What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

17 hours ago, NKju3iqJzzqTheThirdManqzz said:

Q: Does anyone know how to make all NPCs around you to automatically have an orgy with eachother? I am tired of manually placing spells on a pair of NPCs to make them have sex.

I am using sexlab, and also flower girls if that is helpful.

As axz2 stated Eager NPCs is a route, and the one I am going to expound upon.  There are settings beyond having to kill a dragon to start an orgy.  1st if you speak to someone whos relationshipRank with you is 4 (lover), you can ask them to start an orgy.  Also there's a setting to have a percentage chance, which you can change(0% to 100% IIRC) of starting and orgy after clearing a dungeon.  Also can do a similar thing for surprise morning sex once you wake up from bed(may be another mod, but I think its Eagar NPCs) where several npcs will just jump ya.

Lastly if you go through the quest in the mod (dibellas refuge), you can organize sex parties through dialogue which will invite a mess of npcs to the location you initiated the party at and can then speak to a lover and ask for an orgy just as above.

On 12/24/2020 at 10:18 PM, Younhee said:

Does anyone know skeleton-summoning mods like Friend of Elements in LE?

(That mod gave player some summoning spells with level-scaling)

I played as necromancer with skeletons in LE with it, but I couldn't find any mods which allow summoning multiple skeletons..

This is a really awkward solution to your issue, but Enai Siaion's Ordinator mod will grant the Conjuration tree new perks that result in a small personal army of skeletons. This, of course, is awkward as it will change your entire game's perk system (but I recommend one of the perk overhaul mods anyways, Skyrim's perk system has some flaws you don't need to deal with).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68425

21 hours ago, Eladano said:

This is a really awkward solution to your issue, but Enai Siaion's Ordinator mod will grant the Conjuration tree new perks that result in a small personal army of skeletons. This, of course, is awkward as it will change your entire game's perk system (but I recommend one of the perk overhaul mods anyways, Skyrim's perk system has some flaws you don't need to deal with).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68425

So I have to raise skeletons at the cost of my savegames.. T- T

OK, I'll check it out.

Thank you. ?

a mod that allows for the followers to be sold into slavery when the player/party is defeated. Followers could be sold into any new world mod where the player character could not be sold into new world mods like Falskaar and midwood isle that have plot points to enter.

player and follower gear would be left in a chest at slaver market.

I recently was forced to completely wipe and reinstall my OS. I am rebuilding my mods little by little. but there are two I cant find. a sexlab version of Amorous adventures that I am dead certain existed though the only one I can find now is a FG version and a clean version. Secondly does anyone have sunjeongs lovers lab collection? it is not on his site. not here and not on Nexus (yes I was getting pretty desperate). I have messaged Sunjeong through their site but have recieved no response. None of the outfits seem to be on his site either.  if you dont have the full mod but just have the sword dancer outfit and Dragon Priestess/sacrifice outfit please please upload these mods somewhere or PM them to me if at all possible. I am heartbroken that my favorite outfits are gone and even more heartbroken I wont be able to romance ladies across Skyrim :(

thanks a million I must have looked right over it. the sunjeong lovers lab collection was taken down when they removed everthing from here and nexus. I am hoping somebody has the file. LOL I forgot I would need the bodyslide files for 3bbb body as I recently switched to it from base cbbe unfortunatly that 3bbb file is for the Ninirim collection. aside from the outfits being different the lovers lab collection had a shop just outside of whiterun on the way to riverwood. the Ninirim collection has different armors/clothes entirely and has the disbursement point in a museum on the lake near where ou come out from getting the dragon tablet and golden claw

For the body it is enough, download the follower, extract the zip, and, in the path meshes / actors / characters / follower name, you will find all the nif of the body, which will be pasted in Skyrim data / meshes / actors / characters / character assets

For the preset: as above extract the zip, meshes / actors / character / FaceGenData, copy the nif (identified by a number) in Skyrim data / SKSE / Plugins / CharGen

For the textures: as above, Textures / Actors / characters / Facegendata / Facetint / name follower, copy the DDS to the SKSE path (as above).

In Game, RacemenuAlternative (or a new game), import the sculpture, switch to the sliders and modify the necessary (eyes and hairstyle). If necessary, set your body weight to 1

Once the zip is out, check which hair she wears, and which eyes. If you miss them you will need to install them.

To find what you need, just read the Follower post for requirements

So, I have for a rather long time wanted to be able to enjoy the combat defeat aspects of Sanguine's Debauchery Plus without needing to have Death Alternative in my load order. It's a buggy mess, it's rather script heavy, and since moving over to Skyrim SE combat defeat doesn't work very well. And I likely would have accepted this situation for the rest of time, except someone else made a mod wher4e t4hey hooked Simple Slavery to Ashes as a possible result of death.  This act has inspired me to fix this situation. Not fix Death Alternative, that's prably beyond my abilites and interest, but to find a way to get to have combat slavery from SD+ without having Death Alternative in my load order.

Now, I initially considered hooking this into Ashes but, after a bit of thought, I realized that there was likely a better choice. Sexlab Defeat. This mod has combat defeat, surrender mechanics, and after the gang rape it can trigger a number of outcomes. So the solution is clear: take the event that SD+ has for slavery and make it a potential outcome for Sexlab Defeat. 

But I've never done anything like this for Skyrim, as while I've used the CS before, I've never done any scripting for Skyrim. So I figured I should reach out to the community. While I'm no longer as active as I once was I remember that that the community was pretty on the ball about helping with stuff like this. So does anyone have advice on where to start? 

Hello, does it annoy you as much as me the children's dialog in game? Rude, horrible little creatures. I would love nothing more than to be able to put these brats in their place, a Gibbs Slap would be epic, or at the very least a chiding, with these kids reacting contritely to either and from then on shutting up and staying away from your Dovah. Would that be possible please?

Probably been answered, so if it has just link me. Any good male sexlab voice replacers out there. The groans and grunt are kinda sad and not too varied imo; like the male character is in pain/pleasure i want them to make pain/pleasure noises not just the standard sex noises. Thanks