What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

8 minutes ago, Psalam said:

No mod that I am aware of but you just described how it's done. Open the CK with Skyrim and Dawnguard. Open up Serana, close her and save as whatever you want to name your mod. Go back into the CK with your new mod as the active file. Open Serana and change her AI so that she doesn't move around and you're done.

I really wish I could :( ...I can't even make a simple bloody house in Skyrim without failing miserably :( ...Believe me, I have tried so many times to make simple little Mods and just fail completely :( ...it's extremely frustrating :( ...I will give what you suggest a go, but past record leaves me pretty deflated about the whole thing :(

5 minutes ago, InsolentTedium said:

I really wish I could :( ...I can't even make a simple bloody house in Skyrim without failing miserably :( ...Believe me, I have tried so many times to make simple little Mods and just fail completely :( ...it's extremely frustrating :( ...I will give what you suggest a go, but past record leaves me pretty deflated about the whole thing :(

Don't overthink this (I have and it's a recipe for failure in the CK). Take a little time just looking at the AI packages before you choose the one(s) you want. If you have a follower in mind that you would like to use as a model, open them up, look at their AI package, and copy it to Serana.

So guys, I'm back to modding skyrim and my current playthrough goes around whiterun and the companions, I've downloaded some mods for this, but I need Whiterun Valley, do anyone have this? I know its updating but can someone post it here just for now?

You're only other options would be is to download the LE UNP Schlong and it's CBBE Patch plus any skin texture patch if using other than the standard CBBE skin textures or Bad Dog's Hoodies for Females (Which requires the main Bad Dog's Hoodies Mod as a Prerequisite). The LE UNP Schlong and all of it's patches work without needing to be converted to SE.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Don't overthink this (I have and it's a recipe for failure in the CK). Take a little time just looking at the AI packages before you choose the one(s) you want. If you have a follower in mind that you would like to use as a model, open them up, look at their AI package, and copy it to Serana.

I will give it a go, thank you Psalam :)

Okay, I just got Skyrim (SE) again after 7-8 years and this'll be my first time modding it. Modding the Sims scares me less than this, and I'm not sure how to get started.

I would like to try the adult mods but last night I looked at them and got horribly confused attempting to install them.

Are there any tips and tricks people have, and are there any mods you'd suggest?

(I'm gay and not really too interested in mods for the fairer of the sexes fyi)

6 hours ago, SomeoneForgetable said:

Okay, I just got Skyrim (SE) again after 7-8 years and this'll be my first time modding it. Modding the Sims scares me less than this, and I'm not sure how to get started.

I would like to try the adult mods but last night I looked at them and got horribly confused attempting to install them.

Are there any tips and tricks people have, and are there any mods you'd suggest?

(I'm gay and not really too interested in mods for the fairer of the sexes fyi)

Pinned posts are a good start. Here alone you have two guides (not self-promoting, but I wrote one). Then you have threads like the SE Compatibility tracking (extensive list of mods compatible or ported to SE and also offers some useful information in general) or the What is\Where is to ask for mods in particular (like asking for the name of the armor in a screenshot or to ask if there are any mods to do X, Y or Z).

My advice: pick a mod manager, learn to use it. Check the forums and download sections, always verify you're using mods compatible with SE. If you have an specific doubt or question be sure to ask in one of the already existing (pinned or popular) threads, or use the tech support available for SE. As you mention interest in gay sex I recommend you to check the Animation list in the Compat. Tracking post (under a spoiler) and find animations suited for that. There might be some additional mods in there, don't remember any names tho.

On 1/1/2021 at 6:02 AM, Screws said:

Wasn't sure about necro'ing an old thread or not, but could someone maybe update this mod to current version of Lykaios?

Yeah, I haven't touched that in ages, sorry. I went to Skyrim VR and haven't had the regular version installed in quite some time. Honestly Bad Dog would be a much better person to ask for a patch then me. That patch never did work quite right the instant physics got involved.

I never did have the SOS functionality working at all.

On 1/4/2021 at 9:35 AM, InsolentTedium said:

Hello, is there a Mod that stops Serana from bumping the Dovahkin around the place when his not moving or in dialog with an NPC? Also one that stops her idle behavior, just have her stand still like every other follower?

I would recommend this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18076. It has a lot of option for behavior and sandboxing. She might still bump into you from time to time but for me I find it help greatly with followers pushing me around. Not 100% but greatly improved ai with that mod. So this one mod may solve or help with both your issues. 

One more mod you might like if you do not like Seranas basic spells.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37323

10 hours ago, Veritas123 said:

Hello anyone please knows of any outfits that include Anklets or standalone mods with jewelry that include them?  (Leg accessories, feet accessories, anklets etc)
I'm using BHUNP body.  So UUNP / UNP versions are fine as well.   

Thank you for your time!

WEB_Gold-Peace-Anklet_900x.jpg?v=1589800485

I just published a new (limited so far, WIP) anklet and belly chain mod.

hi um. I'm looking for a very specific animations, or some kind of animation set that includes something I want.

Does anyone know of any animations that involve lap sitting, but in reverse? I've found animations that involve lap, but they are in missionary. I'm looking for something like a chair animation or something with sitting on the character's lap turned around. It feels weird this doesn't exist in any anim pack.

On 1/7/2021 at 8:06 AM, sparral said:

I would recommend this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18076. It has a lot of option for behavior and sandboxing. She might still bump into you from time to time but for me I find it help greatly with followers pushing me around. Not 100% but greatly improved ai with that mod. So this one mod may solve or help with both your issues. 

One more mod you might like if you do not like Seranas basic spells.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37323

Wow! Thank you so much Sparral :) ...VERY appreciated :) ...I'll use both :) ...Yes, her Resurrecting everything drives me nuts too lol,,,Thank you so much for this :) ...I am about to start the Dawnguard Quest, so perfect timing :)

43 minutes ago, InsolentTedium said:

Wow! Thank you so much Sparral :) ...VERY appreciated :) ...I'll use both :) ...Yes, her Resurrecting everything drives me nuts too lol,,,Thank you so much for this :) ...I am about to start the Dawnguard Quest, so perfect timing :)

Your welcome but I will put this note in here for you so you don't have to dig through god knows how many pages until you find my post on nethers mod page. But with Serana when you import her into the framework ( You have to turn this option on in the mcm to import Serana and mod followers into this mods framework) when you reach the quest in her chain to go to the soul cairn you have to remove her from the framework and if you assigned her to a home from the mod than you have to remove her from that home as well. Otherwise this quest will get bugged out and she won't open the portal and will keep trying to leave the room with the portal to the soul carin. Once she has opened the portal you can add her back to the framework and home she was assigned to. If you don't remove her from these by the time you reach this room you will have to reload a earlier save and remove her than continue the quest. 

Oh and since that additional mod I linked you interested you. Check the I think it was the articles tab on that mod page has a very easy to follow guide to make it compatible with what ever serana appearnce mod you are using. 

2 hours ago, HaiImZero said:

hi um. I'm looking for a very specific animations, or some kind of animation set that includes something I want.

Does anyone know of any animations that involve lap sitting, but in reverse? I've found animations that involve lap, but they are in missionary. I'm looking for something like a chair animation or something with sitting on the character's lap turned around. It feels weird this doesn't exist in any anim pack.

Pretty sure that I see some anims like this or maybe some anims stages but not the entire animation. Can't remeber from head but I use the Anus, Billy, Leito and Nibbles SLAL packs.