16 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

That works perfectly for me. What I didnt see yet were changes to mushrooms, are the mushroom items supposed to be changed or the harvest spots?

Both. 

Just tested there myself in case I messed something up last night rushing to patch things but it seems to work ok for me. 

Try getting yourself back to satisfied. Then 'coc WhiteRiverWatch01' (plenty of mushrooms there), KillAll and just wait for 24 hours or that. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

There are two different spank mechanics. (...)

Wow you reply fast, thank you for explaining, i understood now! I don't know what settings i had before, but it did work great, i just wanted to be sure and will make sure and use your suggestion now. I also can say that the latest Beta i have been using a lot now and i have not run into any issues, really great work!

And one more thing, it is not really a request to incorporate it more, but only for information, Dragonborn in Distress runs very well with SLS! I am not using SD in this game, it might cause conflict wit DiD, but if anyone is looking for alternative to SD or other defeat / light slavery mods i can really suggest it :D

5 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Both. 

Just tested there myself in case I messed something up last night rushing to patch things but it seems to work ok for me. 

Try getting yourself back to satisfied. Then 'coc WhiteRiverWatch01' (plenty of mushrooms there), KillAll and just wait for 24 hours or that. 

Ill try that out later. Tbh Im always a bit hesitant to report something as a bug because I think 80% of the time its just because I fucked something up in my modlist or something lol.

2 hours ago, audhol said:

Double grrrrr it's far more complicated to go from se to le you have to convert it to .obj then reboneweight it in a le version of outfit studio. I will do it if you get the permission, fair enough? 

I don't think that's 100% true.

Spoiler

I've heard it said that you can usually back-convert with CAO, and the problem bones can be renamed in NifSkope.

However, from what Monoman is saying it won't back convert. Might be the bones need to be renamed first?

I haven't tried back-converting anything on an XP32 skeleton, so I'm just repeating stuff I read. It might not be true, but it seems plausible.

Having looked at them, they don't seem to be on a full skeleton, but there are lot of polygons for something that will be rendered quite small.

Just my two cents, but I think there is/was scope to optimize these a bit more, particularly the arms and legs ... and hands ... and feet ... they have fully articulated fingers and thumb on each hand - and then the feet - there are toenails in the mesh - honestly, it's nuts for bug-sized body unless all you plan to do is screenshot them for your mod page.

They aren't what I'd call assets that make good use of available resource. Would not put in my game. Those polygons could be in your NPC heads instead of wasted on comedy butterflies, amusing as they initially are.

Update...

The sexy bugs appeared to go through CAO without any problems for me. It logged successful optimization to TES5 format.

Whether they actually work in Skyrim LE when loaded I don't know and am in no rush to try. Whatever the problem is, it's probably not with CAO processing of the assets that Monoman was actually hoping to use. Maybe it was some other assets that don't matter as much?

Converted both sets of meshes (critters and dlc01) and also the ingredients and effects. No problems at all. Not sure what happened for Monoman.

50 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hunh. Can you send the files to me please. 

I compressed the textures, which sort of spoils the normals, but ... really ... these are tiny critters and it made the files a quarter the size so...

MyBugs-quick-converted.7z

I've tested these in my LE game. They work fine. They aren't SSE nifs ... of if they are it doesn't matter much.

The glow effect is not awesome, but I'm not sure what it looked like in SSE; from what I can tell it's working as intended.

It pulses. You can't see it in this shot.

Filthy-bugs.jpg.c480c9e3c8b71aacb6603b1bc90d1564.jpg

This is a crop close-up of the same bug pulsing green and glowing. Maybe it looks better at night?

Filthy-bugs-close-up-glow.jpg.aa2db31cc66731a0a730d283c9d281a9.jpg

29 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I compressed the textures

Muchas gracias. Seems to work fine. Can I ask is this every mesh converted or only a select few? Don't want to start trying to swap in unconverted models. 

