What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Anyone know of a mod that activates and makes use of the unused breaton NPC  "Drunken Cultist"?  I just spawn her in with console and recruit her at sanguines party at the tail end of "a night to remember".  Wondering if something a bit more comprehensives been done out there.  Was surprised that cutting room floor didn't do something with her considering.

20 hours ago, kxboot said:

What about with these mods 

All Shapes Body Randomizer with Physics Enhancement which randomly generates bodies for female NPCs and will let them wear the outfits you also build be in their shape and

All Shapes Body Randomizer - best presets which is based on the first mod but generates the female bodies in some of the best presets.

Lets say a followers was to be built with one of the presets of the second mod, will they then wear outfit in their shape since it was technical built with the second mod?

The request was about building armors for a specific follower's custom body.

Think Misty Skye. I've...heard from a friend...that she has a relatively non-standard body.

As Vyxenne says, you could customize armors for her body shape--if Misty came with a BS preset. Which she doesn't (or so I've heard...).

this is really just a shot in the dark, and maybe a request,

does anyone know any mods that involve quests with the really interesting mages in the game, being Falion and Wylandriah? As a vampire and mage, ive boinked Falion a few times, but i want to know more about this planeswalking stuff. and going on more quests for Wylandriah's forgotten artifacts sounds amusing.

2 hours ago, Elizinator said:

this is really just a shot in the dark, and maybe a request,

does anyone know any mods that involve quests with the really interesting mages in the game, being Falion and Wylandriah? As a vampire and mage, ive boinked Falion a few times, but i want to know more about this planeswalking stuff. and going on more quests for Wylandriah's forgotten artifacts sounds amusing.

Interesting NPCs (or 3DNPC) occasionally involve some of the mages whom are somewhat removed, distanced or otherwise estranged, from the "principal" mages at the college. Dravynea the Stoneweaver and Nelacar I clearly recall, and I think Falion; but I am fuzzy on that one.

7 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

The request was about building armors for a specific follower's custom body.

Think Misty Skye. I've...heard from a friend...that she has a relatively non-standard body.

As Vyxenne says, you could customize armors for her body shape--if Misty came with a BS preset. Which she doesn't (or so I've heard...).

Yeah, I know about that. I have been doing that for a while now. But what I mean is if, let's say Misty, worn armour I built for her, it will be in her shape but if I gave that same armour to another NPC, say Serana, it would be in Serana's shape and not Misty's shape.

7 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Misty Skye. I've...heard from a friend...that she has a relatively non-standard body.

Your friend has it right- she has very large Batuma Wanimbes that somehow fail to sag to her navel as they should, and her ass won't fit through the main entrance to Winterhold Courtyard.

Her sister Summer, on the other hand, is stunningly cute and worth keeping the mod around just for her.

56 minutes ago, kxboot said:

what I mean is if, let's say Misty, worn armour I built for her, it will be in her shape but if I gave that same armour to another NPC, say Serana, it would be in Serana's shape and not Misty's shape.

That's how I understood your question, and I'm afraid that level of outfit automation simply does not exist. The only way I know of to accomplish the result is to make a new Outfit Studio project using Misty Skye's actual body mesh nif as the reference shape, conform the armor to that grotesquely-bloated lovely body, then Ctrl+Batch-Build it in BodySlide (holding control when you click Build diverts the BS output to the BS folder instead of the armor mod's folder) and then manually move it into Misty's body folder, renaming the nif "Misty [original name of nif]" to differentiate it from the default armor mesh. Then use SSEEdit to make a plugin to add the "Misty xxxx" armor to the game.

Next, make another OS project for the same armor, using the default body (CBBE Outfit or UUNP or w/e), and batch-build that into the armor mod's meshes folder, where it will be wearable by you and any NPC that uses (or can be made to use) the default female body. Even Serana.

Here's an example of my Serana wearing much sexier attire than her default Royal Vampire Armor:

Spoiler

20210114112303_1.jpg

20210114131629_1.jpg

20210113194842_1.jpg

Giggity :classic_biggrin:

13 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

That's how I understood your question, and I'm afraid that level of outfit automation simply does not exist. The only way I know of to accomplish the result is to make a new Outfit Studio project using Misty Skye's actual body mesh nif as the reference shape, conform the armor to that grotesquely-bloated lovely body, then Ctrl+Batch-Build it in BodySlide (holding control when you click Build diverts the BS output to the BS folder instead of the armor mod's folder) and then manually move it into Misty's body folder, renaming the nif "Misty [original name of nif]" to differentiate it from the default armor mesh. Then use SSEEdit to make a plugin to add the "Misty xxxx" armor to the game.

