6 hours ago, treedweller1971 said:

You can play Fallout 4 with Steam in offline mode.

I got it to work but it seems like other files overwrite it, and I can't simply have it load further down cause mo2 and vortex throw a fit. Idk how to move it down to the bottom. I might just hold off on this mod until I understand fallout 4's modding better.

8 hours ago, UltronRulesAll said:

I got it to work but it seems like other files overwrite it, and I can't simply have it load further down cause mo2 and vortex throw a fit. Idk how to move it down to the bottom. I might just hold off on this mod until I understand fallout 4's modding better.

There are a few mods which redisitribute one of AAF's scripts, it probably doesn't really matter which order you overwrite them in (as long as they're truly identical, which they have been when I've checked in the past). Also there are a few mods like AAF which distribute copies of the LLFP library plugin, make sure you overwrite with whichever one is a new enough version to satisfy the mods relying on it. In both cases I just make sure I'm always running latest AAF and have it overwrite any conflicting files from other mods.

On 2/23/2021 at 1:14 PM, treedweller1971 said:

Is there a way to adjust the actors in this mod like in the skyrim mod?  I cant find they keys to move them around.

Use the number pad to move (2468) and rotate (79). You may have to toggle numlock on your keyboard. The default increments can be adjusted in AAF's (INI) configuration.

Was wondering what determines what animations plays first ? right now it seem that no matter what i use like violate, SUE it will always start with a kissing animation ? but how do i get AAF to chose non kissing animations when AAF first start ?

i also use AAF themes: 

5 hours ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Was wondering what determines what animations plays first ? right now it seem that no matter what i use like violate, SUE it will always start with a kissing animation ? but how do i get AAF to chose non kissing animations when AAF first start ?

Sounds like you're probably also using an animation patch mod which does staging and hides non-staged animations (something like TOPTBTA, UAP, Static's Simple Patch, Indarello's Patch for Animations, AJ's XMLs, et cetera).

On 2/18/2021 at 3:25 PM, dagobaking said:

Sounds like you have a whole bunch of broken XML. This is really something to take up with the XML author as AAF is just doing its job to report the issues.

Funny, because I happen to have that exact same error message and I copied that specific file (AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml) from inside the AAF installer, thinking that an overwrite was the issue. It's not. Looks like the xml in the latest upload is somehow not playing nice with the rest of AAF.  ¯\_( ° ₋ °)_/¯

I've found the cause... and the solution.
The cause is the header of the XML files included with the AAF download from nexus. I suspect it's because the first line of the .xml file has been changed to this:
<raceData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

from this:
<meta title="AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="race"/>

To fix it, just download an earlier version of AAF and use that earlier version's xml's in the AAF folder.

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Sounds like you're probably also using an animation patch mod which does staging and hides non-staged animations (something like TOPTBTA, UAP, Static's Simple Patch, Indarello's Patch for Animations, AJ's XMLs, et cetera).

I currently use UAP 

22 hours ago, iskruel said:

I've found the cause... and the solution.
The cause is the header of the XML files included with the AAF download from nexus. I suspect it's because the first line of the .xml file has been changed to this:
<raceData xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="common.xsd">

from this:
<meta title="AAF_raceData_Fallout4.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="race"/>

To fix it, just download an earlier version of AAF and use that earlier version's xml's in the AAF folder.

The header you replaced is the correct one.

On 2/1/2021 at 1:05 PM, jarno5 said:

Any ideas on how i can get the un-equip / re-equip to work well?
Ive tried some AAF.ini settings playing with the delay times but cant get it to act well.

My main use of AAF is in combination with Violate (that most of the time includes multiple scenes)
My issue right now is:

First scene acts as it should, both actors strip.
Now, no matter what value i use for the delay, in some funky way, i get random pieces equiped form my initial outfit at the start of the second scene.
You can hear the equip effect ingame as soon is the scene starts (where you would expect it to trigger a unequip or maybe block the re-equip because next scene already started)

I came from version 121 beta (did i reinstall a while back)
And i could recall, whenever Violate started, during all the scenes, PC stayed stripped (as it should) 
Within that version, if i timed the delay right it would only re-equip after the last scene was played and violate would end.

In the older versions, was there some kind of mechanism in play where it would block the re-equip if a scene was still playing?
How would i tweak these newer versions so they act the same?

as a work around you can hit the home key and the "\" to bring up the equipment manager then using that switch to your PC  and manually remove the pieces of equipment you want

hey if i have something in the wrong order or not went far enough, plz correct me. i am relaying this info from memory as i am not playing fo4 today

On 2/12/2021 at 4:03 PM, maddadicusrex said:

If a npc is in a KO state, the animations will still fire even though technically, one npc is disabled. I usually just end the animation after it starts.

yes the animations fire but they are not aligned or even face in the correct direction

On 3/1/2021 at 2:32 PM, dagobaking said:

Well, then IDK what the issue can be because I've disabled everything but AAF, and it still thinks nearly half of the various XML files from the recommended downloads on page 1 can't be parsed.

On 3/7/2021 at 1:12 AM, iskruel said:

Well, then IDK what the issue can be because I've disabled everything but AAF, and it still thinks nearly half of the various XML files from the recommended downloads on page 1 can't be parsed.

Did you clean out yer scripts folder?

:cool:

Which file(s) would you suggest I manually remove?

