1 hour ago, audhol said:

trying to chase down why .597/.598/.599 is super unstable in SE (I dont have the @nomkaz magic touch) have found some misplaced texture paths.

The BYOH aradia is textures\architecture\farmhouse\Mushroom03Ara.dds

Should be               textures\SL Survival\Aradia\architecture\farmhouse\Mushroom03Ara.dds

All 3 are the same.

Mmm. the byoh meshes/textures are unused iirc. You can probably delete them.

43 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Hey does this mean you integrated "fly you fools" into survival, or is it just getting pulled into the wheel and "fly you fools" is still required as a mod?

There's a version of it in the wheel. I guess whether you want to keep fly you fools, which is more automatic but also less controllable, is up to you really. 

Personally I'll be removing fly you fools from my full profile. 

9 hours ago, Moth Seraph said:

I honestly don't know if this is the right thread to ask...

You're in the right place. Amp framework only handles all the node shrinking. It's SLS that handles if you can/can't equip something. 

Is there a way to disable this restriction? My character doesn't cast magic from her hands.

Ah no. Not right now. That's not something I foresaw. 

Where are you casting magic from......? ?

Perhaps it's something I can easily modify in xEdit?

Ah no it's scripted. 

14 hours ago, Dupline said:

Edit. Actually I'm not even sure it's realted. It still happens without any head tracking.

Yea I had a quick search through that mod's scripts and it does not use SetExpression() or ClearExpression() anywhere. 

Just read about the recent updates without trying them yet, a thought i had about the daydream feature was to replace some things in Skyrim with lewd versions of it. SLAV did that with Aradias mushrooms under certain conditions that trigger way too seldom imho so i wouldn't mind at all if you do just the same, but here is a list with more things you could use?

For all i care all at once, it could be funny if candles, potions, mushrooms and weapons all look like dicks then. :D

10 minutes ago, handsandarrows said:

Can you explain a little your suggested settings for proximity spank/bump spank in your mod MCM and STA MCM? in your MCM it says something like "disable settings if you use STA" but that confuses me since your mod STA settings only make sense when you HAVE STA no? :D

There are two different spank mechanics. Bump spanks and proximity spanks. 

Bump spank = sprint into an npc or stand really close to them. Works off the 'ActorCollideWithActor' event

Proximity spank = pass within greeting range of an npc. Works off of 'Hello' events. 

SLS has it's own bump spank. STA is actually an offshoot of the bump spank that originally came from SLS. SLSs version is a much more lite version than STA. No red skin. No masochism. No comments. No sex mechanics etc. 

If you have STA then you should disable bump spanks in SLS. Because the bump event is shared between all mods that trigger from Npc bumps. If not then you get both SLS bump spanks and STA bump spanks. But since SLS doesn't do masochism etc then it doesn't count for STA. Basically having both enabled dilutes the number of events for either mod. 

Proximity spanks are separate and are only ever fired if STA is installed. So you can safely change those settings with STA because they are solely for STA. 

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

ust read about the recent updates without trying them yet, a thought i had about the daydream feature was to replace some things in Skyrim with lewd versions of it. SLAV did that with Aradias mushrooms under certain conditions that trigger way too seldom imho so i wouldn't mind at all if you do just the same, but here is a list with more things you could use?

Yea that page you linked is actually where I got the idea for swapping mushrooms. Didn't realize SL adventures had it already. 

I considered maybe adding the cock shaped potions but then I think only health and magicka potions were completed sadly. I also considered swapping in glev textures but that's a really big job. Most of the glev stuff is a simply texture swap. Currently the mushroom swapping actually swaps the model (mesh). But glevs stuff doesn't come with a mesh so i'd have to create a mesh for each texture swap and change the texture paths = a fucking ton of manual, monotonous work. 

Yesterday I read in a description of another mod that makes sure that you can only wash sperm off your body. The author named Sexlab Survival as a new alternative to his mod. Unfortunately I can't find the mod right now.

When reading the features of SLS, I could not find anything that sperm can only be washed off.

Therefore the question: Is this feature part of SLS?

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I also considered swapping in glev textures but that's a really big job.

