What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Is it possible that someone can make a mod like Submissive Lola and Devious Followers except that the follower mainly keeps you for her satisfaction and 80% wants you to have sex with her and then sometimes makes you have sex with other? A sidemark I would personally enjoy is if it's for Dom Futa Followers with Male Player Characters (but of course if the mod that any gender PC is perfectly fine as long as the follower is female). It would be amazing to have that as mods like Submissive Lola and Devious Followers are good but the follower itself does not keep you to satisfy her pleasures and I would prefer a mod like that.

I saw a mod in a video where once the person was defeated using SL defeat, it described what the scene was happening as like a monologue of what the PC felt was going on? i was wondering if there is a mod for SSE like that out there or if its an add on for sl defeat?

40 minutes ago, modder3030 said:

I saw a mod in a video where once the person was defeated using SL defeat, it described what the scene was happening as like a monologue of what the PC felt was going on? i was wondering if there is a mod for SSE like that out there or if its an add on for sl defeat?

Perhaps it was Defeat caused aggressive animations to happen and the description of events came from -

On 12/17/2020 at 4:26 AM, Eladano said:

I managed to find one. You'd need to get into this discord server (and probably get the "approved" role): discord.gg/Zq9Kn7p

"Downloads" category under "ash-kasbah" (date of post is July 25, so a bit of scrolling)
Most importantly, here's the preview: (video) https://imgur.com/n41jv0X
                                                             (colors) https://i.imgur.com/T45WSUF.png

Thank you so much! I have been on that discord already approved so it was rather easy haha.

ok so i'm searching a mods to contain low necrophilia i really can't remember it name last time i use it was like 2 or 3 year ago

for what i can remember is basically 

when the player character help reach 0 they ''died'' but reappear as a ghost to resurrect the player need to attract a npc to your body and have him have sex with it

if my memory is correct there was also so kind of coin or token that could be used to skip the whole think

after remembering this old mods i been trying to finds it back but so far i unable to finds it

p.s english is not my main language so there probably some error 

Maximum Carnage!   I've already downloaded, seen the results, and endorsed it.  ? ? ?

It is a superb piece of work! And it works out of the box. I had some disembowelled bandits in my first fight!

If anyone hesitates - go for it. It is a great and worthy successor to the old Mutilation mod.

I'm now considering adding the Amputation Framework to my game as well, due to the success of Maximum Carnage.

Thanks for flagging it here, slowman87!

3 hours ago, OverseerPrimeXF said:

is where mods for skyrim se (le ok too i guess) which adds some locations with christmas decorations? player homes or something? preferably with a realistic style as in real life

(yes i want christmas in my game too)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30374

https://www.nag.co.za/2013/12/09/modding-skyrim-the-twelve-mods-of-christmas/

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5jljaw/best_mods_forchristmas/

Is there any dominant mistress system similar to Devious Followers/Submissive Lola which instead of your mistress making you have sex with others she makes you satisfy her own pleasures instead?

I personally prefer if it was geared towards futa mistresses enslaving male player characters but that's not 100% necessary as other mods can complement that. If there is a mod where the mistress keeps you as a slave and uses you for her pleasures (not only but mainly) that would be an amazing mod for my playthrough. Thanks!

Can a modder be kind enough to port SexLab Aroused Followers onto SSE?

The mod maker clearly mentions he has no issue of anyone porting the mod 

"If anybody is interested, I allow this to be ported over to Special Edition and to be hosted here on LoversLab. I currently have no interest in SE myself."

14 hours ago, NKju3iqJzzqTheThirdManqzz said:

Q: Does anyone know how to make all NPCs around you to automatically have an orgy with eachother? I am tired of manually placing spells on a pair of NPCs to make them have sex.

In Sexlab Eager NPCs you can set a chance that there will be an orgy after you kill a dragon.   There is Sexlab Mass Matchmaker.  Maybe Random Sex. Mod. I tried to provide a more solid answer than this but loverslab isn't working very well right not.  Half the time when I try to load any page here, and 100 percent of the time when I try to run a search here I get a 502 error.

Mh.. Dunno of any ONE Mod but a combination where you could get what you want.One of the dominant follower mods  bondage part and Pet Collar for the Sexpart. If you don't know it pet Collar lets you equip an Item which, when the arrousal of an npc is high enough, lets you get raped/fucked. Only downside is that it would also allow other npc to use you. If you handel it carefully it would seem as that your Dom is the onlyone who gets to have fun with you