5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Can you reproduce the issues you are seeing without setting equipDelay to -1?

Yeah. I set delay to -1 in order to minimize time it takes to run tests ?. Used to be ~5.

4 hours ago, dagobaking said:

Actually, I think the issue was that the ability to record the outfit was only reset if you used resetAll.

Still saw same behavior after reverting to reEquip bipedSlot nodes.

5 hours ago, dagobaking said:

a reEquip event is never triggered because you have it disabled (setting equipDelay to -1).

Event triggers in-game (as items are equipped even when they shouldn't be)

and based on code in AAF::Controller::EquipmentController::ApplyEquipmentSet

there would still be re-equip event regardless of reequip_delay value. Unless I missed something.

In that case then comment in .ini would need some clarification.

I wonder if EquipmentController::ResetAll or it's caller could iterate over all slots and set them to empty or unequipped just before exiting.

It seems that equipment state is persisting from previous scene to next on slots which are emptied between scenes.

So I'd like to try to first go through all items in equipementstack and set them to empty before updating them from data received.

Or include a dummy object from slots where a.GetWornItem(i).Item == None, then in receiveClothesData

for item in items_from_papyrus

equipment = get item from stack for item.slot

if item is dummy object

mark equipment slot as empty

else

update equipment slot with new data

Thoughts?

4 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Tried the new AAF.......Dog animations are FUBAR.

Eeh, works for me just like they always have. Dogs reset between different animations but it's unavoidable.

Tbh I'd prefer if animators would merge stages into one single long animation for races having issues with switching ( such as robots )

but time for that has passed.

As for why BoS underarmor is equipped during scenes: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ works on my machine.

Perhaps your follower mod has a timer or event hander that force equips some underwear.

See if BoS underarmor is your followers default outfit.

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for my English, it is limited by Google translator. Actually the essence of the problem: The AAF system crashes, while writing that the file "AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml" is to blame. Installed AAF over the old version. Thank you in advance

12 hours ago, requiredname65 said:

I wonder if EquipmentController::ResetAll or it's caller could iterate over all slots and set them to empty or unequipped just before exiting.

It seems that equipment state is persisting from previous scene to next on slots which are emptied between scenes.

So I'd like to try to first go through all items in equipementstack and set them to empty before updating them from data received.

Or include a dummy object from slots where a.GetWornItem(i).Item == None, then in receiveClothesData

for item in items_from_papyrus

equipment = get item from stack for item.slot

if item is dummy object

mark equipment slot as empty

else

update equipment slot with new data

Thoughts?

I'm not sure I follow exactly. When resetAll runs it does blank out the var that holds the recorded outfit. It did not do this if you used a stopEquipmentSet without a resetAll in it. That would likely cause issues because it wouldn't allow an updated recorded outfit to be made.

I will test your QA file against an updated version and see what happens.

On 1/18/2021 at 9:18 PM, maddadicusrex said:

Vadermania and Crazy are old, outdated animation packs that usually will only work with patches. You need updated animation packs like Savage Cabbage and BP70 that are actually supported by the new AAF. AAF is a framework and has no animations built in. AAF also has a required mod list as well as several "how to setup "threads on this forum. I suggest you search them out..

so the mods list here

[AAF] Up-To-Date Adult oriented setup guide (08/Nov/2020) - Advanced Animation Framework - LoversLab

is the ones i use

but ill try without vadermania's and crazy's

On 1/18/2021 at 7:47 AM, requiredname65 said:

In fresh new save from outside vault 111 with AAF + Attached QA, no content mods:

-2 start new game without mods

-1 make a save at v111 exterior

0. enable aaf and load that save, aaf startbox messages are shown as expected for new save

1. start a scene via gui using DANCE position with default start- stopEquipmentSet (attached xmls provide vanilla DANCE position)

2. end scene with <end> button

3. aaf re-equips items as expected

4. wait until re-equip timer has expired (based on decompiled swf, this should take 1000ms with reequip_delay set to -1)

5. manually drop/unequip all items

6. start a scene via gui using DANCE or other position with default start- stopEquipmentSet

7. end scene with <end> button

8. items dropped/unequipped earlier in step 4 are cloned/equipped onto character,

those items are not listed in AAF_PlayerEquipment or activeEquipmentStorage structures during/after scene started in step 6.

Ok. I was able to fix this. Basically, it wasn't resetting all of the equipment slots before applying the updated equipment info at the start of a scene. So, it thought it was still there. Fix will be part of the next release.

Thank you for posting a nice, clean QA file. Really helps determine and fix issues with that.

16 hours ago, Caliban44 said:

nope still stuck at 68%

Make sure you don't have any cruft like old XML files left behind from previous versions of upgraded mods or removed mods. Also turn on debug mode in AAF and see what errors it logs (either on-screen or to the papyrus log). AAF's startup logging is fairly verbose and thorough, so should explain what it expected and found when it gave up.

15 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

idk if it's because the new AAF or the new Unofficial Patch for FO4, but my save file cannot be loaded anymore and AAF stucks at 15%.

I peeked at the log files for F4se and everything loaded just fine. I just can't find any AAF log to troubleshoot this myself.

You can select on-screen debug logging from AAF's FOMOD installation menu, this will tell you what it's trying to do as it's starting when you load your save. If you don't want to reinstall AAF, you can turn debug on in the settings INI file for it instead (defaults to false, just edit the entry in the file before launching the game).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure you don't have any cruft like old XML files left behind from previous versions of upgraded mods or removed mods. Also turn on debug mode in AAF and see what errors it logs (either on-screen or to the papyrus log). AAF's startup logging is fairly verbose and thorough, so should explain what it expected and found when it gave up.

no errors while in game just stuck at 68%

but looking at the papyrus log there are all kinds of errors 

here take a look

Papyrus.0.log

Hey there, trying to get AAF to work with some other AAF animation themes. Have everything working (god I hope) except I cannot find humans in the animation menu, instead I get:

"Error 090 raceList attribute missing from ActorTypeHuman in actorType XML"

I've tried reinstalling AAP and AAP vanilla sex just to try and check my bases but I must be missing something, or need to edit a file. Any help?

