What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

8 minutes ago, sparral said:

Your welcome but I will put this note in here for you so you don't have to dig through god knows how many pages until you find my post on nethers mod page. But with Serana when you import her into the framework ( You have to turn this option on in the mcm to import Serana and mod followers into this mods framework) when you reach the quest in her chain to go to the soul cairn you have to remove her from the framework and if you assigned her to a home from the mod than you have to remove her from that home as well. Otherwise this quest will get bugged out and she won't open the portal and will keep trying to leave the room with the portal to the soul carin. Once she has opened the portal you can add her back to the framework and home she was assigned to. If you don't remove her from these by the time you reach this room you will have to reload a earlier save and remove her than continue the quest. 

Thank you :) ...I will make sure I remove her, probably upon  entering the Castle from the rear might be best for me to remember to do so :) ...My last run I had a glitch with her, my resolution to the problem was interesting :P ...She glitched and just stood still (NPC is busy message) when she and my Dovah first entered her mum's Alchemical Lab, so my Dovah Bow Bashed her until he had her in knockdown mode (using the Sexlab Defeat windows pop up feature lol), it forced her to reset and she got on with her AI script :)

3 minutes ago, InsolentTedium said:

Thank you :) ...I will make sure I remove her, probably upon  entering the Castle from the rear might be best for me to remember to do so :) ...My last run I had a glitch with her, my resolution to the problem was interesting :P ...She glitched and just stood still (NPC is busy message) when she and my Dovah first entered her mum's Alchemical Lab, so my Dovah Bow Bashed her until he had her in knockdown mode (using the Sexlab Defeat windows pop up feature lol), it forced her to reset and she got on with her AI script :)

Well hopefully this mod has solved your issues because it is truly a great mod and nethers did a amazing job with it. I was a staunch AFT user forever and finally decided to make the switch because of how infuriating Sofia was becoming shoving me off cliffs or breaking my archer build by always alerting enemies and yeah so some one here mentioned the mod and I held off for a bit but eventually swapped and have not looked back because his mod is just that good with SO many options. 

1 minute ago, sparral said:

Well hopefully this mod has solved your issues because it is truly a great mod and nethers did a amazing job with it. I was a staunch AFT user forever and finally decided to make the switch because of how infuriating Sofia was becoming shoving me off cliffs or breaking my archer build by always alerting enemies and yeah so some one here mentioned the mod and I held off for a bit but eventually swapped and have not looked back because his mod is just that good with SO many options. 

Speaking of Sofia, I don't usually use Followers, my Dovah as a Stealthy, Agile (Acrobatic), Poisons Archer (and setting vicious Traps), doesn't really need Followers, but I do like Sophia's character, she is fun :) ...But when I attempted to install her, Mod Manager said she would overwrite XP32's Skeleton, so I stopped and didn't install her...Would it be okay for her to overwrite?

9 minutes ago, InsolentTedium said:

Speaking of Sofia, I don't usually use Followers, my Dovah as a Stealthy, Agile (Acrobatic), Poisons Archer (and setting vicious Traps), doesn't really need Followers, but I do like Sophia's character, she is fun :) ...But when I attempted to install her, Mod Manager said she would overwrite XP32's Skeleton, so I stopped and didn't install her...Would it be okay for her to overwrite?

well there should be a mod for her boddyslide files so she can use the body you build. But you can also just download and replace her with your own mesh files and if you wanted to replace her textures to be the ones you use as well. But either way just load her before XP32. Not sure what mod manager you use, I use vortex myself and with this its as simple and assigning load order by chossing load before or load after. If you use MO2 I cant tell you how its done on that and if for some reason you use the extreamly out dated NMM than yeah I wouldn't attempt it because a change like that will likely F you over and have you reinstalling your mod list to get everything corrected. 

10 minutes ago, sparral said:

well there should be a mod for her boddyslide files so she can use the body you build. But you can also just download and replace her with your own mesh files and if you wanted to replace her textures to be the ones you use as well. But either way just load her before XP32. Not sure what mod manager you use, I use vortex myself and with this its as simple and assigning load order by chossing load before or load after. If you use MO2 I cant tell you how its done on that and if for some reason you use the extreamly out dated NMM than yeah I wouldn't attempt it because a change like that will likely F you over and have you reinstalling your mod list to get everything corrected. 

