1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

To humiliate you? It's not exactly a normal cock. You should still be treated as female in general but as more of a... 'freak'.

Nope. Still don't get it.

The other women already despise you; I don't get why you would become a predator; and it's just one less hole for guard fun.

You could always use it to rape the guards though.

56 minutes ago, 814661 said:

Ive got a pretty big problem with dismemberment, got both SL Survival and the tweaked amputator installed.

So i fought a spider and lost my left arm in the process, no big deal went to the next city to get healing, this is where the issue starts: i pay the healer, healing starts, suddenly i get a popup through a small black window that says nothing but 'Forbidding.' that appears 2-3 times, during the 3rd time i can see the limb regrow and afterwards my character looks perfectly normal again except now im unable to loot anything and the game apparently treats me as having no arms at all because while trying to pick stuff up it will also say "Despite having no hands you manage to pick x item up" so apparently the healing dismembers me even further instead of actually healing.

I also tried the other healing methods through trolls or amputator itself, both have the exact same problems. Anyone got a solution?

SE I guess?

Still works ok for me. What amp framework are you using since I don't think there's any official conversion?

Sounds like you've tried it but F1 -> edit player -> heal.

If that doesn't work get another limb cut off and try healing again. 

As a last resort try 'StopQuest _SLS_AmputationHelplessQuest'

But I'd check everything is still working afterwards if you do. 

29 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Nope. Still don't get it.

You're no fun :P

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The other women already despise you;

Ok....Why?

There's no content I can think of to that effect. 

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't get why you would become a predator

Because you need to unload in them to get rid of the thing. 

Looks like there's no interest in the idea anyway so I'll drop it. 

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I thought it was a great idea, the guards with more unusual tastes would get off on turning the P.C. into a freak, you could even get extra begging quest to perform with another female for their viewing pleasure. Might even make more sense that way than suddenly turning into a predator, you have to beg for the cure with a rising % chance the john doesn't give you a false cure that's actually another potion from monomans SLS apothecary.

Okay, I'm pretty lost right now. 

So I installed SLSO, and TaWoBA fine. Played, bikini worked fine ect. 

But once SoS kicked in, it unequipped armor due to a slot issue. Okay, obnoxious. So I came in here and installed the CBBE patch by Sucker343, I installed the patch and the patches patch. 

Equipping a bikini (slot 56 now) causes my /body/ to become invisible. Hands, feet, head, and other armors appear fine. 
So I went into DDi and turned all the device hider to none(disabled). (Didn't change the hider slot from 41)
Didn't fix it. 

I started a new game with the same issue. I reran Bodyslide and re-batch built which didn't help either. I manually copied the patch bodyslide files from the patch+patchespatch into data/calientetools/bodyslide then batch built again. Nothing. 

I installed a mod that does nothing but check the slots and shows them in the mcm to see if there's anything messing with it. Nothing afaik. 

I reinstalled TaWoBA, TaWoBA bodyslide files, and the patches, reran bodyslide, started a new game. Still invisible.

I have /no/ idea whats going on. I guess i'm going to try to manually edit the slot number in tes5edit to something else to figure out if it's a slot issue or something else.

EDIT: I changed the slot to 43 (ears), still invisible. Then I changed the slot back to 32 (body), and...still invisible. On current and on new save.

48 minutes ago, audhol said:

I thought it was a great idea, the guards with more unusual tastes would get off on turning the P.C. into a freak, you could even get extra begging quest to perform with another female for their viewing pleasure. Might even make more sense that way than suddenly turning into a predator, you have to beg for the cure with a rising % chance the john doesn't give you a false cure that's actually another potion from monomans SLS apothecary.

Yea or as part of the curse if a man cums inside your PC (because your holes are still available) then it increases the number of women you need to cum in to dispel the curse. 

Which would make you hated among women. 

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Load complete load order in TesEdit. Make sure nothing is overwriting your armor records. 