19 minutes ago, OD1N_30 said:

Hey there, trying to get AAF to work with some other AAF animation themes. Have everything working (god I hope) except I cannot find humans in the animation menu, instead I get:

"Error 090 raceList attribute missing from ActorTypeHuman in actorType XML"

I've tried reinstalling AAP and AAP vanilla sex just to try and check my bases but I must be missing something, or need to edit a file. Any help?

AAF used to work perfectly before I installed the new update (version 161.1 B) for AAF. The animations just hang and I cannot do anything. I nuked my mods as well and have F4SE installed correctly. The animations will not play, period. I hope the mod author fixes it, as it’s been bothering me for a couple days now. 

1 hour ago, Lannister1098 said:

AAF used to work perfectly before I installed the new update (version 161.1 B) for AAF. The animations just hang and I cannot do anything. I nuked my mods as well and have F4SE installed correctly. The animations will not play, period. I hope the mod author fixes it, as it’s been bothering me for a couple days now. 

I don't think it's broken, I've been using it just fine. Please make sure you properly reinstalled all the files for F4SE (including all the scripts) and that you don't have leftover files from old mod installs which never got cleaned up. Also start with just one animation pack and no patches and see if AAF starts up without errors (turning on debug mode in the FOMOD installer menu when installing AAF might help you see early startup messages if it doesn't start fully). Then open the AAF wizard with the Home key and follow the on-screen instructions to initiate an animation. If that won't work, check the admin log view in AAF's on-screen interface to see if it says why.

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I don't think it's broken, I've been using it just fine. Please make sure you properly reinstalled all the files for F4SE (including all the scripts) and that you don't have leftover files from old mod installs which never got cleaned up. Also start with just one animation pack and no patches and see if AAF starts up without errors (turning on debug mode in the FOMOD installer menu when installing AAF might help you see early startup messages if it doesn't start fully). Then open the AAF wizard with the Home key and follow the on-screen instructions to initiate an animation. If that won't work, check the admin log view in AAF's on-screen interface to see if it says why.

I’ll try that when I have time. I tried doing it right after you suggested your tips and I was stuck on the processing of the animations according to the debug menu in AAF. I nuked my mod list again, so I’ll have to download them again sometime tomorrow. I also re verified files on Steam and I was missing 40 files. But I appreciate your help so far!

On 1/22/2021 at 5:36 AM, vaultbait said:

You can select on-screen debug logging from AAF's FOMOD installation menu, this will tell you what it's trying to do as it's starting when you load your save. If you don't want to reinstall AAF, you can turn debug on in the settings INI file for it instead (defaults to false, just edit the entry in the file before launching the game).

I just clean my fallout 4 and reinstall the mods, all good.

Seems like I modified too much ...animationdata.xml from AAF folder because I wanted the squirting effect and sound for all the animation I have. So I just kinda have to leave the animationdata with whatever patches this community gave me :(I also decided not to install obsolete regular nexusmods' mods. All good and dandy, I can even load my save from before I cleaned up my game. Neat!

Any ideas on how i can get the un-equip / re-equip to work well?
Ive tried some AAF.ini settings playing with the delay times but cant get it to act well.

My main use of AAF is in combination with Violate (that most of the time includes multiple scenes)
My issue right now is:

First scene acts as it should, both actors strip.
Now, no matter what value i use for the delay, in some funky way, i get random pieces equiped form my initial outfit at the start of the second scene.
You can hear the equip effect ingame as soon is the scene starts (where you would expect it to trigger a unequip or maybe block the re-equip because next scene already started)

I came from version 121 beta (did i reinstall a while back)
And i could recall, whenever Violate started, during all the scenes, PC stayed stripped (as it should) 
Within that version, if i timed the delay right it would only re-equip after the last scene was played and violate would end.

In the older versions, was there some kind of mechanism in play where it would block the re-equip if a scene was still playing?
How would i tweak these newer versions so they act the same?

12 minutes ago, jarno5 said:

Any ideas on how i can get the un-equip / re-equip to work well?
Ive tried some AAF.ini settings playing with the delay times but cant get it to act well.

My main use of AAF is in combination with Violate (that most of the time includes multiple scenes)
My issue right now is:

First scene acts as it should, both actors strip.
Now, no matter what value i use for the delay, in some funky way, i get random pieces equiped form my initial outfit at the start of the second scene.
You can hear the equip effect ingame as soon is the scene starts (where you would expect it to trigger a unequip or maybe block the re-equip because next scene already started)

I came from version 121 beta (did i reinstall a while back)
And i could recall, whenever Violate started, during all the scenes, PC stayed stripped (as it should) 
Within that version, if i timed the delay right it would only re-equip after the last scene was played and violate would end.

In the older versions, was there some kind of mechanism in play where it would block the re-equip if a scene was still playing?
How would i tweak these newer versions so they act the same?

Try -1

23 hours ago, Indarello said:

Try -1

Yeah tried that, timing the counter when your in dialogue waiting for the next scene does work better, but it does not realy make sense to keep re-equiping when there are still scenes to come. but its still beter then getting re-equiped midscene.

16 hours ago, dagobaking said:

There is a bug in the re-equipping code. That has already been fixed in test builds. So, next release should resolve that one.

Thanks Dago! looking foward to it!
Im slow on updating again (was still on 154 beta, when a saw 161.1 up :P )