire, confirming the fact it is working. Waiting it out (While I was testing the re-purchase of the licenses) does in fact work.

- After a while, swallowing cum stopped increasing the anal inflation pool in Fill Her Up.

- Forced usage of drugs never happened. Mind you, it has stopped working long time ago in my previous profiles when I updated Skooma Whore to the latest version looooong time ago.

The good news:

- Licenses purchase works for me now. That's a plus, no?

Something that the cum hunger made laugh at:

ScreenShot61.bmp

45 minutes ago, Meteox said:

Swallowing cum doesn't seems to reduce the cum hunger at all. I've my character suck THREE different horses back to back (With the encourage beastiality option ticked) but nothing seems to have happened to the debuff. I've checked the magicka regen mult and it stayed as low as 10 (Default being 100, -90 for being at ravenous). I've even doubled up the factor at which the hunger would decrease from swallowing the cum. The swallowing message shows up and sound effect fire, confirming the fact it is working. Waiting it out (While I was testing the re-purchase of the licenses) does in fact work.

Was it the same horse? Are its balls empty?

After a while, swallowing cum stopped increasing the anal inflation pool in Fill Her Up.

Same as above?

Forced usage of drugs never happened. Mind you, it has stopped working long time ago in my previous profiles when I updated Skooma Whore to the latest version looooong time ago.

Toll drugs stop being applied once your character is fully hooked. 

Not sure about rape drugs. 

I'm getting a very consistent "pure virtual function call" error on using the withdraw command from the wheel menu, which is weird because I remember getting a CTD on that before, then you fixed it and I used it for a bit, and now it's back.

I did uninstall "Fly you fools", but this was before the CTD came back, maybe I should just keep that one.

2 hours ago, ttpt said:

I'm getting a very consistent "pure virtual function call" error on using the withdraw command from the wheel menu, which is weird because I remember getting a CTD on that before, then you fixed it and I used it for a bit, and now it's back.

I did uninstall "Fly you fools", but this was before the CTD came back, maybe I should just keep that one.

Yea I noticed this but forgot to investigate it. It was working fine. I swear. 

The old problem was with 'attract attention' - a missing voice file iirc. 

So the quartermasters went missing again. I updated to your current version which has the wheel thingy. Well, I found them. Any reason ALL the quartermasters would be hanging out in the Whiterun temple, along with the Kennel Master? There's also like 6 copies of the Whiterun guy running around. Not sure who that green orc guy is. Multiple copies of him too. Strangely enough, they were killing several crabs that somehow got into the temple also.

ScreenShot2.bmp ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp

Added one more Screenshot. Got it right at the start of loading in. They all seem to spawn in that one corner, then fan out.

ScreenShot7.bmp

20 minutes ago, EagleFive said:

So the quartermasters went missing again. I updated to your current version which has the wheel thingy. Well, I found them. Any reason ALL the quartermasters would be hanging out in the Whiterun temple, along with the Kennel Master? There's also like 6 copies of the Whiterun guy running around. Not sure who that green orc guy is. Multiple copies of him too. Strangely enough, they were killing several crabs that somehow got into the temple also.

Believe that issue has been mentioned before in the past - search points to the following posts:

and the discussions on the cause are a bit lower:

Haven't read in detail but I got the impression it was a problem with game overload and/or load order problems breaking things.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea I noticed this but forgot to investigate it. It was working fine. I swear. 

The old problem was with 'attract attention' - a missing voice file iirc. 

oh yeah, it was for sure on attract attention before.

But the withdraw stuff for sure was working, that's why I removed fly you fools in the first place, I tried it out and it worked as a toggle and everything was just peachy.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Was it the same horse? Are its balls empty?

Same as above?

Toll drugs stop being applied once your character is fully hooked. 

Not sure about rape drugs. 

They were different horses whose balls were, according to the message, were bursting with cum. I've made sure to reset Fill Her Up and disabling and re-enabling the "cum adds to anal pool" option thing while testing, same results.