I'm not sure what i'm looking at here TBH, I ran a filter -> Show conflicts as the FAQ showed but identifying anything else is foreign to me. Vortex shows that the CBBE meshes are overwriting base TAWoBA as expected, then the patch is overwriting the TAWoBA ESP, then the patches patch is overwriting a handful of sliders. as expected. (I think?)

D3t9Rk0.png

also here's my loadorder from Vortex:

# Automatically generated by Vortex

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
Children+SoulGems.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Attributes.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
ScocLB.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
BodySlotsMCM.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOS - Pubic Hair for Females Addon.esp
Nordic Warmaiden Body Hair.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
zzEstrus.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
SL Survival.esp
Cum Alchemy.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
MagnoCumGaudio.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
SexLab Pheromones.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Brows.esp
FISS.esp
iHUD.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
SkyUI.esp
SkyTweak.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
AchieveThat.esp
CalmPaintings.esp
yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
DeviousTraining.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
DW.esp
EquipableStockings.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
EstrusDwemer.esp
RegnPiercings.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
FMR Ordinator Patch.esp
FNIS.esp
Jugs.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexlabTransparentSex.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SL_shrines.esp
SLSO.esp
SexlabAchievement.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
WetFunction.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
ccas_starts.esp
SkyFem NPC.esp

20 minutes ago, Yllarius said:

I'm not sure what i'm looking at here TBH, I ran a filter -> Show conflicts

Ah don't bother with filters. 

Just find and ARMO record you know isn't working. Click on it. Any overrides on the record are shown on the right window as separate columns. If there's only one column then the record is not being overridden. 

Focus on one armor. If you figure out why one of them isn't working then the rest will follow. 

Check it's slot ID in tesedit. Then open the mesh in NifSkope and check it's dismember slot. They should match. If not then it's probably some problem with the bodyslide meshes. Bodyslide outfits have their own independent mesh in the CalientesTools folder. So the dismember slot might be wrong in that. 

NifSkope:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.f9c114c9a550a2e7a331fc35d5e0dc07.jpg

There are no conflicts with TESedit. I opened the NIF from CalienteTools/Bodyslide/Shapedata/WWB_BIBbikini1.nif (Should be Iron Bikini Top I in game.) 
TESedit shows it as slot 56, NIFskope shows the same.
EDIT: Opened Skyrim/data/meshes/armor/shitty/bikini1_0.nif as well, same ID, 56.

4LDhUad.png

9 minutes ago, Yllarius said:

There are no conflicts with TESedit. I opened the NIF from CalienteTools/Bodyslide/Shapedata/WWB_BIBbikini1.nif (Should be Iron Bikini Top I in game.) 
TESedit shows it as slot 56, NIFskope shows the same.

And equipping this armor on it's own causes your body to disappear?

What about: \meshes\armor\shitty\iron\bikini_1_1.nif

Does it match the body slide mesh?

Can you post a pic of the record in TesEdit?

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

And equipping this armor on it's own causes your body to disappear?

What about: \meshes\armor\shitty\iron\bikini_1_1.nif

Does it match the body slide mesh?

Can you post a pic of the record in TesEdit?

Yes. 
Sorry, I found it late and edited, but yes, it is also slot 56, just like the other.

y3oSXRS.png

14 minutes ago, Yllarius said:

Sorry, I found it late and edited, but yes, it is also slot 56, just like the other.

Pff. Ok. What about the ArmorAddon (ARMA). Scroll down to the bottom on the right. Hold down CTRL and click on the 'Armature'. Should bring you straight to the ARMA record. Which should also be slot 56 and shouldn't be overridden. 

After that I'm running out of ideas. 

EDIT: Welp, Mono would have pointed my in the right direction regardless. >.>
Gonna go ahead and double post, put it seems to be an issue with Skyfem (surprise surprise) I attempted to repatch, but it didn't seem to work. I uninstalled it however, and didn't have an issue. 