Yes, I was using Vortex at the time and was attempting to have her use my Bodyslide Preset, installed that Mod, etc... it was then that it asked me to overwrite... I was having other trouble with Vortex, it kept shutting my FNIS down, so in an attempt to fix the issue, I ending up cleaning the Vortex and everything else from my PC System and redownloaded it all and still the same problem and on top of that it wouldn't recognize the BodySlide either :( ...So I spat the dummy, cleared everything out again, going so far as to delete all saves, uninstalled Skyirm, reinstalled and returned to NMM... I had been unable to play for about 5 years up until recently, whole new Computer, etc... so all was clean and spotless when I downloaded Vortex, but it and I apparently don't get along so well :P ...so just back to what I remember and used so successfully all those years ago.

9 minutes ago, InsolentTedium said:

Yes, I was using Vortex at the time and was attempting to have her use my Bodyslide Preset, installed that Mod, etc... it was then that it asked me to overwrite... I was having other trouble with Vortex, it kept shutting my FNIS down, so in an attempt to fix the issue, I ending up cleaning the Vortex and everything else from my PC System and redownloaded it all and still the same problem and on top of that it wouldn't recognize the BodySlide either :( ...So I spat the dummy, cleared everything out again, going so far as to delete all saves, uninstalled Skyirm, reinstalled and returned to NMM... I had been unable to play for about 5 years up until recently, whole new Computer, etc... so all was clean and spotless when I downloaded Vortex, but it and I apparently don't get along so well :P ...so just back to what I remember and used so successfully all those years ago.

Yeah I found it frustrating at first too when I switched but after a bit of playing around with it I adjusted to the way it works. But since you went back to NMM I would not suggest installing her and having her overwrite XP32. 

6 minutes ago, sparral said:

Yeah I found it frustrating at first too when I switched but after a bit of playing around with it I adjusted to the way it works. But since you went back to NMM I would not suggest installing her and having her overwrite XP32. 

Thank you so much for your help Sparral, it's been much appreciated :) ...And so thus as a hard core NMM user, my Dovah will just have to remain Follower free, he'll get over it :P

On 1/3/2021 at 8:10 PM, AkiraTepes said:

I had a mod at some point that allowed you to turn NPCs into mannequins, but have since lost it. It made a new area containing numerous rooms. The mod categorized these rooms by row and column number. You accessed this area via the MCM. To turn an NPC into a mannequin you directed them onto one of the platform in the rooms and it froze them like a mannequin allowing you to treat them like a mannequin. You exit the room via a door located in the area that circled the rooms with the platforms in it. The entire area used Dwemer Dungeon (I think) textures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone?

So, for LE there was a Tobi's mod, that covered this.

Attempting to repurpose that esp for SE, but while its possible to get it to use KS SMP .tri and .nif, physics on resulting hair looks awfull.

So, another option was to combine two wigs, since most of haistyles for SE are wigs anyway. Unfortunately, my CK straight up refuses to work.

So, could someone with working one bash together [KS]Sunshine and [KS]Firenze from Dints hair pack?

3 hours ago, sabytango said:

Can someone tell me where to get bikini And lingerie for CBBE body for SE?

Not whole armors.

I've BikiniAscendVolume & Undies - SSE CBBE BodySlide.

Any more would be good.

I like this 2 bikini mods:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17737

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29863?tab=description

For lingerie I use this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39132

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35139

I am having an issue with the LL mod Dripping When Aroused. I cannot get it to work anymore in game for some reason. It stopped working properly, so I tired the fixes normally used, but to no avail. What it was not doing is registering new virginities claimed by my character or in the game as a whole. I was not able to restart it, though I was able to reset my stats. Now after trying the last step of a re-install, it fails to even show up in the MCM.

Any thoughts?

I have the following mods installed with DW:

-SexLab 1.63b

-SKSE
-Flower Girls SE/VR
-Aroused (Redux), 
-Schlongs of Skyrim(full), 

-PapyrusUtil

The DW.esp keeps becoming disabled somehow. Not sure why or how Google has been useless in giving me a reason.