I forgot to mention one point that may somehow be related: Swallowing cum no longer affects normal hunger and thirst.

17 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Haha. There are LOS checks. Just goes to show how bad los is in skyrim. As I've said here a few time I've had LOS not be blocked by an entire farmhouse but later be block by a post.  

Perhaps a distance check would have solved this?

Which is odd, because presumably there are distance checks?

Wouldn't be a lot of point in configuring a radius otherwise.

It is possible, of course, to do an explicit height difference check, which might rule out a variety of odd cases.

5 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Believe that issue has been mentioned before in the past - search points to the following posts:

and the discussions on the cause are a bit lower:

Haven't read in detail but I got the impression it was a problem with game overload and/or load order problems breaking things.

Thank you for linking that. I searched so much and those things never came up. Admittedly it was Google search though.

I read through that, and it didn't really say if he solved it outright, but his mentioning of the follower mod packs was VERY helpful, as was Lupine's suggestion that is was a loading issue. I have those same three follower packs (Follower Pack I, II, and III). While SLS and those 3 played nice before, for some reason after I updated a few mods, and added 1 or 2 that don't have anything to do with followers, they don't work together now (I had not updated or changed SLS or the follower packs). 

My solution was:  Disabling the 3 follower packs, starting a new game, then saving in the prison. Exit Skyrim and re-enable the packs, and you can play with the followers and the quartermasters still show up. Those 3 mods are super quick to turn on and off, and don't require running Bodyslide or FNIS.

So I'm guessing Lupine was correct in that is was an overload of things trying to set up/spawn at the same time. Thank you!

8 hours ago, ttpt said:

oh yeah, it was for sure on attract attention before.

But the withdraw stuff for sure was working, that's why I removed fly you fools in the first place, I tried it out and it worked as a toggle and everything was just peachy.

Seems the problem is something to do with stopping the associated dialogue quest too soon. SLS tries to send dialogue lines to STA for output. But thats not easily done with built in conditions usually needing a magic effect present so that every npc doesnt say the line. Can't add sta magic effect as a condition without making it a hard dep so I had to resort to some shenanigans to get it to work. I'll see if there's a better way. Right now I think the only thing that causes it is;

STA installed and

Always use dummy disabled. 

8 hours ago, Meteox said:

They were different horses whose balls were, according to the message, were bursting with cum. I've made sure to reset Fill Her Up and disabling and re-enabling the "cum adds to anal pool" option thing while testing, same results.

I forgot to mention one point that may somehow be related: Swallowing cum no longer affects normal hunger and thirst.

I don't know then. Maybe post a log and I'll take a look. You've also not said which needs mod you use.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Perhaps a distance check would have solved this?

Which is odd, because presumably there are distance checks?

Yep I will probably add a distance slider. I too would have thought thered be a built in distance check. 

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

is possible, of course, to do an explicit height difference check, which might rule out a variety of odd cases

Hmm yeah that might be useful. Its a traditional trope of stealth games that the enemy is oblivious to anything above or below them usually.

I only just discovered that this mod has added a wheel menu : -D   Was wondering where that had come from.

Nice feature, but it has some functions that aren't relevant to my game, e.g. EFF. How can I edit it?  I can't find anything in the MCM options. I had a look in the mod folder but couldn't see anything that looked hopeful.  I tried installing Easy Wheel Menu but it doesn't register the wheel functions that this mod has added.

Very grateful for any advice.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Seems the problem is something to do with stopping the associated dialogue quest too soon. SLS tries to send dialogue lines to STA for output. But thats not easily done with built in conditions usually needing a magic effect present so that every npc doesnt say the line. Can't add sta magic effect as a condition without making it a hard dep so I had to resort to some shenanigans to get it to work. I'll see if there's a better way. Right now I think the only thing that causes it is;

STA installed and

Always use dummy disabled. 

