26 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Yes. The link here just goes to that one. It's easier just to have one file source.

Thank you i wasn't sure if i had to delete the nexus one. Had no idea this one would send me to nexus too.

have one odd issue

Have not played FO4 for some time, fully clean save new profile in MO2 nothing in the way

Have not have any issues before whit this mod, but now it is stuck on 68% no matter what I can do, no error message or anything it simply dont start

I use latest from Nexus whit the recommended mods, loadorder is sorted left and right side no problem there

11 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

have one odd issue

Have not played FO4 for some time, fully clean save new profile in MO2 nothing in the way

Have not have any issues before whit this mod, but now it is stuck on 68% no matter what I can do, no error message or anything it simply dont start

I use latest from Nexus whit the recommended mods, loadorder is sorted left and right side no problem there

Have you updated any animation packs? mine sticks if I use Braves Animations over version 1.1.1 or Indarello's Patch past version 9.1

6 hours ago, Crooltool said:

Have you updated any animation packs? mine sticks if I use Braves Animations over version 1.1.1 or Indarello's Patch past version 9.1

Dont have any of those, do need to check if it can be any of the animation pack I use

Thanks for hint

On 4/22/2021 at 3:14 PM, Darkwolf101 said:

alright so after starting a solo scene I can't exit it, pressing END only changes my characters position??? 

By default the PgUp, PgDn and right Ctrl buttons change positions. It's possible your keyboard doesn't emit the same scancodes as a typical US 104-key model. You can adjust AAF's hotkeys in the Data\AAF\AAF_settings.ini file.

Having an issue with finding valid actors for a scene. Opening the wizard and attempting to create a new scene just doesn't do anything beyond occasionally saying "no available actors found". Attempting to start even solo scenes through other mods doesn't seem to work either. Debug isn't reporting anything; it's all working according to it.

PS. It clearly recognizes that there are available actors when I'm near NPCs and when I haven't attempted to use a mod to create a scene. When I try to run a scene and it fails then it believes the PC isn't available for animating. Trying to figure out what I had changed since it was working a few days ago. Mostly mod updates. 

Solved: there was an incompatibility with the newest version of Brave's Animations and the Ulfbert/Ultimate patch. There's a fix in Brave's thread and a link in the UAP thread.

Are there any decently up to date guides on animation creation? I've been thinking about starting, I downloaded 3DS Max and Leito's rigs and was messing around for a bit. I found an old post directed toward Rufgt when they were first starting but most of the links were dead or seemed very out of date. I downloaded the fallout 4 animation toolkit and guide but it had very limited information on multi-character animations for AAF. I can probably figure it out based on what I have so far but just trying to make sure I'm not missing any other useful resources. 

5 hours ago, WanderLustRedux said:

Are there any decently up to date guides on animation creation? I've been thinking about starting, I downloaded 3DS Max and Leito's rigs and was messing around for a bit. I found an old post directed toward Rufgt when they were first starting but most of the links were dead or seemed very out of date. I downloaded the fallout 4 animation toolkit and guide but it had very limited information on multi-character animations for AAF. I can probably figure it out based on what I have so far but just trying to make sure I'm not missing any other useful resources. 

*grabs popcorn*

Me too!

:D

Could you please advise if there's any way to keep certain furniture objects working for AAF to 'leash' some animations upon while actually rotating those furniture objects sideways?

For example, a [FURN] object is working properly for me and I can set up an NPC to interact with that object (it gets properly tracked by the "scanner"), but whenever I rotate that [FURN] object via 'setangle Y 45' it stops being tracked by the "scanner". And if I walk towards it with my own character, the 'Use' dialogue option does not pop up.

I suspect that something in AAF prevents the animation "scanner" from tracking [FURN] objects that are vertically shifted. Is there any way to override this somehow?

On 5/14/2021 at 4:32 PM, WanderLustRedux said:

Hello!

I'm not sure how well all of the links work. But, there are some guides here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you are needing to learn? ie. how to publish working animations, techniques for realistic movement, etc.

On 5/18/2021 at 12:08 AM, Miala said:

Could you please advise if there's any way to keep certain furniture objects working for AAF to 'leash' some animations upon while actually rotating those furniture objects sideways?

For example, a [FURN] object is working properly for me and I can set up an NPC to interact with that object (it gets properly tracked by the "scanner"), but whenever I rotate that [FURN] object via 'setangle Y 45' it stops being tracked by the "scanner". And if I walk towards it with my own character, the 'Use' dialogue option does not pop up.

I suspect that something in AAF prevents the animation "scanner" from tracking [FURN] objects that are vertically shifted. Is there any way to override this somehow?

You are correct. AAF does filter out furniture that is rotated more than 5 degrees. That is because Bethesda uses a lot of that furniture in various destroyed scenes where it is up-side down, etc. So, it would be a big mess to have AAF pick up and use those.

If you write up a feature request in the issue tracker (link in my sig) and clarifying how you would like an over-ride to work I will consider it. For instance, would it be sufficient to add an over-ride flag to the papyrus API? Or, looking for this in the furniture definition?

I'm in the process of re-building my mod development environment which is taking longer than expected. But, I should be able to take a look at this soon.

