19 hours ago, Branstar90 said:

Thanks, I will try the suggestions you mentioned looking for stray files may be the best option I just need to know what causes AAF to have problems loading XML files can the Game files verifier pinpoint the causes?

The GFV will check for missing or incorrect dependencies, mismatched versions of the game engine and F4SE, will double-check that all the F4SE scripts are correctly installed, check your plugin count, probably some other stuff I can't remember at the moment. It's a good way to make sure that the base AAF install is sane. It probably won't pick up on extra XML files you might have lying around in Data\AAF\ but if you're already trying reinstalling those things, then temporarily uninstall AAF and all animation packs and animation patch mods, then see if there's still anything left behind in that directory.

On 6/1/2021 at 4:02 PM, Branstar90 said:

I uninstalled everything and still got the same result honestly not sure what to do I have been trying to fix this for days even looking into all my files. I followed installation instructions correctly as well, at this point I may just run the game without animation mods.

Try this:

1. Uninstall all yer mods.

2. MANUALLY delete the *AAF ONLY* contents of your script folder. (With Vortex or MO2 running, if you like).

3. Reinstall yer mods.

If this helps, smash that like button. It helps me out.

:innocent:

Edited by VonHelton
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

The GFV will check for missing or incorrect dependencies, mismatched versions of the game engine and F4SE, will double-check that all the F4SE scripts are correctly installed, check your plugin count, probably some other stuff I can't remember at the moment. It's a good way to make sure that the base AAF install is sane. It probably won't pick up on extra XML files you might have lying around in Data\AAF\ but if you're already trying reinstalling those things, then temporarily uninstall AAF and all animation packs and animation patch mods, then see if there's still anything left behind in that directory.

I got it to work, you know I've been wasting my time using NMM but I just uninstalled every thing and switched to MO2 for my Fallout 4 build. This solved the problem for me thanks for your patience if I have any issues going forward your help is always appreciated.

10 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Try this:

1. Uninstall all yer mods.

2. MANUALLY delete the *AAF ONLY* contents of your script folder. (With Vortex or MO2 running, if you like).

3. Reinstall yer mods.

If this helps, smash that like button. It helps me out.

:innocent:

This worked for me thanks,

On 5/31/2021 at 12:14 PM, hkheungL said:

I think for the problem of morphs that there is a communication problem between aaf and bodygen ??? (because like erections which work in a random way) the morphs of my character are not always the bad ones, sometimes the morphs are the good ones!

For that to be the case AAF would have to include logic that applies morphs "sometimes". There is no logic like that. It applies the morphs the same way given the same animation/config each time.

Edited by dagobaking
21 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

For that to be the case AAF would have to include logic that applies morphs "sometimes". There is no logic like that. It applies the morphs the same way given the same animation/config each time.

Hello dago

Thank you for the answer

I understand what you are telling me but according to your knowledge the problem can it come from bodygen suddenly?
maybe bad bodygen files?

in any case it does not prevent me from playing and aaf works very well !

cordially

14 hours ago, hkheungL said:

I understand what you are telling me but according to your knowledge the problem can it come from bodygen suddenly?
maybe bad bodygen files?

I would think there is potential for problems with Bodygen files. But, if that was the problem it would fail consistently. Inconsistent failing suggests some outside factor like many mods pushing the engine.

New to Fallout 4 modding. Usually play Skyrim Se so Im sorta familiar with the basic modding. Tried asking around in other places but so far no replies. Maybe someone here can help. 

I only have around 30 mods downloaded. I have all requirements for AAF and all the other mods. My problem arises when my character (female) has sex with only one male and without funiture. Very singular uh? When my npc has sex with one male and no funiture the dong gets stretched out above about 10 feet. If she has numerous partners then all dongs are fine. If she has sex with one partner on some funiture..also fine. No crashes, no errors. Bodytalk is installed with 0 extras ticked. I did not build anything in bodyslide because honestly Ive no clue what to build, so figured id justy leave all males vanilla. Zaz Slele is not being overwritten as far as I can see. Using Vortex. As you can see in ss, something is off lol. Creature dongs are also fine. Im hoping im not breaking any rules by posting these. Thinking I shouldve put them in a spoiler?

ScreenShot6.png.a6c12779932f73978f39b2a9286bd6cd.pngScreenShot5.png.75384b7df3ed216e12e727a8a3ae938c.png

Edited by iWickedness
1 hour ago, iWickedness said:

When my npc has sex with one male and no funiture the dong gets stretched out above about 10 feet. If she has numerous partners then all dongs are fine. If she has sex with one partner on some funiture..also fine. No crashes, no errors. Bodytalk is installed with 0 extras ticked. I did not build anything in bodyslide because honestly Ive no clue what to build, so figured id justy leave all males vanilla.

It probably depends on which animation is being triggered and whether it attempts to apply penis morphs. Since you say you're using BT for your male body, you do need to build that base body in BodySlide with the "build morphs" checkbox ticked (just leave all the sliders at 0% unless you're using a patch mod like Indarello's which specifies that you should adjust the erection slider to something else when building).

