23 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

It kinda worked. They are called for slave checks but didn't change outfit.

It happens sometimes. I've done a rampage in Riften, enslaving all the women I've encountered this way. Roughly half had changed outfits. My bet is that using "removeallitems" before makes it more probable than the slave outfit will be loaded.

4 hours ago, Heorlasgir said:

It happens sometimes. I've done a rampage in Riften, enslaving all the women I've encountered this way. Roughly half had changed outfits. My bet is that using "removeallitems" before makes it more probable than the slave outfit will be loaded.

Hmm, I've tried maybe 12 women so far and none has changed. I will try the removeallitems idea.

Edit: No success with that after all whiterun women.

What setting do you use for slave uniform? I use full uniform.

9 hours ago, bardmine4 said:

what is HDT?

HDT physics is for realisticly moving chains and other stuff. The game crashes when it tries to load f.e. foot chains without HDT. And in dragonsreach are many NPCs wearing chains. You need both mods mentioned by Hiderius.

On 2/23/2021 at 6:08 PM, Heorlasgir said:

I think it only works if the woman wasn't stripped by a previous enforcer call.

Hello everyone, i recently downloaded this mod, and everything listed as required, as far as i know, after a lot of hassle i managed to stop the game from crashing, but the problem is, nothing changed, or maybe im just dumb, i go through the same opening section, the dragon attack and everything, but the slaverun parts just not happening,

On 2/27/2021 at 7:04 AM, Motonari21 said:

Hello everyone, i recently downloaded this mod, and everything listed as required, as far as i know, after a lot of hassle i managed to stop the game from crashing, but the problem is, nothing changed, or maybe im just dumb, i go through the same opening section, the dragon attack and everything, but the slaverun parts just not happening,

How slaverun starts depends on how you have the MCM setup and possibly if you use an alternate start setup.

The default start is that after you reach a certain level (defaulting to level 2, but changeable up to 20 in the MCM), you get a letter from a courier.  The letter makes no sense to you, so you start looking into it, guided by a quest.  I think the letter is called, "Mysterious Note", but don't depend on my memory.  For the standard start, until you read the note and do the investigation, there's no noticeable difference which says the mod is running.

If you started slaverun via the alternate start in some fashion, then you are simply enslaved and whiterun is now slaverun.

4 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

How slaverun starts depends on how you have the MCM setup and possibly if you use an alternate start setup.

The default start is that after you reach a certain level (defaulting to level 2, but changeable up to 20 in the MCM), you get a letter from a courier.  The letter makes no sense to you, so you start looking into it, guided by a quest.  I think the letter is called, "Mysterious Note", but don't depend on my memory.  For the standard start, until you read the note and do the investigation, there's no noticeable difference which says the mod is running.

If you started slaverun via the alternate start in some fashion, then you are simply enslaved and whiterun is now slaverun.

oh thanks i managed to solve my problems, well in the end it was all my fault, not had a mod manager thingy like SkyUI installed, and not knew about the level 2 requiment either, but since then it works well, so thanks for  pointing it out 

3 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

So, apparently I screwed up. Slaverun ended up being started via Simple Slavery++, leaving the "A Mysterious Delivery" quest unfinished. Will I break anything if I finish A Mysterious Delivery after following the main slaverun quest for a while? Should I just ignore it?

I guess you can just ignore it

33 minutes ago, shadar.mordeth said:

Is there any hope of getting this to work in VR? FNIS reports the behaviors aren't compatible, is it possible to bypass or fix that in any way?

Don't you need an SE version of a mod for VR? If so, then all the LE animations are going to be incompatible.

To all of you who have asked about resurrecting this mod, I apologize. Evidently the policy in LL has shifted somewhat (or I never properly understood it - always a possibility). Anyway, here is a link to what Ashal says about abandoned mods:

6 minutes ago, Psalam said:

To all of you who have asked about resurrecting this mod, I apologize. Evidently the policy in LL has shifted somewhat (or I never properly understood it - always a possibility). Anyway, here is a link to what Ashal says about abandoned mods:

Glad my question was of help for giving new life to this mod, if that's what is going to happen! ?

I like it very much . This could help very much. I think if koozie is ready to take the lid off and we can get some more help it will get faster with the mod ...i played it with and without the changes koozie did ... specially in the late mod... it gets very querkie...

22 minutes ago, dado_hamster said:

I am having problems. After trying to load a save or start a new game, the game immediately crashes. I installed all dependencies.

Does your mod manager show that you are missing any master? Some of the requirements aren't written in bold.

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Ваш мод-менеджер показывает, что вам не хватает мастера? Некоторые требования не выделены жирным шрифтом.

No, he doesn't talk about it. I think the point is in the fix, because I did not complete all the fields, tk. I'm not sure if I will completely break the game.