What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

16 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

It's strange how two different players can have such wildly divergent experiences with the same exact software- I was an NMM girl all the way

Me too. Well, apart from the girl part obviously (or not ?). I did an import from NMM which went into a loop so I exited and came back to it the next day. It finished in a few minutes. ?‍♀️

Still not a great fan and I'm with you on the file over rides/conflict resolution being a big step up from what NMM had to offer.

If by mod list you mean mods rather than plug-ins then I'm in the same boat as you. There is a way to get two identical plug-in lists buried about 700 folders down in a hidden folder though. ?

3 hours ago, kxboot said:

Ok I have all the files and the expressions look great but as soon as any character moans, the mouth gets glitchy. Is there any fix for vocal expressions?

Mmm maybe because you have both options activated. Facial and mouth but there is a fix for that. Try with those ones. But save your original files. This was a fix created by someone of this site but I can't remember his name for credits or the thread. Sorry. Then Install that expressions and import them

sslBaseExpression.pex sslBaseVoice.pex

45 minutes ago, urbon said:

Mmm maybe because you have both options activated. Facial and mouth but there is a fix for that. Try with those ones. But save your original files. This was a fix created by someone of this site but I can't remember his name for credits or the thread. Sorry. Then Install that expressions and import them

sslBaseExpression.pex 16.92 kB · 0 downloads sslBaseVoice.pex 5.22 kB · 0 downloads

will try it out, thank you. If it doesn't work I will try and disable vocal expressions

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Not even a thank you, kiss my ass or nothing?

first off thank you and no I would never tell you to kiss my ass lol. I just came back to check on this to see if I had gotten a response

Seriously Vyxenne you are awesome! I have been diving deep to figure out how to change an outfit from CBBE to CBBE 3BBBa and not lose the physics on a piece I am soo sorry you felt like I was ignoring you I promise I wasnt

i have seen that one but to me it does not look like it allows you to take part in the ritual it just seems like a race mod to me. that is not what i am looking for as i said i want one that lets the player take part in the ritual that is why a asked if anyone knew of one that let me do so. unless that one does but just from looking it does not seem to.

21 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Me too. Well, apart from the girl part obviously (or not ?). I did an import from NMM which went into a loop so I exited and came back to it the next day. It finished in a few minutes. ?‍♀️

Still not a great fan and I'm with you on the file over rides/conflict resolution being a big step up from what NMM had to offer.

If by mod list you mean mods rather than plug-ins then I'm in the same boat as you. There is a way to get two identical plug-in lists buried about 700 folders down in a hidden folder though. ?

According to Tannin, there is an extension designed to print (export?) a Mod List (not a plugins list). The problem is even though I think I've identified it ("Vortex Showcase") I can find no way whatsoever to launch it.

17 hours ago, SimianJyhad said:

first off thank you and no I would never tell you to kiss my ass lol. I just came back to check on this to see if I had gotten a response

Seriously Vyxenne you are awesome! I have been diving deep to figure out how to change an outfit from CBBE to CBBE 3BBBa and not lose the physics on a piece I am soo sorry you felt like I was ignoring you I promise I wasnt

OK, cool, thanks for letting me know I wqs mistaken. :classic_biggrin:

28 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

P.S. Your new avatar looks like she is at a job interview.

Right, wearing an underboob crop tank top and rampant pokies. I think it hits the right balance between classy and slutty- the visual conflict is why I chose that image.

And besides, just what sort of job would I be applying for dressed like tha...

Never mind. I worked my way through college with "that sort of job." :classic_biggrin:

26 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:
34 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

The problem is even though I think I've identified it ("Vortex Showcase") I can find no way whatsoever to launch it.

I'd never heard of it but do you mean this thing:

https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/145

Yes, exactly. I installed it, it does show up in my Extensions list, but there is no shortcut, link, button or command to make it go. Double-clicking the extension itself does nothing.

Based on your incessant prodding :classic_tongue: I got motivated to solve this problem, so I just posted the question on the Extension page. Film at 11:00.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

P.P.S. Is it me or is her right hand twice the size of the left one?

It's because the right is perpendicular to the plane of the camera lens, while the left is angled and thus subtends a smaller visual angle, weather permitting. Thanks for noticing my deformities. :classic_blink:?

23 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, exactly. I installed it, it does show up in my Extensions list, but there is no shortcut, link, button or command to make it go.

I've just given it a go.

Clicked on the button and got a confirmation message and three buttons on the right - Copy, Save to file and Dismiss. Took so long to do I thought it had hung. I chose plain text somewhere in that process.

359660680_Vortex1.thumb.jpg.3eb7f045c5afd886ee4e817b72d5df8a.jpg

What I ended up with was this:

Which, in technical terms, is known as 'totally fucking useless'. Leaving aside the ridiculous formatting, why would anyone want to save to AppData\Roaming? Why not just put it into the Documents folder?

1889470845_Vortex2.thumb.jpg.a20cfab3e9c0d71d5283049f83e21af3.jpg

13 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've just given it a go. What I ended up with was this:

Hide contents

Which, in technical terms, is known as 'totally fucking useless'. Leaving aside the ridiculous formatting, why would anyone want to save to AppData\Roaming? Why not just put it into the Documents folder?

1889470845_Vortex2.thumb.jpg.a20cfab3e9c0d71d5283049f83e21af3.jpg

1. OMFG! By pointing out where the control was supposed to be in the Vortex display, you caused me to reinstall the Extension... and voilà! I now have the control!

2. Eagerly, I clicked it and selected text, expecting a simple list output similar to LOOT's plugin list.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that it is worse than useless due to the irrelevant trivia and promotional blurbs FOR EACH AND EVERY MOD!

Spoiler

Vyxenne's Modlist 20210110.png

So thank you for showing me the way of righteousness and moistness! Now I can hit the FAQs and try to figure out if it is possible for the Extension to produce anything useful.

5 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that it is worse than useless due to the irrelevant trivia and promotional blurbs FOR EACH AND EVERY MOD!

Typical Vortex - one step forward and one sideways.

Now to see if 'The Kinky Princess 2.1.' is available for LE. ?