I can understand your point about being overkill on something so small. The cost might be too high for flavor so I'll see if I can add a switch BUT 

1. It won't always be active. 

2. Skyrim is still CPU bottlenecked really. My gpu doesn't have much of an issue but I do have a high end gpu. Skyrim was pretty much always cpu bottlenecks. A problem that has only gotten worse over time as GPUs have become more powerful but CPU single thread clock speeds have sort of stagnated. 

3. Butterflies are usually more in the wild than in around heavy cities though some towns are worse I'd have to admit (falkreath).

@audhol

They seem to work fine. SE meshes from the original install were showing as that exclamation triangle you get with missing meshes. 

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Can I ask is this every mesh converted or only a select few? Don't want to start trying to swap in unconverted models. 

It's all of it.

I didn't convert the "safe for work" version of the mod though; that's a different mod, technically.

You could process the textures differently if you wanted to scale the models up so you can actually see any detail.

I let Cathedral mash them, but for nice results, Compressonator is the way to go, also uncompressed normals, if we're talking about squandering resource :) 

https://github.com/GPUOpen-Tools/Compressonator/releases

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Skyrim is still CPU bottlenecked really.

Mine varies :) 

Spoiler, because these are big... Best seen full-size.

I jpeg'd them a bit, but otherwise they're unaltered.

Spoiler

Ibn-full-res75-03.thumb.jpg.57613673835dc7cab09f036e84f61337.jpg

Spoiler

Ibn-full-res75-02.thumb.jpg.a7378e1989067159368d3d95a0756400.jpg

Spoiler

Ibn-full-res75-01.thumb.jpg.bb3f9deb0dd0a85d70a9bfc3052430c3.jpg

LL seems determined to shrink to fit, so you have to click a lot to see full size.

Does creature fondling still work by sneaking+activating? Because that doesnt work for me and I have the suspicion that some other mod changed horses or something (possibly sexlab confabulation?)

And I just saw in your dev blog that you thought about a way of disabling the magic curse for a while, is that still planned in the forseeable future?

I know I already asked this some time ago, but do you think cum potions will be a thing eventually? I think you said that many other mods had them and it would be a hassle to integrate it, but maybe it would make sense to just make SLS have its own potions. It would be nice to be able to put all the stuff the player has acumulated in- and outside of her some use, and maybe let her keep her dignity by not making her suck off a horse in front of everyone (scraping off the cum on her skin and from her insides franticallyis of course is much more dignified.)

And I just remembered what I wanted to ask initially, since the newer versions seem to have some kind of headtracking: as it is sometimes I have problems with eg aiming with a bow in first person (like the bow aiming in the sky, not where the crosshair is), is there a (headtracking) mod that would fix that?

30 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Mine varies

Yea me too. But as a general rule of thumb. 

20 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

does creature fondling still work by sneaking+activating?

Still works OK to my knowledge. Used it this morning to test daydreaming. 

Try disabling creature content. Exit the menu and go back in and turn it on again. 

The link to conflabulation rings a bell for some reason but I can't remember why exactly...

And I just saw in your dev blog that you thought about a way of disabling the magic curse for a while, is that still planned in the forseeable future?

I'm still in favor of the idea. Maybe not restoring your magicka rate completely. But I just don't know what the source of this magical remedy should be. Whether some special cum or something else entirely. 

but do you think cum potions will be a thing eventually?

Funny you should mention it. Just added this about 30 mins ago.

20200802174426_1.jpg.4899193be49f62c0699f6d3422dac36f.jpg

Question is should it be more expensive than priest healing because it can be used outside of town. Or should it less expensive because it's troll cum and comes with all the addiction gains etc (Plus disgusting). 

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Question is should it be more expensive than priest healing because it can be used outside of town. Or should it less expensive because it's troll cum and comes with all the addiction gains etc (Plus disgusting). 

