I'm not entirely certain what's responsible for it so I'll just start here - is there a way to disable the automatic alignment of actors during any animation? I have the AutoHotkeys mod set up so I can correct a few alignment issues on the fly but while the realigning does work, as soon as I close the console, the actors reset to the original positions, and some animations have some pretty horrid clipping issues, I gotta say. I'd rather not have to go through too much .xml editing to just correct the poses.

10 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

is there a way to disable the automatic alignment of actors during any animation?

No. It is no small feat keeping the actors in one spot without them getting bumped around by the games physics/collision. If this were disabled the actors would shift around in unpredictable ways every animation.

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me through debugging AAF?   I recently came back to Fallout.  Updated all my AAF and related files.  AAF loads 100%.   I've got it in debug mode atm.   The only errors I'm seeing are a couple about a Leito animation being removed.   I start a scene with Sex em up.  Nothing happens.   No ... in the top corner to tell me AAF is starting.   When I hit HOME to test AAF it tells me error 61.  No actors in range.   Even though I'm standing in front of someone.

Any thoughts on where I can look next, or what I can try?

Thank you :)

Blibby

EDIT: RESOLVED.  The problem file seems to have been FO4 Leito Voice Fix 1.1.  Scenes are working again.  Thanks for AAF.  :)

Edited by blibby

Is there a way to get current scene settings? I.e. something like this:

• Some mod started AAF animation. For that it created some settings (likely with the call that created the default one and then adjusting it)
  • I listen to OnAnimationStart events
  • .. and with some magic I get that scene settings instance which was passed to the scene on the first step

If this is impossible, I want to get scene duration at the very least. I also need to get it before the animation stops. I have an approach at the ready where I do the following:

• I listen to OnAnimationStart. When I get that - I calculate the special unique string hash of the scene and register it together the starting time
  • I listen to OnAnimationStop. When I get that - I calculate the hash the same way and check if I have this hash registered; if I do - then I just see what time was there and subtract that from the current time which yields the duration of the whole ordeal
  • I ignore OnAnimationChange for simplicity (not big concern atm for me)

This works fine, but the problem with that approach is that for it to work I need the animation to stop whereas for what I plan now I need to know the scene duration in advance. Default INI setting won't cut it because mods can create a custom setting struct with the custom duration and so it's not a solution either.

I'm also not concerned with edge-cases, i.e. if the user aborts the animation via admin UI or it fails some other way.

Thoughts?

Edited by Operand
14 minutes ago, Operand said:

If this is impossible, I want to get scene duration at the very least. I also need to get it before the animation stops. I have an approach at the ready where I do the following

You can get the scene duration in the OnSceneInit event, it is akArgs[6] and it is a Float.

On 6/22/2021 at 5:03 PM, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

hello breeding thanks for the help , no i dont use any camera tweaking mods at all i just have a few dialogue mods and makeup and hair mods aside from a few on this list i found  online , outside of me and a npc sex animations tfc works great , everything works great except when i go into sex animations with me and a npc , everything works fine animation controls etc just the camera sticks in one place and tfc dont work anymore then , the copy i have is from steam idk how to show my mods list so i went into vortex where my mods are stored and took a pic of it , do you think it could be a mod in the wrong order maybe ? thanks for the help appreciate it

I believe the flycam is implemented with the LLFP DLL which you do seem to have installed. Unfortunately the situation you're describing isn't a problem I've seen for a while. You'll probably need to resort to doing a fresh install of the game and then installing just the bare minimum necessary mods to get AAF working and hopefully confirm that camera control during scenes is okay as well. After that, slowly re-add your other mods and test one at a time or in batches depending on how suspect they are, until you find what's causing the problem. Also, and I can't stress this enough, the AAF Discord will likely provide superior troubleshooting advice. Save yourself some time and ask there too.

On 6/23/2021 at 7:42 AM, dagobaking said:

No. It is no small feat keeping the actors in one spot without them getting bumped around by the games physics/collision. If this were disabled the actors would shift around in unpredictable ways every animation.

So is there no viable means of adjusting scene alignment, short of needing to editing files for every single animation?

6 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

So is there no viable means of adjusting scene alignment, short of needing to editing files for every single animation?

In the current feature-set that is correct. In theory I could add features around this. For instance, a way to alter individual actor positions during a scene, in-game. But, I've given my reasons for not making that feature some time back.

Edited by dagobaking
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13.06.2021 at 00:44, Lord_Wilhelm said:

Прежде всего, спасибо за любезный ответ и за первую подсказку, с чего начать.

Поэтому я сначала удалил мод: One Patch to Rule them All. Я фактически установил его после сообщения об ошибке, полагая, что он исправляет ошибку: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml.

Но этого не произошло. Хорошо, теперь удалено.

Внешний вид LooksMenu изменен до версии 1.6.18.

Den LooksMenu habe auf die Version 1.6.18 umgeändert.

Bas IC R обор рем Энты

• # 1 F4SE vLatest (ТРЕБУЕТСЯ) (На картинке внизу показано, как установить F4SE вручную, потому что из-за того, как архив упакован, Vortex, по крайней мере, может испортить его установку.)