Were I a smarter man I would have noticed this:

tUqC7nm.png

Gonna try to reinstall SkyFem and repatch and see if that still breaks it. Sorry for the hassle.
EDIT: It did, they coexist fine as long as, for whatever reason, SkyFem is installed and patched AFTER changing the slots.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

SE I guess?

Still works ok for me. What amp framework are you using since I don't think there's any official conversion?

Sounds like you've tried it but F1 -> edit player -> heal.

If that doesn't work get another limb cut off and try healing again. 

As a last resort try 'StopQuest _SLS_AmputationHelplessQuest'

But I'd check everything is still working afterwards if you do. 

Not SE, using LE. 

I did try the F1 healing, led to the same result as the other methods, the arm is visually back but apparently the game doesnt recognize it. Note that while only having one arm before healing, i was still able to loot and everything seemed to work as intended (cant equip 2h weapons etc), but after trying to heal im not able to loot at all anymore. 

Cutting off another limb and then healing unfortunately doesnt work either. Also tried the command, doesnt give me my arm back and if i then try to heal through F1 it doesnt work again because of the same issue. Also tried disabling amputator, but here too the same thing happens, arm comes back with Forbidden windows and cant loot afterwards. 

i do not know if this happens just with me or it is on purpose...  but leaving a town after paying the tow apears the message  "will take no much longer before the guards realise that i'm gone" and i get punished if i come back after the grace period, this happens no matter if pay the tow or not ... so there is no much sense paying the tow right now for me

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Why would guards give you a cock?

just for trolling you and laugh a little bit? sounds funny to me

about the bend over animations they look nice but will they have some real purporse? and in the get up part the animation ends very suddently i don't know who is making this animations but i suggest making the character turn around more slowly and shaking the tits before the end... maybe ?

1 hour ago, Kamekami said:

about the bend over animations they look nice but will they have some real purporse? and in the get up part the animation ends very suddently i don't know who is making this animations but i suggest making the character turn around more slowly and shaking the tits before the end... maybe ?

Over here the npcs around you start slapping your ass when you bend over (you might need spank that ass for that to happen)

I tried to add the keywords and now the bikini experience is working fine.

So this mod can distribute TAWOBA bikinis in loot chests and blacksmiths across Skyrim. Can it distribute bikinis from other mods as well (if I add the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword)? What do I have to do for it to distribute bikinis from other mods? Add them to BikiniArmors.json?

4 hours ago, 814661 said:

Not SE, using LE. 

I did try the F1 healing, led to the same result as the other methods, the arm is visually back but apparently the game doesnt recognize it. Note that while only having one arm before healing, i was still able to loot and everything seemed to work as intended (cant equip 2h weapons etc), but after trying to heal im not able to loot at all anymore. 

Cutting off another limb and then healing unfortunately doesnt work either. Also tried the command, doesnt give me my arm back and if i then try to heal through F1 it doesnt work again because of the same issue. Also tried disabling amputator, but here too the same thing happens, arm comes back with Forbidden windows and cant loot afterwards. 

Please verify the quest is 'stopped'. 

This quest controls the dropping of items and the unequipping of hands you don't have. 

'sqv _SLS_AmputationHelplessQuest'

If it's not running then I don't know why you still can't equip stuff. 

1 hour ago, Fulanoo said:

Add them to BikiniArmors.json?

Ahh..... yea. This. I think. 

Obviously they should also have the bikini keyword to be treated as bikinis by licences/bikini exp etc. 

3 hours ago, Kamekami said:

so there is no much sense paying the tow right now for me

No the toll should clear any punishment. 

Keep an eye out for notifications There's a "It won't be long before the guards notice I'm gone" when you leave a zone. They're easy to miss during notification spam. There's a chance you're entering some unknown cell inside town (a mod home maybe or something like that). 

about the bend over animations they look nice but will they have some real purporse?

It triggers spank that ass spanks from nearby npcs. 

Beg for cock currently does nothing. 

n the get up part the animation ends very suddently i don't know who is making this animations but i suggest making the character turn around more slowly and shaking the tits before the end... maybe ?