I've attempted a rollback of AAF, and it seems it can't find LLFP.
It is not an F4SE issue as it suggests as I've reinstalled that twice now, and dug through the folder structure of both the current and older F4SE downloads I have to find anything named even slightly similar.

20210310124440_1.jpg

i'm having an issue where it just get stuck at 68% & also bugs out all my npc quests from progression

etc: Ada wants me to built the robot building platform, i built it then no progression

in debug mode, this is all they wrote:

ScreenShot0.png.f7df73e78c3297d80c59f218ff6f83a6.png

my load order (based on plugin)

Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
INVB_Outfits_Framework.esp
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
LooksMenu.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
CBBE.esp
KSHairdos.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
UnlimitedPower.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
BraveAnims.esp
BraveAnims_Fix.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
SuperMutantFreezeFix.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
FPE_BabyAddons.esp
FPE_MoreCreatures-BabyAddons.esp
FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
INVB_Enslavement.esp
INVB_Resources.esp
INVB_Storyline.esp
INVB_WhatsYourName_Both.esp
CumOverlays.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
Lasers Have No Recoil.esp
BrighterSettlementLights_LessHarsh.esp
TheKite_VTS.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
Loot Detector.esl
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform.esp
TheKite_HCD_SynthUniform_Replacer.esp
VtawUtilityPack1.esp
TheKite_CaitSet.esp
TheKite_ScoopDigger.esp
Dickys Pinup Outfit.esp
NookyMonster DPO Textures ESL.esp
DeployableTurretsPack.esp
HK_MP5.esp
MP7.esp
HK_UMP.esp
Self-Guided Sniper Bullets.esp
m249.esp
PushAwayCompanions.esp
Grim ZeroSuitSamus.esp
Workshop_Planters.esp
VtawWardrobe6.esp
WattzLaserGun.esp
MAID_by_Justice.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp

On 3/9/2021 at 6:44 AM, DragonReborn321 said:

Hello, I'm having a issue with a AAF system crash. "This XML file has bad formatting and could not be parsed: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml". Any ideas on what direction to take in fixing this?

Hi, Between AAF 107.1 and AAF 161.1b there have been revisions to the xml schema format, other than just changing the file header. I cite here an example using an extract from the animations of Savage Cabbage.

<animation id="SC-FM-Human-Armchair01-01Tease" frames="500">
			<actor gender="F" idleForm="FF0">
			</actor>
			<actor gender="M" idleForm="FF1">
			</actor>
		</animation>

before

<actor gender="F"> <idle form="FF0"/>
		</actor>
		<actor gender="M"> <idle form="FF1"/>
		</actor>
	</animation>

after.

You will see that the format is quite different. You can fix this yourself with a text editor, replacing common patterns globally.  For instance, search for all patterns '<actor gender="F"' (ignoring the single quotes) with '<actor gender="F">'. This leaves the residue 'idleForm="FF0">'. You then replace 'idleForm="' with '<idle form="'. Finally you need to add the '/' manually to all <idle form="  "> patterns to <idle form=" "/>. It's a long job, but far easier than making all changes manually. This is just an example, as you will need to compare old with new format, but it's satisfying to get AAF to load without it crashing.

P.S. A tip in checking for individual xml errors, is to comment out sections of the xml with '<!--' and '-->', until you locate the error.

Hope this helps

2 hours ago, satanfist said:

Hi, Between AAF 107.1 and AAF 161.1b there have been revisions to the xml schema format, other than just changing the file header. I cite here an example using an extract from the animations of Savage Cabbage.

<actor gender="F" idleForm="FF0">
			</actor>
			<actor gender="M" idleForm="FF1">
			</actor>
		</animation>

before

<actor gender="F"> <idle form="FF0"/>
		</actor>
		<actor gender="M"> <idle form="FF1"/>
		</actor>
	</animation>

after.

You will see that the format is quite different. You can fix this yourself with a text editor, replacing common patterns globally.  For instance, search for all patterns '<actor gender="F"' (ignoring the single quotes) with '<actor gender="F">'. This leaves the residue 'idleForm="FF0">'. You then replace 'idleForm="' with '<idle form="'. Finally you need to add the '/' manually to all <idle form="  "> patterns to <idle form=" "/>. It's a long job, but far easier than making all changes manually. This is just an example, as you will need to compare old with new format, but it's satisfying to get AAF to load without it crashing.

P.S. A tip in checking for individual xml errors, is to comment out sections of the xml with '<!--' and '-->', until you locate the error.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply. This seems like a pain in the ass. Does everyone have to go through this?

16 minutes ago, DragonReborn321 said:

Thanks for the reply. This seems like a pain in the ass. Does everyone have to go through this?

No, most of the animation creators have updated the xml to work with the changes, but in instances where AAF complains about xml formating being bad, you need to either be patient and wait for the animators to fix them or do it yourself. I in particular like to use the same animations for both FM and FF genders. It's my choice, and you can't expect the animators to create xmls for all variations.

On 3/10/2021 at 1:39 AM, VonHelton said:

Did you clean out yer scripts folder?

:cool:

Just FYI - my issues were after a factory reset of my PC and a clean installation of FO4 from nothing.  There were no scripts to clean out.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:32 PM, dagobaking said:

Well it seems the current AAF Beta 161.1 does not like any of the xmls that shipped with it, however the older xmls from AAF Beta 107.1 do allow it to initialize. What could cause this issue, in your opinion as the mod creator?