6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Now daydreaming does make your PC look down at the junk when talking to men but it is set to Clear when you finish talking to them so I don't know if it's from SLS or something else...

I think it is SLS, I'm not aware of any other mod that adds headtracking at least. On the other hand this still occurs when daydreaming is turned off, so Im not sure. I also noticed my character turning her head to look at people, which I dont think happened before.

6 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

I also noticed my character turning her head to look at people,

Mmm that doesn't seem like SLS. You CAN 'Look At' npcs via the wheel - which is a once off - The script doesn't keep telling the PC to look at other targets. It's fire and forget. Meaning if you start to look at other things it's not from SLS. 

If you use the wheel and do a look at whoever. And then go for a stroll around and go next to other Npcs it SHOULD stay locked on your original NPC. If it changes to another npc without talking to them or using the wheel then it's got to be some other mod. 

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Mmm that doesn't seem like SLS. You CAN 'Look At' npcs via the wheel - which is a once off - The script doesn't keep telling the PC to look at other targets. It's fire and forget. Meaning if you start to look at other things it's not from SLS. 

If you use the wheel and do a look at whoever. And then go for a stroll around and go next to other Npcs it SHOULD stay locked on your original NPC. If it changes to another npc without talking to them or using the wheel then it's got to be some other mod. 

Just tried it out, when I do 'look at' a person, she will look at them until I tell her to stop, but afterwards it seems like she looks where I point my crosshair (in 3rd person).

11 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

I think it is SLS, I'm not aware of any other mod that adds headtracking at least. On the other hand this still occurs when daydreaming is turned off, so Im not sure. I also noticed my character turning her head to look at people, which I dont think happened before.

I will just mention this, because recently monoman added support for it (thank you so much, it is my favorite needs mood!), EatingSleepingDrinking has Headtracking? Maybe you use that? But you have to activate it, it is not on by default.  

17 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

Just tried it out, when I do 'look at' a person, she will look at them until I tell her to stop, but afterwards it seems like she looks where I point my crosshair (in 3rd person).

Nah. I can't seem to recreate that on my side. When I stop looking she snaps back to looking dead ahead and doesn't move her head no matter what I do in 3rd person. 

12 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

I will just mention this, because recently monoman added support for it (thank you so much, it is my favorite needs mood!), EatingSleepingDrinking has Headtracking? Maybe you use that? But you have to activate it, it is not on by default.  

Hm, I had the animation package from it installed, tried uninstalling it still, but that didnt help.

1 minute ago, Monoman1 said:

Nah. I can't seem to recreate that on my side. When I stop looking she snaps back to looking dead ahead and doesn't move her head no matter what I do in 3rd person. 

Okay, oh well. Its not too much of an issue anyway, since arrows still go where they should. As long as noone else reports this its probably something messed up on my side.

So I had a problem with SLS + Defeat + DV + DEC.

I had a DEC approach for enslavement, I started a brawl to make my PC defend herself. The PC won the brawl, then Defeat activated and started a post-combat rape with my follower against the attempted enslaver. So far so good. I also have DV installed also so it may be affecting the brawl stuff.

After the brawl finished I had my PC immediately drop her fists. However, she suffered repeated and frequent guard approaches warning her against wielding weapons. This happened a couple of dozen times, even though she had no weapons/fists drawn. Mostly it was just verbal warnings, but she also had bribes extorted and was barred from leaving town for a few days. This continued until a guard sent her to the Kennels for the night.

So I'm guessing that the brawl resulted in queued guard approaches, which all went off after the brawl finished. Or was there something that made them mistakenly think the PC was still armed?

It was a pretty good scene, when the guards overreacted against a female protecting herself, but I'm worried about the repeated SLS guard warnings against an unarmed PC. Presumably this isn't intended behaviour. Does this suggest my game is bugged?

15 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Does this suggest my game is bugged?

Not necessarily. Weapons drawn (which includes fists) is a rule. 