On 6/7/2021 at 4:41 PM, vaultbait said:

It probably depends on which animation is being triggered and whether it attempts to apply penis morphs. Since you say you're using BT for your male body, you do need to build that base body in BodySlide with the "build morphs" checkbox ticked (just leave all the sliders at 0% unless you're using a patch mod like Indarello's which specifies that you should adjust the erection slider to something else when building).

Thank you for the quick help. I've been running it as is for a couple days now. It's one of the animation packs since it's only specific scenes. I've tried building to 0 sliders but... I can't find the body. I have the option available in batch building for the clothes...just no body. Might just delete bodytalk and go with Atomic Muscle.

On 6/9/2021 at 4:00 AM, iWickedness said:

Thank you for the quick help. I've been running it as is for a couple days now. It's one of the animation packs since it's only specific scenes. I've tried building to 0 sliders but... I can't find the body. I have the option available in batch building for the clothes...just no body. Might just delete bodytalk and go with Atomic Muscle.

It sounds like you maybe don't have the bodyslide files in place for that body. It might be optional files to download or an option during install of the body. It's more a question for the body and/or bodyslide usage than an AAF thing.

On 6/9/2021 at 7:00 AM, iWickedness said:

My gut reaction is what Vaultbait says! Bodytalk works great with AAF . You need to install BT, checking off Bodyslide settings option. This will offer 4 male body presets. Pick 1, make sure erection set to 0, and check off morphs, bottom left of menu. Build body. Because AAF and BT are about the penis morphing, bending to reasonably get erect and fit into a female hole, sometimes that positioning might require a different command in the animation XMLS from one animation to another, thus why your issue does not happen all he time..

On 5/30/2021 at 8:41 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Well, that's the error right there.  You should use your mod manager to see which mod includes the file Data\AAF\AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml, since that file is causing the problem.

A quick look at your mod list shows you have some very out-of-date mods installed, like One Patch to Rule them All.  So there are already suspicious mods in your load order.

It's not really a problem with AAF.  AAF has been evolving for about three years now.  During that time, some mods have appeared and been abandoned by their authors, and are no longer compatible with the current version of AAF.  This is why you should use a guide like Saya Scarlett's and pay attention to the list of obsolete mods.  You will see that it explicitly tells you not to install the One Patch mod I mentioned above:

•  

First of all, thanks for the kind reply and for the first hint where to start.

So I first removed the mod: One Patch to Rule them All. This I have actually installed after the error message, in the belief that fixes the error: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml.

But it did not. Ok, now is removed.

The LooksMenu have changed to version 1.6.18.

Den LooksMenu habe auf die Version 1.6.18 umgeändert.

Basic Requirements

• #1 F4SE vLatest (REQUIRED) (Picture far down below on how to install F4SE manually because the way the archive is packaged, Vortex at least might screw up its installation.)

• #2 Bodyslide vLatest (REQUIRED)

• #3 LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)

• #4 BodyTalk v3.15 OR Atomic Muscle v1.5.2 (REQUIRED)

• #5 CBBE v2.6.3 OR Fusion Girl (REQUIRED)

• #6 ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) 4.0 (REQUIRED) - (MAKE SURE THAT NOTHING IS OVERWRITING THIS)

• #7 Buffout 4 vLatest (REQUIRED) (And all its requirements: TBB (From Buffout's own downloads), xSE Preloader and Address Library)

• #8 Advanced Animation Framework v161.1b (REQUIRED)

• #9 Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme v210326.0 (REQUIRED)

• #10 Torture Devices v1.9 (REQUIRED) i dont need dis(For Savage Cabbage's animation pack)

• #11 Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0 (REQUIRED) i dont need dis (i dont need dis For Lesbian Animations)

• (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.26

• Atomic Lust

• [AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 12/21/18 - 2.0a

After starting the game the same error message: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml

So another mod overwrites this file...hmm. But which one?

Now, I have completely uninstalled AAF and its applications.

Currently in the directory Fallout 4/Data/AAF/__folder_managed_by_vortex is nothing.

I also searched the Fallout 4/Data directory for AAF applications and found some old files. I deleted them.

Then I started the game and saved clean saves after a few hours.

If I understood the description correctly, then it is actually enough for testing the functionality:

AAF Beta 161.1; Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme v210326.0; an application like:Atomic Lust;

an animation like: bp70FO4sexanimations_2.6 and the Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.26.

For checking I will use the AAF_GFV.exe. Did I forget something?

2 hours ago, Lord_Wilhelm said:

First of all, thanks for the kind reply and for the first hint where to start.

So I first removed the mod: One Patch to Rule them All. This I have actually installed after the error message, in the belief that fixes the error: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml.

But it did not. Ok, now is removed.

The LooksMenu have changed to version 1.6.18.

Den LooksMenu habe auf die Version 1.6.18 umgeändert.

Basic Requirements

• #1 F4SE vLatest (REQUIRED) (Picture far down below on how to install F4SE manually because the way the archive is packaged, Vortex at least might screw up its installation.)

