So regarding HDT floppy ahegao tongues.  This is complicated, and there has to be an easier way - but maybe not.  I took the tongues from FHU 1.96, built them in bodyslide.  Copied those and overwrite the SLS tongues - with .tri files.  Copy the TONG.XML file to the SLS tongue mesh directory.  And have it working pretty nicely.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.b9b09be3a529c6787281ec20bf622422.jpeg

FHU only has 10 tongues, while SLS has 16.  So I simply copied 1-6 to 11-16 and reused them.  Part of the allure for me was orgasm fatigue, which I found too punishing for actual gameplay, so I created a patch that cuts it in half (attached).

The relevant settings in SLS are also attached.

Spoiler

SLS Less Punishing Orgasm Fatigue.jpg

For this to really work properly, you'll need SLU+ - check your load order and be sure SLU+ overwrites everything.  If you're using Improved Camera Patches for SexLab, remove them.  Make sure Conditional Expressions Extended is up to date, along with MfgFix NG

SLS_LessPunishingOrgasmFatigue.esp

Edited by km4387
Typo in esp name fixed
On 4/12/2024 at 4:28 AM, emercold said:

my character just stand there, nothing changed

Crawling always confused me - I don't even think I see the option under "self".  From things I've read, I assume sneaking is crawling, try doing that.  Wilding was not completely fleshed out, but I like the feature regardless.

On 4/14/2024 at 12:57 AM, km4387 said:

Crawling always confused me - I don't even think I see the option under "self".  From things I've read, I assume sneaking is crawling, try doing that.  Wilding was not completely fleshed out, but I like the feature regardless.

What wasn't fleshed out?

On 4/19/2024 at 10:10 AM, Dreamer1986 said:

What wasn't fleshed out?

There is zero instruction within gameplay to explain what to do to become wild except for a few basic notes in the MCM.  Most of what I learned about it came from reading this thread and experimentation.  I realize you're trolling, but that's the reality as I see it.  I've willingly changed my load order alot to achieve the demands of this mod, and won't look back.  But simple fact - for ME - is that some things do not seem to work as intended.  Wildlings thru doors is one I've already mentioned.  When you have 900 mods, load order issues are expected - conflicts are expected.  So perhaps the issues are my own.  I never intended to blame or complain, just state the facts as I see them.

Unrelated to Wilding, I get the jiggles effects, but no interaction with slif or NIO for body changes - same with my RND hunger state.  Import/Export settings simply doesn't work correctly.  I've dabbled with making my own patches for this mod, some of which I've shared, but some things are beyond me - and I'll welcome Monoman1 back to improve, fix, and add on to this mod that we all love.

Edited by km4387
54 minutes ago, HrymfaxePrime said:

Can someone explain to me, what this mod actually does? I have seen it many times but the main modpage isn't very helpful

The first comment in this support topic has the mod description.  On the mod page itself, scroll down to "SL Survival Features" for a detailed list of what's in the mod.

On 4/20/2024 at 10:40 PM, km4387 said:

There is zero instruction within gameplay to explain what to do to become wild except for a few basic notes in the MCM.  Most of what I learned about it came from reading this thread and experimentation.  I realize you're trolling, but that's the reality as I see it.  I've willingly changed my load order alot to achieve the demands of this mod, and won't look back.  But simple fact - for ME - is that some things do not seem to work as intended.  Wildlings thru doors is one I've already mentioned.  When you have 900 mods, load order issues are expected - conflicts are expected.  So perhaps the issues are my own.  I never intended to blame or complain, just state the facts as I see them.

Why would I be trolling? I asked so I would know if something maybe doesn't work, before trying to see for myself, just to know what to expect. Since you have  already done the research on how it works, can you please tell me what you found out after reading this thread and experimented? To know how to use the feature right.

I know that there are "tiers" of creatures, and you gain "allure" points to tame creatures, and I found a list of all the creatures. Does that work right? And are there more hidden features maybe? Like creatures leveling up with you, getting stronger?

Edited by Dreamer1986
On 4/20/2024 at 11:40 AM, km4387 said:

Unrelated to Wilding, I get the jiggles effects, but no interaction with slif or NIO for body changes - same with my RND hunger state.  Import/Export settings simply doesn't work correctly.  I've dabbled with making my own patches for this mod, some of which I've shared, but some things are beyond me - and I'll welcome Monoman1 back to improve, fix, and add on to this mod that we all love.

You understand wildlings? do you have any guides on that? I've never understood fully how it worked. I get some basics tho.