What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

2 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

It's a mashup. The cloak is from Vindictus Python Shock, the dress Vindictus Butterfly, the gloves should be the ones from Vindictus Silver Fox and the boots Vindictus Elven.

Oh wow thank you, i just looking for the coat tbh, seems pretty cool.. Once again, thank you, ill look for it

Not your "typical" Enslavement Mod cause the Slaves you get and Enslave are in every sense really Sexslaves but i quit enjoy it. Really good voice acting and fun Quests + Playerhome. (Just save often when you do the Mainquest, its not long and when you train a new slave. )

Sadly i can't tell how they react with other slaver mods since its the only one i use.

39 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Not your "typical" Enslavement Mod cause the Slaves you get and Enslave are in every sense really Sexslaves but i quit enjoy it. Really good voice acting and fun Quests + Playerhome. (Just save often when you do the Mainquest, its not long and when you train a new slave. )

Sadly i can't tell how they react with other slaver mods since its the only one i use.

That looks like Player enslaving others only, is that right? I'm looking for Mods in which the Player is the one enslaved, does it do that also? I can't to find the answer to that in the description.

47 minutes ago, InsolentTedium said:

That looks like Player enslaving others only, is that right? I'm looking for Mods in which the Player is the one enslaved, does it do that also? I can't to find the answer to that in the description.

It has a Questline called Dark Possession where your female char can become a slave + you can get an dominant Follower for her.

Here is the LE description of it, sorry did forget that here are more infos about it then on the SE Site^^

Thanks Psalam!

An idea came to me while trying out racemenu and reading some of the tutorials, especially one that mentioned about making sure to consider the golden ratio for face... what if I can automate some of the face creation? It'll go like this:

1) Use a tool to identify the landmarks of a face

2) Work out the ratio between the different landmarks, e.g. height/width ratio of eyes, vertical position of eyes/nose/mouth/chin ratio, ratio of eye horizontal spacing to facial features vertical spacing - call this set of ratios RATIO1

3) In racemenu, set different face sliders to "max" and "min" settings, and run the same tool from step 1 to get what the ratios are at different slider values. I'll need to do screenshots of my screen to get an image and then run the tool on that. Call these MIN_SLIDER_RATIOS and MAX_SLIDERS_RATIOS

4) RATIO1 will sit between MIN_SLIDER_RATIOS and MAX_SLIDER_RATIOS. Use maths to work out where RATIO1 is on that sliding scale of MIN_SLIDER_RATIOS and MAX_SLIDER_RATIOS. Let's say the face I chose was a face that is 0.2 on the scale of 0 = MIN_SLIDER_RATIOS and 1 = MAX_SLIDER_RATIOS

5) Use that value (0.2 for example) and the "max" and "min" slider settings, to determine the slider positions to achieve my desired face

6) Create a racemenu file with those values

7) Load it into Skyrim, take another screenshot, and run the tool again to see if the ratios are where I intended them to be, e.g. RATIO1 from the photo is the same as the ratios from my screenshot character

A bunch of assumptions/observations:

a) that the racemenu sliders act linearly, so I can use simple maths using ratios to calculate what my target value is

b) there are a lot of sliders. I would only focus on the "main movers", not sliders that just tweak small details - I'm fine to do these manually after the main face proportions has been done

c) need to set the racemenu sliders to reasonable min and max values - when sliders like age (probably won't use this one) is set to min, the face looks like it's imploded. So rather than setting it to absolutely minimum, set it to a reasonable minimum. 

d) assuming that racemenu presets can be easily created programmatically, e.g. using something like python to spit out a JSON or other bunch of numbers. Based on the fact that people can share presets for faces

e) need an easy way to screenshot my game screen

f) nice to have would be to have a way to see the effects of racemenu programmatically - e.g. if I can write a script that will load a preset and show it in racemenu or similar. This is to make it more efficient for me to test new values. If I can view the effects of a preset without running Skyrim (e.g. using an external tool like the outfit editor from bodyslide), even better...

g) AWS Rekognition is OK for landmarks, but I may a different tool that provides more

Did some proof-of-concepts using AWS Recognition to show some landmarks:

Would appreciate help on (d) and (f). I'll research both anyway, but if anyone can describe what the preset file looks like/where I can find it/how it's structured that'd save me a lot of time. Also (f) - is there a way to do this?

Attached some screenshots of running AWS landmark rekognition. 

Screenshot 2021-01-24 115647.png

Screenshot 2021-01-24 120516.png

More observations

e) need an easy way to screenshot my game screen  pressing PRTSC on my keyboard saves the screen in the game directory which is simple enough

i) the face moves around too much in racemenu, making screenshotting a bit of a challenge - is there a way to stop the face moving around, blinking etc? maybe get the character into a T pose somehow before showracemenu?

progress so far - ratios are pretty close, could still be fine tuned but one thing is quite evident - you can nail the ratios but it still won't be recognizable. Need to work on the features, like Angela's "bum-chin". The fullness/sunken-ness of cheeks also wouldn't be shown. 

Playing around in racemenu, sculpt is pretty powerful with a few observations

- vanilla face doesn't have enough polys - Angela's bum-chin comes out more like Diablo's horns as there're only 2 or so points to manipulate on the side of each chin...

- need some way of calculating the depth/contours of the face. Screenshotting racemenu can't show depth very well since the lighting is so flat. Could maybe do a comparison between of the mesh vs eigenfaces of the reference photo... 

OR

Another promising approach is to use others' tools to create a 3d model from a 2d photo. https://cvl-demos.cs.nott.ac.uk/vrn/ has a pretty good one. Results in a .obj file... next is to figure out how to bring this into Skyrim. 

comparison-2021-01-24-1.png

AW-3d2.png

AW-3d.png

4a8e9c9e1dc1111a289312e99f626f85.obj

Why has no one made an animation speed adjustment plug-in? (A plug-in that can slow down and accelerate all animations)

The legendary version has a laboratory acceleration/deceleration plug-in, but no one seems to have obtained a porting license, so why has no one developed a more comprehensive acceleration/deceleration plug-in?

Bullet Time.zip 

This small mod is very practical, but it is only effective for the player himself. I hope that while it is effective for the player, it can also be effective for all NPCs. Please help modify it, thank you very much!  

(It comes with or references the sound effects of the original game, which sounds bad. If possible, please remove its sound effects. Thank you!)