50 minutes ago, Lord_Wilhelm said:

Hello, I was already on this installation page. As you can see from the current mods, the installation was done according to these specifications. But, that doesn't answer my question.
I'm beginning to wonder why there are so many problems with the AAF?
It's a pity that no one has further developed the mods based on the Four-Play. They still work today, they are just outdated.
Thanks for the hint.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

AAF is mostly an issue for beginners who cannot recognize the error, and self troubleshoot based on experience. Most of us regulars have been through the growing pains of AAF ,have gotten the frustration out of our systems and can now roll with any minor problem. Newbies have no idea yet how FO4 works badly all by itself, never mind  when any mods are added. AAF is not as hard to setup as you expect or experience. It takes going slow, easy, an added mod requirement at a time. 

8 hours ago, Lord_Wilhelm said:

Hello, I was already on this installation page. As you can see from the current mods, the installation was done according to these specifications. But, that doesn't answer my question.
It's a pity that no one has further developed the mods based on the Four-Play. They still work today, they are just outdated.
Thanks for the hint.

My suggestion is that you immediately begin work on a new animation framework. Let us know how it goes!

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

AAF is mostly an issue for beginners who cannot recognize the error, and self troubleshoot based on experience. Most of us regulars have been through the growing pains of AAF ,have gotten the frustration out of our systems and can now roll with any minor problem. Newbies have no idea yet how FO4 works badly all by itself, never mind  when any mods are added. AAF is not as hard to setup as you expect or experience. It takes going slow, easy, an added mod requirement at a time. 

Yes I understand. Is there any way to fix this error message?

On 5/28/2021 at 5:58 PM, Lord_Wilhelm said:

"This XML file has bad formatting and could not be parsed: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml"

Well, that's the error right there.  You should use your mod manager to see which mod includes the file Data\AAF\AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml, since that file is causing the problem.

A quick look at your mod list shows you have some very out-of-date mods installed, like One Patch to Rule them All.  So there are already suspicious mods in your load order.

2 hours ago, Lord_Wilhelm said:

It's not really a problem with AAF.  AAF has been evolving for about three years now.  During that time, some mods have appeared and been abandoned by their authors, and are no longer compatible with the current version of AAF.  This is why you should use a guide like Saya Scarlett's and pay attention to the list of obsolete mods.  You will see that it explicitly tells you not to install the One Patch mod I mentioned above:

SKIP/SCRAP THESE MODS/PATCHES (Incompatibilities)

Patches

• Indarello's Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)
  • One Patch to Rule/Bang Them All
  • AJ's XMLs
  • Polistiro's AAF patches for Crazy and Leito Animations
  • FO4 Animations by Leito - Voice Fix 1.1
  • AAF Overlay Patches (CumNWealth_Base and CumNWealth_insert animation pack name here.)

•  

8 hours ago, Lord_Wilhelm said:

Have I offended anyone with my questions?

No. I gave you the logical answer to your question. Why waste time wondering what's wrong with a mod when you are free to spend that time making a better one?

Hello dagobaking

I would like if you will ask you two questions on two small problems that I have.

-the first I have during some animations a slightly different body especially the breasts which are bigger (I use FG)
-the second is the erections of male PNJs which work in a totally random manner.

for example the same animation may or may not work

I deactivated the esp Erection-fix by sylverperv from the AAF creatures resources pack

do you have any advice?

cordially

27 minutes ago, hkheungL said:

for example the same animation may or may not work

This is usually caused by having the wrong version of LooksMenu installed.  You need to install LooksMenu v1-6-18, not the latest v1-6-20.  The latest version has some changes which interfere with morph application by AAF.

10 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is usually caused by having the wrong version of LooksMenu installed.  You need to install LooksMenu v1-6-18, not the latest v1-6-20.  The latest version has some changes which interfere with morph application by AAF.

hello Ego thank you for answer but it is already version 1.6.18 

4 hours ago, hkheungL said:

-the first I have during some animations a slightly different body especially the breasts which are bigger (I use FG)
-the second is the erections of male PNJs which work in a totally random manner.

The sporadic results suggest to me that this could be a performance issue. In other words, when there is a lot of 3D being processed the engine is cutting corners and delaying or not applying morphs.

There isn't a way I know of to fix this other than using less demanding mods/settings/enb.

18 hours ago, dagobaking said:

The sporadic results suggest to me that this could be a performance issue. In other words, when there is a lot of 3D being processed the engine is cutting corners and delaying or not applying morphs.

There isn't a way I know of to fix this other than using less demanding mods/settings/enb.

hello Dago

thank you for answer but i don't have a ENB preset and my computer is largely capable of running the game in ultra and the graphics settings are always set to high

I think for the problem of morphs that there is a communication problem between aaf and bodygen ??? (because like erections which work in a random way) the morphs of my character are not always the bad ones, sometimes the morphs are the good ones!

2 hours ago, Branstar90 said:

Can someone help me understand these AAF errors I am not sure what I did wrong during installation.

Use your mod manager to see which mod includes the file Data\AAF\AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml, since that file is causing the problem.  Normally AAF provides that file but in your case some other mod is overwriting it.

14 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Use your mod manager to see which mod includes the file Data\AAF\AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml, since that file is causing the problem.  Normally AAF provides that file but in your case some other mod is overwriting it.

I found out that this is coming from AAF framework this is quite odd maybe I will try a different version of the framework.

1 hour ago, Branstar90 said:

I found out that this is coming from AAF framework this is quite odd maybe I will try a different version of the framework.

The version which comes with AAF should not cause AAF errors. As already pointed out, you probably have another mod overwriting that same file in an incompatible way.