More expensive, but also add a way to get it cheap (or even free) from certain vendors that are always happy to do a girl a favor :) 

In fact, that geezer who runs the kennels might have easy access to a supply and be prepared to make all kinds of strange deals in exchange for it.

That could offer a way to get your limbs back, even if you're naked, limbless, penniless and gagged.

As we're going nuts for resources, does the cum bottle use the animated version of the gamwich bottle?

4 minutes ago, audhol said:

NO, the real question is who on Tamriel was it that had the job of collecting it?

If you play Bestial Essence, you'll find out.

Perhaps it could be your job?

Not you you. Your PC.

Add a special container to 'keep cum fresh'. 

Arcadia: "I need these bottles filled with troll cum. Get to it slut"

Then on orgasm and Player.GetItemCount(SpecialContainer) > 0 then add another option: 'Spit, Swallow, Spit to container'

But this bring problems. Cum junkies always swallow reflexively. 

4 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

But this bring problems. Cum junkies always swallow reflexively. 

If you were careless enough to swallow you'd have to wait till it passed through and then FHU eject it into the container afterwards?

9 minutes ago, audhol said:

If you were careless enough to swallow you'd have to wait till it passed through and then FHU eject it into the container afterwards?

Sir, you are sick! 

I like it. Cue that animation that has your PC jumping up and down on a potion bottle to fill it up. 

:D

32 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

As we're going nuts for resources, does the cum bottle use the animated version of the gamwich bottle?

Ahh that's this mod here? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62701/

I'd doubt there's even any point in asking (permissions). Though the wording is funny:

Author's instructions

Do not use any of these textures with my permission.

All my mods are exclusive to Nexus. No uploading to other websites.

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

The link to conflabulation rings a bell for some reason but I can't remember why exactly...

Probably because it has those jobs at the stables where you have sex with the horses, at least that was my idea...

But I just don't know what the source of this magical remedy should be. Whether some special cum or something else entirely. 

I liked the idea with a strange dude knowing how to lift the curse (for a while), but cum would work too, as it is a known cure-all.

Imo less expensive, wouldnt want to give the player a chance to make a living off her cum addiction, would you? That behaviour shouldnt be encouraged ?

17 minutes ago, audhol said:

Id like that, and with the amount you can get filled up in FHU, you could probably introdue a 'cum bucket' item too. Is troll cum the only one you want to add, or other too?

I think you didnt see the edit in the last post, so I'll just ask again: since the newer versions seem to have some kind of headtracking, as it is sometimes I have problems with eg aiming with a bow in first person (like the bow aiming in the sky, not where the crosshair is), is there a (headtracking) mod that would fix that?

21 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

as it is sometimes I have problems with eg aiming with a bow in first person (like the bow aiming in the sky, not where the crosshair is), is there a (headtracking) mod that would fix that?

I'm not sure headtracking has anything to do with aiming. Skyrim's aiming has always been a little off. There are probably a ton of mods that fix it. Like this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92448

Dunno how good that is though. 

37 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm not sure headtracking has anything to do with aiming. Skyrim's aiming has always been a little off. There are probably a ton of mods that fix it. Like this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92448

Dunno how good that is though. 

Hm, that didnt help. I just kinda assumed it had something to do with that since it occured after upgrading. This is what it looks like:20200802195340_1.jpg.4287a45ced9a8271fd6a323adb26c53b.jpg

But good news, creature fondling works again after 'have you tried turning it off and on again?', and the special mushrooms show up too now after being satiated once.

25 minutes ago, Mehmeme said:

This is what it looks like

AH right. I think I see what you mean. If I go into game and do "look at feet" with the wheel and try aiming then it's all wonky. But it's fixed when I 'Stop looking at'. 

It shouldn't normally be like that for you unless you're currently looking at something and I'd imagine most head tracking mods will know to disable themselves if you've your weapons drawn. 

Now daydreaming does make your PC look down at the junk when talking to men but it is set to Clear when you finish talking to them so I don't know if it's from SLS or something else...