You know what, I actually had toggled that off and togging it back on did solve the WIthdraw CTD. That's not something I could even imagine had anything to do with it, but since you made both mods you'd be the one to know.

The reason I had toggled the dummy off is that, while I'm sure it's an invisible and immaterial dummy, some other dialogue mod had picked it off for the brief moment it existed and the dummy started insulting me, calling me a slut or some such I'm sure. Plus this gave me flashbacks to sexlife's own "dummy you" which I think existed for longer periods of time, which led to that dummy even occasionally joining on defeat scenes and other sex scenes. That dummy and all of that mod's "you" dialogue eventually got removed because it could cause such behaviors.

I haven't actually seen the dummy from STA do any of that but the dialogue thing kind of reminded me of it so I wanted to prevent that.

45 minutes ago, Not a prisoner said:

I only just discovered that this mod has added a wheel menu : -D   Was wondering where that had come from.

Nice feature, but it has some functions that aren't relevant to my game, e.g. EFF. How can I edit it?  I can't find anything in the MCM options. I had a look in the mod folder but couldn't see anything that looked hopeful.  I tried installing Easy Wheel Menu but it doesn't register the wheel functions that this mod has added.

Very grateful for any advice.

You can't. I'm biased because I'm EFF. But I have added a GetFollowers() function to the next version that should work with most follower frameworks so I can probably add my own version of teleport easily enough without relying on the framework. 

18 minutes ago, ttpt said:

haven't actually seen the dummy from STA do any of that but the dialogue thing kind of reminded me of it so I wanted to prevent that.

Some dialogue mods have fairly loose conditions on their dialogue. I've seen "oh you were so sneaky I did not see you" on creatures a lot lately. Anyone know what thats from?

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

You can't. I'm biased because I'm EFF. But I have added a GetFollowers() function to the next version that should work with most follower frameworks so I can probably add my own version of teleport easily enough without relying on the framework. 

Cheers : ) Maybe it could be made optional at some point, or an add-on for Easy Wheel? No worries anyway, a lot of the functions in your wheel are very useful.

So I'm aware that setting the confiscation buyback to less than 25% of the original price won't change anything but setting it at 25% or 50% doesn't seem to change their value for me either. I tried to activate the feature mid-playthrough and from a new game and had the same thing happen (running the latest release version.)

With confiscation buyback ticked and price set at 25% of original I walked into whiterun and had dwarven bikini armor pieces that are worth 400~ each confiscated, then I bought a bikini armor license and asked to see my confiscated items.. All of them were available for retrieval at 400~ per piece and it's not just visual, I do lose the listed amount upon purchase. 

I decided to keep playing on that save for a while and it did become pretty interesting going so deep in dept in order to don armor and it also gave me a huge incentive to never let a license expire and subsequently have stuff confiscated, but I think I'd prefer if the buyback was less than 100% for the times when I've no choice but to let them expire. 

1 hour ago, firepunch1 said:

So I'm aware that setting the confiscation buyback to less than 25% of the original price won't change anything but setting it at 25% or 50% doesn't seem to change their value for me either. I tried to activate the feature mid-playthrough and from a new game and had the same thing happen (running the latest release version.)

With confiscation buyback ticked and price set at 25% of original I walked into whiterun and had dwarven bikini armor pieces that are worth 400~ each confiscated, then I bought a bikini armor license and asked to see my confiscated items.. All of them were available for retrieval at 400~ per piece and it's not just visual, I do lose the listed amount upon purchase. 

I decided to keep playing on that save for a while and it did become pretty interesting going so deep in dept in order to don armor and it also gave me a huge incentive to never let a license expire and subsequently have stuff confiscated, but I think I'd prefer if the buyback was less than 100% for the times when I've no choice but to let them expire. 

:shrug:

100%:

1.jpg.e298f084dfafbd1db0a6c2f8fac1142b.jpg

25%:

2.jpg.79ad19f00606bb73de59abf130498017.jpg