On 5/20/2021 at 11:03 PM, dagobaking said:

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you are needing to learn? ie. how to publish working animations, techniques for realistic movement, etc.

Pretty much everything helps, I'm entirely new to animating. Unfortunately, all of CEO OS's guides were hosted on their tumblr which appears to have been purged in the tumblr NSFW ban, which seemingly leaves quite little besides the Fallout 4 animation toolkit guide which is very old and purposefully glosses over many aspects of animating as it assumes the reader to be a somewhat experienced user.

The biggest question that I was confused on is how to actually make, align, and export a 2+ character animation as I couldn't find anything about that in the Fallout 4 animation toolkit. They have a short blurb for sex animations but it doesn't explain much. Then the other question was once I have an exported animation, how to script it to work within AAF. That second question is probably answered around here somewhere, I haven't looked too hard as I don't have an exported animation created yet anyway. 

On 5/21/2021 at 9:12 PM, WanderLustRedux said:

Pretty much everything helps, I'm entirely new to animating. Unfortunately, all of CEO OS's guides were hosted on their tumblr which appears to have been purged in the tumblr NSFW ban, which seemingly leaves quite little besides the Fallout 4 animation toolkit guide which is very old and purposefully glosses over many aspects of animating as it assumes the reader to be a somewhat experienced user.

Well, technically, the CEO guides are a lot older than the FO4 toolkit. But, I believe they would be helpful anyway. Maybe @CEO 0S would be willing to re-post them?

On 5/21/2021 at 9:12 PM, WanderLustRedux said:

The biggest question that I was confused on is how to actually make, align, and export a 2+ character animation as I couldn't find anything about that in the Fallout 4 animation toolkit. They have a short blurb for sex animations but it doesn't explain much. Then the other question was once I have an exported animation, how to script it to work within AAF. That second question is probably answered around here somewhere, I haven't looked too hard as I don't have an exported animation created yet anyway. 

I'm not an animator. So, I wouldn't be a good source to make an entire guide. But, I know the general process. So, I will outline it here and you can let us know which part you are stuck on.

1. The environment needs to be set up correctly. At a minimum, you need 3DSMax 2015 or 2016 and HavokContentTools 2014-1-1 20150216 installed. There are other slight variations of HavokContentTools out there. But, they do not work. You need that exact version installed.

2. Download either Shadeanimator's Toolkit with character rig or Leito's character rig. A "rig" is basically just a skeleton with a body loaded onto it with special handles configured that allow you to move the skeleton around in a logical manner (without causing limbs to stretch, etc.). The rigs typically have a male and female body loaded. So, you can turn one or the other off/on depending on the gender of the character you are animating.

3. For a 2 character animation, within 3DSMax, load the character rig and then save it out as a new scene file (named something like "2-actor-animation"). Now, with that file still open, select "Import>Merge" and select the original rig scene file. There will be various options because there will be naming conflicts. I don't remember exactly what you have to select here to make it work properly. So, you will have to tinker around a bit in this phase. But, after you merge, you should end up with two separate characters with rigs in one scene. Save this file without further modification so you can start at this point without merging in the future.

4. Click the "auto" button in the lower right corner of 3DSMax, next to the large button with a key on it. That causes 3DSMax to automatically create separate keys for every transformation you do to the characters as you do it. You don't have to use "auto". But, it will be pretty tedious to go without it entirely. Now you animate the scene by moving the joint handles on the characters, you slide the time bar on the timeline to affect timing of these movements. You can alternate between rotate and move controls with buttons in the top toolbar.

5. Once you are finished animating the scene, save the file under a name relevant to the scene.

6. To publish the scene, you have to publish a separate animation per character. So, you do this by deleting everyone but one character. Then use Havok Content Tools to publish the animation of just that one character. Instructions for how to do that part are in Shadeanimators guide I believe. Then re-load the full scene with all characters and delete the other character(s) and publish that characters separate animation. So, each animation will consist of a separate file for each character in the scene.

7. There are instructions for what to do with those files (and the XML needed, etc.) available in the optional files for AAF on Nexus.

On 4/14/2021 at 2:22 PM, RoadG said:

I have the issue after updating "This XML file has bad formatting and could not be parsed: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml" Tried EVERYTHING to disable this and re installed it all from step by step guide. Still getting it. Anyone got a solution? Because it's already frustrating and getting ridiculous

Hello, I have the same problem, but so far no one has been able to help. Bad formatting? How did this happen? After I made an update to AAF 161 beta, this error message comes after startup.
Who could help? Here is my mod list.

Modliste_Fallout4.jpg

Modliste1_Fallout4.jpg

Modliste2_Fallout4.jpg

Modliste3_Fallout4.jpg

Modliste4_Fallout4.jpg

Modliste5_Fallout4.jpg

Modliste6_Fallout4.jpg

On 5/29/2021 at 3:32 PM, RitualClarity said:

Go here...

Double check your setup according to the guide.  If still have problems go to the Discord server andpost on the AAF_NSFW section for added assistance.

Hello, I was already on this installation page. As you can see from the current mods, the installation was done according to these specifications. But, that doesn't answer my question.
I'm beginning to wonder why there are so many problems with the AAF?
It's a pity that no one has further developed the mods based on the Four-Play. They still work today, they are just outdated.
Thanks for the hint.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)