• # 2 Bodyslide vLatest ( ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО)

• # 3 LooksMenu 1.6.18 ( ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО) (Любая версия выше этой приведет к нарушению эрекции и морфов. Не обновляйте и не используйте LooksMenu версии 1.6.19 и 1.6.20)

• # 4 BodyTalk v3.15 ИЛИ Atomic Muscle v1.5.2 ( ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО)

• # 5 CBBE v2.6.3 ИЛИ Fusion Girl ( ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО)

• # 6 ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX) 4.0 ( ТРЕБУЕТСЯ) - (УБЕДИТЕСЬ, ЧТО ЭТО НИЧТО НЕ ПЕРЕЗАПИСЫВАЕТ)

• # 7 Buffout 4 vLatest (ТРЕБУЕТСЯ) (и все его требования: TBB (из собственных загрузок Buffout ), предварительный загрузчик xSE и библиотека адресов )

• # 8 Advanced Animation Framework v161.1b ( ТРЕБУЕТСЯ)

• # 9 Vanilla / Kinky / Creature Theme v210326.0 ( ТРЕБУЕТСЯ)

• # 10 Torture Devices v1.9 (ТРЕБУЕТСЯ) мне это не нужно (для пакета анимации Savage Cabbage)

• # 11 Vioxsis Strap-ons v5.0.0 (ТРЕБУЕТСЯ) Мне это не нужно (мне не нужно это для лесбийских анимаций)

• (UAP) Окончательный патч AAF v2.6.26

• Атомная похоть

• [AAF] Анимация FO4 от Leito - 21.12.18 - 2.0a

После запуска игры то же сообщение об ошибке: AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml

Итак, другой мод перезаписывает этот файл ... хм. Но какой?

Теперь я полностью удалил AAF и его приложения.

На данный момент в каталоге Fallout 4 / Data / AAF / __ folder_managed_by_vortex ничего нет.

Я также поискал в каталоге Fallout 4 / Data приложения AAF и нашел несколько старых файлов. Я их удалил.

Затем я запустил игру и через несколько часов сохранил чистые сохранения.

Если я правильно понял описание, то на самом деле этого достаточно для проверки работоспособности:

AAF Beta 161.1; Тема Vanilla / Kinky / Creature v210326.0; такое приложение, как: Atomic Lust;

анимация вроде: bp70FO4sexanimations_2.6 и Ultimate AAF Patch v2.6.26.

Для проверки я буду использовать AAF_GFV.exe. Я что-то забыл?

Все работает как часики !!!

On 29.06.2021 at 02:40, dagobaking said:

В текущем наборе функций это правильно. Теоретически я мог бы добавить вокруг этого особенности. Например, способ изменить положение отдельных актеров во время сцены в игре. Но некоторое время назад я привел причины, по которым не делаю эту функцию.

Благодарим вас за вашу работу ! Все работает замечательно со всеми пакетами анимаций !!!!

Hello @dagobaking. I have been using "ApplyOverlaySet" and was wondering if it would be possible in the future to add "RemoveOverlaySet".

I know that in the XML you can specify how long the Overlay lasts, but -I think it's because of Looksmenu-, if you do a fast travel with the overlay active, the overlay stays permanent. Or if you save your game while having the overlay active. 

So I was thinking of including a "soap" -or a solution of that style- that removes the overlays, AKA "non-permanent tattoos", which are applied to my character. 

2 hours ago, JBpy said:

Hello @dagobaking. I have been using "ApplyOverlaySet" and was wondering if it would be possible in the future to add "RemoveOverlaySet".

I know that in the XML you can specify how long the Overlay lasts, but -I think it's because of Looksmenu-, if you do a fast travel with the overlay active, the overlay stays permanent. Or if you save your game while having the overlay active. 

So I was thinking of including a "soap" -or a solution of that style- that removes the overlays, AKA "non-permanent tattoos", which are applied to my character. 

I would use it. Right now I clean myself with the soap from Get Dirty, and immediately after I access the makeup mirror from Hardship and manually take off any relevant overlays.

On 7/9/2021 at 6:33 AM, JBpy said:

It's possible. But, not a quick add. Please add it as a feature request in the issue tracker and I'll try to get to it.

6 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

HELLO!  Will the update bork related mods do you know? Should we wait to update until modders have a chance to make corrections with their mods or are we good to go?

THANKS!

You mean the next AAF release?

I try to make things as backward compatible as possible. So, updating AAF should not break things. But, can't guarantee that new features/fixes don't introduce unforeseen issues.

9 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Having a problem with the DL. Instead of it popping up with a file to save it sends me to a login page for Moddingham and the Nexus page link is not there. The Nexus version is still the old version. Is it just me or what?

Sorry for the confusion. I am hosting all future updates for AAF at moddingham.com . I didn't realize that changing the link would trigger it to look like an update and planned to explain that along with the next update. I guess the cat is out of the bag now. :) The version at moddingham right now is the same as the one at Nexus.

That said, I do have an update ready to go. That should be posted within a week or so.

Edited by dagobaking
3 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Sorry for the confusion. I am hosting all future updates for AAF at moddingham.com . I didn't realize that changing the link would trigger it to look like an update and planned to explain that along with the next update. I guess the cat is out of the bag now. :) The version at moddingham right now is the same as the one at Nexus.

That said, I do have an update ready to go. That should be posted within a week or so.

Not a problem :) I look forward to the update and Thanks for all you do!

9 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Will that be our only option for updates then? Not even an LL presence? I totally agree with the mod authors' stance with Nexus..

9 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Hope you post it here in LL also, i dont really want to register again to other mods sites.

Lol getting old and having a hard time remembering all my passwords :P

41 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hope you post it here in LL also, i dont really want to register again to other mods sites.

Using Keepass2 for that. Always safe. I am quite old and i would forget a lot without that.?

Cheers

6 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

Well I'm using chrome's "suggest a strong password" option and google handles all for me. I enabled two step verification thingy on my google account also. I literally don't know any of my passwords. 

7 hours ago, Hanaxar said:

Well I'm using chrome's "suggest a strong password" option and google handles all for me. I enabled two step verification thingy on my google account also. I literally don't know any of my passwords. 

Me neither.  Though i am more paranoid. Thats why i do not use the browser for storing passwords. Just my thing.