• #2 Bodyslide vLatest (REQUIRED)

• #3 LooksMenu 1.6.18 (REQUIRED) (Any version above this will break erections & morphs. Do not update or use LooksMenu ver 1.6.19 and 1.6.20)

• #4 BodyTalk v3.15 OR Atomic Muscle v1.5.2 (REQUIRED)

• #5 CBBE v2.6.3 OR Fusion Girl (REQUIRED)

• #6 ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) 4.0 (REQUIRED) - (MAKE SURE THAT NOTHING IS OVERWRITING THIS)

• #7 Buffout 4 vLatest (REQUIRED) (And all its requirements: TBB (From Buffout's own downloads), xSE Preloader and Address Library)

• #8 Advanced Animation Framework v161.1b (REQUIRED)

• #9 Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme v210326.0 (REQUIRED)

• #10 Torture Devices v1.9 (REQUIRED) i dont need dis(For Savage Cabbage's animation pack)

• #11 Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0 (REQUIRED) i dont need dis (i dont need dis For Lesbian Animations)

• (UAP) Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.26

• Atomic Lust

• [AAF] FO4 Animations by Leito - 12/21/18 - 2.0a

After starting the game the same error message: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml

So another mod overwrites this file...hmm. But which one?

Now, I have completely uninstalled AAF and its applications.

Currently in the directory Fallout 4/Data/AAF/__folder_managed_by_vortex is nothing.

I also searched the Fallout 4/Data directory for AAF applications and found some old files. I deleted them.

Then I started the game and saved clean saves after a few hours.

If I understood the description correctly, then it is actually enough for testing the functionality:

AAF Beta 161.1; Vanilla/Kinky/Creature Theme v210326.0; an application like:Atomic Lust;

an animation like: bp70FO4sexanimations_2.6 and the Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.26.

For checking I will use the AAF_GFV.exe. Did I forget something?

I'd suggest that you go to the Discord channel which is listed on that guide that you partially

quoted above. They can help set you up. there is usually a lot of help and they have experience in setting up an adult / NSFW AAF setup.

I'm creating a set of new furry races for FO4. I've got the races working, I have AAF working, sex animations play. Yay. 

But AAF says it's looking at the races of the potential actors and of course it won't know about my races. I see the Vulpine race ships an XML with info for AAF to use. My question is--should I make such a thing for my races? They seem to work without it. If so, is there any kind of spec? The Vulpine file is different from the ones that ship with AAF, so I'm not sure if it's a better pattern to use or not.

On 6/18/2021 at 5:45 AM, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

im new to fallout 4 and modding it also , i have all the requirements , how do i make the animations for sex play ? thanks 

Press the HOME key on your keyboard and it should bring up an on-screen AAF scene selection interface (if it doesn't then AAF isn't installed correctly). Make sure you have at least a pose animation pack installed, such as Slave and Model Poses, and then follow the on-screen prompts to create a single-actor scene using one of those pose animations. Once you're satisfied it's working, the END key on your keyboard will wrap up the scene you started, and then pressing the HOME key again will hide the AAF interface. If that works, then you're ready to start installing other animation packs and mods which use AAF to start animations.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:50 PM, Bad Dog said:

I'm creating a set of new furry races for FO4. I've got the races working, I have AAF working, sex animations play. Yay. 

But AAF says it's looking at the races of the potential actors and of course it won't know about my races. I see the Vulpine race ships an XML with info for AAF to use. My question is--should I make such a thing for my races? They seem to work without it. If so, is there any kind of spec? The Vulpine file is different from the ones that ship with AAF, so I'm not sure if it's a better pattern to use or not.

If the race is using the human keyword type and the human skeleton it doesn't really need to be set up with its own race XML.

That is only needed if you've used custom/non-human race keywords in the CK and/or a non-human skeleton.

thank you breeding snow that helped alot i got it working , it works perfect for other chars like npc on npc  but when i use it on my own character like me and piper or me and whoever it works great but the camera is stuck and cant move it even using tfc or fov in the console it stays stuck the way it is in the image below  , any help would be appreciated thank you 

ScreenShot224.png

1 hour ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

when i use it on my own character like me and piper or me and whoever it works great but the camera is stuck and cant move it even using tfc or fov in the console it stays stuck

It's been a while since I've seen that problem... do you maybe have any custom camera tweaking mods enabled? Are you sure all the scripts for F4SE were correctly copied into the scripts directory? Maybe you have ZaZOut4 installed, overwriting some of F4SE's scripts with old copies? Or something is wrong with your copy of Data\F4SE\Plugins\LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll (AAF should be installing a copy of that itself). And you are running a not-pirated Fallout 4 build 1.10.163 (latest), right? Installing mods with a recent mod manager like Vortex or MO2, not NMM?

hello breeding thanks for the help , no i dont use any camera tweaking mods at all i just have a few dialogue mods and makeup and hair mods aside from a few on this list i found  online , outside of me and a npc sex animations tfc works great , everything works great except when i go into sex animations with me and a npc , everything works fine animation controls etc just the camera sticks in one place and tfc dont work anymore then , the copy i have is from steam idk how to show my mods list so i went into vortex where my mods are stored and took a pic of it , do you think it could be a mod in the wrong order maybe ? thanks for the help appreciate it    

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png