What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

A Follower Framework of your chosing would be a good idea if you plan on using any vanilla Ones. If if it´s your first run on skyrim and you want to play the game normaly with Sex as a Extra i would suggest  Sexlife  for NPC + NPC and Eager NPC for Pc + NPC. (With the Requirements of course ) Both work well together and Eager is a little bit more immersive then the want sex, get sex mods like follow me for sex.

Utilis for NSFW: Sexlab Animation Loader (very important.) Sexlab Tools for a little bit more control over which animation you get. Lets you change the Anims via Tags and Names so you can see your favorites when ever you want.

For SFW Mods i would first look for NPC Beautifications like the Bijin and Pandorable Mods. Both work together but there are other ones you might like more. This 2 are just the ones i use.  Don't forget to get a Bodymod and a Skeleton for the Animations. You might wanna watch some videos about Bodyslide to build your own Body or convert outfits for the one you use.

27 minutes ago, WeeabooGenocide said:

Trying to load an old game and keep getting an error saying I'm missing a mod I was using. Mod is NewmPiercingCBBESSE1.esp (I am using special edition of Skyrim) but can't find it despite searching both Nexus and Lovers Lab. If anyone knows the mod that would help.

The mod that esp is from is Piercings strange CBBE UNP by newmiller.

Link is here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30773 , but they set the mod to hidden in September of last year.

Hello! Sooo, I would absolutely love to use the animations from Bathing in Skyrim (This one specifically, under the misc 'Animations Package') replacing the one on Keep it Clean, since the original one is very dull compared to this one.

I've been loosing my mind trying to do it for the past two days, but I suck at scripts and I cant figure it out by myself how to do it. I tried following this guide, but I just ended up feeling dumb and frustrated...

So if there is any kind soul that could help me out, I would really appreciated it! I figured this should be rather quick if you actually know what you are doing.

Are there any defeat/ combat rape mods for SSE other than Submit and Defeat?

I'm looking for something that will reliably have the character raped (humans + critters) and robbed (humans) after defeat, without too much fuss. A chance to be sent to simple slavery would be cool too, but not required.

Or is the best option really to muck about with the settings of Submit or Defeat?

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

Are there any defeat/ combat rape mods for SSE other than Submit and Defeat?

I'm looking for something that will reliably have the character raped (humans + critters) and robbed (humans) after defeat, without too much fuss. A chance to be sent to simple slavery would be cool too, but not required.

Or is the best option really to muck about with the settings of Submit or Defeat?

Sexlab Leveling works fairly well as a simpler SL Defeat/Submit for SE if converted first.

Sexlab Leveling SE.rar

Hey everyone I need some help locating an outfit that contains this hair ribbon. This screenshot is from Oldrim, and I remember it was part of a dress outfit. I think the name of it was Baeksoo ribbon or Baeksoo dress or something, but Google isn't any help and I can't find it from my searches in various modding sites. I might be overlooking it somehow. The version I had was for the 7B body type. If anyone happens to know what outfit this hair ribbon is from I'd greatly appreciate if someone could share the name or link to the outfit!20171208173831_1.jpg.e7b16034bd88cd7537635c23381c1df3.jpg

I am back again this time with a request for a conversion

I have tried 3 different tutorials now and for the life of me I cant wrap my head around converting an outfit to a different body. Personally I think its my meds making me thick as mud. anyway is there any kind soul that can either covert an outfit to 3BBBa from base CBBE or at least tell me what the hell I am doing wrong?

I follow through the tutorials and get to a point in all three where they say to Move the slider in the lower right all the way to 100 to make the full weight version. the only sliders I have say nothing about 3BBB but instead are sliders for every thing else about a body but not a general weight slider. from that point it goes downhill for me.

Hello! I have a question, is there a mod or a way to set item slots like (Tail) as unremovable?  For example I have only one issue and that is that in prison my tail always dissapears.  I was trying out player.equipitem "ID" 1 but that only wokrs for player so if u go to prison your items get removed anyway.

Is there a command or mod that prevents X item being deleted from your inventory when u go to prison?

Thank you in advance!

In the unmodded Skyrim is so that shields are held in the left hand and thereby also the hand is closed, as if it would hold the shield. Now, if a mod displays shields on the back instead of in the hand, the hand still remains closed as if it were gripping something. Is there a mod that ensures that when a shield is attached, the hand is only closed when you also have the weapons drawn and otherwise open?

19 hours ago, Martianman said:

Hey everyone I need some help locating an outfit that contains this hair ribbon. This screenshot is from Oldrim, and I remember it was part of a dress outfit. I think the name of it was Baeksoo ribbon or Baeksoo dress or something, but Google isn't any help and I can't find it from my searches in various modding sites. I might be overlooking it somehow. The version I had was for the 7B body type. If anyone happens to know what outfit this hair ribbon is from I'd greatly appreciate if someone could share the name or link to the outfit!

It's from the BDO "BaekMuSae" outfit. One version is at https://kasprutz.tumblr.com/post/119373499254/baekmusae-unpb-tbbp. Another is here:

11 hours ago, kxboot said:

Is there a mod that allows Standalone followers who have their own body, wear armors in their shape?

Not that I am aware of, especially considering that it would be impossible to programmatically build one set of armor meshes to the follower's custom body shape while at the same time using the default armor/body shape for the player.

It can be easily (manually) done with Outfit Studio+BodySlide, but not automatically via any mod, which is how I read your question.

On 1/11/2021 at 5:38 PM, WeeabooGenocide said:

Trying to load an old game and keep getting an error saying I'm missing a mod I was using. Mod is NewmPiercingCBBESSE1.esp (I am using special edition of Skyrim) but can't find it despite searching both Nexus and Lovers Lab. If anyone knows the mod that would help.

You can create an empty plugin file (containing one ITM as an override, which means it won't actually do anything) and name it exactly what your error message says it is expecting. Drop it into your Data folder and use your mod manager to activate it. In many cases, this will get you past the error message and let you launch the game.

I have Newmiller's Strange Piercings, but since he has set it to hidden I am inclined to respect his wishes, so I can't share it. However, I have gotten Newmiller's help, and permission to publish a number of SSE Conversions and derivative mods based on his work - most recently on my new Newmiller-Vyxenne Ankle and Belly Chains mod (shameless plug :classic_biggrin: ) - and he is extremely nice and easygoing. You might try sending him a PM on Nexus and explaining the situation.

13 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Not that I am aware of, especially considering that it would be impossible to programmatically build one set of armor meshes to the follower's custom body shape while at the same time using the default armor/body shape for the player.

It can be easily (manually) done with Outfit Studio+BodySlide, but not automatically via any mod, which is how I read your question.

What about with these mods 

All Shapes Body Randomizer with Physics Enhancement which randomly generates bodies for female NPCs and will let them wear the outfits you also build be in their shape and

All Shapes Body Randomizer - best presets which is based on the first mod but generates the female bodies in some of the best presets.

Lets say a followers was to be built with one of the presets of the second mod, will they then wear outfit in their shape since it was technical built with the second mod?