Next, make another OS project for the same armor, using the default body (CBBE Outfit or UUNP or w/e), and batch-build that into the armor mod's meshes folder, where it will be wearable by you and any NPC that uses (or can be made to use) the default female body. Even Serana.

Here's an example of my Serana wearing much sexier attire than her default Royal Vampire Armor:

Reveal hidden contents

20210114112303_1.jpg

20210114131629_1.jpg

20210113194842_1.jpg

Giggity :classic_biggrin:

Thanks, for the info. 

Decided to wipe all my mods and fresh install after it all got a bit messy. Outside of bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements only plan on having light sexlab interaction like pregnancy/milkmod and such. What is the most recommended body to use? I've tried CBBE and 3BBB in the past but they've never really worked with the aforementioned mods for me. I don't really care about adding armors and tend to just use vanilla replacers. Any advice?

CBBE is more compatible with most armor/clothing mods, UNP looks better, but...id say it has less compatible armor/clothing mods. In some cases, armors/clothing is only for CBBE, other is only for UNP, or for some different body type. (Alternatively, it is possible to use both, or more....in a way, but the thing is, afaik the mod im talking about, Bodychange is only for Oldrim).

If you dont intend to use any of the armor/clothing mods, then just look at the most popular body replacers, and pick whatever you like more.

17 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Your friend has it right- she has very large Batuma Wanimbes that somehow fail to sag to her navel as they should, and her ass won't fit through the main entrance to Winterhold Courtyard.

Her sister Summer, on the other hand, is stunningly cute and worth keeping the mod around just for her.

Amen, sister; I'd do Summer in a heartbeat. OTOH, a romp with Misty would be terrifying: if one of those fell on me, I could be seriously injured.

Um...I mean...my friend would enjoy "Summer Skye's" all winter long, and my friend would be afraid of ending up in traction if an overly-ambitious adventure with Misty went awry....

18 hours ago, kxboot said:

Yeah, I know about that. I have been doing that for a while now. But what I mean is if, let's say Misty, worn armour I built for her, it will be in her shape but if I gave that same armour to another NPC, say Serana, it would be in Serana's shape and not Misty's shape.

That isn't how Skyrim works.

In case you aren't aware, the overwhelming majority of armor/clothing 'main body' pieces in Skyrim come with their own body mesh; the character's naked body mesh is completely irrelevant. A tiny percentage of outfits come with no body mesh anywhere, and those typically have issues if the weighting on the piece doesn't match the weighting on the adjacent body part.

So, in your scenario, your proposed armor piece neither knows nor cares about either Misty's or Serana's nude body, because it comes with its own body.

To achieve what you're talking about, you'd have to build multiple versions of the armor, and then programmatically switch between the versions based on the ID of the character equipping the armor. Probably doable by someone with way more Papyrus/SKSE knowledge than I have, but probably not trivial.

After I started using BHUNP, I can't really go back to anything else lol. I think it really depends on what you are wanting out of the body. the Standard CBBE is great for a simple look and compatible for a lot of mods. I use Bodyslide to build my own body, so finding armor is the hardest part for me. But if you don't care about that, I'd just go with generic CBBE Slim or Curvy. You say CBBE doesn't work with the mods you want, how so?

5 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Amen, sister; I'd do Summer in a heartbeat. OTOH, a romp with Misty would be terrifying: if one of those fell on me, I could be seriously injured.

Um...I mean...my friend would enjoy "Summer Skye's" all winter long, and my friend would be afraid of ending up in traction if an overly-ambitious adventure with Misty went awry....

:classic_biggrin:

Anyone know the name and source for the red bandeau top and--OK, let's call it "skirted"--panty that Alaria is wearing?

Randomly related: anyone know why "CT Team" mods don't have a "Posts" tab, and have a "Bugs" tab that doesn't actually allow reporting bugs? Avoiding potential embarrassment for being called out on the redundancy in "CT Team"? And obvious should-have-been-caught-by-author bugs like Alaria's dark head? ?