I have not updated any thing or done any weird stuff to my load order etc. Very bizarre as I have never had any issues with this mod before, it always worked well with every mod I had.

Cheers,

Hi!

I recently took a really long time off playing Skyrim and switched over to SSE, so I'm kind of flying blind when it comes to mods again.

I was just wondering what the most realistic physics mod/setting is atm. I've looked around and have seen that the majority of boob physics have graduated from jello to jiggly balloons, but I haven't found anything that is realistic. Is there nothing yet, or am I not looking hard enough? It just feels weird seeing a woman's boobs bouncing around like balloons then looking down at my own and not getting anything remotely similar lol

Thank you!

14 minutes ago, MoonSpot said:

Looking for a mesh replacement for nachtdaemmerung77 NPCs.  Like the body they use, but there's no belly node physics on any of the bodies for any of their NPCs. 

You can just replace their body meshes with yours. The problem is if they use custom armors so you can use a mod like dress up lovers (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28736) and give them other armors with the correct mesh for the body.

I love it that everyone and his mother uses Lydia for their Sexperiments xD (tested all Mods on her so far.. Poor thing.)

So to your Question, i would suggest adding the new Serana Dialogue Addon to your List. There are patches for Sexlab and Amorous on the Download Page of that mod.  It´s really cool and works in a progressiv way and i personaly like it better then Amorous´s changes with her.

21 hours ago, InsolentTedium said:

I was having other trouble with Vortex, it kept shutting my FNIS down, so in an attempt to fix the issue, I ending up cleaning the Vortex and everything else from my PC System and redownloaded it all and still the same problem and on top of that it wouldn't recognize the BodySlide either :( ...So I spat the dummy, cleared everything out again, going so far as to delete all saves, uninstalled Skyirm, reinstalled and returned to NMM... I had been unable to play for about 5 years up until recently, whole new Computer, etc... so all was clean and spotless when I downloaded Vortex, but it and I apparently don't get along so well

It's strange how two different players can have such wildly divergent experiences with the same exact software- I was an NMM girl all the way, but when Vortex came out of Beta I decided to try it due to the superior per-file conflict resolution (not possible with NMM.) I spent an entire evening (2-3 hours) reading documentation and then (*gasp*) installed Vortex mid-playthrough and told it to import my mods from NMM. After configuring FNIS and SSEEdit to integrate, I deployed my mods and launched the game.

The only issue I've had with Vortex has been my failure to discover how to get it to actually print a full modlist ("Showcase" extensions have no entry point, so there is no command to make it go.)

I have now completed two full flawless playthroughs with Vortex- this one with 260 mods and my last one with 325 or so. I'm sorry that your Vortex went bad somehow- it's great software and well-supported.

2 hours ago, devildx said:

You can just replace their body meshes with yours. The problem is if they use custom armors so you can use a mod like dress up lovers (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28736) and give them other armors with the correct mesh for the body.

I'd like to keep them looking more or less the same, not too worried about their armours (running a fairly nude skyrim ;} ).  In a perfect world I'd love to know which body they all use and just drop in a version of the mesh with belly node support.  The only thing I've found said in that regard so far is that the bodies used approximates unpb / 7B.  I've tried replacing with some other body meshes from other follower mods and whatnot, but they haven't worked quite right.

Hello so i am looking for a mod that lets the player take place in the Daughter of Coldharbour ritual and yes i know there is plenty of rape mods but i want a mod that adds the ritual and i know that includes rape but it also includes summoning molag bal. My idea for starting the quest for the ritual for a mod if one is not already made would be to give the player the option to talk to serana about it and then she would not want to speak about it so you would then get an objective to find out what the ritual was and eventually you would end up finding out about it after a group of vampires would somehow knock the player out and take them to a shrine of molag bal to be a sacrifice aka the ritual would then start. of course that is a concept but yeah. if anyone might know of a mod that would be great.

the only mod i have found so far on it has not had any new information for 9 mouths so i don't know if it is abandoned or not i can only assume it is. https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/fwzhnv/ascension_of_the_pure_blood/

P.S i would make a mod like that my self but i have no clue how to code i only know the very beginner stuff so i don't think i would be able to that is why i am asking if someone knows of a mod that does that.