What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hi, 

before you scorched me, 

I know ! I know, some already existe ! but are too buggy,  because vanila hard coded bullshit implementation right?

Yes I know, but ...

Why not bypassing the "vanilla" and create a completly independant one  ?

You know  a multiple spouse system.  "completly separated from the original"

Yes, I  know:  do it myself!.  

Or a kind soul might take up on it, ? (look like to be a succesful mod ?... )

Just forget about touching the vanila one.  and make a completly separated  one.

hook in to my home is you home/ and give a meal ...  shouldn't be that difficult ?  and or other features as needed if fancy take you.

so if you take this task /chalange , Thank you. very much.

on the behalf of the numerous harem lovers...

nope, that exactly what I am speacking against, 

that is one of the broken mod I was refearing. a broken mess that are trying to hook into the vanilla spouse system.

I am advocating something one the side, that run without touching the vanilla spouse, and build with multiple actor in mind.

to leave the vanilla system in place, and build some other factions stuff running parrallel to it.

Hey I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year.

I'm looking for Sexlab animations the use magic for sex and I'm looking for texture mods to make werewolves look more muscular.

I currently have these animations:

Anub Creatures/Humans

Horny Creatures of Skyrim

KA animations

M2M Animations

Estrus

Sexlab Body Search

Sexlab Jail Rape

Again I'm looking for animations that use magic and Werewolf meshes or textures (Mainly textures) that make werewolves look more muscular. 

Mh.. There should be some magic Animations in FunnyBizness Animation Pack. Allways a good pack to have. Adds Alot Animations and there is a Creature Pack Billys should also have some good ones.

I can tell you that their are just a few Animations with Magic, if i remember correctly i have.. Maybe 8? a couple lesbian, a couple Beast, Solo and maybe 4 With Male x Female. One of them as Threesome. I think some might be in Leitos Pack or Baka Factory but i am not sure.

Mighty Beast for the Werewolf maybe. Never used it myself but it gives them a more muscular look

Sadly i don't know if it´s portet for SE.

www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-dec-20-5938/

I would suggest you download the convertet packs you can find  here

Unpack them and look at the meshes. You will not see the Animations but you can  guess from the names what kind of animations you would get.

Hope you find what you are looking for, happy new years

Is there a way to make it so that when NPC follower and female PC have sex, the NPC gives blowjob rather than eat out PC? My female PC is sporting a nice schlong but it's basically useless and just cosmetic at the moment, and I'd like to change this maybe by animation override if that's a thing.

While getting SSE running proved much easier than expected, some things a missing that i used to love in LE.

So, what i need replaced is:

1 - SkyTweak - there are murmurs of porting it to SE, but i failed to do so. So i need eh... everything? SkyTweak was like a swiss army knife, Best i found is Simply Balanced, but thats like 1/6th of ST functionality. Im particularly interested in modifying potion duration for alchemy and armor cap/scaling for PC and NPC separately.

2 - Enemy Enchancer/Deadly Monsters - marvelous plugins, allowed wide range of tuning for  enemies by type on the fly. I found nothing, so. yeah, anything helps.

So, if any denizen of SSE could share ideas on what could be used instead of those two - id appreciate it.

Edit: Ok, i found SkyTweak working for SSE, a man on reddit called thorthecrusher was nice enough to post it. Requires new game, but thats one down.

I had a mod at some point that allowed you to turn NPCs into mannequins, but have since lost it. It made a new area containing numerous rooms. The mod categorized these rooms by row and column number. You accessed this area via the MCM. To turn an NPC into a mannequin you directed them onto one of the platform in the rooms and it froze them like a mannequin allowing you to treat them like a mannequin. You exit the room via a door located in the area that circled the rooms with the platforms in it. The entire area used Dwemer Dungeon (I think) textures.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

After some trial and error, I finally have everything working well enough in regards to physics, animations, triggering sex organically or just through menus. What I'm looking for now is gameplay based results/effects. So far I've come across exactly one mod that influences xp based on arousal so... yeah. Any recommendations?

28 minutes ago, urbon said:

Hi, I'm looking for a club, something with the skyrim structure or less fancy. A pub for "relax" with your followers and the working girls / males of the tavern. There is something like that? for SSE? More for female followers with males. A mod like this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28917 but with males npcs

The closest things to what you are looking for are the Bathing Beauties and Beefcake Suite and Solitude Men's Club (which has no female NPCs at all).

18 hours ago, nilead said:

Edit: Ok, i found SkyTweak working for SSE, a man on reddit called thorthecrusher was nice enough to post it. Requires new game, but thats one down.

After failing to persuade CK to work, i tried just resaving .esp from Enemy Enchancer Expanded with SSEdit, and it seem to work. Anyway, that concludes core. Now i just want more cosmetic mods,SMP hairstyles, perhaps something like Tobi's double dint for SSE?

7 hours ago, urbon said:

Hi, I'm looking for a club, something with the skyrim structure or less fancy. A pub for "relax" with your followers and the working girls / males of the tavern. There is something like that? for SSE? More for female followers with males. A mod like this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28917 but with males npcs

Sorry this isn't related to your quesion but how did you get those facial expressions in your signature. The facial expressions I get work but the mouth glitch out at the end of each animation. 

On 1/1/2021 at 9:06 AM, SimianJyhad said:

well killable children does what it says on the box. makes brats killable. while I dont generally want to kill the kids in Skyrim Braith is another story I will murder her any chance I get along with Nazeem

Haha... I'd rather not be killing them, just teaching them a lesson :)

12 minutes ago, InsolentTedium said:

Hello, is there a Mod that stops Serana from bumping the Dovahkin around the place when his not moving or in dialog with an NPC? Also one that stops her idle behavior, just have her stand still like every other follower?

No mod that I am aware of but you just described how it's done. Open the CK with Skyrim and Dawnguard. Open up Serana, close her and save as whatever you want to name your mod. Go back into the CK with your new mod as the active file. Open Serana and change her AI so that she doesn't move around and you're done.