Please don't waste time on that, even if it were a small job. They are pretty cartoons but they look so out of place in Skyrim that even rubber armbinders seem appropriate by comparison.

A lot of people are using potion replacer meshes, and there are various different flavors of those, so there could be some problems swapping potions - though maybe it goes smoothly no matter what.

I would quite like to see the Aradia bottles, but you'd basically have to finish the job of making them up for every potion. Using the meshes there are, you could do a couple of scalings to make new meshes, then put different colors on them to make up some variety. Sounds like a lot of effort.

I'd at least wait for somebody else to make all the alternate bottles first.

7 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I'd at least wait for somebody else to make all the alternate bottles first.

Yea I don't think I'll be doing it. I just don't have the time. + I'm not exactly knowledgeable in that area so there'd be a lot of trial and error. 

15 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Yesterday I read in a description of another mod that makes sure that you can only wash sperm off your body. The author named Sexlab Survival as a new alternative to his mod. Unfortunately I can't find the mod right now.

When reading the features of SLS, I could not find anything that sperm can only be washed off.

Therefore the question: Is this feature part of SLS?

Not sure I understand. But SLS forbids bathing for 6 hours by default (with BiS tweaked) if you are cum hungry or worse and have recently taken a fresh load of cum on your skin. It doesn't happen all that often in my experience. 

I've been looking at this mod today as a possible addition to daydreaming: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35392?tab=description

It's SE though and my feeble attempts to convert it back to LE have failed miserably - CAO just keeps crashing. Don't suppose any one who knows what they're doing would like to take a crack at it please?

Again there's the whole problem of permissions though so maybe just PM it to me to avoid any hassle for now. 

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Not sure I understand. But SLS forbids bathing for 6 hours by default (with BiS tweaked) if you are cum hungry or worse and have recently taken a fresh load of cum on your skin. It doesn't happen all that often in my experience. 

I mean the cum on the skin, which usually disappears after a short time. And I wanted to know if the sperm remains visible on the skin with this mod until you go swimming or bathing.

5 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

I mean the sperm on the skin, which usually disappears after a short time. And I wanted to know if the sperm remains visible on the skin with this mod until you go swimming or bathing.

Cum duration is generally controlled by Sexlab's setting of Cum Duration in it's mcm.

Sexlab also has a kind of hidden thing where simply swimming in water will remove cum - Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked has an option to disable this behavior on installation. 

You might also be interested in SL Cum overlays - turns sexlabs cum effects from magic effect shaders to race menu overlays - means that cum won't disappear every time you cast a magic effect on yourself.

SLCO can also can make cum on Npcs more persistent. 

See here for SLCO and BiS tweaked: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

17 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't suppose any one who knows what they're doing would like to take a crack at it please?

Double grrrrr it's far more complicated to go from se to le you have to convert it to .obj then reboneweight it in a le version of outfit studio. I will do it if you get the permission, fair enough? 

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Cum duration is generally controlled by Sexlab's setting of Cum Duration in it's mcm.

Sexlab also has a kind of hidden thing where simply swimming in water will remove cum - Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked has an option to disable this behavior on installation. 

You might also be interested in SL Cum overlays - turns sexlabs cum effects from magic effect shaders to race menu overlays - means that cum won't disappear every time you cast a magic effect on yourself.

SLCO can also can make cum on Npcs more persistent. 

See here for SLCO and BiS tweaked: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6942-monomans-mod-tweaks/

Thanks for the answer! That was more than just a general question. I know your tweaks, but I recently switched to SE and unfortunately your tweaks are not available there. Hence the question if SL has this feature.

20 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Thanks for the answer! That was more than just a general question. I know your tweaks, but I recently switched to SE and unfortunately your tweaks are not available there. Hence the question if SL has this feature.

Mmm not really. SLS only forbids bathing due to cum addiction. That's the only interaction with BiS tweak that I can think of. 

People are free to convert my mods if they want. Just credit me is all I ask. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Good to go if/when you have time. 

Hu Hu I already sent you one on p.m. Had to roll back to 0.591 of SLS, no testing for me? so yes i've got time. Let me know how the first one was. Gonna watch the Formula one then i'll be on it.