You'd have to feed that back to @audhol

I need some imaginative suggestions for what text should appear on:

- A curfew licence.

- A whore licence.

Using 'council or armaments' again would be weird. 

Both will allow your PC to wander around town 'after hours'. One is practically free. The other is not. I'll let you guess which. 

Need to keep in mind when writing that this is a Skyrim wide affair again. Not per city. So I can't really do 'By the will of the jarl' etc. 

Guest AthenaESIV

So the whore license comes with a heavy obligation and just not a license to be a capitalist? lol  Look forward to it. 

It would be funny if it had a list of things the holder is expected to do on demand, and a list of really ridiculous things they are not expected to do, lol.. The more matter of fact it is about what they will not have to do (as if such things would need to be explained in the first place) the better.

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:
9 hours ago, Kamekami said:

n the get up part the animation ends very suddently i don't know who is making this animations but i suggest making the character turn around more slowly and shaking the tits before the end... maybe ?

You'd have to feed that back to @audhol

I can look at it if you like but the point was not to be stuck in a long "getup" anim also your arse and tits have been spanked plenty of times after bending over, not sure you would want to be jiggling them after??? That being said if thats what people want it can be done, let me know @Monoman1 if youd like it changed.

19 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't want to deprive anyone else of their futa-fun.

I thought there was content in SLS and STA that has other female characters complain about your behavior, denigrate your character, refuse to sell to you, call you mean things...

But if there isn't. Why not?

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

- A whore licence.

What happens when you don't have a whore license?

Does that mean you can't do whorish things for guards?
What are you punished for?

What is allowed?

I'm uncertain.

Certainly, if you have a whore license, other females in town - other than innkeepers - should treat you unpleasantly and female vendors should give you penalty prices or sabotage goods they sell you. (e.g. You buy a potion of healing, but it turns out to be stale urine).

8 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

It would be funny if it had a list of things the holder is expected to do on demand, and a list of really ridiculous things they are not expected to do, lol.. The more matter of fact it is about what they will not have to do (as if such things would need to be explained in the first place) the better.

I like this idea.

But if they can't refuse to do things (on penalty of the LAW), they should at least have the right to get paid for anything sexual they're asked to do.

Business is business, and business must grow!

Curfew license...

"The bearer of this license, <Cupcake>, is a female authorized to endanger herself by roaming abroad within the hold, during the hours of darkness, without the protection of a responsible male relative, by order of the Jarl."

Still hoping for a trading license...

"The bearer of this license, <Peaches>, has been given special dispensation by order of the Jarl to own and trade property, in her own right, within the hold."

The assumption being that any unlicensed female can only sell, or purchase a house, if accompanied by a male spouse.

In which case the male spouse (or abusive/possessive father/brother/uncle) is the theoretical trader/owner.

(Still allowed to buy, even without a license).

SLS could then enforce one single "drawback" of having a male spouse: he is allowed to have sex with you whenever he likes and it is illegal for you to say no - on pain of punishment in stocks etc. or whatever is available. 

If your trading license lapses, any house should be repossessed, unless you have a male spouse of course.

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Please verify the quest is 'stopped'. 

This quest controls the dropping of items and the unequipping of hands you don't have. 

'sqv _SLS_AmputationHelplessQuest'

If it's not running then I don't know why you still can't equip stuff. 

The Quest is indeed stopped and i am able to equip two handed weapons and everything else again after using the stopquest command, but visually my hand is still missing and if i try to heal through F1 again after the quest is stopped it still does not work.

I managed to 'fix' it now though. I unchecked the tweaked amputator 1.3 in MO and tried using the original amputator version 0.7 instead and with that one everything worked just as intended, was able to get healing from the healer aswell as from F1 (tested both) and it worked just fine. I used to use the original version in older saves and i know that the tweaked one cant be installed in a running game, the issue was in a completely new game though where i had the tweaked one installed from the get go so that seems pretty weird. I didnt have both installed either, just the tweaked one. Guess i'll try to stay away from losing my limbs from now on