I would have thought that if the approach had not been successful that it would time out (There's a timeout built in). I'd have to check it out for myself. I tend to avoid brawls because of the bugs. Not sure how I'd detect a brawl but I would have thought that you'd be flagged as In Combat which should avoid triggering approaches. 

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Not necessarily. Weapons drawn (which includes fists) is a rule. 

I would have thought that if the approach had not been successful that it would time out (There's a timeout built in). I'd have to check it out for myself. I tend to avoid brawls because of the bugs. Not sure how I'd detect a brawl but I would have thought that you'd be flagged as In Combat which should avoid triggering approaches. 

I'm not sure how SLS might be interacting with DEC, DV and Defeat. I know that DEC lengthens the brawl AI duration, onlookers were still commenting even after the brawl finished, and even after the PC was sent to the kennels.

I had all the rules enabled for guard enforcement. I know that guards would approach the PC for having fists drawn. I was concerned because the approaches were happening repetitively after the PC had unequipped her fists. There were no approaches during the brawl when the PC had equipped her fists, only after with the unarmed PC.

6 minutes ago, Corsec said:

onlookers were still commenting even after the brawl finished,

Yea I've had that bug. Another reason I avoid brawls. Though I think that one is specific to DEC? I had hoped it had been fixed since - I haven't updated DEC in a while (just too busy).

7 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I had all the rules enabled for guard enforcement. I know that guards would approach the PC for having fists drawn. I was concerned because the approaches were happening repetitively after the PC had unequipped her fists. There were no approaches during the brawl when the PC had equipped her fists, only after with the unarmed PC.

Guards were probably cheering? Scenes take priority over everything else. Force greets won't work on Npcs in scenes as a result. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But this bring problems. Cum junkies always swallow reflexively. 

than should be a option to store in another hole, this also will make the extraction more easy 

trolls are strong and aggressive so if you use defeat you could just surrender to them

Also I cant explain it but something is wrong with the kitchen knife in this mod lol. It sometimes disappears or sometimes makes not sounds, I equipped it using skyui hotkey and i got telported to the mammoth camp(you know which one) and then i gained super speed before my game crashed lol

Its literally only this weapon in my game i swear :D

21 minutes ago, tamai said:

Its literally only this weapon in my game i swear

I don't see how.... The kitchen knife is just a carbon copy of the vanilla knife. Just with the name changed from 'knife' -> 'kitchen knife' to be a bit more misogynistic. 

Pro tip: get a woodaxe or pickaxe. They're not contraband so you can that 'do your chores'. Better than a kitchen knife. 

37 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't see how.... The kitchen knife is just a carbon copy of the vanilla knife. Just with the name changed from 'knife' -> 'kitchen knife' to be a bit more misogynistic. 

Pro tip: get a woodaxe or pickaxe. They're not contraband so you can that 'do your chores'. Better than a kitchen knife. 

lol either do I but yea its definitely causing me issues, if i figure it out i'll let you know. My dream is still to make the kitchen knife my legendary weapon. I am literally the only idiot here who cares about this weapon i know lol

EDIT: also it could be dual sheath causing the issue still testing ?

5 hours ago, tamai said:

I am literally the only idiot here who cares about this weapon i know lol

Nope. Me again.

I have pre-existing kitchen knife posts as evidence.

If you use a mod that limits the weapon weight you can swing, it can be one of the best weapons you can handle, and guards permit it too.

Almost a dream weapon in that context.

25 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Nope. Me again.

I have pre-existing kitchen knife posts as evidence.

If you use a mod that limits the weapon weight you can swing, it can be one of the best weapons you can handle, and guards permit it too.

Right it totally is xD thats great, I have found an updated mesh on the nexus and i have reran dual sheath redux I hope that fixes the issue I have yet to have time to play. Also I mentioned it before because i brought up the kitchen knife previously but I am using Signature Equipment it allows weapons to grow stronger through more use. So I am going to make something from nothing and prove them i can become amazing with this weapon! Just a kitchen knife now but it soon will be referred to as escalibur when i am done ?