On 5/30/2021 at 11:00 AM, Lord_Wilhelm said:

Thanks for the hint.

No you didn't... you have mods there that are expressly told not to have.  Reason for me to direct you to the guide. If you don't want to follow some basic suggestions and/or go to the Discord where they can work through your issues, then all that is left is for you to figure it out yourself with trial and error.  It isn't difficult if you truly follow the guide.  noob or not Complex.. yes, difficult .... no.

On 5/30/2021 at 12:05 PM, dagobaking said:

My suggestion is that you immediately begin work on a new animation framework. Let us know how it goes!

Yea, since he doesn't want to follow the guide given to him. Or even go to the Discord channel to help him sort out the issues.

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The version which comes with AAF should not cause AAF errors. As already pointed out, you probably have another mod overwriting that same file in an incompatible way.

I uninstalled everything and still got the same result honestly not sure what to do I have been trying to fix this for days even looking into all my files. I followed installation instructions correctly as well, at this point I may just run the game without animation mods.

10 minutes ago, Branstar90 said:

I uninstalled everything and still got the same result honestly not sure what to do I have been trying to fix this for days even looking into all my files. I followed installation instructions correctly as well, at this point I may just run the game without animation mods.

Maybe if you had given us a mod list, we could have narrowed stuff down for you. Also ,as to still having errors after uninstalling stuff means nothing if you are using the same game. Often the issues are still baked into that game unless you restart it. AAF is not really that hard if you can dummy down your expectations, and keep it simple initially. Just AAF, the basic starting animation pack, AAF minimum requirements. I do not and have never needed Buffout, so do not try it even if GOD whispers in your ear to do so. Just get AAF basic to respond and then we can walk you through the bells and whistles of other sex related mods. Also was FO4 working for you correctly before trying AAF?  If all other game issues are correct, you can set up AAF with about 5 or 6 mods.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I do not and have never needed Buffout, so do not try it even if GOD whispers in your ear to do so.

The reason it's recommended as a "soft requirement" for AAF is that mods which interact with the HUD (adding widgets, et cetera) like AAF can lead to random CTDs due to terrible memory management in the game engine, which Buffout 4 addresses. If you're just trying to get things to work then yeah you don't need it. If you're not using many HUD-interfacing mods and/or you don't suffer random CTDs then it also may not do you much good. But it does implement a ton of low-level game engine robustness improvements and very detailed crash logging, so can be extremely handy if you're having stability issues.

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Maybe if you had given us a mod list, we could have narrowed stuff down for you. Also ,as to still having errors after uninstalling stuff means nothing if you are using the same game. Often the issues are still baked into that game unless you restart it. AAF is not really that hard if you can dummy down your expectations, and keep it simple initially. Just AAF, the basic starting animation pack, AAF minimum requirements. I do not and have never needed Buffout, so do not try it even if GOD whispers in your ear to do so. Just get AAF basic to respond and then we can walk you through the bells and whistles of other sex related mods. Also was FO4 working for you correctly before trying AAF?  If all other game issues are correct, you can set up AAF with about 5 or 6 mods.

The errors are only present when AAF is installed other than that the game runs fine. It has actually been a year since returning to this game and pre update older versions of AAF have not given me an issue at all. Unfortunately I cannot roll back to a previous version dud to Bethesda removing them. I will send a mod list soon or by tomorrow.

39 minutes ago, Branstar90 said:

The errors are only present when AAF is installed other than that the game runs fine. It has actually been a year since returning to this game and pre update older versions of AAF have not given me an issue at all. Unfortunately I cannot roll back to a previous version dud to Bethesda removing them. I will send a mod list soon or by tomorrow.

Just so I understand, you're saying AAF errors don't appear if you don't install AAF? ?

But seriously, I'm running basically everything from the current guide (except for UAP), plus a ton of other related mods, and latest AAF is able to load completely on latest Fallout 4 with latest F4SE. If just installing AAF is enough to give you XML parsing errors, then you have something else strange going on. Have you switched mod managers without doing a fresh wipe and reinstall of the game? Maybe there are some stray files in the data directory? Have you tried validating the game content in Steam to make sure nothing's been corrupted? Have you checked your AAF install and dependencies with the Game Files Verifier (AAF_GFV.exe) from the downloads on the AAF Discord? If you install FO4 fresh and then AAF and its minimal dependencies, you should be able to start a new game with no errors.

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Just so I understand, you're saying AAF errors don't appear if you don't install AAF? ?

But seriously, I'm running basically everything from the current guide (except for UAP), plus a ton of other related mods, and latest AAF is able to load completely on latest Fallout 4 with latest F4SE. If just installing AAF is enough to give you XML parsing errors, then you have something else strange going on. Have you switched mod managers without doing a fresh wipe and reinstall of the game? Maybe there are some stray files in the data directory? Have you tried validating the game content in Steam to make sure nothing's been corrupted? Have you checked your AAF install and dependencies with the Game Files Verifier (AAF_GFV.exe) from the downloads on the AAF Discord? If you install FO4 fresh and then AAF and its minimal dependencies, you should be able to start a new game with no errors.

Thanks, I will try the suggestions you mentioned looking for stray files may be the best option I just need to know what causes AAF to have problems loading XML files can the Game files verifier pinpoint the causes?

On 3/31/2021 at 9:50 PM, mainfct said:

After updating AAF to the latest version, I had the issue some previous posters were having with the supposed bad XML formatting, though the error referred to a different file. I thought I had removed all mods relating to AAF but, as it turned out, this was caused by a leftover source file from the previous AAF version that hadn't been removed completely (probably due to using a mix of manual and obsolete manager installation). Hope this helps narrow down your culprits.

Where did you find the previous file, I am having a similar issue.