8 hours ago, Kamekami said:
12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

than should be a option to store in another hole, this also will make the extraction more easy 

trolls are strong and aggressive so if you use defeat you could just surrender to them

I'd plug Bestial Essence again, but it's hard to get hold of now unless you backport it from SE.

The author removed everything from LL, with no explanation and reposted it ... nowhere?

(The whole Merope is Carabosse thing only confuses me further).

At least the Zodiac thing has a thread about the removal, which I still can't quite follow.

Removing your mods because they're not finished ... if everyone did that, practically every mod on LL and the Nexus ought to be taken down.

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Have you considered changing cum inflation from swallowing? If you sent the event straight to SLIF for swallowed cum you could track the pool independently from anal pool. Perhaps decay over time for digesting cum or force regurgitate to collect cum in bottles? Might give you more options for future features including harvesting the troll cum.

47 minutes ago, audhol said:

or force regurgitate

Ugghh! You're making me force regurgitate right now.

I guess the logical way for it to work - without something quite so contorted (or revolting)  is that a cum-junkie who is satisfied, or glutted, would be able to harvest to a container, if a container is available, despite their normal urge to swallow. But if they aren't satisfied, they will swallow. Or maybe it's willpower dependent? It would be nice for willpower to do something so fitting for its name.

I expect Monoman had at least the first part of this in mind when he noted the cum-junkie behavior.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Hmm. I might have to change it to a spoon.... Never can be too careful.

:P

50 minutes ago, audhol said:

Have you considered changing cum inflation from swallowing? If you sent the event straight to SLIF for swallowed cum you could track the pool independently from anal pool. Perhaps decay over time for digesting cum or force regurgitate to collect cum in bottles? Might give you more options for future features including harvesting the troll cum.

Having half the inflation mechanics in SLS and half in FHU sounds like trouble. I'd be better off making a 'tweak' of FHU if I was to go down that route. 

22 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I guess the logical way for it to work is that a cum-junkie who is satisfied,

Yea I suppose that's reasonable. 

No containers -> options =  Swallow only. 

> 0 containers -> options = Swallow or spit to container (for you to drink later)

> 0 containers but not satisfied -> options = swallow only.

But this in turn brings up the value of the 'potion'. I guess that 'cum fullness' sort of takes care of this. It's not as if you can sit around and suck off the same troll over and over to er... grind for gold. 

23 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

a cum-junkie who is satisfied, or glutted, would be able to harvest to a container, if a container is available

Yes that makes sense, having the container in the inventory would cancel the auto swallow if satisfied. Willpower is a nice idea too, I wonder what % of users of SLS use DF too? Probably quite high I would guess. The problem is I suspect most people run willpower deliberately quite low to have the most fun with the DF, maybe a toggle option.

@Lupine00 I figured it out!!

Okay basically I did two things(not sure if just one of these things was the leading cause to the fix):

1.) I found the 1stPersonBasicKnife and changed from bounding box to collission geometry(this alone didn't fix it)

image.png.bf216454ee3294d6475886e50539801c.png

2.) Then I saw the 1st person nif for the kitchen knife was leading back to the original weapon nif itself, so i created the 1stpersonbasicknife.nif by taking the original 1stpersonirondagger and the basicknife01.nif and copying over the meshes. After that I just went into the creation kit and changed and redirected 1stpersonbasicknife to this path which is found under the static category

.image.png.ebee2ff6c7641d96d02602c47ea2ac4e.png

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

I am happy now :) not to mention I added impact data because that was missing as well, lastly i added the files for the knife 1stperson and regular

OriginalKitchenKnife.7z Vanilla

KitchenKnife.7z  Kitchen knife from HD Rework! https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5493 have to install for texures

if anyone is crazy enough to enjoy using the kitchen knife i did this for you guys lol... mostly myself

3 hours ago, audhol said:

If you made it valuable lupine would probably make the DF force you to fill up the bottles for them to sell.

That would be a way of overcoming low willpower: the DF provides the willpower by demanding you not swallow.

A cum collecting deal would be a lot like the milking deal I suppose.